Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,020 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

The Only Relationship Where You Will Never Have Your Heart Broken! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Only Relationship Where You Will Never Have Your Heart Broken! (344 Views)

Men Only: Relationship Books Bonanza — 1k Per Book On June 1st [picture] / How Do I Move From A Relationship Where He Suddenly Ignores Me / Have You Ever Been In A Relationship Where The Other Party Is Leaving Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Only Relationship Where You Will Never Have Your Heart Broken! by monikmotivatioa: 5:28am On May 26, 2018
Yes I know you are so anxious to know the only relationship where you will Never Have Your Heart Broken!

Has it broken before? How many times? Now you want to know the only relationship where you will not any more have your heart broken right? Don't worry. Relax. I will tell you. And it is true,it does exist!...Read more:http://www.monikmotivational.com/2018/05/the-only-relationship-where-you-will.html
Re: The Only Relationship Where You Will Never Have Your Heart Broken! by AshCoded(m): 6:01am On May 26, 2018
I think DAT relationship is....a relationship with God
thatz D only relationship where there isn't heartbreak

(1) (Reply)

Ladies vs Guys, What's The Most Common lie ladies/guys tell online? / Female Friends Needed In Abeokuta / Handling A Ladies "NO" Element

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.