Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,033 members, 7,835,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi (73519 Views)

'Happy 43rd Birthday To Linda Ikeji' - Kemi Olunloyo / Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car / Billionaire Daughter DJ Cuppy Pays Homage To Hushpuppi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi by Rubbiish(m): 8:30pm On May 29, 2018
malificent:
Because of money undecided
If I'm hushpuppi I'll give her 10k
angry
Lol
Re: 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi by frankputer: 8:31pm On May 29, 2018
lovethchioma:
The only thing I enjoy about her is the way she speaks.
Please where can someone learn the British accent or the American accent in this country? I really wanna learn the accent. I wanna learn to speak well and fluently too.

Watch American movies , CNN,BBC news
U will learn the accent faster.

While watch, concentrate on the wordings,
How they are been spoken and then mimic,

Listen to Americcan music Beyouncy , Celine dion, sing the song in their voice, download their song lyrics , I'm sure by the time you minic about 100 tracks and lyrics u should be on the verge of learning a good scent.

What's app me let's talk, chatting already
Check your email.
Re: 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi by NaijaElba(m): 8:31pm On May 29, 2018
ubox:

Nobody watched the video

people did not watch the video they were commenting rubbish online. It is obvious NL is full of hungry and unexposed lions. if you guys listened to the video, you would all hate Linda for life. Kemi actually revealed the genesis of their beefs dated back 12 years ago when most useless commenters here were still kid.

3 Likes

Re: 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi by ubox: 8:44pm On May 29, 2018
NaijaElba:

people did not watch the video they were commenting rubbish online. It is obvious NL is full of hungry and unexposed lions. if you guys listened to the video, you would all hate Linda for life. Kemi actually revealed the genesis of their beefs dated back 12 years ago when most useless commenters here were still kid.
You're so correct, 99.9% of the people commenting here didn't watch the video, LIB warriors...

2 Likes

Re: 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi by bezimo(m): 8:44pm On May 29, 2018
NeeKlaus:
So, MONEY can be this powerful?! All it took was for MONEY to be flashed and this Woman became humble?! shocked

Kendrick Lamar was right. All it takes is to show the cash and the Bitch Aunty will sit down and Be Humble! grin

Especially 9ja girls.lol
Re: 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi by Mikeross62: 8:50pm On May 29, 2018
Money answereth all
Re: 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi by Maximus85(m): 8:58pm On May 29, 2018
Bhelamblog:
I never Imagine that she would, But she just did! Controversial Journalist Kemi Olunloyo has succumb to Hushpuppi order that she Should Apologize to Linda Ikeji for all her Derogatory words before he can think of giving her 100k, Now i've been following her up to get her reply, and she just did..

She's currently live on her Youtube Channel Making a video, She first started up with the Incident that happened in Paris Recently where a Malian Migrant Rescued a Boy dangling from a 4 storey building, she went on to how bloggers really needs to do their job, before she proceeded in tears saying:

'I never got married before having my kids, and it hurts me so bad, but i told my kids thats the way it is, i want the best for Linda, I dont want what happened to me to happened to Linda, So Am Sorry about what i said to Linda Ikeji, But she hurt me too'..

Am sure the N100k from Hush is waiting for her right now..

To Prove that her words are genuie, Kemi says having made peace with Linda she has decided to end her Jourlism Career, and retire honorably, In the end she thanked Hushpuppi for been a peace Advocate.

'P.S Her English is well polished i must say..

Watch it below!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNd5PYF_Vxk

Or Watch in full screen here:

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/05/linda-ikeji-hurt-me-but-am-sorry-kemi.html

Sold out! Same as with the pastor.
Re: 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:08pm On May 29, 2018
malificent:

angry
useless SB
Re: 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi by Leetunechi: 9:09pm On May 29, 2018
GentlyLoud:
YES! She is very well bread.. She is a blue blood. she, fani kayode and bianca went to some of the best schools the world has back then.

Education is the best investment you could ever give your wards. she might be a phyco and misplaced the opportunities she had. But that privilege she had is still in her DNA.

im sure its still part of her burden. Her father messed things up along the week.. Imagine schooling in the best schools in England, then return to ibadan high school to continue.. that alone messes up your head. Lots of politicians kids i know are no more the same. just because buhari has choked there fathers corrupt incomes... all the best to her though..

I actually did play the video to hear her accent lol. She still has parents?
Re: 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 29, 2018
You guys are saying rubbish go and wash the video the headline is misleading .. shocked

2 Likes

Re: 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi by Ubiee(f): 9:14pm On May 29, 2018
Mbok transfer for me too😝
Re: 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 9:15pm On May 29, 2018
beeeefore... grin
But on a more serious note, I’m glad the hatchet has been buried (I hope). And peace will eventually reign. Peace and love.

A millionaire (adelove) and a billionaire (hush) supporting to get her the best health care is enough to make anyone “retire”. Lol.
Goodluck Madam KOO.
Re: 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi by ajos2018(m): 9:16pm On May 29, 2018
See person mama
Re: 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi by prettyzee11(f): 9:20pm On May 29, 2018
Aunty Kemi have no shame at all, now I know she is truly sick.
Re: 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi by Solowizz28(m): 9:20pm On May 29, 2018
HYPOCRITES everywhere
Bhelamblog:
I never Imagine that she would, But she just did! Controversial Journalist Kemi Olunloyo has succumb to Hushpuppi order that she Should Apologize to Linda Ikeji for all her Derogatory words before he can think of giving her 100k, Now i've been following her up to get her reply, and she just did..

She's currently live on her Youtube Channel Making a video, She first started up with the Incident that happened in Paris Recently where a Malian Migrant Rescued a Boy dangling from a 4 storey building, she went on to how bloggers really needs to do their job, before she proceeded in tears saying:

'I never got married before having my kids, and it hurts me so bad, but i told my kids thats the way it is, i want the best for Linda, I dont want what happened to me to happened to Linda, So Am Sorry about what i said to Linda Ikeji, But she hurt me too'..

Am sure the N100k from Hush is waiting for her right now..

To Prove that her words are genuie, Kemi says having made peace with Linda she has decided to end her Jourlism Career, and retire honorably, In the end she thanked Hushpuppi for been a peace Advocate.

'P.S Her English is well polished i must say..

Watch it below!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNd5PYF_Vxk

Or Watch in full screen here:

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/05/linda-ikeji-hurt-me-but-am-sorry-kemi.html

Re: 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi by lovethchioma(f): 9:21pm On May 29, 2018
frankputer:

Watch American movies , CNN,BBC news
U will learn the accent faster.
I watch American movies.. but I seldom listen to BBC and CNN.
I was thinking there's a faster way of learning this seriously o. Thanks anyway.
Re: 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi by Daboomb: 9:31pm On May 29, 2018
OKorowanta:
Linda gifted u 100k during your never ending travails and now you saying she hurt you.
Even you hush giving conditions,you try well well.

Why 'Okoro' nor dey get sense like this, uhn? To read is your problem but even when you can read. comprehension is another uphill task!

Crazy Olunloyo said she was sad because Linda made jest of her concerning the 100k she gave her, all over the papers.

If you want to help someone, do so but dont make it a "Newspaper issue".

Helping someone and then going to then 'flashing al l over the Newspapers, using derogatory words like 'when she was LANGUISHING IN JAIL because she cant pay for her Bail' is certainly not help from a pure heart.
Linda only did it so she can have a "talking point" over Olunloyo. We know 'pharisee people' like Linda Ikeji.

All these "conditional helps' are not helps.

"Help" should be private, secret and with no strings attached, according to the Bible.

But this Olunloyo woman is really shameless and messed up.
"Na your mouth go kill you" is not a curse! grin grin undecided

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi by OKorowanta: 9:42pm On May 29, 2018
Daboomb:

Why 'Okoro' nor dey get sense like this, uhn? To read is your problem but even when you can read. comprehension is another uphill task!

Crazy Olunloyo said she was sad because Linda made jest of her concerning the 100k she gave her, all over the papers.

If you want to help someone, do so but dont make it a "Newspaper issue".

Helping someone and then going to then 'flashing al l over the Newspapers, using derogatory words like 'when she was LANGUISHING IN JAIL because she cant pay for her Bail' is certainly not help from a pure heart.
Linda only did it so she can have a "talking point" over Olunloyo. We know 'pharisee people' like Linda Ikeji.

All these "conditional helps' are not helps.

"Help" should be private, secret and with no strings attached, according to the Bible.

But this Olunloyo woman is really shameless and messed up.
"Na your mouth go kill you" is not a curse! grin grin undecided

How ur mumu take grow reach dis stage?
How 40 people mumu go dey inside one person body?
Now I understand, your problem dey always worse for raining season.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi by Veetee(m): 9:44pm On May 29, 2018
Kemi has lost it!.. I remember my Chemistry lecturer saying ' I would rather die than spy from a woman during examinations". The point is you have to die for something , otherwise you will live for nothing...my dear brothers and sisters, do not ever make any celebrity your role model. they will mislead you. the devil just use and dump

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi by Funkybabee(f): 9:49pm On May 29, 2018
Very shameless woman
Re: 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi by Gee001: 9:50pm On May 29, 2018
NaijaElba:

I am sure u didnt have data to listen to all what she said before u rushed here to comment. That is why most of you Nigerian youths dont progress after ur useless B.Sc. If you listened to all what she said u would know the real genesis of the beef between her and Linda. Stop displaying ur stupidity online plz.

I don't think most of the people here dropping their comments actually took their to watch that video. I did, it's an hour plus video.

People don't know the genesis of the feud between her and Linda, they just comment because of the heading and before you know it, bloggers and all what nots will take it up fueling it and that's exactly what she talked about. Hushpuppi told her 100million Naira, yet cos they didn't watch the video, they said 100k.

She never said she was ending her journalism career, even the blogger of this news did a tacky job with all the writes up. She stated she'll stop carrying Nigerian news from today and focus more on US and UK cos she was tired of the country. Smh for Nigerians.

5 Likes

Re: 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi by alexhl(m): 9:52pm On May 29, 2018
She needs the money...
Re: 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi by Sleezwizz: 9:52pm On May 29, 2018
I heard this woman had 3 first class degrees.... how true is this?
Re: 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi by cooljoe(m): 9:55pm On May 29, 2018
is she not the daughter of a former Governor?
Re: 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi by Yinxies(f): 9:56pm On May 29, 2018
It is now official that Aunty Kemi is mad
Re: 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi by ikorodureporta: 10:03pm On May 29, 2018
Money for more crack
Re: 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi by Empathydphilo(m): 10:22pm On May 29, 2018
Hahahahaha money speaks... Bullshit works
Re: 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi by moshino(m): 10:29pm On May 29, 2018
malificent:

angry

Well, that's why God made sure you're not hushpuppi, and that you don't have money.
Re: 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi by moshino(m): 10:30pm On May 29, 2018
Re: 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi by Bknews: 10:42pm On May 29, 2018
Watch the video first before you judge her, the story Kemi is saying is so touched and encouraging

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Paul Okoye Writes #EndSARS On His Jeep Wrangler / Photo Of BBNaija's Nina's Boyfriend, Collins Revealed. Nigerians React / E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.