Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,992 members, 7,828,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

What Annoying Habit Does She Have - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Annoying Habit Does She Have (1340 Views)

6 Things That Can Make A Man Lose Interest In You (no. 6 Is Annoying) / Why Does She Ignore My Calls Even After We Had A Nice Time. / Does she Look Older Than Her Age ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Annoying Habit Does She Have by MissRaine69(f): 12:59pm On May 27, 2018
That drives you crazy? The same question to the ladies what habit does he have that annoys you but will overlook in that name of love.?

Putting empty cartons, boxes , bottles back into the fridge or cupboard ...and refusing to speak to his mother in the phone.
Re: What Annoying Habit Does She Have by Draei: 1:02pm On May 27, 2018
Okay.
Re: What Annoying Habit Does She Have by zainmaxwell(m): 1:05pm On May 27, 2018
okay we will get there
Re: What Annoying Habit Does She Have by Cutehector(m): 1:06pm On May 27, 2018
In Bale I trust.
Re: What Annoying Habit Does She Have by BluntTheApostle(m): 1:21pm On May 27, 2018
MissRaine69:
That drives you crazy? The same question to the ladies what habit does he have that annoys you but will overlook in that name of love.?

You should go first.

After you.
Re: What Annoying Habit Does She Have by MissRaine69(f): 1:38pm On May 27, 2018
Cutehector:
In Bale I trust.
Zizou more like
Re: What Annoying Habit Does She Have by Cutehector(m): 1:39pm On May 27, 2018
MissRaine69:

Zizou more like
mehn this your thread is dead on arrival.. Let's do something about it cheesy
Re: What Annoying Habit Does She Have by Nobody: 1:42pm On May 27, 2018
My ex na him I fit talk because I still dey try process new one so I no get one for now.

But my ex na emotional psycho. She no sabi cook, I go go market, na me go price rice, garri, pepper she go just dey look like mugu. Funny enough I didn't sleep with her thruout. She just craze suddenly one morning say I dey call am cheap. E be like action film for my eyes.

D mumu is now looking for a way back. I'm happy bcus I've now seen free pusssy.

4 Likes

Re: What Annoying Habit Does She Have by MissRaine69(f): 1:44pm On May 27, 2018
Cutehector:
mehn this your thread is dead on arrival.. Let's do something about it cheesy
I don’t do anything to please anyone or purely for the benefit of those that struggle to grasp simple notions. If this is not for you move on.
Re: What Annoying Habit Does She Have by Cutehector(m): 1:50pm On May 27, 2018
MissRaine69:

I don’t do anything to please anyone or purely for the benefit of those that struggle to grasp simple notions. If this is not for you move on.
just find something doing off nl.. My two cents. Your threads are all boring
Re: What Annoying Habit Does She Have by Nobody: 1:53pm On May 27, 2018
okay since ladies are shy let me help

Ladies: He is a serial cheater, Arrogant, cocky and I hate him but he has money. Soooooooo he is equivalent of a sinner that is not aware of what he is doing. He will change on the long run cheesy

Men: She is too arrogant, cocky and demands too much but she is beautiful and sexy. Soooooo she is an equivalent of a Messiah that can do no wrong. cheesy
Re: What Annoying Habit Does She Have by SoapQueen(f): 2:30pm On May 27, 2018
MissRaine69:

Putting empty cartons, boxes , bottles back into the fridge or cupboard ...and refusing to speak to his mother in the phone.

I speak for myself because I have no boo.
The annoying habit I have is eating all the beef in my pot of food less than a day after cooking.

I need Redemption.
Re: What Annoying Habit Does She Have by Nobody: 2:35pm On May 27, 2018
SoapQueen:

The annoying habit I have is eating all the beef in my pot of food less than a day after cooking.

I need Redemption.
shocked shocked
Re: What Annoying Habit Does She Have by MissRaine69(f): 3:31pm On May 27, 2018
SoapQueen:

I need Redemption.
Why do you cook all of it at once? Surely cooking it it batches is more economical?
Re: What Annoying Habit Does She Have by MissRaine69(f): 3:32pm On May 27, 2018
greiboy:
okay since ladies are shy let me help

Ladies: He is a serial cheater, Arrogant, cocky and I hate him but he has money. Soooooooo he is equivalent of a sinner that is not aware of what he is doing. He will change on the long run cheesy

Men: She is too arrogant, cocky and demands too much but she is beautiful and sexy. Soooooo she is an equivalent of a Messiah that can do no wrong. cheesy

Kindly explain how those two are habits?
Re: What Annoying Habit Does She Have by MissRaine69(f): 3:33pm On May 27, 2018
Cutehector:
just find something doing off nl.. My two cents. Your threads are all boring

No one made you click or comment can you see how the irony is lost on you?
Re: What Annoying Habit Does She Have by Nobody: 3:36pm On May 27, 2018
MissRaine69:

Kindly explain how those two are habits?
Ma

Serial cheater ?

Like demanding too much?

How is that not habit.
Re: What Annoying Habit Does She Have by MissRaine69(f): 4:50pm On May 27, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
My ex na him I fit talk because I still dey try process new one so I no get one for now.

But my ex na emotional psycho. She no sabi cook, I go go market, na me go price rice, garri, pepper she go just dey look like mugu. Funny enough I didn't sleep with her thruout. She just craze suddenly one morning say I dey call am cheap. E be like action film for my eyes.

Why did you put up with it?
Re: What Annoying Habit Does She Have by Holymann(m): 8:08pm On May 27, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

Re: What Annoying Habit Does She Have by Magnetron(m): 8:54pm On May 27, 2018
SoapQueen:

I need Redemption.
Become a vegetarian. Perfect redemption!

1 Like

Re: What Annoying Habit Does She Have by Nobody: 10:14pm On May 27, 2018
SoapQueen:

I need Redemption.
For reals?

(1) (Reply)

How I Was Defiled By My Landlord Daughter / Female Orgasm During Sexual Intercourse / Would You Rather Your Wife Confesses Adultery To You Or Shut Up?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.