Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,914 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Amara Blessing Nwosu Has Remarried For The 3rd Time! (Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Amara Blessing Nwosu Has Remarried For The 3rd Time! (Photos) (50765 Views)

I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried / 61-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Weds For The First Time (Photos) / Chidiebere Anusiem & Lover, Amara Ehirim Found Dead In Their Imo Apartment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amara Blessing Nwosu Has Remarried For The 3rd Time! (Photos) by Nobody: 10:12pm On May 27, 2018
She's no longer a relationship expert, she's now a well doctored divorce expert...
Re: Amara Blessing Nwosu Has Remarried For The 3rd Time! (Photos) by Adekdammy: 10:13pm On May 27, 2018
Relationship expert abi relationship apprentice sorry I mean relationship learner.
Re: Amara Blessing Nwosu Has Remarried For The 3rd Time! (Photos) by Charly68: 10:14pm On May 27, 2018
kimbraa:
A relationship expert that can't save her own relationships. What an irony! grin
Same question I asked myself oo
Re: Amara Blessing Nwosu Has Remarried For The 3rd Time! (Photos) by guiddoti: 10:15pm On May 27, 2018
All these ones that love reading JN Dakes ,then come to form embarassed relationship expert. I only pity their followers embarassed
Re: Amara Blessing Nwosu Has Remarried For The 3rd Time! (Photos) by themanderon: 10:18pm On May 27, 2018
A relationship expert hopping from one marriage to another...3 and counting. who needs an expert in relationships more than her? Fake people living fake lives.
Re: Amara Blessing Nwosu Has Remarried For The 3rd Time! (Photos) by gbenyi: 10:19pm On May 27, 2018
You guys can judge her how you like but I see it from a different angle. She's never giving up on love, and that's a good thing.

1 Like

Re: Amara Blessing Nwosu Has Remarried For The 3rd Time! (Photos) by Teeboi56: 10:21pm On May 27, 2018
4 husband loading.......
Re: Amara Blessing Nwosu Has Remarried For The 3rd Time! (Photos) by tripledonosas(m): 10:22pm On May 27, 2018
lefulefu:
..A relationship expert shocked...hmmm na wah for wire road sad

I tire my brother...omo benin

1 Like

Re: Amara Blessing Nwosu Has Remarried For The 3rd Time! (Photos) by Rainmaker69(m): 10:28pm On May 27, 2018
A relationship expert with a history of divorce is a Divorce Expert and not a relationship expert. She shouldn't be referred to as a relationship expert.

1 Like

Re: Amara Blessing Nwosu Has Remarried For The 3rd Time! (Photos) by Martin0(m): 10:33pm On May 27, 2018
Twoclans:

Relationship experts are also humans,the roman Catholic priests listens to confessions and encourages people not to sin again,but guss what ?when they fall into temptations they fall real hard.

Ask Martin0 ,he knows what I am talking about.

very well true, what else againgrin everybody are all relationships expertsgrin
Re: Amara Blessing Nwosu Has Remarried For The 3rd Time! (Photos) by samsam2019: 10:40pm On May 27, 2018
This evil witch. After she scammed her 2nd husband for travel documents including her children she almost killed the man literally

She'll get served soon
Re: Amara Blessing Nwosu Has Remarried For The 3rd Time! (Photos) by Rigel95(m): 10:42pm On May 27, 2018
Jabarzee:
Daniel Akpata back den on radio continental, is the best relationship expert we have in this country
seriously he is, I remember staying up late in the night to listen to his program that time
Re: Amara Blessing Nwosu Has Remarried For The 3rd Time! (Photos) by joinnow: 11:05pm On May 27, 2018
Re.....what
That can not save her relationship is DAT one a relationship expert.
Abegi Sidon one side joor
Re: Amara Blessing Nwosu Has Remarried For The 3rd Time! (Photos) by ahmedbanj(m): 11:31pm On May 27, 2018
Relationship expert? Infact ehn! make I no juz talk
Re: Amara Blessing Nwosu Has Remarried For The 3rd Time! (Photos) by wonlasewonimi: 11:42pm On May 27, 2018
She needs serious consultation with herself
Re: Amara Blessing Nwosu Has Remarried For The 3rd Time! (Photos) by ceecee0703(m): 12:36am On May 28, 2018
Relationship Passat!
Re: Amara Blessing Nwosu Has Remarried For The 3rd Time! (Photos) by BlackHatNaija: 1:05am On May 28, 2018
grandstar:

The truth is that the best relationship advise is in the bible, from its author who carried out the first wedding.

He knows our very formation, remembering we are dust. His wisdom is unreachably high. (Isaiah 55:6,7). In the keeping of his commands, there is a large reward (Psalms 19:11)
I can't agree more
Re: Amara Blessing Nwosu Has Remarried For The 3rd Time! (Photos) by Nobody: 1:15am On May 28, 2018
samsam2019:
This evil witch. After she scammed her 2nd husband for travel documents including her children she almost killed the man literally

She'll get served soon
eh u know d woman personally?
Re: Amara Blessing Nwosu Has Remarried For The 3rd Time! (Photos) by Nobody: 1:17am On May 28, 2018
tripledonosas:

I tire my brother...omo benin
d tin weak mecheesy
Re: Amara Blessing Nwosu Has Remarried For The 3rd Time! (Photos) by Yameater(m): 1:44am On May 28, 2018
lefulefu:

Pure Benin guy

1 Like

Re: Amara Blessing Nwosu Has Remarried For The 3rd Time! (Photos) by 2016v2017: 1:45am On May 28, 2018
Nogodye:
Relationship expert indeed...Only God is an expert in all aspect of life.
Re: Amara Blessing Nwosu Has Remarried For The 3rd Time! (Photos) by 2016v2017: 1:46am On May 28, 2018
LordZero:

Stop letting people dictate how you live your life all in the name of he/she is my role model, a celeb, an activist or whatever the fvck the person is.

They need help in sorting their own life and most are hypocrites...
Re: Amara Blessing Nwosu Has Remarried For The 3rd Time! (Photos) by MissRaine69(f): 1:47am On May 28, 2018
If a relationship “expert” does not lead by example then we can safely say they are not an expert!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amara Blessing Nwosu Has Remarried For The 3rd Time! (Photos) by 2016v2017: 1:47am On May 28, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
Hmmmm. Nawa o. A relationship expert for that matter. I wonder what she has been dishing out as advice to her clients. God have mercy. Truly an irony.
Re: Amara Blessing Nwosu Has Remarried For The 3rd Time! (Photos) by 2016v2017: 1:48am On May 28, 2018
virago:
She is a confused person
Re: Amara Blessing Nwosu Has Remarried For The 3rd Time! (Photos) by DavidEsq(m): 5:53am On May 28, 2018
lefulefu:
I just weak for the mata. I wonder how many relationships dis geh go don scatter, all in the name of "advice".

Re: Amara Blessing Nwosu Has Remarried For The 3rd Time! (Photos) by Fhowe: 6:06am On May 28, 2018
lefulefu:
I waka for the full wire road no see one single wire grin
Re: Amara Blessing Nwosu Has Remarried For The 3rd Time! (Photos) by Lotechi(m): 6:42am On May 28, 2018
Amagite2:
From; Amagitesblog.com

Relationship expert, Amara Blessing Nwosu, has found a new man and reportedly got hitched to him recently, making him her third husband.

Although the name of the man is not known, Amara flaunted his picture on her Facebook page some hours ago.

She has however not come out to confirm her new status.

Last year, Amara shocked many after her marriage to her second husband, Van Lere crashed.

A few years ago, she revealed how she suffered terrible domestic violence in her 6-year marriage after she was given away at the tender age of 17 to a much older man. After leaving that marriage, she started to write articles on relationship and marriage on Facebook and helped other women going through what she went through.

Then in In 2014, she announced she was getting married again to a US based pastor named Francis Van-Lare and last year a photo showing her husband grabbing her boobs went viral on social media.

In August last year, she went on her Facebook page to announce that her marriage to Francis had packed up.

It appears she has found love again as photos of her and her new man dressed in what looked like a wedding attire has surfaced.

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/05/relationship-expert-amara-blessing-nwosu-has-remarried-for-the-3rd-time.html

Cc; Lalasticlala
how ironical. A relationship expert cannot keep her own relationship, and people still go to her to seek relationship advice. Now I can affirm that the wise ones are gradually becoming an endangered specie.
Re: Amara Blessing Nwosu Has Remarried For The 3rd Time! (Photos) by Martin0(m): 6:53am On May 28, 2018
lefulefu:
eh u know d woman personally?

I even surprised say the guy know sef, this same woman hooked up a Nigerian lady to my friend one time, only for us to discover it was her own sister who's been single for year's, and not even half way qualified to even get married sef, Oga before this news, some people talked to her and asked her if she had any intention to marry again, but she said blatantly she was gonna ever,
.you see, some women are crooks...

relationship expertgrin

But maybe she's an expert in other things we may not know about sha.

I know of one � woman for down okrika community, she's never been married, but she got kids, this woman can claim to be a relationship expert to be compared to this Amara. ...

Anyway it all business, now I wonder what kind of love is this, married to a 3rd man hmmmm things are really happening oo
Re: Amara Blessing Nwosu Has Remarried For The 3rd Time! (Photos) by Exponental(m): 7:07am On May 28, 2018
she's gathering experiences...
Re: Amara Blessing Nwosu Has Remarried For The 3rd Time! (Photos) by pharrel1539: 7:14am On May 28, 2018
you need divine intervention in your life
Re: Amara Blessing Nwosu Has Remarried For The 3rd Time! (Photos) by RillJ(m): 7:15am On May 28, 2018
Experienced, highly experienced!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

13 Facts you must know Before You Say I Do To That Man. / Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. / Lady Sits On Top Of Her Fiance To Take Selfie As He Does Press-up In Pre-wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.