Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Which Of This Is The Best (18+ Only) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Of This Is The Best (18+ Only) (3281 Views)

I Decided To Be Naughty Today, See My Unclad Pix - 18+ Only / What Is Exactly Wrong With This Picture? (18+ Only) / Erotic Story - Grace, The House Girl (warning 18+ ONLY) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of This Is The Best (18+ Only) by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 23, 2018
girl dey show this night. First time she show i fuk up mehn i nor even last reach 5 min but this time around na vex mode i dey. I promise to wound her like a wounded lion. Abeg which of these performs the best wonders.

action
alomo
opa eyin
agbara
monkey tail
ogidigba
ponkiriyon
kick and start
dadabule
baby oku
doro webo
babeje
la liga.
Re: Which Of This Is The Best (18+ Only) by Nobody: 6:52am On May 24, 2018
MakeQuickCash:
girl dey show this night. First time she show i fuk up mehn i nor even last reach 5 min but this time around na vex mode i dey. I promise to wound her like a wounded lion. Abeg which of these performs the best wonders.

action
alomo
opa eyin
agbara
monkey tail
ogidigba
ponkiriyon
kick and start
dadabule
baby oku
doro webo
babeje
la liga.
Re: Which Of This Is The Best (18+ Only) by SeunDobo(m): 8:07am On May 24, 2018
Go buy origin plastic and drink I bet she's gonna enjoying it and you we do her shukushuku ...if possible drink it with her ..she's feel mixed her own with coca cola .. You thanks me later
Re: Which Of This Is The Best (18+ Only) by Josh64(m): 8:20am On May 24, 2018
How much pre-intimacy did you do? Why would anyone need performance enhancers? Do enough pre-intimacy and work her up well for like 20 mins. You will be ready yourself to go the distance as you must have killed anxiety and she will be closer to being satisfied. Hope you are old enough for this advise cos you should really know this.
Re: Which Of This Is The Best (18+ Only) by ofeshe(m): 10:13am On May 24, 2018
Bro you don't need any of this
Just do kegal exercise and you are good to go
Just google kegal exercise and see a video of it and see the benefits also eat friuts and sleep very well. Try the kegal exercise for at least a week before u meet
Make sure u come and thank me
Re: Which Of This Is The Best (18+ Only) by swiz123(m): 10:47am On May 24, 2018
The only simple remedy to quick ejaculation is: Try not to enjoy the sex too much.

2 Likes

Re: Which Of This Is The Best (18+ Only) by Bluezy13(m): 10:55am On May 24, 2018
swiz123:
The only simple remedy to quick ejaculation is: Try not to enjoy the sex too much.

Don't even try to enjoy it at all.
Only bring back your mind to try to enjoy it when you WANT to.
Practice makes perfect.

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Is The Best (18+ Only) by NnamdiN: 3:11pm On May 24, 2018
Do y'all really need stuff to impress women? The more you go the longer the sessions last.
Control your sugar intake.
Dilute your water with ACV(once in a while)
Re: Which Of This Is The Best (18+ Only) by Doctorjames(m): 8:35pm On Aug 26, 2018
Bitter kola
Re: Which Of This Is The Best (18+ Only) by gasparpisciotta: 9:28pm On Aug 26, 2018
Doctorjames:
Bitter kola

Waa gbayi

(1) (Reply)

Are Ladies Entitled To Transport Fare? / What Will You Do If A Doctor Does This To Your Wife? / Why We Make Sex Look Real In Our Movies —ghanaian Actress Yvonne Okoro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.