Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,588 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! - Phones (123) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! (200549 Views)

Mtn Users Get In / LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! / Samsung Galaxy Users Get In Here[ New Hope For Old Flagship Samsung Phones] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by KingAlabi: 4:58am On Jul 30, 2020
Blunt4:

You should have gotten an update now.
nahhh
no updates yeah.
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by etiosa24(m): 1:09pm On Jul 30, 2020
Flytime:
what's your budget?

I saw on jumia the phone cost 34k.

My issue is how strong is Nokia battery because the Nigeria factor of no light will be a big problem grin
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Flytime: 2:02pm On Jul 30, 2020
etiosa24:

I saw on jumia the phone cost 34k.

My issue is how strong is Nokia battery because the Nigeria factor of no light will be a big problem grin
if you want performance go for the Nokia 5.1,but if you want a device with a notch then the 2.2 it is

1 Like

Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Classickj(m): 3:10pm On Jul 30, 2020
Flytime:
if you want performance go for the Nokia 5.1,but if you want a device with a notch then the 2.2 it is
dry which one is notch
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by etiosa24(m): 7:54pm On Jul 30, 2020
Stressful day.

Went to the plaza to get the Nokia 2.2, and I was told the phone is no longer in the market rather it was Nokia 2.3 available costing about 42k.

Nokia users in the house, how is Nokia 2.3 like in terms of durability and quality.

Your opinion is greatly appreciated.
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Babanhajiya(m): 10:14pm On Jul 30, 2020
etiosa24:
Stressful day.

Went to the plaza to get the Nokia 2.2, and I was told the phone is no longer in the market rather it was Nokia 2.3 available costing about 42k.

Nokia users in the house, how is Nokia 2.3 like in terms of durability and quality.

Your opinion is greatly appreciated.
2.2 is still available on jumia.

Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Blunt4: 6:37am On Jul 31, 2020
KingAlabi:

nahhh
no updates yeah.

I reieved my security update like five days ago. Go-to settings and then security and push all those update buttons and see what happens.
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by KingAlabi: 11:25am On Jul 31, 2020
Blunt4:

I reieved my security update like five days ago. Go-to settings and then security and push all those update buttons and see what happens.

i am talking about android 10 update not security update.
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Flytime: 2:43pm On Jul 31, 2020
KingAlabi:

It hasn't been released yet same with the Nokia 5.1
Probably August
It's strange because even the Nokia 1 has gotten the update
Your device and the 5.1 are the last eligible but hasn't gotten the update I guess.
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by KingAlabi: 4:00pm On Jul 31, 2020
Flytime:
It hasn't been released yet same with the Nokia 5.1
Probably August
It's strange because even the Nokia 1 has gotten the update
Your device and the 5.1 are the last eligible but hasn't gotten the update I guess.

yeah I know
I was seriously expecting it in July though.
will just have to wait and see what happens in August.
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Blunt4: 7:15pm On Jul 31, 2020
KingAlabi:

Now I see you are talking of MR updates, probably August.
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by KingAlabi: 8:38pm On Jul 31, 2020
Blunt4:

Now I see you are talking of MR updates, probably August.
I pray oh cry
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by RealtorX: 1:56am On Aug 01, 2020
RealtorX:
Who notices defective hotspot settings in Nokia 5.1 plus Android 10. You can not limit/block the number of devices connected to your hotspot.
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by yeman1(m): 6:33pm On Aug 02, 2020
Gosh! My Nokia 2 has been charging since yesterday and it doesn't pass 10% battery. .. I don't know what could go wrong ... Any help??
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Oysdam(m): 7:01pm On Aug 02, 2020
RealtorX:
Who notices defective hotspot settings in Nokia 5.1 plus Android 10. You can not limit/block the number of devices connected to your hotspot.
Yes o, it's terrible... Even showing up to 6 devices connected whereas it's only one device connected
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by adaperry25: 8:42pm On Aug 02, 2020
Where can I get Nokia C5 Endi
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by RealtorX: 3:55pm On Aug 03, 2020
Oysdam:
Yes o, it's terrible... Even showing up to 6 devices connected whereas it's only one device connected
I have notified Nokia. You can also do the same so they can provide us a fix in the next update.

1 Like

Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Nobody: 7:19am On Aug 07, 2020
Osasnidas:
hi does call recording work after android 10 update ?
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Nobody: 7:24am On Aug 07, 2020
NigeriaB:
I just updated to android 10 on my Nokia 5.1 plus

It's beautiful!

The update was smooth. I didn't loose any fees cos I didn't have to factory reset. I use the global Version of the Nokia 5.1plus
hi, can you help confirm if call recoding works after you updated to android 10?
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Nobody: 7:37am On Aug 07, 2020
NigeriaB:

Don't mislead people please! The quality of dat phone has been compromised that is why its going for 39k broda. Just stop it!
you are absolutely correct! Got one for a client from Abuja & those guys sent in a Dubai phone with colored screen!

1 Like

Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Osasnidas(m): 8:28am On Aug 07, 2020
BurnStoner:
hi does call recording work after android 10 update ?
That feature isn't available, you need a third party app for it..

1 Like

Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by NigeriaB(m): 8:54am On Aug 07, 2020
BurnStoner:
you are absolutely correct! Got one for a client from Abuja & those guys sent in a Dubai phone with colored screen!

I'm glad there's someone who sees reason with me on this..

1 Like

Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 07, 2020
Osasnidas:

That feature isn't available, you need a third party app for it..
yeah I know; Word in town is call recording was disabled in android 10 due to policy restrictions and stuffs. Nokia 6.1 on android 10 doesn’t record calls even with third party paid premium call recorders!

1 Like

Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by bobbypandacub: 12:20pm On Aug 07, 2020
where can i get the complete package
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Redpanter(m): 12:20pm On Aug 18, 2020
Best price:
Nokia x6 4gb 64gb -

Nokia 7.1 4gb 64gb -
#54k

Pay on delivery
Fast Express delivery

Contact on WhatsApp: click here or call 2348127838587 to order

kiss kiss
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by uk10(m): 4:27pm On Aug 18, 2020
guys i got the nokia x5 a few days back and so far its okay but my worry is that the battery drains a too fast at times and i am on andriod 9 for now since there are some bugs on andriod 10.Also the phone came with a wrong sim tray,apparently its supposed to be a hybrid sim tray but its actually single sim tray with sd card.Did anyone experience what i wrote and how do i go about the two little problems
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by sirvvy: 4:30pm On Aug 18, 2020
uk10:
guys i got the nokia x5 a few days back and so far its okay but my worry is that the battery drains a too fast at times and i am on andriod 9 for now since there are some bugs on andriod 10.Also the phone came with a wrong sim tray,apparently its supposed to be a hybrid sim tray but its actually single sim tray with sd card.Did anyone experience what i wrote and how do i go about the two little problems

Can you snap the sim tray?
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Bright12660(m): 5:02am On Aug 19, 2020
uk10:
I have been using mine on Android 10 since two months now, don't be scared. The tray is hybrid. You can snap and send here for people to check also. You know you can use either two sims or a sim and a memory card. Your ba3 drain issue may be solved once you upgrade Sha.

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (Reply)

Prices Of Tecno Android Phones In Nigeria / 10 Types Of Smartphone Displays, Touchscreens / LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.