Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Don't Have Sex With A Girl You Cannot Marry As Wife - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Have Sex With A Girl You Cannot Marry As Wife (45664 Views)

If You Cannot Marry 4wives, I Cannot Marry You - Lady Says (video) / Husband Helps Girlfriend Escape As Wife Unexpectedly Came Back Home / “I Cannot Marry A Man Who Stays On The Mainland” - Lady On Twitter Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Have Sex With A Girl You Cannot Marry As Wife by SoapQueen(f): 6:43am On May 24, 2018
abiolamitodun:
really!!! boh wait oo...what's the meaning of that soap girl...u dey sell soap?
Eshé Baba.
Re: Don't Have Sex With A Girl You Cannot Marry As Wife by EzeDiEgo1: 6:54am On May 24, 2018
mhisbliss:
Theres a problem with your comprehension
I don't think so bae
Re: Don't Have Sex With A Girl You Cannot Marry As Wife by EzeDiEgo1: 6:57am On May 24, 2018
GOFRONT:
No be huge breast I da see for your dp
if you be virgin, what could be the reason is so big

Dont have sex with a lady you cant marry, But na you still dey View bwesst of a lady you cannot marry @the Bolded above.

Oga u sure say u fit practice wetin u preach so??
why not bro
Re: Don't Have Sex With A Girl You Cannot Marry As Wife by mhisbliss(f): 7:04am On May 24, 2018
EzeDiEgo1:
I don't think so bae
Humour me
Re: Don't Have Sex With A Girl You Cannot Marry As Wife by gonkin(m): 7:48am On May 24, 2018
In truth i cannot have sex with a girl i dont have feelings for. The sex won't make sense.

3 Likes

Re: Don't Have Sex With A Girl You Cannot Marry As Wife by abiolamitodun(m): 8:00am On May 24, 2018
SoapQueen:

Eshé Baba.
ur from which part of nigeria.
Re: Don't Have Sex With A Girl You Cannot Marry As Wife by EzeDiEgo1: 8:09am On May 24, 2018
gonkin:
In truth i cannot have sex with a girl i dont have feelings for. The sex won't make sense.
feelings k

Is it feelings for marriage or feelings for love

2 Likes

Re: Don't Have Sex With A Girl You Cannot Marry As Wife by Josh64(m): 8:14am On May 24, 2018
Dude, you must have deep psychological issues on sex and women! Your threads certainly point to that direction.
Re: Don't Have Sex With A Girl You Cannot Marry As Wife by gonkin(m): 8:19am On May 24, 2018
EzeDiEgo1:
feelings k
Is it feelings for marriage or feelings for love
Both.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Have Sex With A Girl You Cannot Marry As Wife by Nobody: 8:25am On May 24, 2018
mhisbliss:
I hear this almost every week
Hmm OK o

Re: Don't Have Sex With A Girl You Cannot Marry As Wife by austyn0(m): 8:34am On May 24, 2018
EzeDiEgo1:
commit it with one you are sure you will marry
Why bring the Bible verse here?....By advising me to commit adultery with someone I only have intentions of marrying, you are also advising me to go against the commandment of God...

1 Like

Re: Don't Have Sex With A Girl You Cannot Marry As Wife by austyn0(m): 8:36am On May 24, 2018
SoapQueen:

Adultery? When una two never marry? That's fornication, bro.
Adultery also involves someone that is not your spouse.
Re: Don't Have Sex With A Girl You Cannot Marry As Wife by EzeDiEgo1: 9:33am On May 24, 2018
mhisbliss:
Humour me
me amusing you
Re: Don't Have Sex With A Girl You Cannot Marry As Wife by EzeDiEgo1: 9:35am On May 24, 2018
Josh64:
Dude, you must have deep psychological issues on sex and women! Your threads certainly point to that direction.
not at all but ever since I was rejected by a woman my unfair world with them started since then.
Re: Don't Have Sex With A Girl You Cannot Marry As Wife by EzeDiEgo1: 9:36am On May 24, 2018
austyn0:
Why bring the Bible verse here?....By advising me to commit adultery with someone I only have intentions of marrying, you are also advising me to go against the commandment of God...
not at all bro

Am not advising to go against the commandment.

You comprehended my first comment wrongly
Re: Don't Have Sex With A Girl You Cannot Marry As Wife by GOFRONT(m): 9:43am On May 24, 2018
SoapQueen abeg wait, never faint......Why be say food wen pesin no wan chop, but him dey carry nose go perceive the Aroma.... grin

That's the case of the Op
Re: Don't Have Sex With A Girl You Cannot Marry As Wife by GOFRONT(m): 10:00am On May 24, 2018
That's Ok
Re: Don't Have Sex With A Girl You Cannot Marry As Wife by EzeDiEgo1: 10:02am On May 24, 2018
GOFRONT:
That's Ok
what's ok
Re: Don't Have Sex With A Girl You Cannot Marry As Wife by Nobody: 10:15am On May 24, 2018
EzeDiEgo1:

I don't see any reason why a guy will engage in adultery with a girl he can't marry or take as wife.

When you engage in Adultery with who is not your wife, you are killing yourself unknowingly, bringing misfortune, setback, death and so on upon your life.
Even in Exo 20vs14 it says
New International Version (NIV)
14 “You shall not commit adultery.

But we all have disobey this commandment and follow our own direction.

Stop having Sex with her if she can't be your wife, let her go if she not your wife.
Are you different from adulterous people?
Re: Don't Have Sex With A Girl You Cannot Marry As Wife by EzeDiEgo1: 10:16am On May 24, 2018
comshots:
Are you different from adulterous people?
Very big difference bro
Re: Don't Have Sex With A Girl You Cannot Marry As Wife by jay4rhyme: 10:56am On May 24, 2018
You people and your mumu yarns every time, shior!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Don't Have Sex With A Girl You Cannot Marry As Wife by Obinkuru: 11:05am On May 24, 2018
so dis ur handle HAS been unbanned. tell me how u take do am
Re: Don't Have Sex With A Girl You Cannot Marry As Wife by EzeDiEgo1: 11:49am On May 24, 2018
Obinkuru:
so dis ur handle HAS been unbanned. tell me how u take do am
by protesting against the injustice
Re: Don't Have Sex With A Girl You Cannot Marry As Wife by spunkyuch(m): 12:40pm On May 24, 2018
yes

1 Like

Re: Don't Have Sex With A Girl You Cannot Marry As Wife by EzeDiEgo1: 12:46pm On May 24, 2018
spunkyuch:
yes
100% bro
Re: Don't Have Sex With A Girl You Cannot Marry As Wife by Obinkuru: 12:55pm On May 24, 2018
EzeDiEgo1:
by protesting against the injustice
I saw d thread u opened abt d issue.your doggedness truly paid off..but that mod dat banned you got no chill at all.me i was thinking maybe its personal, for someone to ban someone for dat lengthy period
Re: Don't Have Sex With A Girl You Cannot Marry As Wife by EzeDiEgo1: 12:58pm On May 24, 2018
Obinkuru:
I saw d thread u opened abt d issue.your doggedness truly paid off..but that mod dat banned you got no chill at all.me i was thinking maybe its personal, for someone to ban someone for dat lengthy period
which personal

The guy or girls are so fool after lifting the 19yrs ban then another idiot mod ban me again for commenting off topic no Need to sound on that one.
Re: Don't Have Sex With A Girl You Cannot Marry As Wife by Obinkuru: 1:05pm On May 24, 2018
EzeDiEgo1:
which personal

The guy or girls are so fool after lifting the 19yrs ban then another idiot mod ban me again for commenting off topic no Need to sound on that one.
those mods sometimes are something else. me I don chop ban I don tire self...it shouldn't be like dat.me am even thinking there should be s form of warning before the ban itself..u can't just ban someone all of a sudden.
Re: Don't Have Sex With A Girl You Cannot Marry As Wife by folake4u(f): 1:17pm On May 24, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
cheesy cheesy its exotic. I'm naughty atimes
I love ur dp too. Chubby pretty. Omo Yoruba to fresh!
How was your night?

I can see shocked.
Thank you dear. I'm not Yoruba tho,I just like Yorubas hence the name 'Folake' tongue.
Twas fine, yours?

2 Likes

Re: Don't Have Sex With A Girl You Cannot Marry As Wife by folake4u(f): 1:18pm On May 24, 2018
SmellySperm:
Lol that's kpormo puzzygrin

Na una sabi sad
Re: Don't Have Sex With A Girl You Cannot Marry As Wife by EzeDiEgo1: 1:30pm On May 24, 2018
Obinkuru:
those mods sometimes are something else. me I don chop ban I don tire self...it shouldn't be like dat.me am even thinking there should be s form of warning before the ban itself..u can't just ban someone all of a sudden.
I no blame them I blame the founder of this website.

When you give authority to someone without giving him or her rules to the authority they behave foolishly.
Re: Don't Have Sex With A Girl You Cannot Marry As Wife by Nobody: 2:43pm On May 24, 2018
folake4u:

I can see shocked.

Thank you dear.
I'm not Yoruba tho,I just like Yorubas hence the name 'Folake' tongue.

Twas fine, yours?
Ok dear. Thought u were, I'm Yoruba.

How's your day? Where are you from and can i send u a pm?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Stingy Men Association Membership Form Is Out / Hint For Ladies Who Want To Marry This Year But Have No Serious Relationship Yet / Photo Of Bride And Her 10 Bridemaids In Wrap Dress Without Shoe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.