Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,062 members, 7,835,596 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Paid For Sex? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Paid For Sex? (9018 Views)

What Is The Highest Amount You Have Paid For Sex? / What's The Biggest Amount You've Ever Seen Someone Win From Sport Betting / Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Spent On Your Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Paid For Sex? by izzyybothe17: 6:09pm On May 29, 2018
Safiaa:
This ‘hole’ between our legs runs the world and can ruin the greatest man. I’m proud grin

Uselessly useless somebody

4 Likes

Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Paid For Sex? by sexy74(m): 6:12pm On May 29, 2018
Safiaa:
This ‘hole’ between our legs runs the world and can ruin the greatest man. I’m proud grin
That is if you know how to make good use of it.
Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Paid For Sex? by Cutehector(m): 6:24pm On May 29, 2018
DonPiiko:
I haven't met any attractive Abuja female nairalander.
eh is because you send pm.to faceless girls na.
Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Paid For Sex? by IamPlato(m): 6:26pm On May 29, 2018
Mrbolt555:
Wow. What a fool u r. lipsrsealed embarassed

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA grin

1 Like

Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Paid For Sex? by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 29, 2018
Majority of the females here are faceless
Cutehector:
eh is because you send pm.to faceless girls na.

1 Like

Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Paid For Sex? by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 29, 2018
IamPlato:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA grin
grin cool
Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Paid For Sex? by Cutehector(m): 6:30pm On May 29, 2018
DonPiiko:
Majority of the females here are faceless
says who? Its so easy see their faces. Technology advancement.
Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Paid For Sex? by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 29, 2018
Should I give you a list of females I want to put a face to
Cutehector:
says who? Its so easy see their faces. Technology advancement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Paid For Sex? by Rider007: 6:32pm On May 29, 2018
Hahahah funny u....don't ruin more pls....u deserved to b loved n cared for....see u a great woman..
Safiaa:
Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Paid For Sex? by Cutehector(m): 6:34pm On May 29, 2018
DonPiiko:
Should I give you a list of females I want to put a face to
oh please do....
Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Paid For Sex? by Safiaa(f): 6:38pm On May 29, 2018
Rider007:
Hahahah funny u....don't ruin more pls....u deserved to b loved n cared for....see u a great woman..
lool. Don’t take me too serious.
Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Paid For Sex? by Nobody: 6:39pm On May 29, 2018
PM?
Cutehector:
oh please do....
Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Paid For Sex? by Cutehector(m): 6:41pm On May 29, 2018
DonPiiko:
PM?
sure...
Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Paid For Sex? by Kimcutie: 6:43pm On May 29, 2018
Safiaa:
Shut up.

2 Likes

Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Paid For Sex? by Kimcutie: 6:47pm On May 29, 2018
Thunder fire those guys who pay money in exchange of sex, thunder fire women who take money in exchange of sex, Thunder fire any man/boy/guy whom women can manipulate with sex, lastly thunder fire those who get married because of sex. Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Paid For Sex? by freedomchild: 6:59pm On May 29, 2018
I paid 3k but I didn't enjoy the sex though I used protection. I was weak that day sha. After that encounter, I never paid for sex till today.. I've been chopping free kpekus and the one I enjoyed most was the sex with an Aunty/Madam.. ever since that particular sex with her, I started having feelings for much older ladies than the ones my age. Though it's been a year plus from today. I've not had any relationship with girls my age bracket despite their greenlight

3 Likes

Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Paid For Sex? by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 29, 2018
Mrbolt555:
Wow. What a fool u r. lipsrsealed embarassed
Sir, that is not being foolish, if you know what can do for you on journey, at the emission curve of your spiritual growth, when you fall in love constantly and make yourself and how that translates to success in material edge, then you will not sound so brilliant yet poor, I mean 'foolish' is the only way to describe how you know that a lady is expensive yet you continue the relationship as long as you are happy.

When you get to my level of reasoning and success, you will be introduced to a whole new world, that places happiness without the use of drugs above money, because at this level, money is just a messenger, you can use it to do what you want and make materials gains, but the most important things in life are actually those non-material things, like happiness, sex, good living, time to read while you keep optimizing your business and invest in new areas of life. It is called Venture Capitalism. So someone like me can not be bothered about how much I spend on women AS LONG AS THEY MAKE ME HAPPY.

Poverty is addictive, mehn. I pray that the trap of your generational poverty should set you free. Say, Amen.

/

<PRINT: "Stay Foolish" - Steve Job/>

1 Like

Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Paid For Sex? by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 7:16pm On May 29, 2018
Safiaa:
sense go key you there.Go use am ruin a naturally born gay mans life,na then i go know say toto really get power.If not,i take jesus and God beg you,stop to dey decieve yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Paid For Sex? by Nobody: 7:19pm On May 29, 2018
Safiaa:
Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Paid For Sex? by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 7:24pm On May 29, 2018
I dont know how a woman fit ruin my life o,maybe unless she use juju,because me and my money never part,never for a woman,not to talk of my heart.my eye don shine like star.

2 Likes

Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Paid For Sex? by tallskinnyperv(m): 7:42pm On May 29, 2018
IamPlato:

Never In My Life Have I Had Sex Or Paid for Sex...

I Just Put The Tip And Run Away
hi...Are u the scammer deadrat
Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Paid For Sex? by Timagex(m): 7:46pm On May 29, 2018
Safiaa:

2 Likes

Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Paid For Sex? by Nobody: 10:12pm On May 29, 2018
angry
Cutehector:
sure...
Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Paid For Sex? by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 29, 2018
You too like woman
tallskinnyperv:
hi...Are u the scammer deadrat
Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Paid For Sex? by Nobody: 10:15pm On May 29, 2018
Sorry man, you seem to be very angry
Kimcutie:
Thunder fire those guys who pay money in exchange of sex, thunder fire women who take money in exchange of sex, Thunder fire any man/boy/guy whom women can manipulate with sex, lastly thunder fire those who get married because of sex. Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Paid For Sex? by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 29, 2018
Solstar:
Sir, that is not being foolish, if you know what can do for you on journey, at the emission curve of your spiritual growth, when you fall in love constantly and make yourself and how that translates to success in material edge, then you will not sound so brilliant yet poor, I mean 'foolish' is the only way to describe how you know that a lady is expensive yet you continue the relationship as long as you are happy.

When you get to my level of reasoning and success, you will be introduced to a whole new world, that places happiness without the use of drugs above money, because at this level, money is just a messenger, you can use it to do what you want and make materials gains, but the most important things in life are actually those non-material things, like happiness, sex, good living, time to read while you keep optimizing your business and invest in new areas of life. It is called Venture Capitalism. So someone like me can not be bothered about how much I spend on women AS LONG AS THEY MAKE ME HAPPY.

Poverty is addictive, mehn. I pray that the trap of your generational poverty should set you free. Say, Amen.

/

<PRINT: "Stay Foolish" - Steve Job/>
ur a foolish man. Fool over 40. Get lost !
Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Paid For Sex? by Nobody: 11:41pm On May 29, 2018
DonPiiko:
I will rather reply with the highest amount I have wasted without sex
30k on one chic
40k on another chic
cry eyah. Mumu boy
Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Paid For Sex? by Nobody: 11:42pm On May 29, 2018
That's why I now use the cheaper option, hope say you don send the recharge card
Mrbolt555:
cry eyah. Mumu boy
Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Paid For Sex? by Nobody: 11:44pm On May 29, 2018
DonPiiko:
That's why I now use the cheaper option, hope say you don send the recharge card
that hoe no fit maga me.
Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Paid For Sex? by Candylove89: 12:42am On May 30, 2018
https:///55o66geUa3T2IyDW8aE9nu
Follow the link to join mpg group. A mature mind group where ur sexual fantasies can be fulfilled
Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Paid For Sex? by Nobody: 12:47am On May 30, 2018
Safiaa:
Many. My journey shall continue. grin

I really wish you hadn't answered that. You made yourself sound like a.......

1 Like

Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Paid For Sex? by sexdoll: 3:49am On May 30, 2018
Safiaa:

Why is it always about ruining someone?

Does it Mean you cannot put such 'power' to any Good use?

Shame.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

He's came back. / My Wife Is Really Strange! Is She Cheating? / My sad Experience with weird lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.