Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,068 members, 7,835,605 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi (73520 Views)

'Happy 43rd Birthday To Linda Ikeji' - Kemi Olunloyo / Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car / Billionaire Daughter DJ Cuppy Pays Homage To Hushpuppi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi by Etianwanokon: 9:47am On May 30, 2018
Money stop nonsense.
Kemi is nuts.
Re: 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi by bluecircle470: 10:08am On May 30, 2018
Ordinarily i will not have opened this thread nor read it. Believe all this at ur own peril....all nah wash. I believe it is all preplanned, they all just looking for usual attention.
Re: 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi by Nobody: 10:10am On May 30, 2018
Waooh. Woman of strength!
Re: 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi by RICHC2(f): 10:40am On May 30, 2018
This woman should learn to respect herself at least for her children's sake! She's a grown woman and must stop her display of childish insinuations, it contradicts her western exposure and educational background I must say! I wish her well though.
Re: 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi by goaldynman(m): 11:06am On May 30, 2018
anibirelawal:
Power of money.
Well, it is a good thing to make wrongs right.

By now, Linda will feel like beign on top of the world.

Only a foool does not not know yet that Linda is on top of her world and on top of her game!! undecided
Re: 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 30, 2018
malificent:
Because of money undecided
If I'm hushpuppi I'll give her 10k
angry
That's why you're not him.

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi by Nobody: 2:09pm On May 30, 2018
Icecream4U:
Honestly, I like the way she doesn't let the shame of "weytin people go talk" brings her down.

I will transfer some cash to that her first bank account.

...and post the snapshot here when done. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi by Dynamite02: 3:04pm On May 30, 2018
RICHC2:
This woman should learn to respect herself at least for her children's sake! She's a grown woman and must stop her display of childish insinuations, it contradicts her western exposure and educational background I must say! I wish her well though.
Did you watch the video? Obviously you and 99% of the people commenting on this thread are the one's insinuating esp. the OP

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi by Gee001: 6:28pm On May 30, 2018
NaijaElba:

I also did watch the whole video it is about 1hr 17mins. That's the problem of Nigerian youth they hardly read or watch things online. They just rush to comment rubbish. That's how they spread negative news all about. Fo.olish people!
You can trust Nigerians. That woman is sound! Her diction, accent and demeanor, yet they term her 'mad'. An intelligent woman I must confess. She drops like it's hot.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi by exlinkleads(f): 5:53pm On Jun 03, 2018
hmmmmm

i wonder if this woman (Kemi) thinks anybody takes her serious in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Paul Okoye Writes #EndSARS On His Jeep Wrangler / Photo Of BBNaija's Nina's Boyfriend, Collins Revealed. Nigerians React / E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.