Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) (7292 Views)

2023 Elections Are An Improvement On 2003, 2007 And 2019 Elections - Reno Omokri / Rare Picture Of BMC îmbeciles Running Back To Twitter / Scrutinizing Atiku's Result Claim - Clear Evidence Of Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by Walexddon20(m): 10:58am On Jun 01, 2018
OfficialRasheed... I initially decided not to respond to this madness of yours, but then I realized that there is need to sound some echos of reasoning into your subconcious mind.

First and foremost, I am in no way regretting what I'm doing as a patriotic citizen by associating myself with the government of my country...it's a matter of personal opinion and conviction. As a positive thinker, I always see good in every situation even if the situation is bad..that is called "optimism". And that's what makes me who I am today...I am a HAPPY PERSON

How would you defined it if someone decides to focus more on the good side of something, while another person decides focus more on the bad side of it Are you going to say both party were being to paid for what they are doing It would be foolish to cultivate such thinking.

It is even lack of civility and maturity that makes one think you have to be paid before you make your position and stand know in the society.
I am totally entitle to my opinion, I can choose who to support and and who to against and I don't need to be paid before I do that.

And for the fact that you even out of your stupidity publicly display my profile and created a thread for me is a plus to my personality. I have always love to let everyone know my position and what I stand for.

But mind you, I am not BMC or whatever you are calling it...though you can keep the impression to yourself, that's your problem. You have right to believe what you like. But if you know who the BMC are, you can ask them out and let them identify me as a member.

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by KINGEvidence: 11:01am On Jun 01, 2018
OfficialRasheed:
Shameless people, they are still posting.
idiotic idiot
must rant anyhow,sue you dont have a paymaster for ths.
lemme knw your problem.
fool

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by Mcphamous(m): 11:06am On Jun 01, 2018
It shows how jobless you are,because am not supporting your party or opinion makes me an employer of BMC?,what sort of country is this?so you cant even think of another thing to do other than seat down start searching for those that have the same view at the coment section.mr man i have my own opinion and you have yours,so get that straight.
OfficialRasheed:
While going through this thread https://www.nairaland.com/4530386/buhari-3-years-physical-achievements created by Oladimeji1969 one of the BMC propagandists in defence and support of Buhari, I discovered that all the posts except for one or two like that of FarahAideed were in support of the OP and by extension Buhari. This clearly didn't represent the mood of the nation at the moment, so out of curiosity I decided to check the profile of all the posters in support of the OP and Buhari, what I found out was shocking, all of them registered on the same day: April 26th 2018. Those with pictures uploaded them on the same day May 11 and worst of all, they are all Yoruba Youths.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by Deputy1111(m): 11:32am On Jun 01, 2018
obonujoker:

Lol... akotileta omo jati jati.... grin.... stop supporting corrupt pple if you want peace, and stop lying too...

Ok..Ode...just give me someone who is not corrupt that i can follow....im waiting pls
Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by obonujoker(m): 11:34am On Jun 01, 2018
Deputy1111:

Ok..Ode...just give me someone who is not corrupt that i can follow....im waiting pls

Ambode
Fashola
Peter Obi
Nuhu Ribadu
Kingsley Moghalu
Especially Femi durotoye...
Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by obonujoker(m): 11:39am On Jun 01, 2018
Let's clear the air...

Not everyone supporting Buhari is a member of BMC, that we know...

The BMC we are talking about are sobs who just registered countless new nicks to keep telling lies and propaganda for Buhari's failed government...

Everyone is entitled to support whom he/she sees fit... the only problem is when this paid liars of BMC like opeyemicollins and his ilks start opening stupid threads like 'why the hate on Osibanjo' or '1000 employment opportunities of Buhari' when they themselves know its a lie.....

If you must support Buhari, show proof, and not propaganda...

And many registered the new nicks btw April and May....

We have had many APC supporters here like Passingshot,Omenka,Ngene,Sarkki, Vedaxcool,Demdem, Modaft etc.....

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by Yellowface1220(m): 11:47am On Jun 01, 2018
Its seems the person Posted this news is jobless than me, You said am working for Muhammadu Buhari, May i ask you, Who are you working for?so far you discovered some people were working for buhari, You must be working for someone, are you telling me buhari is so bad that there is no good thing about him? With Full support Buhari and Osinbajo are my Mentor... What about you who's your mentor?.... Stupid Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by Deputy1111(m): 11:53am On Jun 01, 2018
obonujoker:

Ambode
Fashola
Peter Obi
Nuhu Ribadu
Kingsley Moghalu
Especially Femi durotoye...

hahahahah..Now i understand.....kuku tell me you are working for Femi Durotoye,,,,,Ambode,,Fashola,are my pple already.....
Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by obonujoker(m): 11:57am On Jun 01, 2018
Deputy1111:

hahahahah..Now i understand.....kuku tell me you are working for Femi Durotoye,,,,,Ambode,,Fashola,are my pple already.....

Egbon or Aburo.... let's stop this propaganda because of wetin we wan chop or because of religion... We all know Buhari has not performed... See what our good governor is doing in Lasgidi...
I know you must support Buhari, buh don't lie that you support Buhari because you love Nigeria... OK...

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by obonujoker(m): 11:59am On Jun 01, 2018
Yellowface1220:
Its seems the person Posted this news is jobless than me, You said am working for Muhammadu Buhari, May i ask you, Who are you working for?so far you discovered some people were working for buhari, You must be working for someone, are you telling me buhari is so bad that there is no good thing about him? With Full support Buhari and Osinbajo are my Mentor... What about you who's your mentor?.... Stupid Nigerian.

Why did you register on the 26th of April??

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by jidowu84: 12:08pm On Jun 01, 2018
It shall never be well with this yoots
Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by Deputy1111(m): 12:08pm On Jun 01, 2018
obonujoker:

Egbon or Aburo.... let's stop this propaganda because of wetin we wan chop or because of religion... We all know Buhari has not performed... See what our good governor is doing in Lasgidi...
I know you must support Buhari, buh don't lie that you support Buhari because you love Nigeria... OK...

I want you to also know this,,,,that even among the past leaders,,who can you say has really performed to expectation...be sincere....forget about religion or ethics

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by obonujoker(m): 12:11pm On Jun 01, 2018
Deputy1111:

I want you to also know this,,,,that even among the past leaders,,who can you say has really performed to expectation...be sincere....forget about religion or ethics

Bros... none of them... my only pain is that they won't allow some like Fashola or Peter Obi to try... I really trust those men especially Fash...buh all these failures like Buhari and co... God forbid! I love Nigeria, and I wish to see it grow, and clearly Buhari can't......
Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by rekeson: 12:13pm On Jun 01, 2018
Lol even these failed paid hacks (CURSED BMC CREW) are products of the unemployment created by this same failed Govt.

But well they are now gainfully employed 4 a short while as members of BMC propaganda machine...

grin

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by abiodunosin(m): 12:18pm On Jun 01, 2018
I am very happy for calling me out and for tagging me one of the BMC guys. Firstly i will like to clear some issues, i am not one of them and if you know any of them you may kindly ask him to justify if i am a member or not. I will never feel shy to identify myself with the government of the day. You lack the capacity to force me to dance to your tune. How did my view on issues concerning our nations become an head-ache for you? Who gave you the assignment to be policing people, searching for their profile and calling them out for being concern and for being patriotic to the course of their nation. You will forever remain a joker for thinking you will can silent me. Stop being an hypocrite and come out with your interest. I know the social media policing work you are doing is purposely to protect the interest of your paymasters.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by obonujoker(m): 12:23pm On Jun 01, 2018
abiodunosin:
I am very happy for calling me out and for tagging me one of the BMC guys. Firstly i will like to clear some issues, i am not one of them and if you know any of them you may kindly ask him to justify if i am a member or not. I will never feel shy to identify myself with the government of the day. You lack the capacity to force me to dance to your tune. How did my view on issues concerning our nations become an head-ache for you? Who gave you the assignment to be policing people, searching for their profile and calling them out for being concern and for being patriotic to the course of their nation. You will forever remain a joker for thinking you will can silent me. Stop being an hypocrite and come out with your interest. I know the social media policing work you are doing is purposely to protect the interest of your paymasters.

Lol...another April 26th.... grin... when are you BMC hacks exporting your lies to Facebook and twitter??

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by kenrajmill(m): 12:27pm On Jun 01, 2018
OfficialRasheed:
Shameless people, they are still posting.

People spend too much time finding other people to blame, too much energy finding excuses for not being what they are capable of being, and not enough energy putting themselves on the line, growing out of the past, and getting on with their live...
You lack wisdom
Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by abiodunosin(m): 12:30pm On Jun 01, 2018
OfficialRasheed:

Buhari Media Center, they have a special budget running into billions under the ministry of information.

Everybody who say anything good about the government are tag to be member of BMC. If you have any interest, why can't you come out and let people know, rather than to be hidden under the hospices of hypocrisy and cowardice. I am not afraid to defend the my country. If Buhari do anything good, i will praise him. If he do anything bad, i will attack him. I am a realist.
Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by Moghalu4Pres: 12:34pm On Jun 01, 2018
Moghalu For President. Restructuring also on his agenda. But I know Atiku to be a liar.
deboysben:
Atiku for president 2019

Total restructuring loading.
Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by abiodunosin(m): 12:37pm On Jun 01, 2018
kimjongJezebel:
I knew it bro that was why I attacked them. Most of the monikers are owned by one person and Nairaland can never ban them so far they are in support of Buhari instead, their threads would make front page while good threads are not attended to. One thing is, any useless thread they create praising the unprecedented incompetent President always make front page no matter how obvious an untrue their postulations are.

God willing, we will all be here and witness what would happen to nairaland within the next 20 years

Bro, you can please leave if this forum in not comfortable for you. Why do you always descend on anybody that identify himself with the rulling party? Come out with your interest please.
Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by Moghalu4Pres: 12:38pm On Jun 01, 2018
GEJ did more than Buhari. That's a fact.

Why don't you campaign for Moghalu if you really want to see Nigeria grow? Or did spirits attach you to Buhari?
Deputy1111:

Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by kenrajmill(m): 12:47pm On Jun 01, 2018
Judicible:
Election is close. So they have to do what they have to do to get paid.

Your cowardice cannot take you anywhere than everlasting ignorance... You are so coward to engage ideologically on the issues going on in the country. You are so coward for you to be thinking that some people are being paid because they express their opinions to the public that counter your own. Aren't you stupid for thinking and doing that way? Do you think everybody can be thinking in the directive of your own? I love this administration and i am supporting them in the full sense.
Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by abiodunosin(m): 12:50pm On Jun 01, 2018
sasquareT:

truly a pity sir... how can a youth that has a future stoop so low to be used by all these old hag still baffled me.
I was following the thread but when I discovered that all the comment on that thread are singing the same song I was prompt to checked their account and I find out that the account were created the same day, probably only one person behind it

Why can't you pity yourself bro? Why must you pity people for having sympathy for someone or for identifying themselves with their righteous thought. If you think everybody should support what you support, you are making a big mistake. We need to give room for opinions to trend.
Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by abiodunosin(m): 12:54pm On Jun 01, 2018
progress69:
What kind of joblessness is this?

Joblessness for engaging in issues of my country.
Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by abiodunosin(m): 1:12pm On Jun 01, 2018
obonujoker:

Lol...another April 26th.... grin... when are you BMC hacks exporting your lies to Facebook and twitter??

I am not an hypocrite and coward like you. i have told you to come out with your interest. Why are you afraid?
Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by Deputy1111(m): 1:24pm On Jun 01, 2018
obonujoker:

Bros... none of them... my only pain is that they won't allow some like Fashola or Peter Obi to try... I really trust those men especially Fash...buh all these failures like Buhari and co... God forbid! I love Nigeria, and I wish to see it grow, and clearly Buhari can't......

Broz...never stand on the fact that you trust anybody....Im not against Fashola like i said earlier on,,,but Fashola is not contesting now....and yoruba says ''the devil you know is better than the angel you have not seen''...[thank God you said none of them so far] that means we will continue like this until God fully take charge....what do you know about others coming ..let him do it as he know how to...then another person later......
Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by Deputy1111(m): 1:30pm On Jun 01, 2018
Moghalu4Pres:
GEJ did more than Buhari. That's a fact.

Why don't you campaign for Moghalu if you really want to see Nigeria grow? Or did spirits attach you to Buhari?

Hahahahah.....you make me laugh.....so because Moghalu is your candidate now ,I must follow him...mumu.....What has been the positive impact of Moghalu in this country...
Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by Moghalu4Pres: 1:38pm On Jun 01, 2018
Chose the one that is best for YOU. Not the one that is investing to reap off.
Deputy1111:

Hahahahah.....you make me laugh.....so because Moghalu is your candidate now ,I must follow him...mumu.....What has been the positive impact of Moghalu in this country...
Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by Dhugal: 3:03pm On Jun 01, 2018
opeyemicollins:

\

See this guy calling someone semi illiterate that can not compose two lines of a correct and simple English at a time.its a pity

������������

You really are dense,but then y'all aren't any sharp tool in a shed.
What I am,and my command of English,is way beyond your ken.
Revel in the fact I deign to notice you this occasion. Celebrate it.
Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by rekeson: 10:14am On Jun 02, 2018
Dhugal:

������������

You really are dense,but then y'all aren't any sharp tool in a shed.
What I am,and my command of English,is way beyond your ken.
Revel in the fact I deign to notice you this occasion. Celebrate it.

See finishing.

Boss u wicked grin
Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by richeso: 8:03pm On Jun 02, 2018
i can confidently confirm the admin/mode have been paid to change the dates of registration to correct their BMC silly mistake. so you will not be seeing those same dates anymore. 1 thing is certain. if Nairaland fail to be a fair ground for people to discuss then it might be shutdown 1 day because its no longer a forum but APC media forum to promote fake stories, propaganda's and defend lies. imagine more than 20 people having up to 20 different accounts. APC is truly evil.
Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by richeso: 5:36pm On Jun 03, 2018
Yellowface1220:

you must be silly to think we Nigerians who are pained over the most useless and fully corrupt government and policies affecting Nigeria should not speak unless we are supporting one idiot or another. do we have to support someone before we speak our minds about this government ?
so you want us to just keep quiet and pretend all is well ? can you swear with your miserable life Nigeria is doing well at the moment ?

you better shut the shit up your silly ass and continue selling off your destiny and future of your children with your present 30k job.
stupid mumu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FEC Approves 1.6bn For E-Government Procurement Platform To Check Corruption / Endsars Rapper Nigerian Coke New Song / INEC Budgets ₦7 Billion For Ekiti & Osun Governorship Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.