Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,284 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Understanding The Secret Language Of Women - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Understanding The Secret Language Of Women (34035 Views)

Reasons Why Women Moan During Sex-understanding The Importance Behind The Sounds / Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? / 3 Powerful Reasons To Change The Quality Of Women You Date. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Understanding The Secret Language Of Women by Myketuale(m): 9:12pm On May 24, 2018
Lazyreporta:
Women have their own secret language, and yet they expect men to understand it. Pay attention guys. It is not what she says, but what she does that is the key to breaking this code. They are more subtle in their responses, instead of direct, like men are. For example, if you ask a woman something, and she responds with: I’ll think about it. It means no. Chances are, she may have put on a bland face to go with that remark, but if you are watching closely, you can catch the clues in her face.

If you ask a woman you just met for her phone number and she says: Well, I don’t give it out, but why don’t you give me one of your business cards? It means: I’m not interested. As I mentioned before, we have trained women not to reject us to our face, so they have had to develop more subtle ways of getting around to saying: No.

It is about understanding what all the cues mean. When a woman says: You never listen to me. Or: You never do this for me or that for me. In that moment, it is simply what she’s feeling. It doesn’t mean that you have never, ever done this or that for her. All it means is in that present moment, you are failing as a man to give her the presence that she is looking for from you.

That is why women tend to generalize a lot when they are saying things. They will say: I can’t stand you, or: You’re such a jerk, or she gets really mad and says she hates you. It doesn’t mean that she does not love you any more, but right then and there, in that moment, she is feeling that she hates your guts, because you failed, and she’s simply expressing that to you. Again, don’t take it personally.

She may be completely shut down to you. By your presence and communicating with her, you are going to work to open her back up. Once she is back open, she will usually apologize for what she said, with something like: I was just really emotional. Or she may be all over you and say: I love you! That is just her being a woman. It is part of the weathering of the storm.

Understanding the secret language is all about understanding what her responses mean. Guys think logically, and women think emotionally. Most of the time, women giving advice on other women are not going to come out and say: Well, she doesn’t like you. They do not want to come right out and tell you the things that hurt your feelings.

The more pauses a woman uses during speaking is an indication that she is thinking hard about how to try and word something. Listen carefully to her wording at this point. She is trying very hard not to be impolite or rude, but the actual words and where she places inflections on those words will tell you exactly what she is trying to say.

For example, you go up to a woman and say: Is anyone sitting here? Compare these statements: No, it’s open. Or she hesitates, shrugs, looks down or away and says: ...No...It’s open. The first one says that the seat is open and you are welcome to sit next to her. The second one says: If you really have to. The seat is open, but I’d rather you left it that way.

With a guy, language is like simplistic, straightforward dog commands: Sit, stay, lie down, and roll over. With a woman, it is like the cat analogy. You have to read her actions. You always judge a woman by what she does, not what she says. If she breaks a date and then tells you that she can’t wait to see you again in the same sentence, the bottom line is that she still broke the date. That tells me that she has a very low attraction, and she doesn’t really care to see me. When she says: But I can’t wait to see you again, it is her way of trying to make you feel good, and not be upset or mad at her for breaking the date.
She hopes you will just figure it out. Women will understand what that response means. Most guys don’t understand what that response means.

LAZYREPORTA

Thanks bro for this.
Re: Understanding The Secret Language Of Women by Mynet11(m): 9:12pm On May 24, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Once a girl visits; she didn't just come to watch telemundo because the reason a balloon plays around a pin is to be pierced.

Life is easy.

Ikor (word)

1 Like

Re: Understanding The Secret Language Of Women by Lazyreporta(m): 9:16pm On May 24, 2018
smiley smiley
Myketuale:

Thanks bro for this.
Re: Understanding The Secret Language Of Women by lawrenzo007(m): 9:17pm On May 24, 2018
I don't want to understand women languages...
All i want to understand is how make good money because money is the only language women understands.

1 Like

Re: Understanding The Secret Language Of Women by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 24, 2018
You'd better change this thinking that all what women understand is money. A greedy lady will collect from you and also date other guys for money.
lawrenzo007:
All i want to understand is how make good money because money is the only language women understands.
Re: Understanding The Secret Language Of Women by Lazyreporta(m): 9:22pm On May 24, 2018
lawrenzo007:

Like all the women are poor in this life abi?
Abi all the guys are rich?

When it is money, I guess everyone likes money, not ladies alone.

When you're rich, what gives you edge over the other rich guy?
I guess it's how you both handle her

1 Like

Re: Understanding The Secret Language Of Women by hippieguy(m): 9:25pm On May 24, 2018
Let me also respond in my secret language

1 Like

Re: Understanding The Secret Language Of Women by DeepSight(m): 9:25pm On May 24, 2018
Lazyreporta:

Like all the women are poor in this life abi?
Abi all the guys are rich?

When you're rich, what gives you edge over the other rich guy?
I guess it's how you both handle her

You.lose edge the.minute you waste time analysing them as you are doing. Stand aloof even inwardly and you gain control.

You sound like a pusssy whipped guy tho,.no offence.
Re: Understanding The Secret Language Of Women by Nobody: 9:27pm On May 24, 2018
Prov 31 : 3
Re: Understanding The Secret Language Of Women by lawrenzo007(m): 9:28pm On May 24, 2018
Lazyreporta:

Like all the women are poor in this life abi? Abi all the guys are rich?
When you're rich, what gives you edge over the other rich guy? I guess it's how you both handle her
Baba i don know that one since... Just need some £$¥€# to facilitate it.

1 Like

Re: Understanding The Secret Language Of Women by Lazyreporta(m): 9:28pm On May 24, 2018
DeepSight:

You.lose edge the.minute you waste time analysing them as you are doing. Stand aloof even inwardly and you gain control.

You sound like a pusssy whipped guy tho,.no offence.

At all.
Your opinion.

I will still take the Bae from you even if you are a billionaire.
You will continue to get more girls with your money. Don't ever go broke bro

Enjoy!!!
Re: Understanding The Secret Language Of Women by Lazyreporta(m): 9:34pm On May 24, 2018
lawrenzo007:

Baba i don know that one since...
Just need some £$¥€# to facilitate it.

Ok cool
Re: Understanding The Secret Language Of Women by lilmax(m): 9:36pm On May 24, 2018
how irritating can this blogger be?

making women illogical grin

I do not play the women card, if you don't know what you want you f out

like someone said "life is easy"

1 Like

Re: Understanding The Secret Language Of Women by Lazyreporta(m): 9:40pm On May 24, 2018
greiboy:
bruv you have said something similar yesterday

Yeah, concluding part.

1 Like

Re: Understanding The Secret Language Of Women by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 24, 2018
StaffofOrayan:
grin

The Japanese are beyond clever. Hhahahahahaahaha my ribs wan melt.
Re: Understanding The Secret Language Of Women by lexy2014: 9:45pm On May 24, 2018
Lazyreporta:
Lazyreporta is a romance blogger..

If you want money, go to finance section.

By the way, read to understand..
Don't quote me if you only read the headline, Abeg.

Only 3 out of every 100 guys really knows how to handle their women.

Be among "the 3% men!!!"

Learn to listen as a man...
It's not what she says but what she does!

Cc: Dominique
let me guess, u are among d 3.
Re: Understanding The Secret Language Of Women by Metuh: 9:47pm On May 24, 2018
IMASTEX:
Use the time to discover how to increase your source of income. I.e. you can invest your time into snail farming.

+2348053363999
Una no dey ever listen to instructions
Re: Understanding The Secret Language Of Women by Rick9(m): 9:54pm On May 24, 2018
What a waste of time, mtchew, if u no talk ur mind not be u know.
Re: Understanding The Secret Language Of Women by lexy2014: 9:54pm On May 24, 2018
Ellabae:
cheesy This is really interesting. Guys learn from it o. But some guys nor get time to understand o.
life isn't in black and white. Its in shades of different colours. So when some blogger forming he understands women, comes up with a manual that this how u should do it or else, its as good as failing. U cant find ur way in life with some bloggers manual. Everyone just gat 2 find out what works 4 them
Re: Understanding The Secret Language Of Women by Skmoda360(m): 10:00pm On May 24, 2018
the Op is deluded this is a long story....
Re: Understanding The Secret Language Of Women by chris31(m): 10:05pm On May 24, 2018
The easiest way to understand women languages in Nigeria is by making money
Instead of wasting ur time trying to understand women languages trace ur poverty to understand the cure
So that u can understand the language of making money
Inu isi ego
Re: Understanding The Secret Language Of Women by Ellabae(f): 10:15pm On May 24, 2018
lexy2014:
life isn't in black and white. Its in shades of different colours. So when some blogger forming he understands women, comes up with a manual that this how u should do it or else, its as good as failing. U cant find ur way in life with some bloggers manual. Everyone just gat 2 find out what works 4 them
Yes true. Whatever suits u.
Re: Understanding The Secret Language Of Women by k9ine(m): 10:16pm On May 24, 2018
I guess you don't know Fela's song 'Beast of no nation' with the lyrics:
..."My people are useless, my people are senseless, my people are indisciplined"...

He sang it about the then Gen. M. Buhari when he referred to Nigerians as above. Buhari's delicacy is in the apportionment of blames, he's never guilty of nothing.

In the 80s Buhari blames middlemen for economic failure.
In 2016, Buhari blames PDP; blames GEJ and NOI for inability of mostly led APC states to pay workers salary.
In 2017 Buhari blames Benue natives for Herdsmen attacks, ask them to live peacefully with the 'killer' herdsmen.
In 2018 Buhari blames OBJ for current power failure.

The only person without blame is bubu himself.

chaarly:
i did not read the post but i think we all should ask fmr. President Obasanjo #WhereIsThePower

In Fela's Voice. . .

Look Obasanjo, before anything at all he go say
oh lord oh lord oh lord oh lord oh lord
oh lordddd uhd uhd uhd
and he dey do bad bad, bad bad, bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad thing
through Jesus Christ our Lord
Amen Amen Amen

Well, nobody sang about Buhari. . but not to worry, after 2019, there'll be lotsa diss tracks
Re: Understanding The Secret Language Of Women by joinnow: 10:22pm On May 24, 2018
Get this book
men are from Mars and women is from Venus.
You will understand how to relate with women better.
Re: Understanding The Secret Language Of Women by chaarly(m): 10:38pm On May 24, 2018
k9ine:
I guess you don't know Fela's song 'Beast of no nation' with the lyrics:
..."My people are useless, my people are senseless, my people are indisciplined"...

He sang it about the then Gen. M. Buhari when he referred to Nigerians as above. Buhari's delicacy is in the apportionment of blames, he's never guilty of nothing.

In the 80s Buhari blames middlemen for economic failure.
In 2016, Buhari blames PDP; blames GEJ and NOI for inability of mostly led APC states to pay workers salary.
In 2017 Buhari blames Benue natives for Herdsmen attacks, ask them to live peacefully with the 'killer' herdsmen.
In 2018 Buhari blames OBJ for current power failure.

The only person without blame is bubu himself.

i have'nt listened to that song in particular tho. you're correct with Buhari and the blame games. . he hardly takes resposibilty no doubt. But to be honest bro, power(Electricity) under Buhari have improved alot compared to Obj's time
Re: Understanding The Secret Language Of Women by agbajemm(m): 10:40pm On May 24, 2018
Skcaasie
*FT*
Ifrank x Timistyles x Lakenus x Willywillz

Socosamiganja

http://stechitesconnect.com/2018/05/23/skcaasie-x-ifrank-x-timistyles-x-lakenus-x-willywillz-socosamiganja/

Anticipate the visuals, dropping soon �
Re: Understanding The Secret Language Of Women by Jsdivine(m): 11:13pm On May 24, 2018
<html><head></head><body>[quote author=nelsonebby post=67851623][/quote]</body></html>
That's koret
Re: Understanding The Secret Language Of Women by doyinisaac(m): 11:16pm On May 24, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Which one is secret language? Are they fairies?
Only mumu footmat fvckboys have this mentality.

O boy, life is easy.
Don't allow a girl to drink garri on top of your punk.
Let her talk her mind.
If she is game, a nyüö.
If she isn't game, I-kó her way.

I don't know about any stupid secret language, all I understand in a woman is body language.
Once a girl visits; she didn't just come to watch telemundo because the reason a balloon plays around a pin is to be pierced.

Life is easy.
grin grin grin
Re: Understanding The Secret Language Of Women by Ivorianaija(f): 11:17pm On May 24, 2018
Lazyreporta:
Lazyreporta is a romance blogger..

If you want money, go to finance section.

By the way, read to understand..
Don't quote me if you only read the headline, Abeg.

Only 3 out of every 100 guys really knows how to handle their women.

Be among "the 3% men!!!"

Learn to listen as a man...
It's not what she says but what she does!

Cc: Dominique

Where are you getting these illegitimate statistics? They are almost as illegitimate as you.
Re: Understanding The Secret Language Of Women by Automatic3444(m): 11:44pm On May 24, 2018
time i will use to study the body language of a women is enough for me to win 50,000,000 from bet9ja
IF U NO GET MONEY YOU BE MONKEY ...

1 Like

Re: Understanding The Secret Language Of Women by femi4: 12:12am On May 25, 2018
chaarly:
i did not read the post but i think we all should ask fmr. President Obasanjo #WhereIsThePower

In Fela's Voice. . .

Look Obasanjo, before anything at all he go say
oh lord oh lord oh lord oh lord oh lord
oh lordddd uhd uhd uhd
and he dey do bad bad, bad bad, bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad thing
through Jesus Christ our Lord
Amen Amen Amen

Well, nobody sang about Buhari. . but not to worry, after 2019, there'll be lotsa diss tracks
In fela's voice: No be outside Buhari dey......Na crase man be that
Animal in human skini........Na crase man be that o

#beastofnonation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoNbn09ModM
Re: Understanding The Secret Language Of Women by ahmedbanj(m): 12:19am On May 25, 2018
Make money bro,U'ld nt be wasting ur tym 2 understand women,and dey too wld understand U wella,plus when it cums to sex,f*ck her brains out ...lol jk tho.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? / Different Ways Nigerian Girls React And Handle Relationship Break Ups. - Memes / I Feel Led On And I Don't Know What To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.