Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,877 members, 7,817,585 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

FFK Questions Why Naira And Army Coat Of Arms Have Arabic Inscriptions On Them - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Questions Why Naira And Army Coat Of Arms Have Arabic Inscriptions On Them (44238 Views)

When Last Did You Check The Nigerian Coat Of Arms? / Akin Alabi Rejects Coat Of Arms Made By An Artist That 'Looks Like Winch' / DSS And Army: Who Commands More Fear? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK Questions Why Naira And Army Coat Of Arms Have Arabic Inscriptions On Them by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 30, 2018
mxpinky:
senseless post tell of the difference between God and god and you will get your answer there

Jehovah and Allah are not the same Entity. That is the truth and that is what he is portraying. I already knew this fact after much research. Do not be fooled. Do a simple YouTube or Google search and you will be shocked instead of insulting someone who is right.

And do not respond to me without doing research on your internet device. Records from ancient times show that Jehovah and Allah are different entities. Just as Satan and Lucifer are different entities.

2 Likes

Re: FFK Questions Why Naira And Army Coat Of Arms Have Arabic Inscriptions On Them by jrusky(m): 5:33pm On May 30, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
Nice one FFK. I hereby dub you a Crusader.

The Arabic inscription on the Nigeria Army coat of arms is Nasrunminallah. It means ''Victory Comes From God Alone''. Checking closely, you will notice that the word we get as the English word for God in the translation is Allah. Lying Muslims will also tell you that Allah means God or is the Arabic equivalent of the English word God. This is a big lie which I will prove below.

In the Islamic Shahada, which is the words you swear when you want to become a Muslim, which most of you are aware of cos that's what this forum makes you swear before you comment on an Islamic thread, we find the word for God which clearly isn't Allah. Look Below.

The Shahada: There is no god but Allah

In Arabic: La ilaha illallah

The word for god is ilaha. If Muslims lie by saying that allah means god, then the appropriate translation will be 'There is no god but god''. This doesn't make any sense. Hence, the reason why they put the name of their god Allah there. Can you all now see that Allah is not the word for God but the name of a god, the Muslim god?

Why do we have the name of the Muslim god on the chest of our soldiers many of whom are adherents of other faiths? Is Nigeria an Islamic nation? Are the Christians, Atheists, traditionalists who are soldiers in the army now to be called soldiers of Allah?

This must be changed. As a Muslim,before you go on the defensive, ask yourself if it is fair to other faith.

Oh you are my hero I love people of same mindset like me. May almighty God bless you. I love blunt people who speak the truth without no sentiment bro you are a star.

Nigeria is not Arabic country neither it's Saudi Colony so what the hell Arabic inscription doing in our army code of arm and in our currency It make no sense it rather make more mockery of our country.
Re: FFK Questions Why Naira And Army Coat Of Arms Have Arabic Inscriptions On Them by san316(m): 5:34pm On May 30, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

The Arabic inscription on the Nigeria Army coat of arms is Nasrunminallah. It means ''Victory Comes From God Alone''. Checking closely, you will notice that the word we get as the English word for God in the translation is Allah. Lying Muslims will also tell you that Allah means God or is the Arabic equivalent of the English word God. This is a big lie which I will prove below.

In the Islamic Shahada, which is the words you swear when you want to become a Muslim, which most of you are aware of cos that's what this forum makes you swear before you comment on an Islamic thread, we find the word for God which clearly isn't Allah. Look Below.

The word for god is ilaha. If Muslims lie by saying that allah means god, then the appropriate translation will be 'There is no god but god''. This doesn't make any sense. Hence, the reason why they put the name of their god Allah there. Can you all now see that Allah is not the word for God but the name of a god, the Muslim god?

Why do we have the name of the Muslim god on the chest of our soldiers many of whom are adherents of other faiths? Is Nigeria an Islamic nation? Are the Christians, Atheists, traditionalists who are soldiers in the army now to be called soldiers of Allah?

This must be changed. As a Muslim,before you go on the defensive, ask yourself if it is fair to other faith.

Ignoramus
Re: FFK Questions Why Naira And Army Coat Of Arms Have Arabic Inscriptions On Them by Sarah20A(f): 5:35pm On May 30, 2018
Mynd44:
The inscriptions on the Naira is not Arabic but Ajami script. What is wrong with Fani Kayode?
what's is Ajami
Re: FFK Questions Why Naira And Army Coat Of Arms Have Arabic Inscriptions On Them by mukthar2000(m): 5:35pm On May 30, 2018
PointZerom:

Shut up.
if u guys and FFK doesnt have what to say again u better idea ur face, fools
Re: FFK Questions Why Naira And Army Coat Of Arms Have Arabic Inscriptions On Them by Confor(m): 5:37pm On May 30, 2018
Oga FFK if your arguement is true, who is the Teacher that teaches you all these? I know you just want the Muslims talk while especting to be more relevance in the country.
You may still need to go back to your Secondary school to go and learn ''IRS'' so that you will have a better understanding on that your Interpretation of ALLAH. Or you better come to Morkaz Agege for enlightenment. shocked
Re: FFK Questions Why Naira And Army Coat Of Arms Have Arabic Inscriptions On Them by Pearlyakin(m): 5:38pm On May 30, 2018
mukthar2000:
God punish ur mouth, go ask ur father now, idiot
Wow, my name sake on NL.
Re: FFK Questions Why Naira And Army Coat Of Arms Have Arabic Inscriptions On Them by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 30, 2018
SaintLucia:
Don't mind that fool, he didn't realized all this signs when he was busy stealing the same naira. The guy just like Remo Mockery have ran out of ideas on how to play opposition.
realise
these
run

1 Like

Re: FFK Questions Why Naira And Army Coat Of Arms Have Arabic Inscriptions On Them by Ambassadors: 5:40pm On May 30, 2018
They were polite in finding out an issue but instead you chose to insult them even in this month of Ramadan. After you will call your religion a religion of peace. May God have mercy on you.
mukthar2000:
if u guys and FFK doesnt have what to say again u better idea ur face, fools

1 Like

Re: FFK Questions Why Naira And Army Coat Of Arms Have Arabic Inscriptions On Them by Nobody: 5:41pm On May 30, 2018
Confor:
Oga FFK if your arguement is true, who is the Teacher that teaches you all these? I know you just want the Muslims talk while especting to be more relevance in the country.
You may still need to go back to your Secondary school to go and learn ''IRS'' so that you will have a better understanding on that your Interpretation of ALLAH. Or you better come to Morkaz Agege for enlightenment. shocked
expecting
relevant
Re: FFK Questions Why Naira And Army Coat Of Arms Have Arabic Inscriptions On Them by kashoki2017: 5:41pm On May 30, 2018
Mr Femi,take am easy oooo....Take a guide from Head of examinations(JAMB) for clarification.....Let us not get issues twisted.....
Re: FFK Questions Why Naira And Army Coat Of Arms Have Arabic Inscriptions On Them by LifestyleTonite: 5:42pm On May 30, 2018
sulasa07:

Please, why is it that the medical,red cross society also have cross sign on their attire and the likes,The only thing you people know to do best is cause mischief in the land.Hypocritical people.
Christians started red cross and set up many hospitals around the world and in Africa. That's why most hospitals and ambulances have red cross.
Re: FFK Questions Why Naira And Army Coat Of Arms Have Arabic Inscriptions On Them by Seetto: 5:43pm On May 30, 2018
jrusky:

Oh you are my hero I love people of same mindset like me. May almighty God bless you. I love blunt people who speak the truth without no sentiment bro you are a star.

Nigeria is not Arabic country neither it's Saudi Colony so what the hell Arabic inscription doing in our army code of arm and in our currency It make no sense it rather make more mockery of our country.
God is an English word for the supreme being
Eloha in Hebrew
Allah in Arabic
Olorun in Yoruba
Chukwu in Igbo
Ubangiji in Hausa

We Muslims prefer saying Allah than saying God because the word God is subjected to feminine ,plural, like god, gods,goddesses but nothing like allahs allahesses ,, subahanallahi,,, Allah forbid

2 Likes

Re: FFK Questions Why Naira And Army Coat Of Arms Have Arabic Inscriptions On Them by Nobody: 5:46pm On May 30, 2018
some people just dont have sense sha and chose to act stupidly on social media.
Mr ffk abi wetin u call ur name
when you were in govt you did not raise d issue o
when jonathan was giving you all the stolen funds,you did not reject it cus arabic was written on it

ffk,u need to go back to the manufacturing company that designed you to have a brain reset to factory settings
Re: FFK Questions Why Naira And Army Coat Of Arms Have Arabic Inscriptions On Them by williams2kg: 5:46pm On May 30, 2018
FriendNG:

Kafiri Victory is from Allah alone.

Like this you mean?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YsdbhIbZoc
Re: FFK Questions Why Naira And Army Coat Of Arms Have Arabic Inscriptions On Them by mxpinky: 5:47pm On May 30, 2018
Solstar:

Jehovah and Allah are not the same Entity. That is the truth and that is what he is portraying. I already knew this fact after much research. Do not be fooled. Do a simple YouTube or Google search and you will be shocked instead of insulting someone who is right.

And do not respond to me without doing research on your internet device. Records from ancient times show that Jehovah and Allah are different entities. Just as Satan and Lucifer are different entities.
haha you see the devil in new testerment has finally mislead you and confuse you until you answer my question don't quote me again what do you expect from learning from a book that change and has alot of errors and was translated by a christen killed by christens i challenge you in in and read the old testerment and also tell me why new testerment came and who wrote it and tell me the diff between God and god also don't forget to tell me if there is no page written in arabic language in the bible and also tell me if the original bible was written in english
Re: FFK Questions Why Naira And Army Coat Of Arms Have Arabic Inscriptions On Them by ozo13(m): 5:47pm On May 30, 2018
Solstar:

smiles. Jus ask ur Christian brothers in the north what they call God in Hausa. Also ask christain brothers in d Arab nations.No need for too many research. Smiles

2 Likes

Re: FFK Questions Why Naira And Army Coat Of Arms Have Arabic Inscriptions On Them by bigfish3k: 5:49pm On May 30, 2018
sulasa07:

Please, why is it that the medical,red cross society also have cross sign on their attire and the likes,The only thing you people know to do best is cause mischief in the land.Hypocritical people.

red cross is not a Nigerian govt organization, is not funded with statutory allocation, btw, u people have red crescent too fashioned after red cross.
in medicals , its the private pharmacy coys that put those cross inscriptiions on their drugs. its optional for u not to buy. private hospitals also put it and its optional.
govt hospitals that are funded with tax payers money - I haven't seen
so why will it be the army that is funded with tax payers money.

next time u want to compare, compare two similar things

1 Like

Re: FFK Questions Why Naira And Army Coat Of Arms Have Arabic Inscriptions On Them by Superman30(m): 5:49pm On May 30, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

my brother you and all those giving you likes are ill-informed! The Arabic bible also use the word Allah to mean the one God.
If you also go to southern kaduna, during their church services they use Allah as the one God when they switch to Hausa sermon.

Are you more Christian than them?

1 Like

Re: FFK Questions Why Naira And Army Coat Of Arms Have Arabic Inscriptions On Them by Baltazarcus(m): 5:49pm On May 30, 2018
Reptyle:

What do northern Christians call God?

Northern Christians calls God _ Ubangiji

2 Likes

Re: FFK Questions Why Naira And Army Coat Of Arms Have Arabic Inscriptions On Them by Superman30(m): 5:51pm On May 30, 2018
Baltazarcus:

Northern Christians calls God _ Ubangiji
lie!
They also call Him Allah
Re: FFK Questions Why Naira And Army Coat Of Arms Have Arabic Inscriptions On Them by gabbasin: 5:52pm On May 30, 2018
ffk should have asked obasanjo when he was a minister
Re: FFK Questions Why Naira And Army Coat Of Arms Have Arabic Inscriptions On Them by Baltazarcus(m): 5:53pm On May 30, 2018
Superman30:
my brother you and all those giving you likes are ill-informed! The Arabic bible also use the word Allah to mean the one God.
If you also go to southern kaduna, during their church services they use Allah as the one God when they switch to Hausa sermon.

Are you more Christian than them?

They use Ubangiji not Allah , get ur facts right am sure u haven't being to the said churches u mentioned .
Re: FFK Questions Why Naira And Army Coat Of Arms Have Arabic Inscriptions On Them by Aremson14(m): 6:00pm On May 30, 2018
This is one of the clueless Nigerians we have. There was never any arabic at the cbt exams and the Arabic on the various badges he mentioned doesnt mean imply anything Islamic. And for an uninformed person he is he assumes Arabic is spoken only by Muslims. He should even be arrested
Re: FFK Questions Why Naira And Army Coat Of Arms Have Arabic Inscriptions On Them by Stbottle(m): 6:01pm On May 30, 2018
I noticed both of them, but i wasnt sure of who to ask
Re: FFK Questions Why Naira And Army Coat Of Arms Have Arabic Inscriptions On Them by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 30, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

Dumb, now let me correct you

LA _ there
Ilaha _ is no god
Ila _ except
Allah _ Allah

Idiot, spewing thrash on what he knows little or nothing about.

1 Like

Re: FFK Questions Why Naira And Army Coat Of Arms Have Arabic Inscriptions On Them by nextstep(m): 6:02pm On May 30, 2018
I don't get it... what's the difference between English and Arabic as far as we Nigerians are concerned? They are both non-Nigerian languages, and were brought into Nigeria via imperialism, death, and conquest. Arabic was the written language of the North before Europeans came, and the only reason English became the official language of all Nigeria is because because it made for easier administration for the UK.
Re: FFK Questions Why Naira And Army Coat Of Arms Have Arabic Inscriptions On Them by AGIDIMA1(m): 6:04pm On May 30, 2018
most of them fight for their god which is non existing, 95% of terrorist organization is from Allah organization. Give them a space they will turn it to terrorist zone and after that they will be blaming USA.
Re: FFK Questions Why Naira And Army Coat Of Arms Have Arabic Inscriptions On Them by StaffofOrayan(m): 6:06pm On May 30, 2018
Red Cross is a NGO silly
Nigeria is not just made up of Muslims and Christians
We don't want both crosses and Arabic on ANY thing that is owned by the country
Lastly do all muslims equate the culture/Language/Writings of the Arabs with Islam??

sulasa07:

How come our brothers and sisters in medical and red cross society put on the cross.Look b4 u leap.

1 Like

Re: FFK Questions Why Naira And Army Coat Of Arms Have Arabic Inscriptions On Them by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 6:07pm On May 30, 2018
FriendNG:
Because Victory is from Allah alone.
f***k you
Re: FFK Questions Why Naira And Army Coat Of Arms Have Arabic Inscriptions On Them by anataala: 6:08pm On May 30, 2018
FFK is just an attention seeker now that you are not in power your brain is working when you are a minister under President Obasanjo are these issues not there, it is unfortunate that people like this criminal always want promote hate instead of love instead of you to be challenging the government on employment, security, economic and infrastructure you are here talking none sense, religious tolerance is must for us to move forward.
WotzupNG:
Former minister of aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode (FFK) has questioned why Nigeria has Arabic inscriptions on it’s bank notes, on the Army’s coat of arms and also why the Nigeria Police had to make Arabic language part of a CBT examination.

In a new tweet, FFK wrote:

However, a follower of the former minister questioned to know why he never did anything to change the observation when he was in government.

@Kingjoelagho wrote:

Replying the follower, Femi Fani-Kayode pointed out that he wasn't a president but a minister and that he was among those who urged former president Goodluck Jonathan to remove the Arabic inscription from the Naira notes.

He wrote:

https://www.wotzup.ng/ffk-arabic-naira-army-coat-arms/

Re: FFK Questions Why Naira And Army Coat Of Arms Have Arabic Inscriptions On Them by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 30, 2018
angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Debt Status Of 36 States In Nigeria Revealed / Ganduje Inspect N2bn Shahuci Flyover (pictures) / Germany: Four Nigerian Siblings Deported Despite Being Integrated Into Society

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.