Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It (34986 Views)

My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me / My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? / "Came To Nigeria To Wed My Fiancee But Indonesian Girlfriend Is Pregnant" - Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by samyfreshsmooth(m): 2:56pm On May 28, 2018
Mcy56:

What does the bolded mean? undecided

who be this one again? undecided

i said show me where he said he is 28yrs old, you dey show me rubbish undecided
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by samyfreshsmooth(m): 2:56pm On May 28, 2018
Mcy56:

Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by Kobicove(m): 2:56pm On May 28, 2018
Mrbehave:
My relationship with her is one and a half year and we are to get married by the end of this year. The problem here is that am only two years older than her which so many people complained that the age gap is too small that she will get older than me very soon, infact some thought that she is older than me...I don't have any problem with her just the issue of age and zero love that I have for her. She fainted several time because of her last break up, hmm am afraid.Please am tired I want a break up but I don't know how.

Why did you get engaged to her since you knew you were not ready to marry her?
Having said that. you should not marry out of pity otherwise you'll regret it undecided

2 Likes

Mcy56:

Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by Hugo55(m): 2:57pm On May 28, 2018
Mrbehave:
I wanted to delay it but My mum pushed me and I cant say no since I said it was GOD who spoke to me to go the first time. Am thinking of quitting my job, run away to a place where nobody knows not even my parents and come back after she is married.

hahahahaha OK I enjoyed your super story, please when will you write another script?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by LoisSanamo(f): 2:59pm On May 28, 2018
why not go on your knees and ask God to direct you on this.She might be God's will for you.cooking up some lies isn't the solution karma may catch up with you.
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by Mcy56(f): 2:59pm On May 28, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:
who be this one again? undecided i said show me where he said he is 28yrs old, you dey show me rubbish undecided

So if someone says he's two years older than another person, it's not clear enough?
In comparison, the op seems to be a bit mature than you. Keep looking for 28 upandan you hear. grin

See as you repeated same thing 3 times self. Olodo cheesy
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by Daejoyoung: 2:59pm On May 28, 2018
Nothing we nor go see for Nairaland.
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by Reelmii: 3:02pm On May 28, 2018
Mrbehave:
I wanted to delay it but My mum pushed me and I cant say no since I said it was GOD who spoke to me to go the first time. Am thinking of quitting my job, run away to a place where nobody knows not even my parents and come back after she is married.
why did u lie in the first place that it wad God who spoke to u

1 Like

Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by Iammercy2018: 3:02pm On May 28, 2018
Mrbehave:
You can not call a man of 28yrs a kid. May be a novice in relationship since she is my first love.
you said you have zero love for her and here you're saying "your first love"

Try to think with your mind and not the mind of your family members

Only kids does that.
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by Rubbiish(m): 3:03pm On May 28, 2018
Mrbehave:
no be my fault I have never been into relationship before.tanx.
Okay i understand now...i can help u
But u must be willing to learn...
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by Rubbiish(m): 3:04pm On May 28, 2018
Reelmii:
why did u lie in the first place that it wad God who spoke to u
Lol
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by LadyH(f): 3:04pm On May 28, 2018
Mrbehave:
My relationship with her is one and a half year and we are to get married by the end of this year. The problem here is that am only two years older than her which so many people complained that the age gap is too small that she will get older than me very soon, infact some thought that she is older than me.Our height are thesame and we are not short.

The man who married her friend who is two years younger than her is five years older than me.The boy friends of all her mates and friends are much older than I am.

My uncle who is a pastor advised me that he doesn't want me to be involved in extra marital affairs base on the fact that my fiancee will grow older than me and might loose interest in sex due to aging.

The problem here is that I engaged her early this year but right now I don't have single love for her that even when I travelled I don't want to come back soon cos i never missed her.This my fiancee started a relationship with a guy at the age of 15.The guy deflowered her at teen age, promised her marriage and dumped her after 8 years of being with her and married another girl and now is me her dreamed man who wants to leave her again, so difficult.I have never had sex with her, was only involved in a French kiss with her and sucking of her boobs.

When I started friending her I told my family that it was GOD who spoke to me to friend her just to gain there approval, can you see the confusion here? We live in thesame street with her just three houses between my house and hers and her mother advised that we should never let anything come between us as it may affect the both families due to the closeness.

So many were happy for her for finding me as I am the right man according to them since I have never been laid and I am 28.

I don't just know what happened I felt unattracted to her and lost interest in her and this has been happening for 8 months now but I hid it because seeing what happened in her past relationship I became afraid.

I cried and cried, prayed to GOD to make her loose interest in me but to no avail.The dowry will be paid this month, I don't like it but my hands are tied.

During the engagement my pastor and church elders were present and they endorsed it.

I don't have any problem with her just the issue of age and zero love that I have for her. She fainted several time because of her last break up, hmm am afraid.Please am tired I want a break up but I don't know how.
LOL. This is a JOKE.
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by Yankiss(m): 3:06pm On May 28, 2018
Mrbehave:
My relationship with her is one and a half year and we are to get married by the end of this year. The problem here is that am only two years older than her which so many people complained that the age gap is too small that she will get older than me very soon, infact some thought that she is older than me.Our height are thesame and we are not short.

The man who married her friend who is two years younger than her is five years older than me.The boy friends of all her mates and friends are much older than I am.

My uncle who is a pastor advised me that he doesn't want me to be involved in extra marital affairs base on the fact that my fiancee will grow older than me and might loose interest in sex due to aging.

The problem here is that I engaged her early this year but right now I don't have single love for her that even when I travelled I don't want to come back soon cos i never missed her.This my fiancee started a relationship with a guy at the age of 15.The guy deflowered her at teen age, promised her marriage and dumped her after 8 years of being with her and married another girl and now is me her dreamed man who wants to leave her again, so difficult.I have never had sex with her, was only involved in a French kiss with her and sucking of her boobs.

When I started friending her I told my family that it was GOD who spoke to me to friend her just to gain there approval, can you see the confusion here? We live in thesame street with her just three houses between my house and hers and her mother advised that we should never let anything come between us as it may affect the both families due to the closeness.

So many were happy for her for finding me as I am the right man according to them since I have never been laid and I am 28.

I don't just know what happened I felt unattracted to her and lost interest in her and this has been happening for 8 months now but I hid it because seeing what happened in her past relationship I became afraid.

I cried and cried, prayed to GOD to make her loose interest in me but to no avail.The dowry will be paid this month, I don't like it but my hands are tied.

During the engagement my pastor and church elders were present and they endorsed it.

I don't have any problem with her just the issue of age and zero love that I have for her. She fainted several time because of her last break up, hmm am afraid.Please am tired I want a break up but I don't know how.
Mrbehave, you need to behave please. You are confusing everyone. You are even older than her. You have allowed friends come in the way. Some successful marriages are between groom and older brides! If you are interested in loving her, you will. The problem you have now is that you never loved her in the first place, because if you did, the issue of even her being older will only interest you the more. You will find reason to justify it. Advice is, postpone the engagements and try to understand your feelings. You are trying to marry for the wrong reasons. It is safer to break away than to marry unhappily.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by Rapsino(m): 3:06pm On May 28, 2018
Mrbehave let me tell you that if u marry this girl she will love u for the rest of her life and never cheat on u.
This is a question I want to ask u. Will u marry the girl u love or d girl that loves u?

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by Maximus85(m): 3:06pm On May 28, 2018
Mrbehave:

How old are you?
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by Rubbiish(m): 3:08pm On May 28, 2018
Jonathan:
So you lied against God abi?

Na the God dey punish u now
Lol...quite a funny thread
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by samyfreshsmooth(m): 3:08pm On May 28, 2018
Mcy56:

So if someone says he's two years older than another person, it's not clear enough?
In comparison, the op seems to be a bit mature than you. Keep looking for 28 upandan you hear. grin

See as you repeated same thing 3 times self. Olodo cheesy

na wah o undecided

someone said he is 2 years older than another..................

how do/did you expect me to know how old he or the other person is when neither of their age was given undecided

i could easily have assumed the guy is 32 and the lady 30 or the guy is 29 and the lady 27 undecided

you sure say you well so? undecided

1 Like

Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by Kingdolo(m): 3:09pm On May 28, 2018
You are the solution to your problem bro, Y'all should sort it and talk as adults.
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by Dazzle86(f): 3:10pm On May 28, 2018
It's this type of idiot that if another guy way better than him shows up and starts chasing the girl he will remember that he loves her and God spoke to him.
Mtcheew rubbish, God spoke to you indeed. Complete phony,even the write up was too irritating to read.
What am I saying it may all be some made up crap just yo get comments.
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by Andyoa(m): 3:11pm On May 28, 2018
I had similar circumstance not too long , and in this case was even the same age. I supported her in every way, and when it was obvious i was struggling to love her, then I pressed the exit button. People were disappointed, but I kept my cool and maintain our friendship, though no engagement prior to the twist. The least you can do for her is to save her from a lifetime of unhappiness, when all effort at renewing the love has failed.
Mrbehave:

Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by MelaninQueen(f): 3:12pm On May 28, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:

na wah o undecided

how do/did you expect me to know how old he or the other person is when neither of their age was given undecided

i could easily have assumed the guy is 32 and the lady 30 or the guy is 29 and the lady 27 undecided

He said it.himself that he's 28 and she's 26. Check the first or second page
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by Jman06(m): 3:12pm On May 28, 2018
Go ahead and break up with her. A broken engagement is better that a miserable marriage.
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by Leks25: 3:13pm On May 28, 2018
I wish its possible for me to shoot you from here........the creator of that girl will punish you......nonsense!

A fool at 28!

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by lekonso: 3:13pm On May 28, 2018
You are not a serious person at all. Just because somebody told you that the gap of 2yrs is short you now decided to change your mind. I am older than my wife by 2yrs and she does't look older than i am. All those reasons you gave are all rubbish.

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by Mcy56(f): 3:13pm On May 28, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:
na wah o undecided

Can you hear yourself out? This is serious o. What do you need the number for? Do you need the number to know OP is two years older than the lady? What difference does it make?

You sure you've taken your medication today?
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by Rubbiish(m): 3:19pm On May 28, 2018
Printerscanner:
Dear OP, I hope you are at home playing with your mates as today is children day because you are a child and should be treated as such. Who even wants to marry a child like you? Save this innocent woman a life long headache, break up with her and go to Northern Nigeria to get a 12 years old bride.
hahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by cooltola(m): 3:20pm On May 28, 2018
If you are older than your wife by 2 years there is nothing wrong with that.
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by newtral01(f): 3:20pm On May 28, 2018
It clearly shows you don't know what you want..I pity the young lady sha
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by samyfreshsmooth(m): 3:20pm On May 28, 2018
Mcy56:

Can you hear yourself out? This is serious o. What do you need the number for? Do you need the number to know OP is two years older than the lady?

You are sure you've taken your medication today?

na wah o................this girl no well o undecided

if you were sensible enough you'd have known that i needed to know their age (in numbers) to buttress my point

and from my comment it was glaring that i needed to know their age to tell if the guy is or not old enough to get married and if the lady is past her prime

but being the dumb biitch you are na you no fit understand

#spits
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by victorioushands: 3:21pm On May 28, 2018
You let your family drive your love away because of age that was there from the start. You are judging yourself with your mouth. Well, if she agrees with you, then it's OK. You said God told you and you are now praying to reject it instead of asking for his will. Why would you lie with the name of your God, are you that insolent, ignorant, or foolish? May the will of the Lord be done!
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by noblebaby12(f): 3:22pm On May 28, 2018
u don't really know what u want.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit / Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? / Single Reason Why Many Men Are Afraid To Invest In A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.