Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,370 members, 7,836,497 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Zimbabwe Grows For First Time In 11 Years - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Zimbabwe Grows For First Time In 11 Years (6396 Views)

Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech / Understand The Israeli – Palestinian Apartheid In 11 Images / Zimbabwe's Mr. Ugly 2012 Reclaims Title (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zimbabwe Grows For First Time In 11 Years by Tudor6(f): 11:01am On Jun 06, 2010
igboitalo:

yes mugabe was a tyrant but ha has change his ways and now he his fighing for his people not against them [b][/b]bloody house negros like you r mad that he was able to grow the economy without the help of your white masters, what is fair is fair one percent of the population should not control all the land.
i laugh. . . . And your EVIDENCE he has changed is what The harassment, imprisonment and terrorization of opposition supporters are not tyranny??

A man who 'KILLS HIS PEOPLE' according to your own admission, should he not be in jail, paying for his crimes?

So, according to YOU, MURDERERS in leadership are the solution to Africa's problems shocked
Re: Zimbabwe Grows For First Time In 11 Years by igboitalo: 11:11am On Jun 06, 2010
Tudór:

i laugh. . . . And your EVIDENCE he has changed is what The harassment, imprisonment and terrorization of opposition supporters are not tyranny??

A man who 'KILLS HIS PEOPLE' according to your own admission, should he not be in jail, paying for his crimes?

So, according to YOU, MURDERERS in leadership are the solution to Africa's problems shocked
The harassment, imprisonment and terrorization of opposition supporters are not tyranny??where did you get from bbc, cnn propaganga answer this simple question do you believe in land reform in zimbabwe and i will continue say it house negros like you are the problem in africa
Re: Zimbabwe Grows For First Time In 11 Years by Tudor6(f): 11:46am On Jun 06, 2010
igboitalo:

The harassment, imprisonment and terrorization of opposition supporters are not tyranny??where did you get from bbc, cnn propaganga answer this simple question do you believe in land reform in zimbabwe and i will continue say it house negros like you are the problem in africa

OH, so when ACCORDING TO YOU, Mugabe was KILLING HIS PEOPLE, how did you find out about it? Through psychics?

Again I ask you, IF Mugabe ACcordinG TO YOU KILLED HIS PEOPLE, and a TYRANT, should a MURDERER not be in jail paying for his crimes?@

Is it your view that MURDERERS in leadership are the SOLUTION to Africa's problems? shocked shocked My goodness!!

No one has said land reform shouldnt take place, you dont do land reform like a fool.

Siezing land and giving them to your cronies who know jack shit about agriculture as well as not putting mechanisms in place both skill wise n personnel wise to sustain productivity is STUPID, IRRESPONSIBLE and shows a leader to be inherently DAFT, INCOMpETENT and LACKING TACt.
Re: Zimbabwe Grows For First Time In 11 Years by Afam(m): 12:12pm On Jun 06, 2010
I hope we get to see more leaders in Africa that behave like Mugabe. Africa will not move forward as long as African leaders keep taking instructions and orders from White House and No 10 Downing Street.

Can someone tell the clown that is using screaming large fonts that he/she doesn't need to do that for people to see through his/her many confused positions based on gross ignorance.
Re: Zimbabwe Grows For First Time In 11 Years by igboitalo: 12:27pm On Jun 06, 2010
Afam:

I hope we get to see more leaders in Africa that behave like Mugabe. Africa will not move forward as long as African leaders keep taking instructions and orders from White House and No 10 Downing Street.

Can someone tell the clown that is using screaming large fonts that he/she doesn't need to do that for people to see through his/her many confused positions based on gross ignorance.
my brother God bless you for us to move forward in africa we need leaders that are not controlled by western powers, africa need leaders that fight for the interest of africa. they west gave mugabe awards, they rolled out the red carpet when he visited ,they called him an example of a good african leader for more than 20 yrs because he was following orders from them and screwing over his people. when he stoped following thier orders suddenly they now know his a dictator, abeg make i hear word
Re: Zimbabwe Grows For First Time In 11 Years by Afam(m): 12:46pm On Jun 06, 2010
igboitalo:

my brother God bless you for us to move forward in africa we need leaders that are not controlled by western powers, africa need leaders that fight for the interest of africa. they west gave mugabe awards, they rolled out the red carpet when he visited ,they called him an example of a good african leader for more than 20 yrs because he was following orders from them and screwing over his people. when he stoped following thier orders suddenly they now know his a dictator, abeg make i hear word

The problem is that some people here are incapable of any form of independent thinking instead they repeat any lie or propaganda they hear from US, UK or even Australia. Real shame I tell you.
Re: Zimbabwe Grows For First Time In 11 Years by 4Play(m): 1:13pm On Jun 06, 2010
So Zimbabwe managed one year of economic growth after forming a Govt with the opposition, and this vindicates Mugabe's hold on power?

I remember a Ugandan who noted how many Africans used to support relentlessly Idi Amin because he couched his policies as a struggle against Western imperialism and in terms of Black nationalism. It seems that for many moronic Africans, they would rather their fellow Africans starve in the name of sticking 2 fingers to the West.

Zimbabwe is a country which, after the land 'reform', received food aid from the West. How is the empowerment of black Zimbabweans achieved by making them poorer and aid dependent?
Re: Zimbabwe Grows For First Time In 11 Years by Tudor6(f): 6:16pm On Jun 06, 2010
4 Play:

So Zimbabwe managed one year of economic growth after forming a Govt with the opposition, and this vindicates Mugabe's hold on power?

I remember a Ugandan who noted how many Africans used to support relentlessly Idi Amin because he couched his policies as a struggle against Western imperialism and in terms of Black nationalism. It seems that for many moronic Africans, they would rather their fellow Africans starve in the name of sticking 2 fingers to the West.

Zimbabwe is a country which, after the land 'reform', received food aid from the West. How is the empowerment of black Zimbabweans achieved by making them poorer and aid dependent?
pls tell them. . .to these fools, anything and I mean ANYTHING including mass murder is excusable for an African leader as long as he hates america.

You will be suprised to see its hateful people like Afam who queue up at cyber cafes waiting to play American visa lottery.
Re: Zimbabwe Grows For First Time In 11 Years by Beaf: 9:03pm On Jun 06, 2010
4 Play:

Mugabe's hold on power is a totally different topic from the growing Zimbabwean economy (like oil and water). As for your claim that the land reform is making Zimbabweans poorer and dependent on aid, how come the economy is growing? Has the land been given back to the White farmers to allow for the free flow that magical elixir of economic growth only Whites can administer? If so, it is the best kept secret in the World.

You talk about Tsvangiri. . . How much power do you think he has? Zanu-PF has simply bought over Zim's internal traitor; a few govt pecks keep Tsvangiri satisfied, well behaved and arguing Mugabe's case in European capitals (do a little google work).

Tudór:

pls tell them. . .to these fools, anything and I mean ANYTHING including mass murder is excusable for an African leader as long as he hates america.

You will be suprised to see its hateful people like Afam who queue up at cyber cafes waiting to play American visa lottery.

It is easy to call people fools in situations you do not understand and for arguments you have lost.
Hate America? shocked And there I was thinking the problem in Zim was 80% British, that the farmers are almost 100% British passport holders! Damn! shocked
Re: Zimbabwe Grows For First Time In 11 Years by Tudor6(f): 9:19pm On Jun 06, 2010
Beaf:

Mugabe's hold on power is a totally different topic from the growing Zimbabwean economy
(like oil and water). As for your claim that the land reform is making Zimbabweans poorer and dependent on aid, how come the economy is growing? Has the land been given back to the White farmers to allow for the free flow that magical elixir of economic growth only Whites can administer? If so, it is the best kept secret in the World.

You talk about Tsvangiri. . . How much power do you think he has? Zanu-PF has simply bought over Zim's internal traitor; a few govt pecks keep Tsvangiri satisfied, well behaved and arguing Mugabe's case in European capitals (do a little google work).
You are indeed st.upid. . . . How can a sane man talk about zimbabwean economy without considering the political realities on ground. is this fool educated at all?

It is easy to call people fools in situations you do not understand and for arguments you have lost.
Hate America? shocked And there I was thinking the problem in Zim was 80% British, that the farmers are almost 100% British passport holders! Damn! shocked

What is the meaning of this rubbish?
Re: Zimbabwe Grows For First Time In 11 Years by Afam(m): 9:38pm On Jun 06, 2010
Tudór:

Waiting to play American visa lottery? See where your mind goes to, shows what is important to you. Let's say I get whatever I want in this world so relax about thinking rubbish as I don't have to cut corners, cheat or lie to get anything in life. Hope this fact will make you hit your head against the wall until you pass out.
Re: Zimbabwe Grows For First Time In 11 Years by Beaf: 9:47pm On Jun 06, 2010
Tudór:

You are indeed st.upid. . . . How can a sane man talk about zimbabwean economy without considering the political realities on ground. is this fool educated at all?

What is the meaning of this rubbish?

As usual, you can't seem to gather any sort of logic together. Don't hide any innadequacies behind a foul mouth, it just won't work.

If you don't mind. I can start training you in logical thinking. . . You are hyperventilating, take a deep breath and repeat after me; "2 and 2 is 4".
You get the basics right first and others will follow. Arguments about Zim will be too much for you initially.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6
Re: Zimbabwe Grows For First Time In 11 Years by 4Play(m): 11:52pm On Jun 06, 2010
Beaf:

Mugabe's hold on power is a totally different topic from the growing Zimbabwean economy (like oil and water). As for your claim that the land reform is making Zimbabweans poorer and dependent on aid, how come the economy is growing?

Nitwit, land 'reform' started in 2000 with the first farm invasions. In the past 10 years, the economy has shrunk considerably leading to a massive aid effort to send food to Zimbabwe. You surely can't be so stu-pid not to notice that the thread title states, ''Zimbabwe grows for the first time in 11 years''. In effect, the economy has been deteriorating for 10 out of the past 11 years

What kind of retard claims that a country whose inhabitants have had to resort to food aid from the West is making progress towards emancipation and economic growth. This slowpoke is hyperventilating because Zimbabwe managed one year of growth out of 11 years not realising that this very fact is a damning indictment of the policies that have devastated Zimbabwe's economy over the past decade.
Re: Zimbabwe Grows For First Time In 11 Years by 4Play(m): 12:07am On Jun 07, 2010
I just realised that this thread was started by the benighted oaf called Beaf. Here is a quote from the first post

Gross domestic product rose 4 per cent last year, the first expansion in 11 years, while prices rose 6.5 per cent. In previous years, by contrast, inflation was measured in millions of per cent and the country’s economy regularly shrank 5-10 per cent.

Zimbabwe adopts a set of policies, these policies lead to a regular contraction of the economy to the tune of 5-10 percent per annum, and some retard extols those policies on the first sighting of growth in 11 years! The efficacy of a policy must be judged by its outcome and contraction of 5-10% per annum for 10 out of the past 11 years is hardly something to celebrate, unless you are a consummate idiot desperately in need of a lobotomy like Beaf.
Re: Zimbabwe Grows For First Time In 11 Years by Ibime(m): 12:15am On Jun 07, 2010
Whilst I am not opposed to Mugabe on moral grounds, lets make sure we get facts right.

If you fall reach your lowest, the only way is up. I would hardly consider a growth in GDP over the last year as proof that Zanu PF's economic policies are bearing fruit, considering that they have lost more than 80% of their economy since 2000.
Re: Zimbabwe Grows For First Time In 11 Years by Beaf: 12:39am On Jun 07, 2010
4 Play:

I just realised that this thread was started by the benighted oaf called Beaf. Here is a quote from the first post

Zimbabwe adopts a set of policies, these policies lead to a regular contraction of the economy to the tune of 5-10 percent per annum, and some retard extols those policies on the first sighting of growth in 11 years! The efficacy of a policy must be judged by its outcome and contraction of 5-10% per annum for 10 out of the past 11 years is hardly something to celebrate, unless you are a consummate idiot desperately in need of a lobotomy like Beaf.

Why do you people have to be so abusive? Is faulty genes, the gutter or what? Or are scared of making proper arguments, becuase they might be shredded?

Its nice to point fingers at things we are ignorant about. Lets agree that the Zimbabwean economy has been poor, but how come they produce much more electricty per capita than Nigeria? Take finding that out as homework. Maybe an exagerated situation has been swallowed by the unthinking amongst us?

I would imagine that a person with a grasp of the issues at hand would analyse the reasons why Zimbabwe's economy crashed in the past, weight that against the people in power in the UK and US; East African droughts; link facts with developments on the African continent and produce an intelligent contribution. But I guess, for some that's asking too much. cry

I challenge you to leave out abuse and lets see how you match up. cool
Re: Zimbabwe Grows For First Time In 11 Years by Tudor6(f): 10:25am On Jun 07, 2010
Beaf:

As usual, you can't seem to gather any sort of logic together. Don't hide any innadequacies behind a foul mouth, it just won't work.

If you don't mind. I can start training you in logical thinking. . . You are hyperventilating, take a deep breath and repeat after me; "2 and 2 is 4".
You get the basics right first and others will follow. Arguments about Zim will be too much for you initially.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6
logical reasoning? U dare utter that term? How ironic. . .

Funny how the idiot avoided my question exposing his stupidity. . . . how does a sane man discuss the economic situation of zimbabwe without taking into cognisance the current political situation? Answer the question you damned fool.
Re: Zimbabwe Grows For First Time In 11 Years by Tudor6(f): 10:34am On Jun 07, 2010
Afam:

Waiting to play American visa lottery? See where your mind goes to, shows what is important to you. Let's say I get whatever I want in this world so relax about thinking rubbish as I don't have to cut corners, cheat or lie to get anything in life. Hope this fact will make you hit your head against the wall until you pass out.
yea right. . .we're supposed to believe this crap because you said so, right? I laugh.

Dont die in that queue oo.
Re: Zimbabwe Grows For First Time In 11 Years by Beaf: 10:48am On Jun 07, 2010
tudor: logical reasoning? U dare utter that term? How ironic. . .

Funny how the idiot avoided my question exposing his stupidity. . . . how does a sane man discuss the economic situation of zimbabwe without taking into cognisance the current political situation?  Answer the question you damned fool.

O yes! Logical reasoning!
You will find that learning to do it will be to your immense benefit.

There's no point attempting to cover up your shortcomings by acting like a gutter animal, going into fits and bursting your veins. If chimps can learn fancy tricks like riding bicycles, then surely there is hope for your like! Yes, even you too can learn to clean up your foul mouth, climb down the tree and think rationally; its an acquired skill you see, not something you hunt down with sticks, stones, clubs and the bare fangs of a neanderthal. . .  Damn!!!

I could help organise some civilisation classes for you if you want. Seriously, I could drop by your zoo! In the meantime seek solace with your fellow baboons, no hard feelings.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6 www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6 www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6
Re: Zimbabwe Grows For First Time In 11 Years by Afam(m): 11:59am On Jun 07, 2010
Tudór:

yea right. . .we're supposed to believe this crap because you said so, right? I laugh.

Dont die in that queue oo.

That's good, for once you are doing something reasonable - laughing at your stupidity.

You are sounding like a frustrated Nigerian doing one menial job abroad or involved in criminal activities for survival. Kpele.
Re: Zimbabwe Grows For First Time In 11 Years by Tudor6(f): 12:06pm On Jun 07, 2010
Beaf:

O yes! Logical reasoning!
You will find that learning to do it will be to your immense benefit.

There's no point attempting to cover up your shortcomings by acting like a gutter animal, going into fits and bursting your veins. If chimps can learn fancy tricks like riding bicycles, then surely there is hope for your like! Yes, even you too can learn to clean up your foul mouth, climb down the tree and think rationally; its an acquired skill you see, not something you hunt down with sticks, stones, clubs and the bare fangs of a neanderthal. . .  Damn!!!

I could help organise some civilisation classes for you if you want. Seriously, I could drop by your zoo! In the meantime seek solace with your fellow baboons, no hard feelings.

*YAWN****

All this huff and puff and rantings just to avoid answering a question? Geez, i didnt know it pained you this bad. . .

Here it goes again: how does a
sane man discuss the economic situation
of zimbabwe without taking into
cognisance the current political situation
If you like cry like a bush baby, u must answer it damed fool.

Dont be sad ok, therez space in this world albeit little space for retards who run-off thier mouths without thinking.
Re: Zimbabwe Grows For First Time In 11 Years by MyJoe: 12:34pm On Jun 07, 2010
Afam:

Tell him abeg.

However, I enjoy seeing adults display their foolishness openly than attempting to correct them.

You know, there was a time I thought you had more than a sliver of decency and a semblance of substance, an honest mistake that led me to engage you. Look at the uncouth statement you just sank your teeth into, desperately jumping at anything anyone says,
“This is why I refused to debate him.”
“This is why I refused to talk with him.”
“Tell him.”
And then gleefully telling people to break their heads. . .
Re: Zimbabwe Grows For First Time In 11 Years by Afam(m): 12:41pm On Jun 07, 2010
MyJoe:

You know, there was a time I thought you had more than a sliver of decency and a semblance of substance, an honest mistake that led me to engage you. Look at the uncouth statement you just sank your teeth into, desperately jumping at anything anyone says,
“This is why I refused to debate him.”
“This is why I refused to talk with him.”
“Tell him.”
And then gleefully telling people to break their heads. . .

The problem we have is that we are mere hypocrites. You think you can make all sorts of comments about people and when they make comments about you then you begin to talk about decency.

Maybe you are used to debating with people who tolerate your silly comments while you assume everything is ok. As for me I choose who to debate with as I do not have all the time in the world to engage people on issues that ought to be clear as that would amount to complete waste of time, sorry.
Re: Zimbabwe Grows For First Time In 11 Years by MyJoe: 12:59pm On Jun 07, 2010
Afam:

The problem we have is that we are mere hypocrites. You think you can make all sorts of comments about people and when they make comments about you then you begin to talk about decency.
Can you highlight any indecent comments of mine? That will justify your charge of hypocrisy. Of course, not! You just throw words around and when asked to substantiate them, say, "I hope this is a mistake." "There has to be agreements before people can debate," and so on.

Afam:
Maybe you are used to debating with people who tolerate your silly comments while you assume everything is ok. As for me I choose who to debate with as I do not have all the time in the world to engage people on issues that ought to be clear as that would amount to complete waste of time, sorry.
If you read my back posts you will not see any insults or telling people to go break their heads. Not ONE. Usually when people take that route, I just leave them. That was why I wrote earlier that I replied your Downing Street comment only because I took you rather seriously in the past.
Re: Zimbabwe Grows For First Time In 11 Years by Tudor6(f): 1:02pm On Jun 07, 2010
Afam:

you call making baaeless accusations then running away like a chicken when asked for proof to back up your claim- DEBATE?

May whatever crap you worship punish you for this blasphemy. Mumu
Re: Zimbabwe Grows For First Time In 11 Years by Afam(m): 1:12pm On Jun 07, 2010
MyJoe:

Can you highlight any indecent comments of mine? That will justify your charge of hypocrisy. Of course, not! You just throw words around and when asked to substantiate them, say, "I hope this is a mistake." "There has to be agreements before people can debate," and so on.
If you read my back posts you will not see any insults or telling people to go break their heads. Not ONE. Usually when people take that route, I just leave them. That was why I wrote earlier that I replied your Downing Street comment only because I took you rather seriously in the past.

You don't have to make the exact comments I made for you to be guilty of what I accused you of. When you leave your home in the morning, you must learn to negotiate your way as you encounter people outside.

@the other idiot called tudor,

I am happy that the frustration is eating you up. When you settle for otapiapia don't forget to inform me so I will drink a cold bottle of fanta.
Re: Zimbabwe Grows For First Time In 11 Years by MyJoe: 1:30pm On Jun 07, 2010
Afam:

You don't have to make the exact comments I made for you to be guilty of what I accused you of. When you leave your home in the morning, you must learn to negotiate your way as you encounter people outside.
So you checked and failed to find the "exact comments" you accused me of, but I am guilty all the same . Now you must see my point about finding a link between things you say and substance. Anyway, I think your quip about negotiating applies better to you.
Re: Zimbabwe Grows For First Time In 11 Years by Afam(m): 1:42pm On Jun 07, 2010
MyJoe:

So you checked and failed to find the "exact comments" you accused me of, but I am guilty all the same . Now you must see my point about finding a link between things you say and substance. Anyway, I think your quip about negotiating applies better to you.

Don't bring your stupidity in the open. I checked to find exact comments? See how stupid your thought process is? Did anyone accuse you of making the exact comments you are talking about? I am sick of dealing with people who don't have integrity so you must learn to understand why I respond to you the way I do because there is simply no other option.
Re: Zimbabwe Grows For First Time In 11 Years by MyJoe: 2:02pm On Jun 07, 2010
Afam:

Don't bring your stupidity in the open. I checked to find exact comments? See how silly your thought process is? Did anyone accuse you of making the exact comments you are talking about? I am sick of dealing with people who don't have integrity so you must learn to understand why I respond to you the way I do because there is simply no other option.
Your stock-in-trade. Throw words around and spew bile when asked to substantiate them. "Those who don't respect facts or logic." "Those who don't have integrity." Accurate descriptions of you, Afam. It is your thought process that is deeply flawed. Who introduced the word, "exact"? Anyway, someone else with soon butt in here with something for you to seize on and say, "Thank you, this is why I refuse to answer him." Just tarry. . .
Re: Zimbabwe Grows For First Time In 11 Years by Afam(m): 2:14pm On Jun 07, 2010
MyJoe:

Your stock-in-trade. Throw words around and spew bile when asked to substantiate them. "Those who don't respect facts or logic." "Those who don't have integrity." Accurate descriptions of you, Afam. It is your thought process that is deeply flawed. Who introduced the word, "exact"? Anyway, someone else with soon butt in here with something for you to seize on and say, "Thank you, this is why I refuse to answer him." Just tarry. . .

The good thing is that your opinion is not a fact and cannot decide the correctness or otherwise of what you think. Can you get back to the topic now? With concrete statements.
Re: Zimbabwe Grows For First Time In 11 Years by MyJoe: 2:33pm On Jun 07, 2010
Afam:

The good thing is that your opinion is not a fact and cannot decide the correctness or otherwise of what you think.
While the assertion above is generally correct, opinions can be based on facts. The ones you refer to indeed are. You have been the enemy of facts as this thread goes. That you know.

Afam:

Can you get back to the topic now? With concrete statements.
So you ask for "concrete statements" from me, Mr Afam? Anyway, I think you just want more material to seize on and say bland things like, "I hope this is a mistake." Or perhaps you think I should answer your pal who butted in with foul language. You, Mr Afam, can begin by substantiating your claims.
Re: Zimbabwe Grows For First Time In 11 Years by Afam(m): 2:45pm On Jun 07, 2010
MyJoe:

While the assertion above is generally correct, opinions can be based on facts. The ones you refer to indeed are. You have been the enemy of facts as this thread goes. That you know.
So you ask for "concrete statements" from me, Mr Afam? Anyway, I think you just want more material to seize on and say bland things like, "I hope this is a mistake." Or perhaps you think I should answer your pal who butted in with foul language. You, Mr Afam, can begin by substantiating your claims.

Yes, I ask for concrete statements because we need them before you can talk of any form of debates.

You stated that the IMF and World bank have nothing to do with the economic situation in Zimbabwe and I maintained that anyone with this position does not warrant any responses from me because even the West that is pushing the IMF and World bank to do what they are doing have never denied their actions as they feel they are justified in supporting such measures.

So, for you to start off with the position means that whatever we are discussion is based on a faulty foundation and as such I don't waste my time on such debates.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

US States Shut-down For Hurricane Sandy / American Dual-citizenship Rules / STOP Watching CNN See Trump's Campaign Vs Biden (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.