Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

What Did Someone Do On A First Date That Made You Know It's A NO!!!!? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Did Someone Do On A First Date That Made You Know It's A NO!!!!? (3464 Views)

Did Someone Molest Or Rape You When You Were Younger / Did You Finally Date That Girl That Was Forming Too Hard To Get? Did It Go Well? / Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Did Someone Do On A First Date That Made You Know It's A NO!!!!? by makydebbie(f): 11:24am On May 26, 2018
highqueen:

this is lies.

where do you people meet this type of ladies that eat so much on a date?
You've not seen before? They're plenty.
Re: What Did Someone Do On A First Date That Made You Know It's A NO!!!!? by Twoclans(f): 11:52am On May 26, 2018
We were on a group date and everytime any other person in the group said something to him in Igbo language he will respond in English. Despite the fact that he speaks Igbo very well. He just kept forming English professor.

Me that I like guys that are crazy and down to earth.biko I could not deal with Mr professor.

2 Likes

Re: What Did Someone Do On A First Date That Made You Know It's A NO!!!!? by Rukkydelta(f): 12:08pm On May 26, 2018
We shared a plate of rice together
It was so romantic kiss

1 Like

Re: What Did Someone Do On A First Date That Made You Know It's A NO!!!!? by folake4u(f): 12:10pm On May 26, 2018
angry He said that if he marries a career woman, she'd have to resign from her job to look after the family. WTF!
Re: What Did Someone Do On A First Date That Made You Know It's A NO!!!!? by highqueen(f): 12:41pm On May 26, 2018
makydebbie:
You've not seen before? They're plenty.
lol,seriously!!
it's so weird to me.

have not seen,maybe cos I don't associate much.

but any lady trying to over eat or think that a date is a means of extirpating hunger is blantantly stupid though.

afternoon sis.smiley
Re: What Did Someone Do On A First Date That Made You Know It's A NO!!!!? by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 26, 2018
Lalas247:

Haba at least she is real
Some will be forming ...”I want salad “ yet their stomach is growling sad
Lol you are right but at least she should have asked for other meals..

1 Like

Re: What Did Someone Do On A First Date That Made You Know It's A NO!!!!? by JhimmySpark(m): 12:52pm On May 26, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Lol you are right but at least she should have asked for other meals..
.. And what's wrong with eba??..
Re: What Did Someone Do On A First Date That Made You Know It's A NO!!!!? by makydebbie(f): 1:21pm On May 26, 2018
highqueen:

lol,seriously!!
it's so weird to me.

have not seen,maybe cos I don't associate much.

but any lady trying to over eat or think that a date is a means of extirpating hunger is blantantly stupid though.

afternoon sis.smiley
Lol, you won't see because you're a lady too.
Even my brother experienced this thing. He just left the girl and her friends and came back home. Then he told us.

Afternoon dear, have you read Makydebbie's musings today? They're sharing dollars there. Don't be left out.
https://makydebbiesmusings./
Re: What Did Someone Do On A First Date That Made You Know It's A NO!!!!? by highqueen(f): 1:50pm On May 26, 2018
makydebbie:
Lol, you won't see because you're a lady too.
Even my brother experienced this thing. He just left the girl and her friends and came back home. Then he told us.

Afternoon dear, have you read Makydebbie's musings today? They're sharing dollars there. Don't be left out.
https://makydebbiesmusings./
hope I will be a Partaker of the dollar sharing.grin
Re: What Did Someone Do On A First Date That Made You Know It's A NO!!!!? by ImaIma1(f): 1:50pm On May 26, 2018
Tallesty1:
In Nigeria.

Was supposed to go out on date with a babe sometime ago but she showed up with three friends. Taking last is not my portion so I took them to a corn joint and bought one roasted corn and two pears for each of them.

That idea of showing up with friends is very annoying and senseless. A date is supposed to be private. If a girl does that, just know she doesn't care about you.

1 Like

Re: What Did Someone Do On A First Date That Made You Know It's A NO!!!!? by gbenyi: 2:14pm On May 26, 2018
Re: What Did Someone Do On A First Date That Made You Know It's A NO!!!!? by gbenyi: 2:18pm On May 26, 2018
1. She came along with her two friends.

2. First thing she said "i am so hungry" Though I was loaded with cash, that turned me off instantly.

Read TIPS TO MAKING A GREAT FIRST IMPRESSION ON A FIRST DATE
Re: What Did Someone Do On A First Date That Made You Know It's A NO!!!!? by Timagex(m): 2:34pm On May 26, 2018
sweetswirt:
she farted in my presence embarassed
grin cheesy cheesy grin grin did it smell? wink
Re: What Did Someone Do On A First Date That Made You Know It's A NO!!!!? by Auladimeji(m): 2:34pm On May 26, 2018
undecided Here to read comments

1 Like

Re: What Did Someone Do On A First Date That Made You Know It's A NO!!!!? by Prettyenit18(f): 2:48pm On May 26, 2018
angry you need help
Shugarlord213:
I picked a Nigerian girl aged 27 Yoruba Girl

We went to Mr Biggs and I already brought a table water from the road on our way
We settled down and she made her order

1) Jollof and fried rice with chicken and 2 meat , (cool plantain, and a Big Chivita to wash it down

As soon as I saw that I already know this one go hear word from me today. The attendant asked me what I wanted I told her I will call her. So I and the girl started talking. I was the one who was bringing up topics and she was just eating and saying ‘Abeg make I chop finish’ . For my mind I say no wahala. At least I don fuvvvk you before I come here so I no get issues... when she was almost done, na me come day tell am Make she buy monster drink and ice cream to take home, she said what of snacks I even stand up go meet waitress tell waitress make them come. I then asked ‘What snacks do you guys have’ she mentioned burgers, chicken pie, fish pie etc

I told waitress Make she first bring 2 fish pie for me as I never chop. As the waitress go counter I follow waitress collect the two fish pie( I never pay oo) just waka go outside, start my car, reverse immediately, the girl don day come outside say ‘Baby where are you going’ I just zoom off munching the meat pie.

6 mins later she sent a text the bill is 8,730 or so sha, (Meatpie is 300 per one) I just Control another girl and went to tantalizers opposite. From the screen I could see the babes hair already pulled and rough, with 3 attendants mocking her and throwing contents of her bag around at the backyard lol

I do this on a normal basis to girls ages 27 downwards they never mature

Re: What Did Someone Do On A First Date That Made You Know It's A NO!!!!? by millomaniac: 3:51pm On May 26, 2018
DrinkLimca:
She asked for a plate of Eba..
Right there i deleted her number..

Wow. You deleted her no. Because she ate eba. You are so sensible.

1 Like

Re: What Did Someone Do On A First Date That Made You Know It's A NO!!!!? by millomaniac: 3:54pm On May 26, 2018
Tallesty1:
In Nigeria.

Was supposed to go out on date with a babe sometime ago but she showed up with three friends. Taking last is not my portion so I took them to a corn joint and bought one roasted corn and two pears for each of them.

Me, if I don't really like her, I will focus and hit on her friend even if she is ugly.
Re: What Did Someone Do On A First Date That Made You Know It's A NO!!!!? by makydebbie(f): 4:31pm On May 26, 2018
highqueen:

hope I will be a Partaker of the dollar sharing.grin
Don't be late.
Re: What Did Someone Do On A First Date That Made You Know It's A NO!!!!? by makydebbie(f): 4:32pm On May 26, 2018
Twoclans

Grammernazi1
God bless you both, I appreciate your time and contribution. kiss
Re: What Did Someone Do On A First Date That Made You Know It's A NO!!!!? by highqueen(f): 4:34pm On May 26, 2018
makydebbie:
Don't be late.
been trying to follow but network ish.embarassed
Re: What Did Someone Do On A First Date That Made You Know It's A NO!!!!? by Twoclans(f): 4:35pm On May 26, 2018
makydebbie:
Twoclans

Grammernazi1
God bless you both, I appreciate your time and contribution. kiss

You are welcome dearie kiss

Keep soaring higher the sky is your spring board wink

1 Like

Re: What Did Someone Do On A First Date That Made You Know It's A NO!!!!? by makydebbie(f): 4:38pm On May 26, 2018
Twoclans:

You are welcome dearie kiss

Keep soaring higher the sky is your spring board wink
Thanks sis. kiss kiss
Re: What Did Someone Do On A First Date That Made You Know It's A NO!!!!? by Nobody: 5:56pm On May 26, 2018
DrinkLimca:
She asked for a plate of Eba..
Right there i deleted her number..

Biko what's wrong in that.
Re: What Did Someone Do On A First Date That Made You Know It's A NO!!!!? by BossLaifay(f): 8:59am On May 29, 2018
highqueen:

this is lies.

where do you people meet this type of ladies that eat so much on a date?
Help me ask them. They will keep being attracted to hustlers and expect them to act decent.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Was Raped In Front Of My Husband And He Wants To Divorce Me Because I Enjoyed / Tolani Baj Nipple Came Out Small For Fresh Air While Partying Yesterday. PHOTOS / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.