Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,199 members, 7,835,973 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi (73521 Views)

'Happy 43rd Birthday To Linda Ikeji' - Kemi Olunloyo / Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car / Billionaire Daughter DJ Cuppy Pays Homage To Hushpuppi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi by ebysandra(f): 7:52pm On May 29, 2018
Madam K. ����
Re: 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi by greggng: 7:52pm On May 29, 2018
If I were hushipuppy I will buy a poshe car for her and sent her 2million in her account for been a humble woman....trust me
Re: 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi by cyndy1000(f): 7:54pm On May 29, 2018
Cutehector:
what can you do for a 100k?

Any legal work that is worth it
Re: 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi by Cutehector(m): 7:57pm On May 29, 2018
cyndy1000:

Any legal work that is worth it
smh
Re: 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi by KingOfAmebo(m): 7:59pm On May 29, 2018
[img][/img]
Bhelamblog:
I never Imagine that she would, But she just did! Controversial Journalist Kemi Olunloyo has succumb to Hushpuppi order that she Should Apologize to Linda Ikeji for all her Derogatory words before he can think of giving her 100k, Now i've been following her up to get her reply, and she just did..

She's currently live on her Youtube Channel Making a video, She first started up with the Incident that happened in Paris Recently where a Malian Migrant Rescued a Boy dangling from a 4 storey building, she went on to how bloggers really needs to do their job, before she proceeded in tears saying:

'I never got married before having my kids, and it hurts me so bad, but i told my kids thats the way it is, i want the best for Linda, I dont want what happened to me to happened to Linda, So Am Sorry about what i said to Linda Ikeji, But she hurt me too'..

Am sure the N100k from Hush is waiting for her right now..

To Prove that her words are genuie, Kemi says having made peace with Linda she has decided to end her Jourlism Career, and retire honorably, In the end she thanked Hushpuppi for been a peace Advocate.

'P.S Her English is well polished i must say..

Watch it below!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNd5PYF_Vxk

Or Watch in full screen here:

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/05/linda-ikeji-hurt-me-but-am-sorry-kemi.html

Op, are you sure you read the message from hushpuppi? There's no were in that message he mentioned 100k (he never mentioned any figure)...make sure you read a message from the beginning till the end next time.

#LazyYouth.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi by enemyofprogress: 7:59pm On May 29, 2018
Just becurse of ordinary 100k mtcheeeew
Re: 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi by fucktoto: 8:01pm On May 29, 2018
i admire her confidence.

only fools die in silence and call it bravery.
Re: 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi by Idrismusty97(m): 8:01pm On May 29, 2018
Yea crying isn't enough, You have to make a video of yourself crying.
Re: 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi by dvkot(m): 8:02pm On May 29, 2018
So the rejected stone, is now the chief corner stone... i laugh at people of nigeria... a whole hushpuppy dt y'all are calling scammer is the same person u now beggin stylish
Re: 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi by NaijaElba(m): 8:04pm On May 29, 2018
Jer6s:
So Madam K can succumb and apologize?
The power of "Conditional Cash Transfer".

A girl's gotta eat, right?

I am sure u didnt have data to listen to all what she said before u rushed here to comment. That is why most of you Nigerian youths dont progress after ur useless B.Sc. If you listened to all what she said u would know the real genesis of the beef between her and Linda. Stop displaying ur stupidity online plz.

4 Likes

Re: 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi by nairavsdollars(f): 8:07pm On May 29, 2018
Wehrey beggar
Re: 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi by ALAYORMII: 8:10pm On May 29, 2018
Icecream4U:
Honestly, I like the way she doesn't let shame brings her down.

I will transfer some cash to that her first bank account.

Drop the account details
Re: 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi by ChelseaDr(m): 8:12pm On May 29, 2018
The Linda Ikeji that I know will still go out of her (Linda's) way to help her (Kemi) again... She (Linda) has a large heart......Kemi wait for a surprise package from Linda....One Love!!!
It takes maturity to do what Kemi just did....Kudos to her.
Cheers!!!
Re: 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi by lovethchioma(f): 8:12pm On May 29, 2018
The only thing I enjoy about her is the way she speaks.
Please where can someone learn the British accent or the American accent in this country? I really wanna learn the accent. I wanna learn to speak well and fluently too.
Re: 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi by gassbee: 8:13pm On May 29, 2018
adaksbullet:
These aunty kemi oloyannla his no haved small shamed angry angry angry so because bushpapi his whant too gived u small change, u are changed rigtone angry

Shamed on u kemi oloyannla angry angry angry
father Lord
Re: 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 29, 2018
She was blinking faster than my car trafficator lights. Is that her brain boots
Re: 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi by AntiWailer: 8:16pm On May 29, 2018
I stopped saying any thing about her the day she admitted she had mental issues.

That is the daughter of the former Governor of Oyo State.

Omolola Olunloyo.

It is sad and pitiable.
Re: 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi by omoiyalayi(m): 8:16pm On May 29, 2018
D 100k say na dollar or pounds?
Re: 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi by bamzyboa(m): 8:16pm On May 29, 2018
Do people really listen to that video before commenting. If her story is true, then Linda fumbled. Besides she mentioned 100million from Hush and not 100k.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 29, 2018
NaijaElba:

I am sure u didnt have data to listen to all what she said before u rushed here to comment. That is why most of you Nigerian youths dont progress after ur useless B.Sc. If you listened to all what she said u would know the real genesis of the beef between her and Linda. Stop displaying ur stupidity online plz.

OK Sir.
I appreciate the advice!
Re: 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi by andycom(m): 8:17pm On May 29, 2018
malificent:
Because of money undecided
If I'm hushpuppi I'll give her 10k
angry
thank God you're not hushpuppi
Re: 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi by Akpacha(m): 8:18pm On May 29, 2018
This buhari government is horse power bad! Imagine this woman went this far just for 100k. Anathema!
Re: 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi by Icecream4U(m): 8:20pm On May 29, 2018
ALAYORMII:

Drop the account details
3020832750 first bank
Re: 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi by Wantedmiller: 8:21pm On May 29, 2018
from accusing Linda ikeji to begging husp money to apologizing to Linda............

movie....... acting....... up.

drama all join
Re: 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi by LadyHeaven(f): 8:23pm On May 29, 2018
We gon kee dah goat...

Seyi Law gave me a childs piggy bank 100# savings grin

Funny quotes from the video...

Well, she speaks well and its obvious she was always given news to spill and made the scapegoat, its good she has made peace, Linda also needs to make her peace, she has indirectly hurt a lot if people and i know its part of her job but still...love them both and goodluck to them

2 Likes

Re: 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi by tmeg: 8:25pm On May 29, 2018
But this kemi is like having some element of psychosis
Re: 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi by ArinzeAnthony03: 8:25pm On May 29, 2018
malificent:
Because of money undecided

If I'm hushpuppi I'll give her 10k

angry

Baaaaad person...but you are not NASA....
Re: 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi by ArinzeAnthony03: 8:26pm On May 29, 2018
Baaaaad person...but you are not NASA....
Re: 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi by nairamaniac: 8:26pm On May 29, 2018
JhimmySpark:
Funny enough.. Linda would have helped her again but her bad & ungrateful mouth has shut that door for her. Nice one Huspuppi for making her do the right thing. Hope after this help rendered to her she won't come begging again?. If you're THANKful your TANK will be FULL. Aunty Kemi should learn to be grateful to people next time.

Linda would still help her again.

Cos Linda is a giver.
Re: 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi by ubox: 8:26pm On May 29, 2018
DrObum:
Is this aunty that broke too?

Make she go govt hospital joor, PTSD no be rocket science to manage.
Nobody watched the video
Re: 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi by Krisddon: 8:29pm On May 29, 2018
I thought Kemi is from a rich family? Daughter of a former governor begging openly like this? Please I need an answer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Paul Okoye Writes #EndSARS On His Jeep Wrangler / Photo Of BBNaija's Nina's Boyfriend, Collins Revealed. Nigerians React / E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.