Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,653 members, 7,827,407 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Don't Have Sex With A Girl You Cannot Marry As Wife - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Have Sex With A Girl You Cannot Marry As Wife (45679 Views)

If You Cannot Marry 4wives, I Cannot Marry You - Lady Says (video) / Husband Helps Girlfriend Escape As Wife Unexpectedly Came Back Home / “I Cannot Marry A Man Who Stays On The Mainland” - Lady On Twitter Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Have Sex With A Girl You Cannot Marry As Wife by Melison(m): 8:59am On May 25, 2018
EzeDiEgo1:
commit it with one you are sure you will marry

Pls dont misquote the Bible
It did not say have sex with ur wife to be sir but ur WIFE
if u can't adhere strictly to the commandments don't put it in a way it will suit u and ur audience
#peace#
Re: Don't Have Sex With A Girl You Cannot Marry As Wife by dadark: 9:16am On May 25, 2018
made4naijamusic:
What Do You Think Of Tiwa Savage In This Sexy Active Wear (Photos)

Nigerian musician, Tiwa savage has put her banging curves on display in a sexy active wear.

The mother of one posed on the streets of London as she is gearing up for Wizkid’s Afrorepublik music festival .

She is currently living her life and supporting Star boy wizkid.

Source : https://www.made4naija.com/2018/05/what-do-you-think-of-tiwa-savage-in-this-sexy-active-wear-photos/

she dey craze...which type nonesense is this....??

women should be dressed modestly and not like a cheap LovePeddler....

dont take this western nonesense to the north.....alot of trouble........
Re: Don't Have Sex With A Girl You Cannot Marry As Wife by vitality22(m): 9:16am On May 25, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
They're even the ones that deserve merciless sex knock out.
I agree with you on this one. Just TIDY them very well cheesy
Re: Don't Have Sex With A Girl You Cannot Marry As Wife by nick50(m): 10:09am On May 25, 2018
Well the truth is that I planned to marry every gal I had sex with but along the way something happened and we will part ways.. Not my fault though grin grin[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Don't Have Sex With A Girl You Cannot Marry As Wife by braunstrowman: 10:20am On May 25, 2018
nick50:
Well the truth is that I planned to marry every gal I had sex with but along the way something happened and we will part ways.. Not my fault though grin grin[color=#990000][/color]
funny guy
Re: Don't Have Sex With A Girl You Cannot Marry As Wife by Enugufirstson(m): 10:39am On May 25, 2018

Me, I'm concerned about the various health implications involved with having so many sexual partners.... Most especially, bringing in innocent children into poverty due to unpreparedness.

When it happens, we'll still blame the government as usual.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Have Sex With A Girl You Cannot Marry As Wife by enemyofprogress: 10:54am On May 25, 2018
SoapQueen:

No, Father. I am a Virgin .
were you not the one I sawed at touch your toes hotel last weekend and you charged me five hundred naira?
Re: Don't Have Sex With A Girl You Cannot Marry As Wife by Donopsiano(m): 11:29am On May 25, 2018
Those breasts are padded sir.
btw how come u know soo much about breasts if you havent been commiting adulter and fornication
EzeDiEgo1:
Virgin indeed

No be huge breast I da see for your dp
if you be virgin, what could be the reason is so big
Re: Don't Have Sex With A Girl You Cannot Marry As Wife by iamoluwafemi100(m): 11:35am On May 25, 2018
EzeDiEgo1:
ok oh
So have you been committing Fornication before now
lol...
Re: Don't Have Sex With A Girl You Cannot Marry As Wife by Emmymarvel(m): 12:28pm On May 25, 2018
EzeDiEgo1:
and how can u be sure?
Re: Don't Have Sex With A Girl You Cannot Marry As Wife by austyn0(m): 2:43pm On May 25, 2018
lookingfly:
the op is just confused.... He should decide what the topic is about, adultery or fornication.
Laughs

1 Like

Re: Don't Have Sex With A Girl You Cannot Marry As Wife by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 25, 2018
SoapQueen:

No, Father. I am a Virgin .
With a face as beautiful as yours,
Haba
Don't resurrect the spirit of Dagrin cheesy
Re: Don't Have Sex With A Girl You Cannot Marry As Wife by DavSagacity(m): 4:52pm On May 25, 2018
EzeDiEgo1:
can't you survive abstinence till marriage
You obviously lack understanding of Simple English.
Re: Don't Have Sex With A Girl You Cannot Marry As Wife by Nobody: 2:46am On May 26, 2018
ekanDamie:

And u think its a fluke?
Am not proud of my sin but then i strive not to do more.
Fornication is the biggest sin after murder
There is no bigger sin, every sin or anything against moral values leads to resentment
Re: Don't Have Sex With A Girl You Cannot Marry As Wife by ekanDamie: 7:59am On May 26, 2018
Tobi7:
There is no bigger sin, every sin or anything against moral values leads to resentment
Trust me dere are bigger sins.
Even tho all sins puts us at a disadvantage,
There are some sins u cant just decide on ur own to stop and dat is the end.
U have to openly confess murder n immorality before getting forgiveness
Re: Don't Have Sex With A Girl You Cannot Marry As Wife by BabbanBura(m): 9:28am On May 26, 2018
EzeDiEgo1:

I don't see any reason why a guy will engage in adultery with a girl he can't marry or take as wife.

When you engage in Adultery with who is not your wife, you are killing yourself unknowingly, bringing misfortune, setback, death and so on upon your life.
Even in Exo 20vs14 it says
New International Version (NIV)
14 “You shall not commit adultery.

But we all have disobey this commandment and follow our own direction.

Stop having Sex with her if she can't be your wife, let her go if she not your wife.

God bless ma Mama - she never stopped warning all the guys in the house that "Anyone who impregnates anyone's daughter must marry her" even though all of us were good boys (Virgins till we all finish Uni)
Re: Don't Have Sex With A Girl You Cannot Marry As Wife by Malcolm1234(m): 9:46am On May 26, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
They're even the ones that deserve merciless sex knock out.
hahahahaha....u are badt, i support u die
Re: Don't Have Sex With A Girl You Cannot Marry As Wife by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 27, 2018
ekanDamie:

Trust me dere are bigger sins.
Even tho all sins puts us at a disadvantage,
There are some sins u cant just decide on ur own to stop and dat is the end.
U have to openly confess murder n immorality before getting forgiveness
true... no sin can be compared to taking another man's life
Re: Don't Have Sex With A Girl You Cannot Marry As Wife by Decent09(m): 3:52pm On Feb 06, 2021
EzeDiEgo1:

Abominations, wait until you marry now
Re: Don't Have Sex With A Girl You Cannot Marry As Wife by BitterTruth0001: 10:30pm On Jan 29
EzeDiEgo1:
Virgin indeed

No be huge breast I da see for your dp
if you be virgin, what could be the reason is so big

shocked SoapQueen did you remove the pics ? angry Please put it back let me see oo. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How I Got To Know I Was Still Single. / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At NYSC In Bayelsa / 40 Life "Cheat Codes" Everyone Should Know.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.