Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) (7295 Views)

2023 Elections Are An Improvement On 2003, 2007 And 2019 Elections - Reno Omokri / Rare Picture Of BMC îmbeciles Running Back To Twitter / Scrutinizing Atiku's Result Claim - Clear Evidence Of Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by Nobody: 2:04am On May 31, 2018
I noticed this earlier this May. Same dates of registration. The thread I noticed it in didn't make front page, but the claims of Apc achievements made me check their monikers. I shaa lockup... knowing its just our common wealth that is being misused to spread propaganda. I was like... O ye Nigerians, there goes your budget.

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by Splashme: 5:16am On May 31, 2018
Obakenny01:
Another thing they share in common is BAD WRITTEN ENGLISH. They must be barely educated. undecided sad
Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by Borderless: 6:03am On May 31, 2018
kimjongJezebel:
I knew it bro that was why I attacked them. Most of the monikers are owned by one person and Nairaland can never ban them so far they are in support of Buhari instead, their threads would make front page while good threads are not attended to. One thing is, any useless thread they create praising the unprecedented incompetent President always make front page no matter how obvious an untrue their postulations are.

God willing, we will all be here and witness what would happen to nairaland within the next 20 years

20 years is too long. Watch out in the next 20 weeks.
Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by Nobody: 8:31am On May 31, 2018
Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by kimjongJezebel: 9:24am On May 31, 2018
Borderless:

tongue
Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by kimjongJezebel: 9:24am On May 31, 2018
Borderless:

tongue
Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by horsepower101: 5:06pm On May 31, 2018
This is shameful.. How can a human being stoop so low.. No single atom of dignity or principle.
Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by Joylove2324(f): 5:25pm On May 31, 2018
its obvious the person behind this news is more jobless than the people you said were working for buhari...if i may ask who are you working for?so far you discovered some people were working for buhari,you must be working for someone.so if my opinion is different from yours,you'll label me as buhari media team?you are sick in the head.i dont know why our youth are so dumbs,are you telling me buhari is so bad that there is no good thing about him?#i stand with buhari and there is nothing you can do about it...............nonsense

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by Deputy1111(m): 5:26pm On May 31, 2018
OfficialRasheed:

Buhari Media Center, they have a special budget running into billions under the ministry of information.

What is your own problem if they they belong.....are you not bold enough to defend what you believe......Well,as for me ,I dont belong to BMC or whatever you may call it.........So you want me to be defending looters ,,Never ...truth must prevail......
Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by OfficialRasheed: 6:02pm On May 31, 2018
Joylove2324:
its obvious the person behind this news is more jobless than the people you said were working for buhari...if i may ask who are you working for?so far you discovered some people were working for buhari,you must be working for someone.so if my opinion is different from yours,you'll label me as buhari media team?you are sick in the head.i dont know why our youth are so dumbs,are you telling me buhari is so bad that there is no good thing about him?#i stand with buhari and there is nothing you can do about it...............nonsense
Also registered on April 26th, don't you guys have shame?

6 Likes

Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by obonujoker(m): 6:04pm On May 31, 2018
Deputy1111:

What is your own problem if they they belong.....are you not bold enough to defend what you believe......Well,as for me ,I dont belong to BMC or whatever you may call it.........So you want me to be defending looters ,,Never ...truth must prevail......

Gbenu dake.... oniro oshi... ta lo fe tan?? Everyone one knows you are part of BMC, and that's why you are using a new sobriquet....

However, you don't support looters, buh you support these names...

Tinubu
Amaechi
Saraki
Buhari
Okorocha
Gbajiamila etc...

Isn't it proof that you support looters just like the PDP guys??

Ema tan ara yin....

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by obonujoker(m): 6:06pm On May 31, 2018
OfficialRasheed:

Lol... bro... you catch them well..... grin.. na almost all of them register that day or week...

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by OfficialRasheed: 6:10pm On May 31, 2018
obonujoker:

Lol... bro... you catch them well..... grin.. na almost all of them register that day or week...
I know like 30 of them and more are still trooping out.
This is sad

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by obonujoker(m): 6:12pm On May 31, 2018
OfficialRasheed:
I know like 30 of them and more are still trooping out.
This is sad

It's sad and troubling.... these guys are worse off than biblical Esau.....

4 Likes

Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by Deputy1111(m): 7:15pm On May 31, 2018
As a matter of urgency ,,the person that released this post is seriously suffering from mental disorder...because how could you just bring out my profile and tag me as BMC member......Either BMC or no BMC ,,everybody has right to vote for or defend their candidate now....Dont tell me they are already threating you oo .....
Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by Joylove2324(f): 10:54pm On May 31, 2018
OfficialRasheed:
Keep wasting your time. If you like, rant till tommorow I personally will keep supporting PMB till 2023 when he will finally handover, so tell your pay masters,there is alot of work for you guys to do........are you scared already?lolz....less I forget you can call me whatever names or you keep promoting those people who share different opinion from yours....mumu be una name...zero strategy
Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by obonujoker(m): 11:19pm On May 31, 2018
Joylove2324:

Keep wasting your time. If you like, rant till tommorow I personally will keep supporting PMB till 2023 when he will finally handover, so tell your pay masters,there is alot of work for you guys to do........are you scared already?lolz....less I forget you can call me whatever names or you keep promoting those people who share different opinion from yours....mumu be una name...zero strategy

Buhariguy... what happened to your jesusloveyou sob??

4 Likes

Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by OfficialRasheed: 12:29am On Jun 01, 2018
Joylove2324:

Is hiring illiterates like you to post rubbish in piss poor grammar what you call strategy?

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by richeso: 2:00am On Jun 01, 2018
very soon this rubbish BMC hegoats will shut down this forum. because it seems NL has become a place promoting fasehood, promoting tribalism and a platform spreading Fake reports.
why till now those multi accounters are not yet banned ? why is Seun not maintaining its brand as at fresh start ?
whats really going on with NL this days ?

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by Joylove2324(f): 8:36am On Jun 01, 2018
OfficialRasheed:
Is hiring illiterates like you to post rubbish in piss poor grammar what you call strategy?
Haaaaaaaaaaaaa pls read what you just posted again and tell me who is the illiterate?....you finally expose yourself... Olodo
#Buhari_till_2023
Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by Joylove2324(f): 8:41am On Jun 01, 2018
obonujoker:

Buhariguy... what happened to your jesusloveyou sob??
I'm not here to play or to engage anyone with abusive words......let's meet when it comes to a better news or when it comes to an intellectual argument........Buhari/osinbajo is the key.another nick name for me?oh sorry BMC?

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by Deputy1111(m): 8:47am On Jun 01, 2018
OfficialRasheed:
The shameless people are still posting in other threads

But why are you putting this wahala upon yourself like this,,,,cant you face your on business and forge ahead......everybody has right on social media to defend whoever he want...whether BMC or no BMC.....Cant you bring out your own man ,,and see if he worth to be supported....idiot
Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by opeyemicollins(m): 8:48am On Jun 01, 2018
Its a pity someone can tag patriotic citizen as BMC for supporting the government of the day for doing great for this country.i want to call you out if you really know someone in BMC to identify this people you tagged as BMC. as for me i see this people as group of people that have the interest of their country in mind and they are doing that by giving the government a pass mark for all the good job been doing but you are to blind with hatred to see that and i did not blame you as they use to say that common sense is not common and i did not see you as someone that have one.keep it up but i will advise you to leave this people alone and focus on how to retrieve your lost sense.take this advise as it will be of a great advantage to you.
Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by Mcphamous(m): 8:50am On Jun 01, 2018
Well l can see that you dont have any job whatsoever,so because am in support of buhari/osinbajo's administration,automatically l am a member of the BMC ? ooooh so i dont have the right to my own opinion again? because i dont seems to understand,l will advice you to get a good paying job for yourselve rather than monitoring coments of people,whether you like it or not i will still vote buhari in the coming election so kill your self.
Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by DchosenMC: 8:52am On Jun 01, 2018
Seriouly by the name giving to yourself it really means youre a Capital Illiterate if you name urself OFFICIAL RUBBISH or what did you call yourself
Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by Aroyehunkayode: 8:52am On Jun 01, 2018
calling out names of free minded young nigerians is a shame on you,am sure these guys are expressing their minds and feelings about the present administrations who has done well in tackling poverty,reccession,unemployement etc.you are the one we should call out to the public for attacking them they must have created a lots of problems for you and your sponsors....you have failed because am sure they will not stop and in case you dont know i also love PMB-PYO administration.
Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by opeyemicollins(m): 8:55am On Jun 01, 2018
BOBO yi ,kin ni wahala re,if you really know some one in BMC that cant identify these people you tagged kindly get to him to confirm but as for me what i see is a group of people that love their country and good governance supporting this present administration for job Weldon for the past three years that you can not argue.

obonujoker:

Gbenu dake.... oniro oshi... ta lo fe tan?? Everyone one knows you are part of BMC, and that's why you are using a new sobriquet....

Tinubu
Amaechi
Saraki
Buhari
Okorocha
Gbajiamila etc...

Ema tan ara yin....
Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by spartanman007(m): 8:56am On Jun 01, 2018
WOW!!! You are a genius and deserve some accolades for this... But when has opening an account on a certain day by people who have the freedom and right to do so as a citizen of a country become a crime? If I come out openly to support someone or air my views,is that also a crime? You are just a junkie who has no work but monitor people around. #FreedomOfChoice
ikennaf1:
I noticed this earlier this May. Same dates of registration. The thread I noticed it in didn't make front page, but the claims of Apc achievements made me check their monikers. I shaa lockup... knowing its just our common wealth that is being misused to spread propaganda. I was like... O ye Nigerians, there goes your budget.
Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by LiberaDeus: 8:57am On Jun 01, 2018
The 4 posters above me registered on april 26th and May 11th.

Dont you people have shame?

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by LiberaDeus: 8:59am On Jun 01, 2018
spartanman007:
WOW!!! You are a genius and deserve some accolades for this... But when has opening an account on a certain day by people who have the freedom and right to do so as a citizen of a country become a crime? If I come out openly to support someone or air my views,is that also a crime? You are just a junkie who has no work but monitor people around. #FreedomOfChoice

Oga you self April 26th 2018.

You guys are really strategising

What a pity and shame

Enjoy your allowances

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by Deputy1111(m): 9:01am On Jun 01, 2018
obonujoker:

Tinubu
Amaechi
Saraki
Buhari
Okorocha
Gbajiamila etc...

Ema tan ara yin....

O ti ya were,,,,,what concern you about who i support....follow your own man nau....or must i follow your candidates ??idiot ni e
Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by KINGEvidence: 9:03am On Jun 01, 2018
ikennaf1:
Can you prove the fact that Nigeria fund is use to sponors ths,lets be realistic.Can you ascertain the fact that PMB/Prof Yemi osinbajo Government ddnt try at all.
Name the Propaganda?.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gov Amaechi Doing Great Works In Rivers State / House Of Reps: 20 Million Niger Delta Citizens Should Be Allowed To Die / Peter Obi’s Sordid Affair With Dora Akunyili

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.