Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) (7293 Views)

2023 Elections Are An Improvement On 2003, 2007 And 2019 Elections - Reno Omokri / Rare Picture Of BMC îmbeciles Running Back To Twitter / Scrutinizing Atiku's Result Claim - Clear Evidence Of Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by seguno2: 4:50pm On May 29, 2018
LochOtieno:
agitate for the disintegration of this zoological kingdom

Indirect agitation, such as disabling the enslavement network of Tinubu, Kalu, Okorocha etc, may work better.
We, the people, have to reclaim our society from their corrupt grip.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by Judicible(m): 4:57pm On May 29, 2018
Election is close. So they have to do what they have to do to get paid.

5 Likes

Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by vertueptime: 4:59pm On May 29, 2018
OfficialRasheed:

Buhari Media Center, they have a special budget running into billions under the ministry of information.

Proof
Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by Oxalic(m): 5:04pm On May 29, 2018
Well done @OfficialRasheed.
This is really sad.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 29, 2018
seguno2:

Indirect agitation, such as disabling the enslavement network of Tinubu, Kalu, Okorocha etc, may work better.
We, the people, have to reclaim our society from their corrupt grip.

there is nothing to reclaim in Nigeria again it has gone to the dogs.....the country is gone already

agitate directly for oduduwa republic and moreover rochas is not an igboman, he knows where he belongs

5 Likes

Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by Iscoalarcon: 5:19pm On May 29, 2018
Lazy Nigerian youth go and find something to do tongue
Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by ideology(m): 7:24pm On May 29, 2018
I noticed this since first week of may, when I saw one thread praising VP with invalid point's

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by obonujoker(m): 8:01pm On May 29, 2018
2019 is approaching, expect more Yoruba Muslim youths like me to come up with Buhari praising threads, my brother in the Quranic ile kewu Buhariguy has already gotten set..... grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by omowolewa: 9:03pm On May 29, 2018
No wonder

8 Likes

Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by ahaika23: 9:23pm On May 29, 2018
Yoruba, I tire for dem. Why can't they tell Buhari to hire his Fulani brother to be ass-licking? SMH for these westerners!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by Cooly100: 9:29pm On May 29, 2018
LochOtieno:
Is a pity yoruba has so far descended this low just to serve their master......

I need my own country devoid of terrorism, betrayal, backstabbing, cowardice, fulani herdmen, ethnic hate and cleansing, jihadist, murderers.......

I need a country.....The land of thee rising sun.

My boys are leading the BMC network. We will do anything for the caliphate.

Do you want Iwo to become another Ilorin...

10 Likes

Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by Cooly100: 9:30pm On May 29, 2018
obonujoker:
2019 is approaching, expect more Yoruba Muslim youths like me to come up with Buhari praising threads, my brother in the Quranic ile kewu Buhariguy has already gotten set..... grin

I lead MURIC...we are tops in BMC...we will lay our lives for the Caliphate...

10 Likes

Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by EzeNri(m): 9:57pm On May 29, 2018
KwoiZabo:
Buhari Media Crewows
Fixed

6 Likes

Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by EzeNri(m): 10:04pm On May 29, 2018
So someone sacrificed a day just to create multiple handles to defend a non-existent achievements.

I will rather use influencers than advertise on Nairaland.

Seun if you are a good man I would have sent you a code that will alert you immediately the Bot identifies a multiple account.

Very simple code. Just copy and paste within the header tags.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by Johnnyessence(m): 11:01pm On May 29, 2018
thanks to op that conducted this research, God bless you. well they can only be defending buhari online, but they can never win in the pooling unit. besides they are not grassroots supporters. they are online fighter.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by deltaisgreat: 11:07pm On May 29, 2018
Yelouba Muslims are bad people. Saboteurs

12 Likes

Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by SpeedGod: 11:16pm On May 29, 2018
I think this moniker Passingshot is one of the BMC crew here . After the last election he went on leave, he has resumed duty again.

9 Likes

Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by Ejanla07: 1:17am On May 30, 2018
We yoruba Muslims

8 Likes

Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by obonujoker(m): 2:18am On May 30, 2018
You will notice that they have started with their Buhari winning online polls as usual to sway undiscerning minds....

11 Likes

Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by Ratello: 2:27am On May 30, 2018
kimjongJezebel:
I knew it bro that was why I attacked them. Most of the monikers are owned by one person and Nairaland can never ban them so far they are in support of Buhari instead, their threads would make front page while good threads are not attended to. One thing is, any useless thread they create praising the unprecedented incompetent President always make front page no matter how obvious an untrue their postulations are.

God willing, we will all be here and witness what would happen to nairaland within the next 20 years

You have said it all, nothing to add to it again. You will always see their aimless threads gracing the front page

4 Likes

Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by gmaribel(m): 2:36am On May 30, 2018
Op you do not want people to collect salary this month o! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by Nobody: 5:37am On May 30, 2018
Op wicked

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by richeso: 6:34am On May 30, 2018
the problem between igbo and yoruba is TRUST. never trust a yoruba man. they are the real problem of this country. because they are saboteurs. they betray easily and act as slaves not hero's.

7 Likes

Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by jamace(m): 7:03am On May 30, 2018
faceURfront:

Buhari Media Crew Cows
grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by kotv: 8:19am On May 30, 2018
ahaika23:
Yoruba, I tire for dem. Why can't they tell Buhari to hire his Fulani brother to be ass-licking? SMH for these westerners!

I wonder. I actually don't get it. Buhari barely did anything for them throughout the years as president. He throws crumbs in their faces months before the upcoming election and they happily litter social media making a disgrace of themselves. How disgusting. There keep coming on media sharing their high Igr. How accurate is their high Igr if their youths have to result to this just to survive.

5 Likes

Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by OfficialRasheed: 7:34pm On May 30, 2018
The shameless people are still posting in other threads

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by richeso: 11:21pm On May 30, 2018
APC Shame.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by babyfaceafrica: 12:44am On May 31, 2018
Lolz....elections will not be conducted online..you guys should focus on real life...people win online and lose in reality
Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by HtwoOw: 12:55am On May 31, 2018
The only reason those you mentioned will not be online / retired is if they got banned, some of us actually have eyes, we can see and our brain still functions
spartan117:
I think bmc headquarters plan to retire old nairaland accounts like sarrki, ngeneukwenu and Co those accounts have been exposed as fraud and no one takes them seriously anymore.

They've introduced new handles and have employed more people in a new surge to pollute social media with pro Buhari threads and comments.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gov Amaechi Doing Great Works In Rivers State / Yar'adua's Mobile Ambulance Arrives / A Tribute To Gov. Yakowa By Dr Hakeem B Ahmed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.