Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,156 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Man Asks Lady To Return Iphone He Bought For Refusing To Date Him After 2 Months - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Asks Lady To Return Iphone He Bought For Refusing To Date Him After 2 Months (28089 Views)

My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me / Pastor Accused Of Insulting Lady Who Refused To Date Him (Photos) / Man Leaks Chat After Lady He Asked Out 8 Years Ago Accepts To Date Him Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Asks Lady To Return Iphone He Bought For Refusing To Date Him After 2 Months by Nobody: 9:16am On May 30, 2018
L0l....watin concern me
Re: Man Asks Lady To Return Iphone He Bought For Refusing To Date Him After 2 Months by poseidon12: 9:17am On May 30, 2018
Jac007:
She should return it na undecided

No way. It's a gift. The guy should learn his lesson.

2 Likes

Re: Man Asks Lady To Return Iphone He Bought For Refusing To Date Him After 2 Months by crafteck(m): 9:19am On May 30, 2018
Archangel15:

She didn't obtain anything by trick because she didn't promise the guy anything

She indicated there was a chance, she later implied there was no chance, if she implied there was no chance at the beginning, money will not change hands, if a buyer says i can sell you the goods, gets deposit or stipends or mobilisation fee then says we sold the goods to someone else nko
Re: Man Asks Lady To Return Iphone He Bought For Refusing To Date Him After 2 Months by Nobody: 9:22am On May 30, 2018
ubunja:
a fool and his money are soon parted
Too much sense will not kill you. Say Amen.

1 Like

Re: Man Asks Lady To Return Iphone He Bought For Refusing To Date Him After 2 Months by Archangel15: 9:22am On May 30, 2018
crafteck:

She indicated there was a chance, she later implied there was no chance, if she implied there was no chance at the beginning, money will not change hands, if a buyer says i can sell you the goods, gets deposit or stipends or mobilisation fee then says we sold the goods to someone else nko

Chance, no chance you are delusional

1 Like

Re: Man Asks Lady To Return Iphone He Bought For Refusing To Date Him After 2 Months by kunleweb: 9:25am On May 30, 2018
To you all blaming the guy, what is wrong with asking a lady he perceives single out? Human beings and instability. The lady's an insatiable hoe, to her main, and the side. Even in marriage she won't be satisfied, we know them, if you like be Dangote, they'll still have an eye for Jeff Bezos. Sluuts
Re: Man Asks Lady To Return Iphone He Bought For Refusing To Date Him After 2 Months by Nobody: 9:26am On May 30, 2018
donstan18:
Why are you lots insulting and blaming the guy

The lady played her card well and the guy fell for it, she didn't force him to spend, she didn't blackmail him, she didn't steal from him, she didn't promise him sex for those expenses, she didn't promise to date him. cheesy

The only way the lady faulted was by accepting those gifts when she knew she wasn’t gonna date him, but all the same, it's optional to reject, it's still not a sin to accept it.
cheesy

The guy shouldn't be blamed for any reason, he needed the lady, he wanted to get her at all cost, hence the spendings, but it didn't work out. Most of you condemning the guy and asking if he has gifted his mum can still do the worse to get a woman you want, that's the fact with men. A big FACT, so you all should stop forming baddoo and players on social media, we know ourselves in reality cheesy cheesy
cheesy

In this case, support no one, blame no one. It'll be an embarrassment and a shameful act for a man to request back what he gifted a lady because she didn't accept him.
It'll be a shameful act. shocked

I think the question should be; If the said lady was your girlfriend, would you be happy if she dumps you and fall for another man because of gift?

No boyfriend will be happy if his girlfriend do that , so let's be real. The lady might be a materialistic lady, but she loves her boyfriend, had it being she dumped her boyfriend because of a gifted phone, na una go still condemn her for being a gold digger cheesy cheesy
This, we don't really know.
Re: Man Asks Lady To Return Iphone He Bought For Refusing To Date Him After 2 Months by pedrilo: 9:26am On May 30, 2018
once a girl is not giving me direct answer, i quit.
no time to check time.
i pity for the guy dating the babe tho
this is y i dnt condone some rubbish from ladies.
they always look forward to dcvin u

2 Likes

Re: Man Asks Lady To Return Iphone He Bought For Refusing To Date Him After 2 Months by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 9:28am On May 30, 2018
Collect everything you spent back, some girls are heartless shocked

1 Like

Re: Man Asks Lady To Return Iphone He Bought For Refusing To Date Him After 2 Months by kunleweb: 9:30am On May 30, 2018
donstan18:
Why are you lots insulting and blaming the guy

The lady played her card well and the guy fell for it, she didn't force him to spend, she didn't blackmail him, she didn't steal from him, she didn't promise him sex for those expenses, she didn't promise to date him. cheesy

The only way the lady faulted was by accepting those gifts when she knew she wasn’t gonna date him, but all the same, it's optional to reject, it's still not a sin to accept it.
cheesy

The guy shouldn't be blamed for any reason, he needed the lady, he wanted to get her at all cost, hence the spendings, but it didn't work out. Most of you condemning the guy and asking if he has gifted his mum can still do the worse to get a woman you want, that's the fact with men. A big FACT, so you all should stop forming baddoo and players on social media, we know ourselves in reality cheesy cheesy
cheesy

In this case, support no one, blame no one. It'll be an embarrassment and a shameful act for a man to request back what he gifted a lady because she didn't accept him.
It'll be a shameful act. shocked

I think the question should be; If the said lady was your girlfriend, would you be happy if she dumps you and fall for another man because of gift?

No boyfriend will be happy if his girlfriend do that , so let's be real. The lady might be a materialistic lady, but she loves her boyfriend, had it being she dumped her boyfriend because of a gifted phone, na una go still condemn her for being a gold digger cheesy cheesy

Nice epistle apostle, but i absolve the guy of any guilt here, and put it all on her. Why do people make themselves emotionally available to the detriment of the other party when they know fully well they are in a relationship or they wont date the said party? The thrill of feeling good abi?

See, before you answer me, i know a lady that did the same thing to a nigger back in the university, today the guy is a medical doctor,owns his hospital on the island, the lady ended up with an artisan, bad enough the guy's at Lekki, the lady scots in a single room with the guy ( still unmarried ) in the slum regions of the island, and runs into the guy once in a while. Tell me karma isn't a b*tch cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Asks Lady To Return Iphone He Bought For Refusing To Date Him After 2 Months by kunleweb: 9:31am On May 30, 2018
agabaI23:
What was the let see how it goes about? What was she thinking? She forgot she loved her boyfriend then? She knew the guys intention from the word go.

Help us tell them. They fall into the category the Bible says tell your mothers to turn from their ways of whoredorm, she's just a cheap who.re
Re: Man Asks Lady To Return Iphone He Bought For Refusing To Date Him After 2 Months by Nobody: 9:35am On May 30, 2018
AxceX:
is that you on your profile shocked? You look like my kid sis na wa oo
nucio is that you
Re: Man Asks Lady To Return Iphone He Bought For Refusing To Date Him After 2 Months by SUNDICOS(m): 9:36am On May 30, 2018
Mad man

Re: Man Asks Lady To Return Iphone He Bought For Refusing To Date Him After 2 Months by seanaddy(m): 9:36am On May 30, 2018
Bitch even said "I like you" & "You are hospitable"

She don see the guy mugu finish.

Smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Asks Lady To Return Iphone He Bought For Refusing To Date Him After 2 Months by Flexy2009(m): 9:37am On May 30, 2018
Reason is, The girl no like the guy; she nor dey feel the guy atall believe. Na only some indecent girls wey go collect gift from guy wey she nor like then come gree to date am for Benjamins. Most decent girls hardly date guys that they dont love but may likely accept gift. As for the nigga, him nor be sharp guy as him for read in between the lines. If na sharp bad guy, him for understand the level then shun the girl tey tey!!!!!! Then onto the next one. If the babe na that kain girl, before him go even spend 5k for that banni, him for don collect her main main. All girls nor be the same; na wetin I dey try yarn.
Guy bleeped up sha......
Na the mistake wey most guy out there dey make till today.
Any girl wey nor like a guy, go always give the guy this same treatment last last. If a girl nor like u, she nor like u be that. no amount of gift go make her wan date you if u like buy her moto, she go collect am tell u sey guy, I get very serious boyfriend na so E just be.

2 Likes

Re: Man Asks Lady To Return Iphone He Bought For Refusing To Date Him After 2 Months by kunleweb: 9:40am On May 30, 2018
Flexy2009:
Reason is, The girl no like the guy; she nor dey feel the guy atall believe. Na only some indecent girls wey go collect gift from guy wey she nor like then come gree to date am for Benjamins. Most decent girls hardly date guys that they dont love but may likely accept gift. As for the nigga, him nor be sharp guy as him for read in between the lines. If na sharp bad guy, him for understand the level then shun the girl tey tey!!!!!! Then onto the next one. If the babe na that kain girl, before him go even spend 5k for that banni, him for don collect her main main. All girls nor be the same; na wetin I dey try yarn.
Guy bleeped up sha......
Na the mistake wey most guy out there dey make till today.
Any girl wey nor like a guy, go always give the guy this same treatment last last. If a girl nor like u, she nor like u be that. no amount of gift go make her wan date you if u like buy her moto, she go collect am tell u sey guy, I get very serious boyfriend na so E just be.

FACT Any girl wey nor like a guy, go always give the guy this same treatment last last. If a girl nor like u, she nor like u be that. no amount of gift go make her wan date you if u like buy her moto, she go collect am tell u sey guy, I get very serious boyfriend na so E just be.
Re: Man Asks Lady To Return Iphone He Bought For Refusing To Date Him After 2 Months by Innobee99(m): 9:40am On May 30, 2018
SoapQueen:

This guy still dey vex because same happened to him. Hahahaha.
Thank God u knw
Re: Man Asks Lady To Return Iphone He Bought For Refusing To Date Him After 2 Months by idrisolayiwo(m): 9:41am On May 30, 2018
eezeribe:

That lady doesn't have any boyfriend....
How come he didn't notice any signs of the said boyfriend for over two months
Where was the so called boyfriend during the numerous dates and outings
Where was the so called boyfriend throughout her phone was bad
where was the so called boyfriend when she spent over 120k to buy the iPhone
donstan18, if I ask you,na who you go ask...lol
Abeg ask am o
I tire o!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Asks Lady To Return Iphone He Bought For Refusing To Date Him After 2 Months by miqos02(m): 9:46am On May 30, 2018
ubunja:
a fool and his money are easily parted
Re: Man Asks Lady To Return Iphone He Bought For Refusing To Date Him After 2 Months by AxceX(m): 9:46am On May 30, 2018
jessca048:
nucio is that you
No o,I'm not sure we're acquainted.You just look like my sis that's all
Re: Man Asks Lady To Return Iphone He Bought For Refusing To Date Him After 2 Months by Yinka30(m): 9:46am On May 30, 2018
Lol.. that "you're hospitable"part got me

1 Like

Re: Man Asks Lady To Return Iphone He Bought For Refusing To Date Him After 2 Months by Mr2013(m): 9:50am On May 30, 2018
[/color]
Cutehector:
Lmao.... Just because of Toto...

Relationship is not just about Toto........just get that straight

The girl is just a freaken goal digger.if I were her boyfriend, I would end the relationship on hearing this. She didn't try at all.jobing a guy because he loves u isn't just cool all. Assuming she told him she has a guy b4 demanding here and there,she would have been right. #bitches club.

2 Likes

Re: Man Asks Lady To Return Iphone He Bought For Refusing To Date Him After 2 Months by Safiaa(f): 9:50am On May 30, 2018
My friend had a guy to buy her a car, and they weren’t even dating. Ordinary phone you’re shouting Lool. I don’t understand people that give gifts and expect it back. It’s just dumb. Smh
Re: Man Asks Lady To Return Iphone He Bought For Refusing To Date Him After 2 Months by RichCollins: 9:50am On May 30, 2018
Lol
Re: Man Asks Lady To Return Iphone He Bought For Refusing To Date Him After 2 Months by Safiaa(f): 9:52am On May 30, 2018
Divay22:
You can't buy love but only pretence
You can definitely buy love. Who told you that Lool?
Re: Man Asks Lady To Return Iphone He Bought For Refusing To Date Him After 2 Months by openmine(m): 9:54am On May 30, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Chai the babe wicked sha.....

What got me laughing so hard was where she said he is "hospitable" and a "good company"....Hahahahaha
See ditching lines.....

So the guy was actually calculating how much he had already spent on her....lol

1 Like

Re: Man Asks Lady To Return Iphone He Bought For Refusing To Date Him After 2 Months by skales67(m): 9:57am On May 30, 2018
DrinkLimca:
The guy is a bit slow and a child in the game..

How can you spend above 50 k on a lady you want to sleep with and you still didn't sleep with her..

Is her vagina a golden vagina?

A real guy start spending on a lady after he must have forked her numerous times..

That same lady would have slept with another guy on ten occasions before she can get an iPhone from him..
I believe other ladies that are having sex because of iphones are more beautiful than this girl..

You need 50k, needs to go to shop right, no problem at all

All you have to do is come to the hotel or apartment and sign the deal like a musician...

The guy is a fool and should count his looses and move on..

Guy...any time I see this your NL moniker, to drink limca go just dry hungry me. I swear I miss that drink. It really had pure lemon or lime taste unlike the crap wey full market today.

2 Likes

Re: Man Asks Lady To Return Iphone He Bought For Refusing To Date Him After 2 Months by antobrige: 9:59am On May 30, 2018
Why are all of u hating these guy action ? He did what he did cos he has the money....
Re: Man Asks Lady To Return Iphone He Bought For Refusing To Date Him After 2 Months by samyfreshsmooth(m): 10:01am On May 30, 2018
this is the first commandment:

"NEVER DO FOR A LADY WHAT YOU CAN'T DO OR HAVEN'T DONE FOR YOUR MOM OR SISTERS OR FEMALE GUARDIAN OR GRANDMA.......................................YOU CAN ONLY DO WITH A LADY WHAT YOU CAN'T DO WITH YOUR MOM OR SISTERS OR FEMALE GUARDIAN OR GRANDMA"

Re: Man Asks Lady To Return Iphone He Bought For Refusing To Date Him After 2 Months by kenq2t(m): 10:02am On May 30, 2018
foool that is how you guys will be stealing someones girl friends because you have small money. the girl never steal enough, i pray she wreck you.

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/05/man-ask-lady-to-refund-iphone-he-bought.html

[/quote] grin grin grin angry
Re: Man Asks Lady To Return Iphone He Bought For Refusing To Date Him After 2 Months by AlanSugar(m): 10:03am On May 30, 2018
Cutehector:
Lmao.... Just because of Toto...

Smelly thing for that matter, mstchew.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Know If The Guy Wooing You Is Broke – Nigerian Lady Shares (video) / What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? / My Fiancee Just Broke My Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.