₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,214,545 members, 4,834,685 topics. Date: Tuesday, 26 March 2019 at 03:25 AM

How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. - Business (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. (19438 Views)

How To Make At Least $850 Every Month Parking And Selling Expired Domain / 5 Major Reasons Why You Will Never Be Rich / How To Make $800 Monthly Online Trading Domain Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by Testapep(m): 7:31pm On Feb 19
AYORICH:

Yes quality really matters alot but a numbers of quality domains will give regular sales just like iykepromotions
Yea I agree Boss

1 Like

Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by Jewingle: 11:35pm On Feb 20
iykepromotions:
no need to drop your number here. As i wrote in previous page, to fully get started, do more research on your own even outside those thread. ( this is just an awareness thread) OR visit julanky.com for direct mentorship, tools and guidelines. But be ready to understand fast and can follow instructions. That's all that matters..
please I need the template to reach out to end users.. my email is jerryeleb@gmail.com. Thank you
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by Trulie(m): 12:53pm On Feb 23
iykepromotions:
check your inbox. Hope you know .in is for INDIA extension. No point buying such an extension. Best wishes through.

Sorry for the late reply. It is actually .com extention.
That is GreenTechTraining.com
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by marvelito: 4:14pm On Feb 23
iykepromotions:
on point bro.
I saw a domain I wanted to buy. Its showing available on namesilo but in netsol it shows taken. What does this mean.
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by iykepromotions: 6:22pm On Feb 23
marvelito:

I saw a domain I wanted to buy. Its showing available on namesilo but in netsol it shows taken. What does this mean.
the previous owner listed it under afternic premium listing. Afternic have several selling partnerships including networksolutions.
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by marvelito: 8:21pm On Feb 23
iykepromotions:
the previous owner listed it under afternic premium listing. Afternic have several selling partnerships including networksolutions.
I checked whois and saw that its available. Hope if I register it I wont have any issue
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by iykepromotions: 8:31pm On Feb 23
marvelito:
I checked whois and saw that its available. Hope if I register it I wont have any issue
no issue. If you wish to list for sale at afternic, simply inform afternic support to delist it and then relist it under your own account, that you're now the new owner.
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by omoruyivictory(m): 6:58pm On Mar 11
iykepromotions:
The domain sales letter. As I wrote earlier, the domain sales letter is a professional template used to approach an end-user. Now this letter must be written very well, brief and straight to point. If you're already a domainer and have dome quality domains that you wish to sell very fast, you can request of the sales letter from me. It's absolutely FREE OF CHARGE. send a mail to ikennaobi44@gmail.com for a copy.

please send me the sale letter
omoruyivictory@gmail.com
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by iykepromotions: 3:48pm On Mar 12
omoruyivictory:

please send me the sale letter
omoruyivictory@gmail.com
check your inbox.
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by tkbrains: 4:16pm On Mar 12
Kudos oga iyke I need your mentorship on this domain though I been reading your trades on, how to open a bank account for domain business.,how search, the purchase transaction, sites to pack and sell with outbound in. In fact a-z of the buiz 07064952587
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by arukwe123: 11:13am On Mar 14
Pls i want to know if access MasterCard is good to buy domains online?
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by iykepromotions: 3:07pm On Mar 14
tkbrains:
Kudos oga iyke I need your mentorship on this domain though I been reading your trades on, how to open a bank account for domain business.,how search, the purchase transaction, sites to pack and sell with outbound in. In fact a-z of the buiz 07064952587
check Julanky.com and confirm if there's any upcoming training.
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by Ujamkingsley: 9:03am On Mar 16
Compliment Ikenna, You're doing a nice job here. Is only God that will pay you back in folds.
Please, I need your domain sales letter pls...
ujamkingsley@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by Holluwahgbenga(m): 11:28am On Mar 17
iykepromotions:
check your inbox.

Please send me your domain salesletter too sir iyke

Iamyounggee@gmail.com
Thanks in advance sir
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by Holluwahgbenga(m): 1:06pm On Mar 17
iykepromotions:
check your inbox.

Seen

Thank you sir
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by Codeinelegend(m): 9:03pm On Mar 19
Holluwahgbenga:

Seen
Thank you sir
pls also send it to me at eddycorozo8@gmail.com
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by Harmeable: 7:36am On Mar 23
Please forward the letter to uniquemuhyi@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by iykepromotions: 9:22am On Mar 25
Harmeable:
Please forward the letter to uniquemuhyi@gmail.com
Thanks
check your inbox.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

CBN Pumps $195Million To Boost Forex Market, As Naira Firms Up / How You Can Make 15k Daily Producing Plantain Chips / CBN Brings Back Cash Handling Fees For Bank Customers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.