Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,226 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) (7296 Views)

2023 Elections Are An Improvement On 2003, 2007 And 2019 Elections - Reno Omokri / Rare Picture Of BMC îmbeciles Running Back To Twitter / Scrutinizing Atiku's Result Claim - Clear Evidence Of Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by OfficialRasheed: 9:07am On Jun 01, 2018
Shameless people, they are still posting.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by opeyemicollins(m): 9:09am On Jun 01, 2018
What i will advise you to do is to make your self also relevant so that you can be among BMC if that is paining you.i can understand vividly that the money paying you is not enough or may be you should change your direction.
Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by opeyemicollins(m): 9:13am On Jun 01, 2018
Judicible:
Election is close. So they have to do what they have to do to get paid.

Maybe you should contact your boss too so that you will get paid too olodo
Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by obonujoker(m): 9:14am On Jun 01, 2018
Deputy1111:

O ti ya were,,,,,what concern you about who i support....follow your own man nau....or must i follow your candidates ??idiot ni e

Lol... akotileta omo jati jati.... grin.... stop supporting corrupt pple if you want peace, and stop lying too...
Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by opeyemicollins(m): 9:15am On Jun 01, 2018
vertueptime:

Proof

You are pained because you are not one of them,ode grin
Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by Dhugal: 9:16am On Jun 01, 2018
BMC,Oyo chapter,opened office April 26,it seems.
Pity they only employed semiliterate hungry youths,who can barely string two words together to make a sentence.
E pele gbogbo o

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by obonujoker(m): 9:16am On Jun 01, 2018
opeyemicollins:
BOBO yi ,kin ni wahala re,if you really know some one in BMC that cant identify these people you tagged kindly get to him to confirm but as for me what i see is a group of people that love their country and good governance supporting this present administration for job Weldon for the past three years that you can not argue.

C'mon shattap.. who you wan deceive with your folktale... grin... selling truth for BMC stipend... What's the difference btw you and those taniods of GEJ... Ole

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by obonujoker(m): 9:20am On Jun 01, 2018
Dhugal:
Pity they only employed semiliterate hungry youths,who can barely string two words together to make a sentence.
E pele gbogbo o

Lol... you sabi dem...

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by kenrajmill(m): 9:23am On Jun 01, 2018
Success can be achieved and insured only by devising a defense against the contingency plan... We have opinions in diversity, everybody has his/her own opinion towards particular things. It is only a fool and narrow minded person that believe, everybody must be in his/her own support.
BMC or whatever name you call it, I don't even know the full meaning of this abbreviation... The Social Investment Programmes initiated to help the masses from the problems the past administration caused...are even inspirations and motivations to support this administration. The recovery of some looted funds from the corrupt past leaders and the policies to curb this corrupt acts are also worth of support.
Now may I tell you, it is only a fool that blindly criticize, condemn and complains like this, and that is what most fools do...
Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by opeyemicollins(m): 9:24am On Jun 01, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

These guys are richer than your family,they all have jobs doing,its you that you are so lazy

Useless zombie

I noticed it too.

Bastards!

Having time to create numerous nairaland account shows how the dude is lazy.

and the would say nairaland has the highest number of members, when one person owned up-to 15 account? its so shocking!
Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by KINGEvidence: 9:26am On Jun 01, 2018
ikennaf1:
I noticed this earlier this May. Same dates of registration. The thread I noticed it in didn't make front page, but the claims of Apc achievements made me check their monikers. I shaa lockup... knowing its just our common wealth that is being misused to spread propaganda. I was like... O ye Nigerians, there goes your budget.
Can you proof the fact that Nigeria Fund is use?,
Can you tell the world who you're supporting or who u believe in?.
enough of hunting shadow here on social media..
Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by opeyemicollins(m): 9:26am On Jun 01, 2018
obonujoker:

C'mon shattap.. who you wan deceive with your folktale... grin... selling truth for BMC stipend... What's the difference btw you and those taniods of GEJ... Ole

tell me the thing dey pain you,olojukokoro
Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by dudebuck: 9:26am On Jun 01, 2018
OfficialRasheed:
Also registered on April 26th, don't you guys have shame?
Jeeeeesssssuuuuuuuusssssss! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Chai! Na wao!
Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by dudebuck: 9:30am On Jun 01, 2018
another one
Oh God.

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by opeyemicollins(m): 9:30am On Jun 01, 2018
\

Dhugal:
E pele gbogbo o

See this guy calling someone semi illiterate that can not compose two lines of a correct and simple English at a time.its a pity
Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by dudebuck: 9:31am On Jun 01, 2018
another one
Oh God.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by Truckpusher(m): 9:31am On Jun 01, 2018
Dumbfuck couldn't even do a neat job.

Just like their master - Uncle bubu AKA Olodo General.

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by dudebuck: 9:32am On Jun 01, 2018
another one
Oh God.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by dudebuck: 9:32am On Jun 01, 2018
another one
Oh God.

1 Like

another one
Oh God.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by dudebuck: 9:33am On Jun 01, 2018
another one
Oh God.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by opeyemicollins(m): 9:33am On Jun 01, 2018
dudebuck:
another one

Oh God.

Why cant you make this face more bolder than this,please advertise me well
Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by dudebuck: 9:35am On Jun 01, 2018
opeyemicollins:

Why cant you make this face more bolder than this,please advertise me well
we don catch you.

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by obonujoker(m): 9:36am On Jun 01, 2018
opeyemicollins:

tell me the thing dey pain you,olojukokoro

lol... emi ke... eku ise BMC.... just know that one day, Nigeria will outlaw pple like you who collect money to support corrupt pple... so continue.... those of APC and PDP or other party....

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by opeyemicollins(m): 9:39am On Jun 01, 2018
dudebuck:
Jeeeeesssssuuuuuuuusssssss! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Chai! Na wao!

Thanks for the free advert,but as you can see my profile you will know that i have a good job doing...were
Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by vertueptime: 9:42am On Jun 01, 2018
opeyemicollins:

You are pained because you are not one of them,ode grin

Like i tot, u dnt have any

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by aliminco(m): 9:49am On Jun 01, 2018
I was a bit suprise when i saw my profile on this post, so it is so worst that sonmeone can not even say his or her view anymore. what problem do you have with my Interest, and the question is, What am doing here, is it a crime? this is exactly what am tired of, am tired of idoits like you trying to bring the Government down, Nothing is done rigth in this Government in your view, and that is exactly the point, you can criticize the Government but it must be a constructive ones. it is your grandfathers that Got us into the problems we are in this country and you their children are also following there foot steps. we will not fold our arms and be watching, we have to voice out, this you have done will not stop me from saying my mind or correcting your nonsense posts.
Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by DchosenMC: 9:51am On Jun 01, 2018
The main problem this guy Call Official Rasheed has is that He cant see deep things that is ahead this our great NATION buh love dwelling on the past, base on those life His people use in wasting our resources and planning to draw us back........ALREADY FAIL....
Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by dudebuck: 9:57am On Jun 01, 2018
the name of the idiot should be April 20 sixers

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by Ngtimes: 10:03am On Jun 01, 2018
opeyemicollins:
What i will advise you to do is to make your self also relevant so that you can be among BMC if that is paining you.i can understand vividly that the money paying you is not enough or may be you should change your direction.
Apc don loot ur sense? Common sense is not common oo.
Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by engrfcuksmtin(m): 10:20am On Jun 01, 2018
Bastards

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by KINGEvidence: 10:56am On Jun 01, 2018
ikennaf1:
I noticed this earlier this May. Same dates of registration. The thread I noticed it in didn't make front page, but the claims of Apc achievements made me check their monikers. I shaa lockup... knowing its just our common wealth that is being misused to spread propaganda. I was like... O ye Nigerians, there goes your budget.
Is a shame,some section of this country dont see anything good about this government than the little mistake of the government.

am happy to associate with PMB/Prof Yemi Osinbajo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Speech At UN Summit In Mauritania / Exposed!!! pic Of Oshiomole As A Tailor / Alleged N2.2bn Fraud: Fayose’s Trial Begins Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.