Stats: 3,153,138 members, 7,818,427 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Amara Blessing Nwosu Has Remarried For The 3rd Time! (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Amara Blessing Nwosu Has Remarried For The 3rd Time! (Photos) (50749 Views)

I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried / 61-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Weds For The First Time (Photos) / Chidiebere Anusiem & Lover, Amara Ehirim Found Dead In Their Imo Apartment (2) (3) (4)

Re: Amara Blessing Nwosu Has Remarried For The 3rd Time! (Photos) by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 27, 2018
I blame her parentstongue. She was only given out for sex & not marriage then. They only intended to deprive her of spinsterhood (fuckhoodcheesy). Now that she has had sex to the fullest, she would guard this marriage with more jealous.

Accept my congrat
Re: Amara Blessing Nwosu Has Remarried For The 3rd Time! (Photos) by lexy2014: 9:11pm On May 27, 2018
SoapQueen:
Therapist needs therapy.
d funny thing is that a lot of people will still listen 2 her even though she has no credibility
Re: Amara Blessing Nwosu Has Remarried For The 3rd Time! (Photos) by sweetlaw: 9:13pm On May 27, 2018
Life goes on.

Reasons why it's not advisable to use another person's 'cook' book to run ur marriage
Re: Amara Blessing Nwosu Has Remarried For The 3rd Time! (Photos) by fortunechy(m): 9:14pm On May 27, 2018
she deserves some accolades..... yeye dey smell. relationship expert ko divorce ni
Re: Amara Blessing Nwosu Has Remarried For The 3rd Time! (Photos) by nelxxy(m): 9:15pm On May 27, 2018
relationship expert kwa!! oya kontinue
Re: Amara Blessing Nwosu Has Remarried For The 3rd Time! (Photos) by KosyJerry(m): 9:23pm On May 27, 2018
Amagite2:
From; Amagitesblog.com

Relationship expert, Amara Blessing Nwosu, has found a new man and reportedly got hitched to him recently, making him her third husband.

Although the name of the man is not known, Amara flaunted his picture on her Facebook page some hours ago.

She has however not come out to confirm her new status.

Last year, Amara shocked many after her marriage to her second husband, Van Lere crashed.

A few years ago, she revealed how she suffered terrible domestic violence in her 6-year marriage after she was given away at the tender age of 17 to a much older man. After leaving that marriage, she started to write articles on relationship and marriage on Facebook and helped other women going through what she went through.

Then in In 2014, she announced she was getting married again to a US based pastor named Francis Van-Lare and last year a photo showing her husband grabbing her boobs went viral on social media.

In August last year, she went on her Facebook page to announce that her marriage to Francis had packed up.

It appears she has found love again as photos of her and her new man dressed in what looked like a wedding attire has surfaced.

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/05/relationship-expert-amara-blessing-nwosu-has-remarried-for-the-3rd-time.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Marriage is just a scam... Argue all you want
Re: Amara Blessing Nwosu Has Remarried For The 3rd Time! (Photos) by Maket: 9:25pm On May 27, 2018
Man no hard to get but the most difficult thing to get is a HUSBAND.
Re: Amara Blessing Nwosu Has Remarried For The 3rd Time! (Photos) by otokx(m): 9:29pm On May 27, 2018
Are you sure she is not also an actor.
Re: Amara Blessing Nwosu Has Remarried For The 3rd Time! (Photos) by readyornot: 9:30pm On May 27, 2018
These are the "do as I say but don't do as I do" people.
Follow them at your own risk.
Re: Amara Blessing Nwosu Has Remarried For The 3rd Time! (Photos) by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 27, 2018
And they all pontificate feminism yet they can't do without a man. They keep saying 'all men are scum' yet they are incomplete and somewhat handicapped without the scum.
Re: Amara Blessing Nwosu Has Remarried For The 3rd Time! (Photos) by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:34pm On May 27, 2018
RiyadhGoddess:
Not many will get it right at the first attempt, some will not still get it right at the second attempt, while some at the 3rd attempt. Whichever way, keep trying don't give up till you find it...

Congrats Amara

As an expert, one who is teaching others, she is inexcusable.

If a lecturer is still writing carryover for the course he is teaching, his students have entered one-chance!
Re: Amara Blessing Nwosu Has Remarried For The 3rd Time! (Photos) by begwong: 9:36pm On May 27, 2018
What is the use of her expertise then? Nonsense. Hope she settles down finally this time around!
Re: Amara Blessing Nwosu Has Remarried For The 3rd Time! (Photos) by Martin0(m): 9:37pm On May 27, 2018
lefulefu:
i tire ooo grin
e nor get wetin we nor go hear for this life oogrin

Re: Amara Blessing Nwosu Has Remarried For The 3rd Time! (Photos) by CloudResident(m): 9:41pm On May 27, 2018
Relationship expert kwa?

Re: Amara Blessing Nwosu Has Remarried For The 3rd Time! (Photos) by Spontaneous21(f): 9:41pm On May 27, 2018
EwkaEReRelationshio nuisance
Re: Amara Blessing Nwosu Has Remarried For The 3rd Time! (Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:43pm On May 27, 2018
Twoclans:
Its always better to leave a dead marriage than have one of the spouse murdered all in the name of marriage.

Her life ,her choice lipsrsealed

And that's supposed to make her a relationship expert cool
Re: Amara Blessing Nwosu Has Remarried For The 3rd Time! (Photos) by okerekeikpo: 9:45pm On May 27, 2018
Confused olosho fucking every dicck available
Re: Amara Blessing Nwosu Has Remarried For The 3rd Time! (Photos) by Pat081: 9:45pm On May 27, 2018
I pray dis should b her last one we dnt want 4 one
Re: Amara Blessing Nwosu Has Remarried For The 3rd Time! (Photos) by Twoclans(f): 9:46pm On May 27, 2018
TOPCRUISE:

And that's supposed to make her a relationship expert cool

Relationship experts are also humans,the roman Catholic priests listens to confessions and encourages people not to sin again,but guss what ?when they fall into temptations they fall real hard.

Ask Martin0 ,he knows what I am talking about.

Re: Amara Blessing Nwosu Has Remarried For The 3rd Time! (Photos) by AmasB(f): 9:48pm On May 27, 2018
congrats
Re: Amara Blessing Nwosu Has Remarried For The 3rd Time! (Photos) by Henon: 9:49pm On May 27, 2018
I pity those that request for her service.
Re: Amara Blessing Nwosu Has Remarried For The 3rd Time! (Photos) by BOOMnaija(m): 9:49pm On May 27, 2018
Relationship expert that cannot put her own relationships in order..

Anyway, i don't blame her. I blame the useless fools that seek relationship advice from her, thereby making her famous and rich.

Same applies to our mediocre celebrities who are made popular by same stupid Nigerians who patronize their wack and mediocre contents.
Re: Amara Blessing Nwosu Has Remarried For The 3rd Time! (Photos) by Reussite: 9:50pm On May 27, 2018
Jabarzee:
Daniel Akpata back den on radio continental, is the best relationship expert we have in this country
I over concur. He used to be on Eko fm some years back too don't know what's up now?
Re: Amara Blessing Nwosu Has Remarried For The 3rd Time! (Photos) by Spain007(m): 9:51pm On May 27, 2018
Nogodye:
Relationship expert indeed...Only God is an expert in all aspect of life.
So true .. we only do our best.

Re: Amara Blessing Nwosu Has Remarried For The 3rd Time! (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 9:53pm On May 27, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Lol @ Relationship expert! cheesy

It's her life smiley

She's obviously not an expert. Lol
Re: Amara Blessing Nwosu Has Remarried For The 3rd Time! (Photos) by grandstar(m): 9:53pm On May 27, 2018
post=67937801:
I pity ladies and guys that read and act according to this relationship gibberish from the so called experts.

True is, they don't live by their advice and there's no one formula to life, there's no general advice to any situation. Life happens to people differently, our background, status are not the same. Nobody can claim to know how relationship works. People you meet and date comes in different shades, temperament and whatnot.

Except it's a positive advice, if you use their relationship nonsense to live your life today, you may not have one by tomorrow.

The truth is that the best relationship advise is in the bible, from its author who carried out the first wedding.

He knows our very formation, remembering we are dust. His wisdom is unreachably high. (Isaiah 55:6,7). In the keeping of his commands, there is a large reward (Psalms 19:11)
Re: Amara Blessing Nwosu Has Remarried For The 3rd Time! (Photos) by Tunbolity(m): 9:56pm On May 27, 2018
These so called relationship expert or marriage counselors often find it difficult keeping their marriage. I remember Monica Taiwo in Tribune newspaper back then, I don't know whether she still writes the Relationship Column for Nigerian Tribune newspaper but as at those days when I used to read her column (2007, 2008), she had divorced the third husband.

Re: Amara Blessing Nwosu Has Remarried For The 3rd Time! (Photos) by stagger: 10:00pm On May 27, 2018
Hmm.

How can a someone teach a course that she has been failing? I am sorry for her students.
Re: Amara Blessing Nwosu Has Remarried For The 3rd Time! (Photos) by sexy74(m): 10:01pm On May 27, 2018
Amagite2:
From; Amagitesblog.com

Relationship expert, Amara Blessing Nwosu, has found a new man and reportedly got hitched to him recently, making him her third husband.

Although the name of the man is not known, Amara flaunted his picture on her Facebook page some hours ago.

She has however not come out to confirm her new status.

Last year, Amara shocked many after her marriage to her second husband, Van Lere crashed.

A few years ago, she revealed how she suffered terrible domestic violence in her 6-year marriage after she was given away at the tender age of 17 to a much older man. After leaving that marriage, she started to write articles on relationship and marriage on Facebook and helped other women going through what she went through.

Then in In 2014, she announced she was getting married again to a US based pastor named Francis Van-Lare and last year a photo showing her husband grabbing her boobs went viral on social media.

In August last year, she went on her Facebook page to announce that her marriage to Francis had packed up.

It appears she has found love again as photos of her and her new man dressed in what looked like a wedding attire has surfaced.

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/05/relationship-expert-amara-blessing-nwosu-has-remarried-for-the-3rd-time.html

Cc; Lalasticlala
She is an expert in marrying every other year.
Someone that can’t keep a hope what maker her an expert when it comes to relationships?
Re: Amara Blessing Nwosu Has Remarried For The 3rd Time! (Photos) by EKELEONU(m): 10:04pm On May 27, 2018
She don marry three times yet some never see one marry. This life sha
Re: Amara Blessing Nwosu Has Remarried For The 3rd Time! (Photos) by IdakwoChris: 10:06pm On May 27, 2018
And people are still meeting this one for counselling? How can you preach Heaven and never make Heaven? Whan an irony!

95% Of Female Students Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful —lady Rev / She Just Can't Stop Calling / Couple Wear NYSC Uniform For Their Pre-Wedding Photos