Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

Sleeping With Someone New For The First Time? 13 Must-follow Rules - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sleeping With Someone New For The First Time? 13 Must-follow Rules (720 Views)

Should I Make Her My Baby Mama Or Find Someone New / 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow / 4 Important Relationship Rules You Must Follow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sleeping With Someone New For The First Time? 13 Must-follow Rules by AshAZomor(f): 4:58pm On May 23, 2018
Sleeping with someone new for the first time can be either a hit or miss but follow these tips for worry free fun. It’ll be a hit every time.

Don’t try to have your sex life at the same level of the scenes you see in movies. It’s not real, first of all. What you need to focus on is the sex you’ll have with this new person. You want it, they want it. It should be good then… right? Well, I’m going to give you these tips and rules that you can follow when you’re sleeping with someone new for the first time.

These tips help smooth the path and get you having good sex with your new partner in no time
#1 Relax: I know you’re nervous, trust me, everyone is a little nervous when it comes to sleeping with someone new for the first time. You want to impress them, you want them to enjoy the experience. It’s a normal feeling to have. But if you’re going to be tense and uptight, it’s going to be uncomfortable for both you and your partner. Just take a deep breath and relax.

#2 No heavy drinking. Listen to me and listen to me well. Yes, you can have a drink to relax a bit, but having five or six drinks isn’t going to do you justice. When you drink, it affects your sexual performance.
You know in the Hollywood movies when someone drinks too much and then passes out on the chick while having sex. Okay, that is fairly accurate. So, stay away from the alcohol.

Click on this link to see more:

https://gistupafrica.com/2018/05/21/1779/

(1) (Reply)

10 Relationship Questions Every Girl Is Dying To Ask Her Boyfriend / 'he Will Really Damage You' -lady Shares Marriage Survival Advice / Lady Arrested For Tearing Boyfriend's Law Certificate & Destroying Property

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.