Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) (7297 Views)

2023 Elections Are An Improvement On 2003, 2007 And 2019 Elections - Reno Omokri / Rare Picture Of BMC îmbeciles Running Back To Twitter / Scrutinizing Atiku's Result Claim - Clear Evidence Of Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by abiodunosin(m): 8:38am On Jun 05, 2018
obonujoker:

Lol...another April 26th.... grin... when are you BMC hacks exporting your lies to Facebook and twitter??

That April 26th will forever be your problem.
Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by CanineOfJackal: 8:47am On Jun 05, 2018
obonujoker:

Egbon or Aburo.... let's stop this propaganda because of wetin we wan chop or because of religion... We all know Buhari has not performed... See what our good governor is doing in Lasgidi...
I know you must support Buhari, buh don't lie that you support Buhari because you love Nigeria... OK...
Don't bother again because you are arguing with one person using five monikers. All of them are registered same day and the writing pattern are all the same
Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by obonujoker(m): 9:00am On Jun 05, 2018
abiodunosin:

That April 26th will forever be your problem.

Akotileta.... you will soon sell your father's house at Iwo road...
Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by abiodunosin(m): 8:31am On Jun 07, 2018
obonujoker:

Akotileta.... you will soon sell your father's house at Iwo road...

I don't know if you heard that MKO have just been immortalized by PMB/PYO administration. This is what your party and evil agent who happens to be your paymasters fail to do.
Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by obonujoker(m): 8:38am On Jun 07, 2018
abiodunosin:

I don't know if you heard that MKO have just been immortalized by PMB/PYO administration. This is what your party and evil agent who happens to be your paymasters fail to do.

Lol... ewo eleyi o... you think I'm a political wicked soul like you?? Who cares about political awards... is Abiola a saint or what exactly did he do for the betterment of Nigeria..?? o ma jenbinu si e.... Buhari is a failure... let him handover to prof or baba Fash and see how Nigeria will rise... Can't you see what Ambode is doing in Lagos, or what Wike is doing in Rivers....
Let's talk about your own state Oyo... apart from Ibadan were the highest pay is 25k with local places like Ventura, what else is being done to improve the life of Oyo indigenes?? you this wicked BMC clown....

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by richeso: 9:11am On Jun 07, 2018
abeg no vex.. i say make i come see how this BMCows are working.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by abiodunosin(m): 6:08pm On Jun 07, 2018
obonujoker:

Lol... ewo eleyi o... you think I'm a political wicked soul like you?? Who cares about political awards... is Abiola a saint or what exactly did he do for the betterment of Nigeria..?? o ma jenbinu si e.... Buhari is a failure... let him handover to prof or baba Fash and see how Nigeria will rise... Can't you see what Ambode is doing in Lagos, or what Wike is doing in Rivers....
Let's talk about your own state Oyo... apart from Ibadan were the highest pay is 25k with local places like Ventura, what else is being done to improve the life of Oyo indigenes?? you this wicked BMC clown....

An hypocrite will always remain hypocrite, so as you.Even if buhari handover to prof, critic like you can never be satisfy.I will continue to come out with your interest rather than hidden under the hospices of hypocrite and cowardice.
Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by rekeson: 6:19pm On Jun 07, 2018
Remind me again how June 12 and Abiola's new honorary title will enable me get a better job.

Or how it will stop herdsmen killings...

Or remove hunger from d land....
Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by obonujoker(m): 6:35pm On Jun 07, 2018
abiodunosin:

An hypocrite will always remain hypocrite, so as you.Even if buhari handover to prof, critic like you can never be satisfy.I will continue to come out with your interest rather than hidden under the hospices of hypocrite and cowardice.

Even if you put Buhari in Lagos, he would still not perform, mhen,see Ambode in Lagos, which opposition will get mouth??.... If you like keep supporting Buhari, na all of us dey kuku suffer am... wen we are ready, Nigeria will grow...

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by abiodunosin(m): 8:25am On Jun 08, 2018
obonujoker:

Even if you put Buhari in Lagos, he would still not perform, mhen,see Ambode in Lagos, which opposition will get mouth??.... If you like keep supporting Buhari, na all of us dey kuku suffer am... wen we are ready, Nigeria will grow...

No wahala
Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by DeBrain045(m): 12:17am On Jul 01, 2018
Cooly100:

I lead MURIC...we are tops in BMC...we will lay our lives for the Caliphate...
Look at this one even bragging to be a scummy MURIC jobless youth

Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by Nobody: 12:21am On Jul 01, 2018
DeBrain045:
Look at this one even bragging to be a scummy MURIC jobless youth
grin
Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by uba1991: 12:39am On Jul 01, 2018
foolish ipob without work
Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by yk2018: 5:25am On Jul 01, 2018
Look at this one using a female picture and a female username, the same April 26 2018 time register on Nairaland, insulting the Op. They will never learn thinking by singing Buhari praise will make him win next year election.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by yk2018: 5:27am On Jul 01, 2018
He as female.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by yk2018: 5:31am On Jul 01, 2018
One of them,April 26th 2018 time register on Nairaland, just to sing Buhari praise here,

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by yk2018: 5:36am On Jul 01, 2018
All of them insulting the Op were registered the same time and month April 26 2018, why would the Op create a thread about it.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by yk2018: 5:41am On Jul 01, 2018
The same time and date
April 26 2018, who is behind this monickers, they are insulting the Op for exposing them.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by yk2018: 5:43am On Jul 01, 2018
Buhari Media Cow

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by yk2018: 5:47am On Jul 01, 2018
The same time registered, one of them new recruit into Nairaland to defend Buhari.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by yk2018: 5:50am On Jul 01, 2018
New recruit 30,000 per month just to sing Buhari praise,when you know Buhari himsel doesn't have any to praise.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by Oxalic(m): 2:56pm On Jul 02, 2018
kotv:

I wonder. I actually don't get it. Buhari barely did anything for them throughout the years as president. He throws crumbs in their faces months before the upcoming election and they happily litter social media making a disgrace of themselves. How disgusting. There keep coming on media sharing their high Igr. How accurate is their high Igr if their youths have to result to this just to survive.

Good comment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NPC Commences Training Of Functionaries For The 2023 Census / 2024 Budget: Tinubu Directs MDAs To Provide Monthly Performance Reports / ‘Return Home’, Igbo Leaders Tell Igbos In The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.