Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,289 members, 7,836,275 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi (73524 Views)

'Happy 43rd Birthday To Linda Ikeji' - Kemi Olunloyo / Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car / Billionaire Daughter DJ Cuppy Pays Homage To Hushpuppi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi by BlackHatNaija: 7:20pm On May 29, 2018
This aunty is a comedienne!
Re: 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:20pm On May 29, 2018
Queen of idiocy.
Re: 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi by thunderbabs: 7:22pm On May 29, 2018
I said it. Da woman hit ha head hard for ground tete. The brain no gree reset since then undecided
Re: 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi by skaramanga: 7:23pm On May 29, 2018
SICK KEMI OLUNLOYO. SHE HAS NO SCRUPLES WHATSOEVER. LYING B1TCH.

Re: 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi by bigfish3k: 7:24pm On May 29, 2018
surprised
Re: 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi by skales67(m): 7:25pm On May 29, 2018
malificent:
Because of money undecided

If I'm hushpuppi I'll give her 10k

angry

Kai! Wicked!! grin grin
Re: 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi by ariesbull: 7:28pm On May 29, 2018
And she apologized to the Igbo girl ..just because if 100k ..where is dignity ? Where is the concept of standing for something

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi by justtruth88miSt(f): 7:28pm On May 29, 2018
kemi mouth right now
Re: 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi by lekkan(m): 7:29pm On May 29, 2018
Lemme laff edakun grin grin
Re: 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi by wristbangle: 7:29pm On May 29, 2018
She succumbed because of 100k? What is the difference between her and Esau nitori olorun? undecided

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi by Nobody: 7:30pm On May 29, 2018
NeeKlaus:
So, MONEY can be this powerful?! All it took was for MONEY to be flashed and this Woman became humble?! shocked

Kendrick Lamar was right. All it takes is to show the cash and the Bitch Aunty will sit down and Be Humble! grin

Aunty which time did Kendrick Lamar say this
Re: 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi by Cutehector(m): 7:31pm On May 29, 2018
cyndy1000:
Hahahahahahhahahha. Money can make some people do anything even swallow their vomit.
what can you do for a 100k?
Re: 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi by ogorwyne(f): 7:32pm On May 29, 2018
Her accent is bae. kiss

2 Likes

Re: 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi by andyanders: 7:32pm On May 29, 2018
Now people should know that she is sick. Giving her direct money transfer is a waste. They should ask her to check in into any rehab center and then transfer the money to the rehab. Any transfer to her is a waste.
Re: 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi by adeniyisamuel59(m): 7:33pm On May 29, 2018
Wow! So money and intimidation broke this woman at last, chai, what a shameful thing ; and she even said she has decided to end her journalism career....yaeee
Re: 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi by Ejiphill09(m): 7:34pm On May 29, 2018
grin
Join me to sing....
Money money money in the rich man world.

Re: 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi by melodyogonna(m): 7:36pm On May 29, 2018
she seriously need this money, like seriously.
Re: 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi by GentlyLoud: 7:37pm On May 29, 2018
YES! She is very well bread.. She is a blue blood. she, fani kayode and bianca went to some of the best schools the world has back then.

Education is the best investment you could ever give your wards. she might be a phyco and misplaced the opportunities she had. But that privilege she had is still in her DNA.

im sure its still part of her burden. Her father messed things up along the week.. Imagine schooling in the best schools in England, then return to ibadan high school to continue.. that alone messes up your head. Lots of politicians kids i know are no more the same. just because buhari has choked there fathers corrupt incomes... all the best to her though..

Leetunechi:
I love her accent embarassed

2 Likes

Re: 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi by Burgerlomo: 7:37pm On May 29, 2018
One young entrepreneur just donated 1m naira towards her medical expenses cool
Re: 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi by Pharmchy: 7:38pm On May 29, 2018
This woman is well educated. Who else listened to her video? She speaks very well with a nice accent.

3 Likes

Re: 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi by AiiVee(m): 7:39pm On May 29, 2018
what is really her job self. na controversy i sabi her for
Re: 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi by Icecream4U(m): 7:39pm On May 29, 2018
Now, H pupi over to you.

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi by Ishilove: 7:40pm On May 29, 2018
This woman is mentally unbalanced, but that's old news
Re: 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi by millomaniac: 7:42pm On May 29, 2018
una just use people dey drive traffic dey make money
Re: 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 29, 2018
Kemi "owoda" olunmumu!
Re: 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi by Fortissimo502: 7:46pm On May 29, 2018
Isn't she from a wealthy family?
Re: 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi by GentlyLoud: 7:48pm On May 29, 2018
Pharmchy:
This woman is well educated. Who else listened to her video? She speaks very well with a nice accent.

YES! She is very well bread.. She is a blue blood. she, fani kayode and bianca went to some of the best schools the world has back then.

Education is the best investment you could ever give your wards. she might be a phyco and misplaced the opportunities she had. But that privilege she had is still in her DNA.

im sure its still part of her burden. Her father messed things up along the way.. Imagine schooling in the best schools in England, then return to ibadan high school to continue.. that alone messes up your head. Lots of politicians kids i know are no more the same. just because buhari has choked there fathers corrupt incomes... all the best to her though..
Re: 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi by slap1(m): 7:49pm On May 29, 2018
OP is seemed surprised that her English is well-polished. She's a London-trained journalist. That's something.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) / Ngozi Nwosu: “I Will Marry When It Is Right Time” — 53 Year Old Veteran Actress / AY And Freda Francis’ Whatsapp Chat: Raunchy Version, Why Mabel Makun Was Angry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.