Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,827 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

She Slept With My Two Boyfriends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Slept With My Two Boyfriends (1086 Views)

17-year-old Girl Flaunts Her Two Boyfriends (Photo) / Lady Puts Hair Remover In A Friend's Hair Relaxer After She Slept With Her Bf / When Ladies Go To The ATM With Their Boyfriends (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

She Slept With My Two Boyfriends by Sashacrystal007: 12:17am On Nov 18, 2018
I went to school the next day, feeling somewhat guilty for having facilitated Princess's expulsion. Even worse, she knew I was behind it. While my conscience whipped and lashed me from within, I took solace in the thought that I wouldn't have to see her anymore, at least not in school.

Walking briskly past the school gate, I saw Sharon just exiting the hostel in her neat and smartly ironed uniform. I could have sworn that her shirt looked whiter than it was at the start of the semester. Sharon was always meticulous when it comes to dressing. She once missed a class presentation just because her skirt had an ink stain the size of a very small bead. When it comes to her appearance, Sharon always aimed for perfection.

(NEW SONG) DOWNLOAD BURNA - ON A LOW
http://www.oluwakaysblog.com/single.php?id=206

Once I caught up with her, we strolled all the way to my class, since Sharon's class was farther ahead. We had been talking about Princess, and I confessed about how remorseful I was, over my diabolical act.

Sharon suggested that I apologized to Princess if I was truly sorry for getting her expelled, but quickly wished she could retract the statement once I gave her a stink eye.
Apologize? I thought to myself. If anyone deserved an apology, it was me. I still blamed her for the Phil saga. I knew Phil must have initiated the affair, given his reputation as a player. But even though he seemed irresistible, Princess should have turned him down for the sake of our friendship.
Seeing her with John reminded me of when I caught her with Phil, thus bringing back the acrimonious feeling I had towards her.
I was enraged, and Sharon could see it. I could notice her lips taking form to speak, just for them to relax again. I guess she was indecisive whether or not to give her opinion and risk getting me even more irked. In the end, she spoke.

"Even though Princess did wrong by choosing pleasure with Phil over her friendship with you, at least she acknowledged her fault and did apologize for months, trying to patch things up with you. Shouldn't that tell much about how she values your friendship, despite her lapse?

"Apologizing even when one is in the wrong isn't easy, just as you have you have proved by refusing to apologize for getting her expelled. She could have done the same after you caught her with Phil. She could have been unapologetic, but she wasn't.

" If Princess could apologize when she wronged you, but you wouldn't do the same, then are you any better than her?"

Sharon concluded.
After moments of processing all Sharon had said, her words made sense. Princess deserved an apology.
Once I told Sharon I would do it, she grinned and threw her arms into the air in celebration of her feat.

Sophie joined us a while later, and when Sharon informed her of my declaration, she was as thrilled. We all agreed to pay Princess a visit after school, as we marched over to the assembly ground.
Once we were dismissed at the end of the morning assembly, I returned to my class, while Sharon and Sophie returned to theirs.

Once we were dismissed at the end of the morning assembly, I returned to my class, while Sharon and Sophie returned to theirs.
I tried to brainstorm about what to say when I faced Princess. I wondered how I could justify what I did to her. Several speeches came to my mind, but they all disappeared after a while, so I decided to write them down.
As I opened my locker to get some writing materials, I noticed a foreign paper mounted conspicuously on my books. I picked up the folded paper and straightened it to read its content.

Written in bold letters were the words; I'M COMING FOR YOU
My heartbeat raced faster as I read the mysterious note. 'Who could have sent me this?' Why are they coming for me? I wondered.
At the base of the note were the letters, XOXO. And I was no close to knowing who sent it or what the note meant.
While I was still puzzled about the enigmatic message, someone walked past me, and for some reason, an eerie sensation erupted in me. I turned to.....

read more.......
http://www.oluwakaysblog.com/single.php?id=208

(1) (Reply)

Thank you / What Do You Think About This New Hit NL Personality, Ilamina / Mention One Thing You Learnt From Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.