Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Can You Tolerate Your Wife Incessantly Visiting Your Pastor? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Tolerate Your Wife Incessantly Visiting Your Pastor? (3428 Views)

Share Your Funny Experience Visiting Your Lover Who Lives Under Someone / Would You Tolerate This Behavior From Your Girlfriend? / Have You Ever Been Humiliated For Visiting Your Crush? Share Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Tolerate Your Wife Incessantly Visiting Your Pastor? by chatinent: 10:47pm On Sep 06, 2020
Husband called, wife said she's on her way home while she was in pastor's house. I'm not inferring anything negative, meanwhile, the pastor in question has a wife.

Just a quick question: can you tolerate your wife incessantly visiting your pastor?
Re: Can You Tolerate Your Wife Incessantly Visiting Your Pastor? by willybaby(m): 10:53pm On Sep 06, 2020
I cannot act a fool just because someone is answering a man given title called pastor.. human worship, daddy say, daddy dis, daddy day, is what most Christians currently practice

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Tolerate Your Wife Incessantly Visiting Your Pastor? by chatinent: 11:00pm On Sep 06, 2020
willybaby:
I cannot act a fool just because someone is answering a man given title called pastor.. human worship, daddy say, daddy dis, daddy day, is what most Christians currently practice

Thanks for your input.

She fetches water, cooks and sometimes cleans the house too. I omitted this part because I deem it to be just gesture.
Re: Can You Tolerate Your Wife Incessantly Visiting Your Pastor? by merieam16(f): 11:02pm On Sep 06, 2020
hmm..women and their pastors are inseparable Lolz
Re: Can You Tolerate Your Wife Incessantly Visiting Your Pastor? by willybaby(m): 11:05pm On Sep 06, 2020
chatinent:

Thanks for your input.

She fetches water, cooks and sometimes cleans the house too. I omitted this part because I deem it to be just gesture.
religion has been turned to a brainwashing tool instead of a path to God, see bokoharam, see people killing innocent old people, cats just because pastor says na winch... I wish her illumination
Re: Can You Tolerate Your Wife Incessantly Visiting Your Pastor? by chatinent: 11:07pm On Sep 06, 2020
willybaby:
religion has been turned to a brainwashing tool instead of a path to God, see bokoharam, see people killing innocent old people, cats just because pastor says na winch... I wish her illumination

Some husbands are also guilty of this.

1 Like

Re: Can You Tolerate Your Wife Incessantly Visiting Your Pastor? by blackboy(m): 11:15pm On Sep 06, 2020
No. After he or she has spoken from the pulpit, what again? Make she go home and practice what was preached.

4 Likes

Re: Can You Tolerate Your Wife Incessantly Visiting Your Pastor? by Nobody: 12:33am On Sep 07, 2020
The pastor dey bang am na cry Some men are 2 dumb, it is after a good bang that a woman does all these things from her mind.

chatinent:

Thanks for your input.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Tolerate Your Wife Incessantly Visiting Your Pastor? by Nobody: 1:55am On Sep 07, 2020
no sane husband would accept such except if the husband is a mumu or a cuckhold husband

8 Likes

Re: Can You Tolerate Your Wife Incessantly Visiting Your Pastor? by Nobody: 1:56am On Sep 07, 2020
chatinent:

Thanks for your input.

aghh she is obviously having sex with her pastor then.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Tolerate Your Wife Incessantly Visiting Your Pastor? by rossovu: 3:36am On Sep 07, 2020
The man dey give am hot hot, I swear I've been there before. My ex was fucking her pastor...Oh mj thunder fire u.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Tolerate Your Wife Incessantly Visiting Your Pastor? by JohnOkolo: 6:18am On Sep 07, 2020
chatinent:

Thanks for your input.

Frankly I will not tolerate such. I don't know why half-men litters the World.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Tolerate Your Wife Incessantly Visiting Your Pastor? by chatinent: 6:19am On Sep 07, 2020
PUNAengineOIL:
The pastor dey bang am na cry Some men are 2 dumb, it is after a good bang that a woman does all these things from her mind.

What if your wife does this?
Re: Can You Tolerate Your Wife Incessantly Visiting Your Pastor? by chatinent: 6:20am On Sep 07, 2020
lefulefu:

Can you tolerate it from your wife? I mean the closeness with a pastor?
Re: Can You Tolerate Your Wife Incessantly Visiting Your Pastor? by chatinent: 6:22am On Sep 07, 2020
JohnOkolo:

Frankly I will not tolerate such. I don't know why half-men litters the World.

What if she tells you she's doing it for God and that she's been doing it before you guys got married. I don't mean sexual relations.
Re: Can You Tolerate Your Wife Incessantly Visiting Your Pastor? by Galactico4ever(m): 6:40am On Sep 07, 2020
It's never a good idea to allow her to always visit her "pastor".You never know what the "devil" has in store,she or the pastor might get tempted one day.We're humans afterall.
Re: Can You Tolerate Your Wife Incessantly Visiting Your Pastor? by chatinent: 6:45am On Sep 07, 2020
Galactico4ever:
It's never a good idea to allow her to always visit her "pastor".You never know what the "devil" has in store,she or the pastor might get tempted one day.We're humans afterall.

This is true.
Re: Can You Tolerate Your Wife Incessantly Visiting Your Pastor? by CAPSLOCKED: 6:57am On Sep 07, 2020
merieam16:
hmm..women and their pastors are inseparable Lolz

YUP.. SAME WITH THEIR SEX ORGANS.
Re: Can You Tolerate Your Wife Incessantly Visiting Your Pastor? by PureGoldh(m): 7:22am On Sep 07, 2020
Make I marry first before I drop em bars here
Re: Can You Tolerate Your Wife Incessantly Visiting Your Pastor? by chatinent: 7:25am On Sep 07, 2020
PureGoldh:
Make I marry first before I drop em bars here

Lol. You want to first jump into the water before knowing how to swim?
Re: Can You Tolerate Your Wife Incessantly Visiting Your Pastor? by PureGoldh(m): 7:28am On Sep 07, 2020
chatinent:

Lol. You want to first jump into the water before knowing how to swim?

Truth be told......if my wife tries such and I have given her Stern warnings about that and she disobeys my orders...well,na to kuku call for another wedding between her and the pastor.

Some women worship their pastor like say him be God......dem go dey cook the pastor's favorite food...dey wash him clothes even take charge of his room,wetin dem dey find go there...Local man no just know.

That's why I always say this ➡️ FEAR WOMEN

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Tolerate Your Wife Incessantly Visiting Your Pastor? by JohnOkolo: 8:17am On Sep 07, 2020
chatinent:

What if she tells you she's doing it for God and that she's been doing it before you guys got married. I don't mean sexual relations.

She will go and get married to her God. I believe we get married to build our Homes what time and dedication will she have for her Home if she sees it as a second class responsibility
Re: Can You Tolerate Your Wife Incessantly Visiting Your Pastor? by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 07, 2020
God forbid!
How can a married woman be cooking and cleaning the house for another man?

You are consoling yourself with the fact that the pastor is married. You don't know that all these pastors see their female members as their slaves that they can bang anytime, and women (especially married women) will do anything to get banged by any man they see as a "master"

Pastors and married women are like 5 & 6.

If you already have kids with your "wife" better go for a dna to confirm if they are yours.

chatinent:

What if your wife does this?

3 Likes

Re: Can You Tolerate Your Wife Incessantly Visiting Your Pastor? by chatinent: 10:49am On Sep 07, 2020
My wife doesn't have time for pastors.

PUNAengineOIL:
God forbid!
How can a married woman be cooking and cleaning the house for another man?

You are consoling yourself with the fact that the pastor is married. You don't know that all these pastors see their female members as their slaves that they can bang anytime, and women (especially married women) will do anything to get banged by any man they see as a "master"

Pastors and married women are like 5 & 6.

If you already have kids with your "wife" better go for a dna to confirm if they are yours.

Re: Can You Tolerate Your Wife Incessantly Visiting Your Pastor? by chatinent: 10:51am On Sep 07, 2020
Lalasticlala, seun, Dominque
Re: Can You Tolerate Your Wife Incessantly Visiting Your Pastor? by proclinician: 10:52am On Sep 07, 2020
I can't marry a woman that does anything with a pastor or that has a pastor's phone number or goes to church on any other day apart from Sunday. I can't marry a woman a pastor calls on phone or sends text messages. I can't marry a woman that belongs to any wing in a church apart from being a floor member. If she's in the choir, usher, whatever whatever it's a dealbreaker for me.
Re: Can You Tolerate Your Wife Incessantly Visiting Your Pastor? by chatinent: 10:59am On Sep 07, 2020
proclinician:
I can't marry a woman that does anything with a pastor or that has a pastor's phone number or goes to church on any other day apart from Sunday. I can't marry a woman a pastor calls on phone or sends text messages. I can't marry a woman that belongs to any wing in a church apart from being a floor member. If she's in the choir, usher, whatever whatever it's a dealbreaker for me.

In other words, you can't marry a typical Nigerian over zealous girl.

1 Like

Re: Can You Tolerate Your Wife Incessantly Visiting Your Pastor? by proclinician: 11:00am On Sep 07, 2020
chatinent:

In other words, you can marry a typical Nigerian over zealous girl.

No I can't. Things can go very awkward from there.
Re: Can You Tolerate Your Wife Incessantly Visiting Your Pastor? by chatinent: 11:01am On Sep 07, 2020
proclinician:

No I can't. Things can go very awkward from there.

Sorry bro, I meant can't.
Re: Can You Tolerate Your Wife Incessantly Visiting Your Pastor? by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 07, 2020
lefulefu:

Lol wen I was a kid my dad beat my mum cos he said she was sleeping with our pastor. She left dad n moved in with the pastor and his wife for a little while before going back to dad. I think she was doing it with the pastor tho too lol.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Tolerate Your Wife Incessantly Visiting Your Pastor? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 07, 2020
Missyford31:

Lol wen I was a kid my dad beat my mum cos he said she was sleeping with our pastor. She left dad n moved in with the pastor and his wife for a little while before going back to dad. I think she was doing it with the pastor tho too lol.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked! even in Aussie land u guys have pastor issues as well? grin
thought it was a nigerian thing grin
so its a global thing for pastors to be chasing married women grin grin grin grin
fear MOGs grin(men of God)

1 Like

Re: Can You Tolerate Your Wife Incessantly Visiting Your Pastor? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 07, 2020
chatinent:

Can you tolerate it from your wife? I mean the closeness with a pastor?
lai lai i cant cheesy
even if she starts calling her pastor daddy thats the end of the marriage cheesy
she should park her load and go and stay with her daddy pastor cheesy
apart from her biological dad i should be her second daddy not her pastor cheesy
any man minus her biological dad that she calls daddy in my presence is enuf to cause issue b/w us cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can You Comfortably Eat A Cucumber At A Lady's House? (pictures) / Pastor Proposed To Slay Queen Church Member During Service And Got Rejected / Dedicated To All The Lovely Babes In The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.