Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! - Phones (124) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! (201091 Views)

Mtn Users Get In / LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! / Samsung Galaxy Users Get In Here[ New Hope For Old Flagship Samsung Phones] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by uk10(m): 7:13am On Aug 20, 2020
Bright12660:

I have been using mine on Android 10 since two months now, don't be scared. The tray is hybrid. You can snap and send here for people to check also. You know you can use either two sims or a sim and a memory card. Your ba3 drain issue may be solved once you upgrade Sha.
I will snap it very soon I am a little bit busy at the moment,but does your own battery take 10% every one hour?
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Osasnidas(m): 10:58am On Aug 20, 2020
uk10:
guys i got the nokia x5 a few days back and so far its okay but my worry is that the battery drains a too fast at times and i am on andriod 9 for now since there are some bugs on andriod 10.Also the phone came with a wrong sim tray,apparently its supposed to be a hybrid sim tray but its actually single sim tray with sd card.Did anyone experience what i wrote and how do i go about the two little problems

Apparently nokia makes 2 types of their device for each model... I had similar issue with the 2.1 which came with just a single sim and memory card.. you should check the package box to know if your phone is hybrid or single sim.
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Bright12660(m): 5:18pm On Aug 20, 2020
uk10:
I will snap it very soon I am a little bit busy at the moment,but does your own battery take 10% every one hour?
Nope. It doesn't. Allow your phone to run down very well. Then charge it from 0% to 100% as it's still switched off.
If it's not solved, know that it's battery problem
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by BenDanor(m): 7:38pm On Aug 21, 2020
uk10:
guys i got the nokia x5 a few days back and so far its okay but my worry is that the battery drains a too fast at times and i am on andriod 9 for now since there are some bugs on andriod 10.Also the phone came with a wrong sim tray,apparently its supposed to be a hybrid sim tray but its actually single sim tray with sd card.Did anyone experience what i wrote and how do i go about the two little problems
There are no more bugs on Android 10
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by uk10(m): 12:25am On Aug 22, 2020
BenDanor:

There are no more bugs on Android 10
there are people complaining that after updating their screen showed device corrupt cannot reboot,and some said they were locked from their phones because their password did not work
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by BionicAllianc3(m): 2:50pm On Aug 22, 2020
uk10:
there are people complaining that after updating their screen showed device corrupt cannot reboot,and some said they were locked from their phones because their password did not work
didn't experience none of that. I updated yo android 10 and it's been fine. a maintenance release will go a long way in fixing any bugs

1 Like

Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by BionicAllianc3(m): 2:54pm On Aug 22, 2020
[quote author=RealtorX post=92321159][/quote]

The hotspot number of connections bug has been fixed for a while now. it's back to normal but I still need the "limit number of users" option

1 Like

Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by BenDanor(m): 8:20pm On Aug 22, 2020
uk10:
I updated OTA after the revoked the update and later sent it back during July. so I updated my phone last month and so far, it's so smooth like android 9

1 Like

Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Romangalactic(m): 10:59am On Aug 24, 2020
I received a stability and monthly security patch update yesterday. I can now say that my phone no longer freezes. The android 10 is finally working to perfection cool

2 Likes

Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by sirvvy: 1:30pm On Aug 27, 2020
Call recording feature just started working on My Nokia X5.

1 Like

Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Bright12660(m): 11:33pm On Aug 27, 2020
sirvvy:
Call recording feature just started working on My Nokia X5.
It's bullshit. Why should it inform the receiver that the call is being recorded
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Flytime: 11:54pm On Aug 27, 2020
Bright12660:

It's bullshit. Why should it inform the receive that the call is being recorded
for security and privacy purpose but it kinda kills the whole point of having the feature if you're trying to get evidence against someone

Solution is to use truecaller call recording feature.

1 Like

Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by paltielx: 11:55pm On Aug 27, 2020
Romangalactic:
I received a stability and monthly security patch update yesterday. I can now say that my phone no longer freezes. The android 10 is finally working to perfection cool
That's good, always team NOKIA
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by sirvvy: 12:37am On Aug 28, 2020
Bright12660:

It's bullshit. Why should it inform the receive that the call is being recorded

Exactly my thought undecided

1 Like

Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by West2North(m): 8:22am On Aug 31, 2020
Hi everyone, I need help with the contact (address & phone) of Nokia Care Centre in Lagos. Thanks
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Redpanter1(m): 9:51am On Aug 31, 2020
West2North:
Hi everyone, I need help with the contact (address & phone) of Nokia Care Centre in Lagos. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by ARIINI: 2:07pm On Sep 03, 2020
Hello everyone. Please can some recommend a good Nokia software technician?

I tried downgrading my Nokia X5 (5.1 plus) to Oreo. The issue now is the phone wont come up.
It makes the connection sound when plugged to a laptop, and then disconnects after some minutes.
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by paltielx: 9:14pm On Sep 03, 2020
Nokia 2.1 users get ready for android 10 update, it's out
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by saint2ace(m): 3:17am On Sep 06, 2020
ARIINI:
Hello everyone. Please can some recommend a good Nokia software technician?

I tried downgrading my Nokia X5 (5.1 plus) to Oreo. The issue now is the phone wont come up.
It makes the connection sound when plugged to a laptop, and then disconnects after some minutes.

Why not reflash the stock ROM
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by princeparis(m): 9:16am On Sep 07, 2020
I want to repair my Nokia 6.1plus. Please where can I do dat. Bought last year. The screen and back glass is broken.
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by max20ebi: 10:39am On Sep 07, 2020
Where can I get the Nokia 5.3 with the 007 Pouche? I've been to slot and they don't have the pouche as part of the package for the phone.

I want to get the 007 pouche because of my history with phones with crack screen
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Izictemi: 9:41am On Sep 16, 2020
Hello, my Nokia 8 isn't charging anymore and Raya Best said they don't have the spare parts, is there any other place I could repair the phone? And did anyone experience any problems with the rear camera being unable to focus, and u can hear it vibrating while trying to focus
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by RiseAbove(m): 3:56pm On Sep 20, 2020
Who is using Nokia 7.2 here and what has been your experience, what are the pros and cons
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Kanurii: 3:45pm On Sep 22, 2020
BurnStoner:
Guys anyone with the Nokia 5.1 plus sim tray and Nokia 6.1 sim tray should please quote this request. Thanks
hello
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Nobody: 12:58am On Sep 23, 2020
Kanurii:
hello
Hi. Yuu do?
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by paltielx: 8:32pm On Oct 13, 2020
yeman1:

I just bought Nokia 2 and updated it to 8.0
Hi Nokia users, how are you enjoying your devices
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by yeman1(m): 3:34pm On Oct 15, 2020
paltielx:
Hi Nokia users, how are you enjoying your devices
smiley wink grin

Very nice but my rambo small,, but 5he battery is A1

1 Like

Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Tarvel(m): 5:07pm On Oct 15, 2020
Redpanter:
Best price:
Nokia x6 4gb 64gb -

Nokia 7.1 4gb 64gb -
#54k

Pay on delivery
Fast Express delivery

Contact on WhatsApp: click here or call 2348127838587 to order

kiss kiss

Is it still available?
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Tarvel(m): 5:10pm On Oct 15, 2020
Hi, where can I get a brand new Nokia X6 below 49k
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by paltielx: 8:09pm On Oct 15, 2020
yeman1:
smiley wink grin

Very nice but my rambo small,, but 5he battery is A1
Ok continue enjoying ur Nokia device. It gets better

1 Like

Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Alvin212(m): 11:18pm On Nov 10, 2020
paltielx:
Ok continue enjoying ur Nokia device. It gets better

Please,
My Nokia x6 has suddenly start misbehaving

Can't listen to a song from it the volume increases and decreases randomly

Some times it becomes too faint that I. Can't hear anything again

Plus, the network very very poor

How do I fix it
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by paltielx: 10:37am On Nov 11, 2020
Alvin212:

Please,
My Nokia x6 has suddenly start misbehaving

Can't listen to a song from it the volume increases and decreases randomly

Some times it becomes too faint that I. Can't hear anything again

Plus, the network very very poor

How do I fix it
Check the power flex, and configure the network manually

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (Reply)

Prices Of Tecno Android Phones In Nigeria / 10 Types Of Smartphone Displays, Touchscreens / LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.