Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,817 members, 7,820,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. (28023 Views)

Ooni Sets To Marry Linda Ikeji As 8th Wife / Funny Memes On Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy Saga / Fans Suspect Don Jazzy Is Linda Ikeji's Anonymous Husband To Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by Amarabae(f): 12:09pm On May 26, 2018
Some Nigerians are hypocrites .
Linda preached celibacy and later had sex and got pregnant,
So what?
We should crucify her and the baby?

Pls let the lady be, it's her life and choice.
Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by donstan18: 12:14pm On May 26, 2018
Amarabae:

Yes. Protected sex is not all about using condoms.
If a woman wants to get pregnant and go for medical tests with her sex partner before they begin (which I am sure that Linda did)
Then it is also a protected sex

You are a big disgrace to nurses all over the world.

*Spit*

13 Likes

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by Nobody: 12:41pm On May 26, 2018
Amarabae:
That thread is from a health angle. It's against unprotected sexual lifestyle. It's a different ballgame from this.

You advocated for total abstinence ma

4 Likes

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by Nobody: 12:41pm On May 26, 2018
Amarabae:
That thread is from a health angle. It's against unprotected sexual lifestyle. It's a different ballgame from this.

2 Likes

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by makydebbie(f): 12:46pm On May 26, 2018
greiboy:

I got confused too. grin
How can you advocate for total abstinence today and celebrate fornication tomorrow.

This is not even about Linda, it's about contradicting yourself lol.

7 Likes

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by Nobody: 12:50pm On May 26, 2018
makydebbie:
I got confused too. grin
How can you advocate for total abstinence today and celebrate it tomorrow.

This is not even about Linda, it's about contradicting yourself lol.
Exactly! the way I got attacked on that thread for opposing her by certain people ehn. You will think I was the devil myself. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by highqueen(f): 1:00pm On May 26, 2018
I feel so indifferent about this ish.
Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by highqueen(f): 1:04pm On May 26, 2018
Amarabae:
So what?

not about linda,you once created a thread advising us to celibate,why supporting what you preached against now?

as for linda,I'm not in any position to criticize her actions.

4 Likes

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by makydebbie(f): 1:13pm On May 26, 2018
greiboy:
Exactly! the way I got attacked on that thread for opposing her by certain people ehn. You will think I was the devil myself. cheesy
Lol, you know we're too sanctimonious here.

Please check out my blog, I posted something there this morning. Lemme know your thoughts.

2 Likes

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by JennyJuggs: 1:13pm On May 26, 2018
Amarabae:
So what?

No ma, this is no longer about Linda and her baby.
You let go of your values so fast.
Why?

You are using the word hypocrisy loosely.
Are you sure you understand it's meaning?

8 Likes

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by Nobody: 1:16pm On May 26, 2018
makydebbie:

Please check out my blog, I posted something there this morning. Lemme know your thoughts.
Hi. Can I send you a PM? It's about your blog.
Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by Nobody: 1:16pm On May 26, 2018
makydebbie:

kk

I will do that
Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by makydebbie(f): 1:17pm On May 26, 2018
OliviaPope:
Hi. Can I send you a PM? It's about your blog.
Feel free dear, sure you can.
Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by Amarabae(f): 1:18pm On May 26, 2018
JennyJuggs:

No ma, this is no longer about Linda and her baby.
You let go of your values so fast.
Why?

what values?
If a single woman wants to have a baby and there is no husband in her life,
What's wrong with that?
.my former thread was about having protected sex,
I gave an advice there.
Don't confuse yourself dear

1 Like

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by Amarabae(f): 1:19pm On May 26, 2018
It's always shocking to see a man so emotionally unstable that a thread online can hit his nerves and have him cursing.
Its pathetic.
I don't reply to such mentions

1 Like

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by JennyJuggs: 1:21pm On May 26, 2018
Amarabae:
what values?
If a single woman wants to have a baby and there is no husband in her life,
What's wrong with that?
.my former thread was about having protected sex,
I gave an advice there.
Don't confuse yourself dear
With your previous and present topics the confused individual is glaring to all.

7 Likes

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by samyfreshsmooth(m): 1:23pm On May 26, 2018
Amarabae:
[s]Some Nigerians are hypocrites .
So what?

Pls let the lady be, it's her life and choice.[/s]

this is no longer about linda

TBH i had even forgotten about her and the entire ish round her4 till i saw this post............................... she can do whatever the fùck she wants to for all i care (even though i still think shes like you...........an hypocrite!!)...........................

this is about you and your double standards...................you mi-lady are the real hypocrite here.

instead of you to shut up and hide your face you still dey yarn rubbish undecided

5 Likes

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by N0favors: 1:25pm On May 26, 2018
I'm disappointed this is coming from op

7 Likes

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by Amarabae(f): 1:25pm On May 26, 2018
highqueen:

not about linda,you once created a thread advising us to celibate,why supporting what you preached against now?

as for linda,I'm not in any position to criticize her actions.
If someone tells you "Abstinence is the best "
It's just an advice.
Am sure that Linda was on celibate for long until the feeling to be a mother aroused,
She is not married and age is not on her side, she decided to do this.
What's wrong with that?
You want menopause to swallow her up and her dream of being a mothering a child to vanish.
Cmon!

1 Like

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by sirvvy: 1:25pm On May 26, 2018
Hypocrites everywhere grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by Amarabae(f): 1:26pm On May 26, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:

this is no longer about linda

TBH i had even forgotten about her and the entire ish round her4 till i saw this post............................... she can do whatever the fùck she wants to for all i care..........................

this is about you and your double standards...................you mi-lady are the real hypocrite here.

instead of you to shut up and hide your face you still dey yarn rubbish undecided
When you grow up and celebrate your 18yrs birthday, you can then get a full reply from me

1 Like

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by Amarabae(f): 1:28pm On May 26, 2018
JennyJuggs:

With your previous and present topics the confused individual is glaring to all.
It's glaring to pretenders who pretends a lot.
I have told you the difference between the both threads,
But as a typical Nigerian will be a Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by Amarabae(f): 1:29pm On May 26, 2018
sirvvy:
Hypocrites everywhere grin grin
Lol grin grin
I really know how to hit some nerves

1 Like

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by TSOM(m): 1:29pm On May 26, 2018
Gerrard59:

Mbok, when and which thread did the coloured happen?
Old story, man. Happened in 2015 when he exposed her past as a female of the red light district and detailed accounts of pregnancy terminations back in Imo State.

She couldn't refute the claims.

P.S: That e-mail address isn't functional. I'd have to change to a new one.

2 Likes

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by Amarabae(f): 1:31pm On May 26, 2018
Men are the ones having baby mama's everywhere yet the society don't shame them yet a woman who is not yet married decides to be a mother and all hell broke loose.
Shame.
Even the girls here that is criticising Linda

1 Like

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by sirvvy: 1:36pm On May 26, 2018
Amarabae:
Lol grin grin I really know how to hit some nerves
did I mention you or is your conscience judging you cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by donstan18: 1:36pm On May 26, 2018
TSOM:

Old story, man. Happened in 2015 when he exposed her past as a female of the red light district and detailed accounts of pregnancy terminations back in Imo State.

She couldn't refute the claims.

P.S: That e-mail address isn't functional. I'd have to change to a new one.

Ridiculous!!

Social media appearance is indeed not reality.

3 Likes

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 26, 2018
Amarabae:
Men are the ones having baby mama's everywhere yet the society don't shame them yet a woman who is not yet married decides to be a mother and all hell broke loose.
Shame.
Even the girls here that is criticising Linda
Maam don't change the topic to men vs women

This is simply about you!

I am sure you never expected it grin

6 Likes

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by Amarabae(f): 1:38pm On May 26, 2018
85% of newly married couples are not virgins,
They slept around before going to the alter, they are declared innocent because no pregnancy was involved.
What is the difference between Linda ikeji pregnancy and you criticiser that is sleeping around,
She is soon to be a mother but you sleep around for money and yet you want to criticize.
Pot calling kettle black .
Linda ikeji pregnancy is justified and understandable.
I stand on my point. kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by JennyJuggs: 1:39pm On May 26, 2018
Amarabae:

It's glaring to pretenders who pretends a lot.
I have told you the difference between the both threads,
But as a typical Nigerian will be a Nigerian.
Madam chill.

A typical smart Nigerian tests his/her words before spilling. The smart ones know bullshit and wouldn't take people's crap just to be in their good books.

A typical Nigerian calls it what it is. Here's to me calling you a two timing hypocrite.

Lick this ass too. I'm out of here.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by Amarabae(f): 1:40pm On May 26, 2018
greiboy:
Maam don't change the topic to men vs women

This is simply about you!

I am sure you never expected it grin
I love intelligent countering sir.
Not one borne out of trolling.
Expect what if I may ask
Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by JennyJuggs: 1:43pm On May 26, 2018
Amarabae:
85% of newly married couples are not virgins,
They slept around before going to the alter, they are declared innocent because no pregnancy was involved.
What is the difference between Linda ikeji pregnancy and you criticiser that is sleeping around,
She is soon to be a mother but you sleep around for money and yet you want to criticize.
Pot calling kettle black .
Linda ikeji pregnancy is justified and understandable.
I stand on my point. kiss kiss
Stop confusing yourself. Shut up your mouth. Linda made her choice, fine! That one nor concern me, but for someone who preached against formication like you did? You should go and change your baby's diaper. You know nothing Oriaku.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Why Responsible Ladies May Turn You Down / What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? / Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Cute Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.