Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,460 members, 7,958,382 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:35 PM

Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Paid For Sex? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Paid For Sex? (9320 Views)

What Is The Highest Amount You Have Paid For Sex? / What's The Biggest Amount You've Ever Seen Someone Win From Sport Betting / Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Spent On Your Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Paid For Sex? by herraph: 4:29am On May 30, 2018
freedomchild:
I paid 3k but I didn't enjoy the sex though I used protection. I was weak that day sha. After that encounter, I never paid for sex till today.. I've been chopping free kpekus and the one I enjoyed most was the sex with an Aunty/Madam.. ever since that particular sex with her, I started having feelings for much older ladies than the ones my age. Though it's been a year plus from today. I've not had any relationship with girls my age bracket despite their greenlight

Same here, I Dunno why older ladies are sweet for we young guys

1 Like

Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Paid For Sex? by lereinter(m): 4:32am On May 30, 2018
Safiaa:
This ‘hole’ between our legs runs the world and can ruin the greatest man. I’m proud grin

maybe in usa
Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Paid For Sex? by Alwaysking: 7:25am On May 30, 2018
Mrbolt555:
Wow. What a fool u r. lipsrsealed embarassed
A big fool at that.

1 Like

Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Paid For Sex? by Kimcutie: 8:26am On May 30, 2018
DonPiiko:
Sorry man, you seem to be very angry
Yes.
Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Paid For Sex? by thanki410(m): 8:36am On May 30, 2018
The highest was used to buy vaseline which was for #150 ,
big one o...
Ten k for sex keh?
Talk more of twenty..
How much is Karimore?
Faliyat nko?
Chinyere is not up to five hun-red..
Nkerete will sleep over for free..
30k ni..

2 Likes

Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Paid For Sex? by SkinnyNigga: 9:50am On May 30, 2018
na 1k7 and I spend 1k5 yesterday

3 Likes

Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Paid For Sex? by Nobody: 10:17am On May 30, 2018
thanki410:
The highest was used to buy vaseline which was for #150 ,
big one o...
Ten k for sex keh?
Talk more of twenty..
How much is Karimore?
Faliyat nko?
Chinyere is not up to five hun-red..
Nkerete will sleep over for free..
30k ni..
lol. grin
Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Paid For Sex? by Icecream4U(m): 11:02am On May 30, 2018
Mrbolt555:
Highest i don pay na 3k o . I no go lie. Was just chatting with a girl on tinder and she told me to pay her 30k for sex. Then i asked her, whats the highest u ever been paid? She told me 100k .I was really suprised. She said people buy benz for sex. Woah!!!

Im out!!!

1 Like

Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Paid For Sex? by tempest01(m): 12:21pm On May 30, 2018
transport fare

1 Like

Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Paid For Sex? by Acepen(m): 1:28pm On May 30, 2018
Dami12345:
Marriage. This is lifetime subscription. cry cry
subscription To One Channel

1 Like

Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Paid For Sex? by Destiblack(m): 1:38pm On May 30, 2018
[quote author=Safiaa post=67994562]This ‘hole’ between our legs runs the world and can ruin the greatest man. I’m proud ;

perfectly wrong cos great men don't trade their future for pussy.Any man ruined by pussy wasn't meant to be great but aspiring for greatness cos real n great men knows their destination before the journey.
Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Paid For Sex? by zhikirullah(m): 1:39pm On May 30, 2018
Hello, our rates crashed, ship your items such as cosmetics, fashion, electronics etc for as low as $2.99/lbs, ship your car for as low as $780, ..save up to 40% on your global procurement or shipping service, we have hundreds of verified merchants where you can buy internationally at low cost using your MasterCard, be wise, log on to www.sclogisticsng.com to get free warehouse addresses in USA, UK, China etc for your shopping. Call/whatsapp +2348066353127.
Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Paid For Sex? by francesawesome(f): 1:47pm On May 30, 2018
Cutehector:
undecided what has your hole contributed to the development of the society?
shocked
Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Paid For Sex? by Goldmaxx(f): 3:16pm On May 30, 2018
Solstar:
Sir, that is not being foolish, if you know what can do for you on journey, at the emission curve of your spiritual growth, when you fall in love constantly and make yourself and how that translates to success in material edge, then you will not sound so brilliant yet poor, I mean 'foolish' is the only way to describe how you know that a lady is expensive yet you continue the relationship as long as you are happy.

When you get to my level of reasoning and success, you will be introduced to a whole new world, that places happiness without the use of drugs above money, because at this level, money is just a messenger, you can use it to do what you want and make materials gains, but the most important things in life are actually those non-material things, like happiness, sex, good living, time to read while you keep optimizing your business and invest in new areas of life. It is called Venture Capitalism. So someone like me can not be bothered about how much I spend on women AS LONG AS THEY MAKE ME HAPPY.

Poverty is addictive, mehn. I pray that the trap of your generational poverty should set you free. Say, Amen.

/

<PRINT: "Stay Foolish" - Steve Job/>
you seem to be rich, should I pm My acct number
Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Paid For Sex? by Cutehector(m): 3:26pm On May 30, 2018
francesawesome:
Congi never kill our male leaders
lol.. Watsup

1 Like

Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Paid For Sex? by sheggsliveth: 3:33pm On May 30, 2018
Safiaa:
This ‘hole’ between our legs runs the world and can ruin the greatest man. I’m proud grin

Please come and ruin my LIFE.
Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Paid For Sex? by Babyforever(f): 3:53pm On May 30, 2018
DonPiiko:
That's why I now use the cheaper option, hope say you don send the recharge card
is he done checking the names for you
Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Paid For Sex? by Oyeleye101(m): 3:56pm On May 30, 2018
Acepen:
subscription To One Channel
I will be bored and the hole will later disgust me... Can't do without changing channels grin
Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Paid For Sex? by ilevic(m): 4:04pm On May 30, 2018
Safiaa:
How many men have u ruined?
Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Paid For Sex? by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 30, 2018
Checking which names?
Babyforever:
is he done checking the names for you
Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Paid For Sex? by Babyforever(f): 4:13pm On May 30, 2018
DonPiiko:
Checking which names?
You hire a guy to check the face of ladies on nairaland with his so called technology sad
Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Paid For Sex? by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 30, 2018
cheesy He didn't reply my Pm
Babyforever:
You hire a guy to check the face of ladies on nairaland with his so called technology sad
Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Paid For Sex? by jaymichael(m): 4:15pm On May 30, 2018

1 Like

Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Paid For Sex? by Babyforever(f): 4:16pm On May 30, 2018
DonPiiko:
cheesy He didn't reply my Pm
But I thought he was an expert
Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Paid For Sex? by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 30, 2018
Now we know he isn't
Babyforever:
But I thought he was an expert
Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Paid For Sex? by Babyforever(f): 4:22pm On May 30, 2018
DonPiiko:
Now we know he isn't
k
Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Paid For Sex? by Safiaa(f): 6:30pm On May 30, 2018
[quote author=Destiblack post=68018453][/quote]it has ruined more men than you can imagine grin
Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Paid For Sex? by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 30, 2018
so here is my question,
have any woman paid you for your love and attention??
Why on earth are you paying for sex??
Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Paid For Sex? by Euniel: 2:22pm On Jan 15, 2019
Cutehector:
Money shouldn't be exchanged for sex... There are a lot of girls willing to give it out for free especially nairaland girls.

See your mouth
Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Paid For Sex? by meobizy(f): 5:10am On Feb 27, 2019
The highest for sex: 4,000 NGN.
The highest I planned to pay: 15,000 NGN until I got scammed by reprobates.
The highest I will pay in the near future: 30,000 NGN.
Paying is the most honest form of getting sex.
I pay more as a grown man than I cared to as a teenager and young adult.
I am a good catch now so I rather pay them to leave me than give a woman false hope of a relationship.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Need A Wife **my Pix Included** / I saw her unclad at the beach, met her in school and She called me a "pervert" / This Boys Cant Do Without My Yoga Pants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.