Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,751 members, 7,817,081 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Women Are Anumpama: A Girl That Broke Up With Me,Chat Because I Change My Dp - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Are Anumpama: A Girl That Broke Up With Me,Chat Because I Change My Dp (2911 Views)

Help! I Sent Her 50k So That She Can Date Me (chat Pics Included)/ / Could She Be Cheating On Me? (chat Photos) / Drop Your Whatsapp Number Let Me Chat You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Are Anumpama: A Girl That Broke Up With Me,Chat Because I Change My Dp by mhisbliss(f): 7:46pm On May 24, 2018
highqueen:

lmao,you ladies are really funny.cheesy
Are you not a lady?
Re: Women Are Anumpama: A Girl That Broke Up With Me,Chat Because I Change My Dp by mhisbliss(f): 7:47pm On May 24, 2018
EzeDiEgo1:
I can see where you are going ma
Good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Are Anumpama: A Girl That Broke Up With Me,Chat Because I Change My Dp by highqueen(f): 7:48pm On May 24, 2018
mhisbliss:
Are you not a lady?
I am,have seen soapquen,you and so many other savages.
Re: Women Are Anumpama: A Girl That Broke Up With Me,Chat Because I Change My Dp by mhisbliss(f): 7:58pm On May 24, 2018
highqueen:

I am,have seen soapquen,you and so many other savages.
grinYou're welcome to join the clique, lets curtail the cockiness of these overzealous boys on nairaland
Re: Women Are Anumpama: A Girl That Broke Up With Me,Chat Because I Change My Dp by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 24, 2018
Ode cheesy
It’s *killa* ma nigga
Nofav0rs:
Is this killerbeauty of nairaland?
Re: Women Are Anumpama: A Girl That Broke Up With Me,Chat Because I Change My Dp by Nofav0rs(m): 8:17pm On May 24, 2018
KillaBeauty:
Ode cheesy
It’s *killa* ma nigga
my nigga don't you people have schools in that Nigeria place? Smh smh
Re: Women Are Anumpama: A Girl That Broke Up With Me,Chat Because I Change My Dp by Holysucker(m): 8:34pm On May 24, 2018
After reading ur whatsapp chat I still can't decode any fault der..ayam not understanding ooo..well who love epp?

1 Like

Re: Women Are Anumpama: A Girl That Broke Up With Me,Chat Because I Change My Dp by highqueen(f): 10:48pm On May 24, 2018
mhisbliss:
grinYou're welcome to join the clique, lets curtail the cockiness of these overzealous boys on nairaland
cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Lady's Tweets About Men's Attitude To Sex And Tell Us What You Think / Gross Anatomy / I Once Helped A Guy To Push A Car, Not Knowing The Car Was Going To Pick My Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.