Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Virgin Or No Virgin... What's Their Difference - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virgin Or No Virgin... What's Their Difference (5137 Views)

Do You Have Any Regret Of Marrying A Virgin Or Staying A Virgin Before Marriage? / He Is Still A Virgin What Should He Do? / I Am A Virgin, What Can I Use To Disvirgin Myself? No Dicks Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Virgin Or No Virgin... What's Their Difference by Acepen(m): 6:20pm On May 27, 2018
Elder001:
Uncivilized people are very vast on nairaland..

Young man what do you mean by ladies that are virgins? virginity applies to both gender..

Nobody gives a fvck about their virginity.. this isn't the stone age..

People are investing in science and technology and Africans are still hyping virginity!!!

Who virgins help? ..what has virginity contributed to humanity?

Delete this thread please.
Bros Nawa Who Do U?Take Am Eazy As Far As The Pussy Is Tight And In Good Condition We Are Good, Me No Like Dirty Borehole Rotten Pussy
Re: Virgin Or No Virgin... What's Their Difference by kmaster007: 7:26pm On May 27, 2018
someone dat never kwns a man bfor
Re: Virgin Or No Virgin... What's Their Difference by gonkin(m): 7:40pm On May 27, 2018
People seem to concentrate more on the female. So na only female virginity concern abi? What about males.
Re: Virgin Or No Virgin... What's Their Difference by MrCork: 1:55am On May 31, 2018
Hisduchess:

why are you this pained Oga.how many things have you invented? when it comes to virginity we all shout that it is an archaic thing and will want to emulate the whites but when it comes to things concerning God and Christianity y'all will remember that we are Africans and doesn't need white man believe.
Oga virginity is PRICELESS and more when the lady is intelligent, God fearing and better character.
Loyalty is one thing u are 70% sure when u marry a virgin.so stop discouraging virgins with ur rant.

^^story ....anyways. ..are we going to do that thing when II visit Nigeria in July? .....u owe me 2 week plus extra kiss. .remember? smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

'the Boob Movement' Abby Chioma And Her Eye-popping Boobs Go To The Beach(photo / What Should I Do Please, My Wife To Be Isn't Into Sex / Why Do I Always Have An Erection Whenever I Talk To Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.