Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Man Asks Lady To Return Iphone He Bought For Refusing To Date Him After 2 Months - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Asks Lady To Return Iphone He Bought For Refusing To Date Him After 2 Months (28061 Views)

My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me / Pastor Accused Of Insulting Lady Who Refused To Date Him (Photos) / Man Leaks Chat After Lady He Asked Out 8 Years Ago Accepts To Date Him Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Asks Lady To Return Iphone He Bought For Refusing To Date Him After 2 Months by ogagajefferson: 10:03am On May 30, 2018
ur stupidity is like zeeworld , extraordinary everyday
Re: Man Asks Lady To Return Iphone He Bought For Refusing To Date Him After 2 Months by americaninja1: 10:06am On May 30, 2018
Correct guy
Anigreat:
shocked

Useless man!

God knows the highest amount i can spend on any stupid girl is N500 and that's after i might fucck you excess.

Re: Man Asks Lady To Return Iphone He Bought For Refusing To Date Him After 2 Months by Xisnin(m): 10:09am On May 30, 2018
omoiyamayor:
When dey rape she will start making noise,dnt give ppl lead when you know you ain't going anywhere,let them very soon so that the can help you without benefit in return.

Mr. rapist, read this and share with your friends.
Take special note of No. 10.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Asks Lady To Return Iphone He Bought For Refusing To Date Him After 2 Months by Nobody: 10:09am On May 30, 2018
Wow so sad you can collect the value back if you felt deceived but don’t revenge it’s not worth it. I have learnt that love is not quite demanding but it’s ever present

1 Like

Re: Man Asks Lady To Return Iphone He Bought For Refusing To Date Him After 2 Months by Xisnin(m): 10:10am On May 30, 2018
crafteck:

Not toto, you dont need to date for toto, its companionship, if its the other way round, court would say obtaining by trick, she led him on
Whichever way it is, only a fool will get convicted for leading someone on.
When there is no promise or contract, there is no crime.
Re: Man Asks Lady To Return Iphone He Bought For Refusing To Date Him After 2 Months by Xisnin(m): 10:14am On May 30, 2018
1x2x3:
See them calling the guy stupid cry cry. If na the guy collect the babe money then begin to tell her such stories their reactions will change.
No girl will spend a money on a guy unless there is a form of agreement between them, same cannot be said of guys who spend based on assumption.
Re: Man Asks Lady To Return Iphone He Bought For Refusing To Date Him After 2 Months by Platony(m): 10:14am On May 30, 2018
Some girls are evil...

Go n gv d guy bck his money.

Shebi it ws easy for u to be chopping his money,

let's see if it wil be easy for u 2 cough out 120k.

Tk d rest tins he has done for u, gv him bck his 120k.

#Anuofia .. angry angry
Re: Man Asks Lady To Return Iphone He Bought For Refusing To Date Him After 2 Months by Nobody: 10:15am On May 30, 2018
Invite her over nd take her out for lunch. Talk to her like u'r ain't worried abt the poor response. Collect her phone for a selfie and case close

1 Like

Re: Man Asks Lady To Return Iphone He Bought For Refusing To Date Him After 2 Months by Xisnin(m): 10:16am On May 30, 2018
kunleweb:
To you all blaming the guy, what is wrong with asking a lady he perceives single out? Human beings and instability. The lady's an insatiable hoe, to her main, and the side. Even in marriage she won't be satisfied, we know them, if you like be Dangote, they'll still have an eye for Jeff Bezos. Sluuts
Nothing is wrong in asking a lady out but everything is wrong with spending on such a lady while expecting sex and loyalty without explicitly asking for it.

2 Likes

Re: Man Asks Lady To Return Iphone He Bought For Refusing To Date Him After 2 Months by Rukkydelta(f): 10:18am On May 30, 2018
I need a mugu like this guy cheesy
I'm sure his mother will be using fire wood to cook at home and sweating daily before eating. He is a disgrace to humanity. Spending over 120K that you can give to the less privileged and they will be more than grateful

The girl is a smart bad ass and the foolish guy just fall into her trap.
Re: Man Asks Lady To Return Iphone He Bought For Refusing To Date Him After 2 Months by Shafiiimran99: 10:23am On May 30, 2018
"I tried working to win her heart". 1. You should know that any heart you try to win by money will end up in highest bidder's hand cos many like you are trying to do the same.

2. A reasonable man/guy should know that somebody like that is not alone (without a boy friend) therefore, the probability is 50/50 like bet nija or Baba ijebu.
Re: Man Asks Lady To Return Iphone He Bought For Refusing To Date Him After 2 Months by Nobody: 10:23am On May 30, 2018
BloggersNG:
After Spending all his Money on her, Took her to Numerous dates, Help she and her family members, Bought her Iphone, Only for she to come and tell him on chat, that she has a boyfriend she really love, and can't let him go, As a lady i support the guy on this, Not the right thing to do, but he's pained, you get? Read the post he sent to SDZ below!

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/05/man-ask-lady-to-refund-iphone-he-bought.html

We told them to stop dating these hungry criminals they won't listen. God forbid I ever date or love a Nigerian woman.
I repeat, God forbid!!!!
Re: Man Asks Lady To Return Iphone He Bought For Refusing To Date Him After 2 Months by aoshea18: 10:27am On May 30, 2018
She should not have led him on when she knew she had no plans to date him. Some men can be very vindictive. She might think she was smart. What happens if he’s a vindictive and petty man? A vindictive man would share your number to one of his friends and you would go on a date with that one and find out its a set up. Don’t be greedy. Don’t play with a Man’s ego. And really, in a perfect world, the man should walk away and take it as a valuable experience.
My two cents.

1 Like

Re: Man Asks Lady To Return Iphone He Bought For Refusing To Date Him After 2 Months by Ericnrm(m): 10:28am On May 30, 2018
skales67:

Guy...any time I see this your NL moniker, to drink limca go just dry hungry me. I swear I miss that drink. It really had pure lemon or lime taste unlike the crap wey full market today.

But them still dey sell Limca now undecided
Re: Man Asks Lady To Return Iphone He Bought For Refusing To Date Him After 2 Months by Ericnrm(m): 10:30am On May 30, 2018
Jozibrainz99:
Invite her over nd take her out for lunch. Talk to her like u'r ain't worried abt the poor response. Collect her phone for a selfie and case close

Burst my head grin grin
Re: Man Asks Lady To Return Iphone He Bought For Refusing To Date Him After 2 Months by fortunechy(m): 10:31am On May 30, 2018
the man's brain is filled with charcoal..... fool
Re: Man Asks Lady To Return Iphone He Bought For Refusing To Date Him After 2 Months by kunleweb: 10:34am On May 30, 2018
Xisnin:

Nothing is wrong in asking a lady out but everything is wrong with spending on such a lady while expecting sex and loyalty without explicitly asking for it.

it's a dating process. why accept a gift when you wont date a person. isn't that consent enough?
Re: Man Asks Lady To Return Iphone He Bought For Refusing To Date Him After 2 Months by oshaosha2014(m): 10:35am On May 30, 2018
Rich man stupidity.

IRobot7:
Some guys no get sense! 120k na money wey person no go hear word Wetin Dey special if you buy am iPhone or send am the money? Poor man mentality!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Asks Lady To Return Iphone He Bought For Refusing To Date Him After 2 Months by kunleweb: 10:35am On May 30, 2018
Bidobado:

We told them to stop dating these hungry criminals they won't listen. God forbid I ever date or love a Nigerian woman.
I repeat, God forbid!!!!

grin grin grin grin grin You won't kill me.So so blunt.

1 Like

Re: Man Asks Lady To Return Iphone He Bought For Refusing To Date Him After 2 Months by kunleweb: 10:37am On May 30, 2018
Rukkydelta:
I need a mugu like this guy cheesy
I'm sure his mother will be using fire wood to cook at home and sweating daily before eating. He is a disgrace to humanity. Spending over 120K that you can give to the less privileged and they will be more than grateful

The girl is a smart bad ass and the foolish guy just fall into her trap.

When a guy loves right you condemn them and call them mugu, when you end with devil, you come crying men are this and that. May God forgive you. I hope your future-pastor-to-be husband won't read that insensitive comment of yours
Re: Man Asks Lady To Return Iphone He Bought For Refusing To Date Him After 2 Months by folake4u(f): 10:39am On May 30, 2018
undecided Some men are really sissy, once a girl knows you're trying to buy her love with money, Ah! you've turned Maga. And they will use your head wella.

To the girl, she should fear God oh. What goes around comes around.
Re: Man Asks Lady To Return Iphone He Bought For Refusing To Date Him After 2 Months by Jac007(m): 10:41am On May 30, 2018
poseidon12:

No way. It's a gift. The guy should learn his lesson.

Okay then.There's a limit to the gift I give anyways...I give what is negligible to me grin grin grin
Re: Man Asks Lady To Return Iphone He Bought For Refusing To Date Him After 2 Months by BilliBaron: 10:42am On May 30, 2018
After girls will start saying that boys of nowadays likes going to prostitutes why won't they when Olosho is more cheaper than a gf
Re: Man Asks Lady To Return Iphone He Bought For Refusing To Date Him After 2 Months by Codeman01(m): 10:42am On May 30, 2018
jessca04 8:
Yahoo Yahoo girls ti takeover�

Babe please coman yahoo me too, and dont allow me to browse until I buy u iPhone x grin grin grin
Re: Man Asks Lady To Return Iphone He Bought For Refusing To Date Him After 2 Months by Xisnin(m): 10:50am On May 30, 2018
kunleweb:

it's a dating process. why accept a gift when you wont date a person. isn't that consent enough?
You can accept gift from anybody, it is not a consent to do anything. It serves the guy in this story right because he was pretending about his intentions. Even if I agree that gift is part of a dating process, is dating a do or die affair?
Isn't the dating process allow the parties involved to make their own decision?

1 Like

Re: Man Asks Lady To Return Iphone He Bought For Refusing To Date Him After 2 Months by Terryindeed: 10:54am On May 30, 2018
oshaosha2014:
Rich man stupidity.

Your Papa this guy. God go punish you for that statement, if don give begger for street 50k before? you don give your mama 1million naira, if you havent done any of the above, you dont have the right to call the guy out for wanting for collect his 120k. 120k go buy land for some places for naija, for a bitchee to take that money from him and deceive him, God wil Punish that girl sha... Oboy collect your cash and iphone, some girls do not deserve 1kobo, and some guy like this idiot, dont deserve a loyal girl too, i can bet with my soul that you are a hell of a stingy guy.
Re: Man Asks Lady To Return Iphone He Bought For Refusing To Date Him After 2 Months by kunleweb: 10:54am On May 30, 2018
Xisnin:

You can accept gift from anybody, it is not a consent to do anything. It serves the guy in this story right because he was pretending about his intentions. Even if I agree that gift is part of a dating process, is dating a do or die affair?
Isn't the dating process allow the parties involved to make their own decision?

Smh
Re: Man Asks Lady To Return Iphone He Bought For Refusing To Date Him After 2 Months by sapeleboi(m): 10:57am On May 30, 2018
you don't ask ,you take it my force b cos even the bible said it
Re: Man Asks Lady To Return Iphone He Bought For Refusing To Date Him After 2 Months by skales67(m): 10:57am On May 30, 2018
Ericnrm:

But them still dey sell Limca now undecided

Really? Where?? Not in Abuja o
Re: Man Asks Lady To Return Iphone He Bought For Refusing To Date Him After 2 Months by Fabulouzfunky(m): 11:01am On May 30, 2018
Naija babes wont ever make heaven, for this kinda reasons

Re: Man Asks Lady To Return Iphone He Bought For Refusing To Date Him After 2 Months by Xisnin(m): 11:03am On May 30, 2018
kunleweb:

Smh
Don't just shake your head, imbibe the lessons from my post so that you don't end up disappointed.
Re: Man Asks Lady To Return Iphone He Bought For Refusing To Date Him After 2 Months by IRobot7(m): 11:06am On May 30, 2018
oshaosha2014:
Rich man stupidity.

See who isn’t stupid. You don’t want to spend on a girl, so why are you chasing her and is it a must that a girl must date you because you spend money on her? Rubbish!!!! Filthy mind! My friend go and make money so that your mentality would change.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Flees As Boyfriend Drowns In Hotel / Avoid A Narcissist At All Cost, My Experience. A Must Read. / Pu§§i Wanna Kill THis MEN (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.