Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,099 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:12 AM

N4bn Port Facilities Decay In Onitsha 5 Years After - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N4bn Port Facilities Decay In Onitsha 5 Years After (37746 Views)

UGM Attack Onitsha, 5 Soldiers Killed In Bloody Attack / Maina Drags Reno Omokri To Court Over Corruption Allegations, Seeks N4bn / BREAKING: Saharareporters Floors Saraki @ Appeal Court, N4bn Judgement Overturnd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N4bn Port Facilities Decay In Onitsha 5 Years After by Perceptor(m): 12:46pm On Jun 01, 2018
stanluiz:
Mumu imbe gerrrout of here.

Anambra is the indigenous industrial hub of Nigeria

Onitsha is the commercial engine in west Africa

Nnewi is the auto hub of Nigeria.

I am proud of anambra and its achievements so dude you know nothing so craw back to your hole.
These primitive anambra village chest beaters sef, u jst give any title u want to dat ur erosionphilic enclave. Bla bla of africa, bla bla of d universe yet ur igr is insignificant to d budget of nigeria. If u were all those things u claimed, wat d'u need fg's presence for??
There was an igbo man called obodo in my village. He was born married and produced all his children in d village yet he would claim he graduated frm oxford university in d uk, he would claim he was a US army commando during WW2. I think d chest beating code is embedded in ur dna.

5 Likes

Re: N4bn Port Facilities Decay In Onitsha 5 Years After by Jaideyone(m): 12:51pm On Jun 01, 2018
LZAA:

Wee u keep qwayet
Na igbo peeps dy run ur economy
Cc immhotep DaBullIT pointzerom iceberg3
ignoramus what happened when ngozi was the finance minister and emefiele was the CBN governor? was that not when we were borrowing to pay salary? grin they are afonja abi? grin

you mean ibos like dangote, otedola, alakija? grin keep fooling yourself

4 Likes

Re: N4bn Port Facilities Decay In Onitsha 5 Years After by Perceptor(m): 12:52pm On Jun 01, 2018
LZAA:

Madness is when u shout our oyel for SS oil and still say SW lays the golden egg grin
Even ur elders are not that deluded
Cc immhotep iceberg3 DaBullIT pointzerom
Dindinrin! Even wt all the oyel produced in d SS, lagos and ogun still contribute more to fg's pocket than d whole of southsouth.
Before I forget, what does southeast contribute to nigeria's economy again?? Dont mention all those 2 by 2 shops and fake products abeg o

3 Likes

Re: N4bn Port Facilities Decay In Onitsha 5 Years After by Jaideyone(m): 12:55pm On Jun 01, 2018
stanluiz:
Mumu imbe gerrrout of here.

Anambra is the indigenous industrial hub of Nigeria

Onitsha is the commercial engine in west Africa

Nnewi is the auto hub of Nigeria.

I am proud of anambra and its achievements so dude you know nothing so craw back to your hole.
lmao @indigenous industrial hub. ibos and their question for foolish titles. you mean there are more indigenous industries in aanambra than Lagos or even ogun state? grin

keep lying to yourself. at the end of the day the same Anambra is shamelessly hiding it's IGR cheesy

2 Likes

Re: N4bn Port Facilities Decay In Onitsha 5 Years After by PointZerom: 1:08pm On Jun 01, 2018
Jaideyone:
ignoramus what happened when ngozi was the finance minister and emefiele was the CBN governor? was that not when we were borrowing to pay salary? grin they are afonja abi? grin

Shut up, your brother OBJ should show us the POWER.

Cc dabullt immhotep Lzza

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N4bn Port Facilities Decay In Onitsha 5 Years After by Jaideyone(m): 1:11pm On Jun 01, 2018
PointZerom:

Cc dabullt immhotep Lzza
oh the same OBJ your people are foolishly defending cos of their hate for the aboki president? grin of course we don't defend thieves where I come from. unlike the people from the drug mules republic who find it easy to adopt anyone accused of corruption e.g saraki, Dino, ffk, fayose, dasuki

defending thieves is embedded in your DNA grin

4 Likes

Re: N4bn Port Facilities Decay In Onitsha 5 Years After by LZAA: 1:12pm On Jun 01, 2018
Jaideyone:

Ur broda above said without oil una dy contribute pass to nigger area and u call otedola and alakija yet two of them made their money from SS oil
Ewedu goblins sef grin
Re: N4bn Port Facilities Decay In Onitsha 5 Years After by LZAA: 1:13pm On Jun 01, 2018
PointZerom:

Cc dabullt immhotep Lzza
He and perceptor are contradicting demselves upandan
Re: N4bn Port Facilities Decay In Onitsha 5 Years After by LZAA: 1:14pm On Jun 01, 2018
Perceptor:

Dindinrin! Even wt all the oyel produced in d SS, lagos and ogun still contribute more to fg's pocket than d whole of southsouth.
Before I forget, what does southeast contribute to nigeria's economy again?? Dont mention all those 2 by 2 shops and fake products abeg o
What is amusing is that the phone u are using u bought from an igbo man kikiki grin
Re: N4bn Port Facilities Decay In Onitsha 5 Years After by Jaideyone(m): 1:15pm On Jun 01, 2018
LZAA:

Ur broda above said without oil una dy contribute pass to nigger area and u call otedola and alakija yet two of them made their money from SS oil
Ewedu goblins sef grin
collect monthly contribution and buy oil well now grin that way you can also make money from oil. clown

as if your brothers are not struggling in the same oil business. they are just getting their asses whooped as the underdogs grin so now who's running the economy? cool

1 Like

Re: N4bn Port Facilities Decay In Onitsha 5 Years After by Westbestside: 1:17pm On Jun 01, 2018
Perceptor:

These primitive anambra village chest beaters sef, u jst give any title u want to dat ur erosionphilic enclave. Bla bla of africa, bla bla of d universe yet ur igr is insignificant to d budget of nigeria. If u were all those things u claimed, wat d'u need fg's presence for??
There was an igbo man called obodo in my village. He was born married and produced all his children in d village yet he would claim he graduated frm oxford university in d uk, he would claim he was a US army commando during WW2. I think d chest beating code is embedded in ur dna.
Lol, he said anambra is the industrial hub in West Africa, ask him, which forbe listed that to him hehehehe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N4bn Port Facilities Decay In Onitsha 5 Years After by Westbestside: 1:22pm On Jun 01, 2018
LZAA:

What is amusing is that the phone u are using u bought from an igbo man kikiki grin
Buy phone from igboman where there are showrooms all over the places. These guys do not even know Yoruba people full for phone n electronic dealings grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: N4bn Port Facilities Decay In Onitsha 5 Years After by LZAA: 1:33pm On Jun 01, 2018
Jaideyone:
collect monthly contribution and buy oil well now grin that way you can also make money from oil. clown

as if your brothers are not struggling in the same oil business. they are just getting their asses whooped as the underdogs grin so now who's running the economy? cool
On the one hand u say u can survive w/out oil
On the other hand u are hailing the oil
I'm confused where do u standgrin grin
Shey u know only oyel and ur ppl luv for gambari masters dy make una chant one nigger area grin
Cc immhotep pointzerom justiceleague1 DaBullIT iceberg3

1 Like

Re: N4bn Port Facilities Decay In Onitsha 5 Years After by LZAA: 1:34pm On Jun 01, 2018
Westbestside:
Buy phone from igboman where there are showrooms all over the places. These guys do not even know Yoruba people full for phone n electronic dealings grin
Oya name the showrooms na grin
Keep deceiving yasef
Re: N4bn Port Facilities Decay In Onitsha 5 Years After by LaudableXX: 1:47pm On Jun 01, 2018
ashjay001:
Dem don ban ur other moniker, sharp sharp like that?

ashjay001, U apparently, suffer from limited knowledgeshocked Knock urself out

Should I list all your other monikers here? You keep showcasing the empty contents of your brain cells. knock yourself out.
Re: N4bn Port Facilities Decay In Onitsha 5 Years After by LaudableXX: 1:53pm On Jun 01, 2018
Jaideyone:
stop making a fool of yourself. we've all seen pictures of Lagos on the 40s and 50s here on nairaland long before it became the capital of Nigeria. Lagos was not the only capital before independence.

why is calabar, asaba (and even Ibadan and lokoja where lord luggard stayed and officiated from) not as developed as Lagos?

after almost 30yrs why is abuja still struggling to catch up with Lagos? why does Abuja still have less than 1/4 of the population of Lagos?

Lagos is what it is today primarily because of the commercial activities which started decades before amalgamation!!!
the Portuguese traded in Lagos and people came from far and wide to trade with them to buy guns and other items.

Lagos is also what it is today because of the effort of tinubu and successive governments. we all know how Lagos was left to rot by the country and how obj our own brother tried to starve the state of funds.

Lagos is also what it is today because of security of lives and goods to a good extent and the warm nature of south westerners.

are you blind? can't you see this part of the write up?

and this

you encourage millitants to blow up pipelines and fight the government but the same millitants also rob your business men and kill them. yet you expect them not to run to a safer region for business?

secure your region and stop making excuses for the development Lagos is enjoying. if you secure your region your business men will use your ports and Lagos can have breathing space.

don't even tell me I don't know what i'm saying cos I'm in the pharmaceutical industry. I stayed in cross River and akwa ibom state 2014 to late 2015. I left because I was robbed, shot on the right side of my chest and left to die. I barely escaped with my life and I had to run back home in the southwest immediately I recovered. Armed robbery is a daily activity in those two states and I can attest to it.

tell your brothers to stop killing businesses with militancy and robbery and your region will get investors. will dangote not have preferred to put his refinery in delta, rivers or akwa ibom if he's sure his investment will be safe? but he moved it down here cos the region is not secure.

some south south and south east youths are still blaming Lagos for their lack of development when they've refused to address the issue of militancy and robberies.

before you say I'm lying attached is the picture of the scar on the right side of my chest from the robbery attack. even though I made good money there it's a warning to never venture to that side of the country for business again cos life is more precious.
Wow! Bros, I thank God for your life, o! shocked May the plans of the enemy never prevail over your life. Chai! No be small thing be dis. Hope you are fully recovered now. undecided

I just wanted to thank you for your insightful and analytical post. wink It was packed full with facts. May the wisdom God put in your life, never diminish. It is people like you that still give some of us hope, that NL might improve, even though it is currently sinking fast. undecided
Re: N4bn Port Facilities Decay In Onitsha 5 Years After by LaudableXX: 1:56pm On Jun 01, 2018
Jaideyone:

Oh no, stop it! wink I am reeling in laughter. Why do you want to finish off those dimwits, with a single stroke of your keyboard? cheesy

Re: N4bn Port Facilities Decay In Onitsha 5 Years After by LaudableXX: 1:59pm On Jun 01, 2018
Perceptor:
These primitive anambra village chest beaters sef, u jst give any title u want to dat ur erosionphilic enclave. Bla bla of africa, bla bla of d universe yet ur igr is insignificant to d budget of nigeria. If u were all those things u claimed, wat d'u need fg's presence for?? There was an igbo man called obodo in my village. He was born married and produced all his children in d village yet he would claim he graduated frm oxford university in d uk, he would claim he was a US army commando during WW2. I think d chest beating code is embedded in ur dna.

Re: N4bn Port Facilities Decay In Onitsha 5 Years After by PointZerom: 1:59pm On Jun 01, 2018
Jaideyone:
oh the same OBJ your people are foolishly defending cos of their hate for the aboki president? grin of course we don't defend thieves where I come from. unlike the people from the drug mules republic who find it easy to adopt anyone accused of corruption e.g saraki, Dino, ffk, fayose, dasuki

defending thieves is embedded in your DNA grin

You didn't mention OUK, Obanikoro and Tinubu as the thieves we're defending.

Cc dabullt immhotep Lzza
Re: N4bn Port Facilities Decay In Onitsha 5 Years After by LaudableXX: 2:05pm On Jun 01, 2018
Jaideyone:
yes they have complained but the southwest can build as much 10 ports. there is one planned for badagry and the one for epe is already under construction. Ondo state has a coast line that can take at least two deep sea ports, ogun can build one or two too. don't address the security challenges in your region and be complaining Lagos and south west is taking everything grin when badagry and epe are completed and they start getting good traffic see if apapa won't be decongested grin your wailing has just started grin

modified sooner or later ijebu waterside in ogun will also get a sea port grin have you seen the kind of development going on in ogun state already? you will come here in 15-20yrs and tell us it's because ogun produced a president and a VP that the state is developed cheesy

Guy, there is no need for long stories. cheesy By the time the Lekki deep sea port becomes operational, and the Badagry sea port kicks off, (all within Lagos), some people complaining about Lagos ports & crying about FG's neglect of their region, will eat poisonous herbs out of annoyance.

In fact, I just told my friend to look out for property at the Ogun waterside area. I am going to build a resort there. It takes 45 minutes by speedboat to get to Lekki in Lagos, from there. cheesy There is no traffic on the lagoon. Those who want to kill themselves over the Lagos ports should get ready.

Oya, let their illogical, bad-belle, partisan unobjective mods issue a ban. undecided

2 Likes

Re: N4bn Port Facilities Decay In Onitsha 5 Years After by Blue3k2: 2:25pm On Jun 01, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

Considering the huuuge budgets of Rivers and Akwa Ibom, I'm puzzled why they wouldn't want to take over the facilities. It's not surprising Ondo wouldn't want to take over theirs. States struggling to stay afloat tend to show little interest in decaying Federal infrastructure. Though a fishing terminal shouldn't be that expensive to manage. A lot of it is a lack of vision to be honest.

There's no reason to be puzzled these states simply sont care or see potential. Ive post 3 different stories about Akwa Ibom fishing termimal nobody cares. It's not till someone else records sucess in it then will interest suddenly arise. Maybe it slipped their attention since they are focused on Ibom Deep seaport.

Your excuse for Ondo doesnt make sense espevislly when state has been lobbying for its own deep seaport. They sucessfully had FTZs and getting bitumen miming licence approved last year. They just havent prioritized the fishing terminal. I dont know about Rivers states.

mapet:

this to me is the pertinent question..........so that expectations can be properly managed.

Amaechi said the 4 river ports would be ready by 2019. I say 2020 since government timelines are always off by 1 year or more.

1 Like

Re: N4bn Port Facilities Decay In Onitsha 5 Years After by LaudableXX: 3:05pm On Jun 01, 2018
LZAA:

On the one hand u say u can survive w/out oil
On the other hand u are hailing the oil
I'm confused where do u standgrin grin
Shey u know only oyel and ur ppl luv for gambari masters dy make una chant one nigger area grin
Cc immhotep pointzerom justiceleague1 DaBullIT iceberg3
Breach of Rule 2: Mods ban this poster.
Re: N4bn Port Facilities Decay In Onitsha 5 Years After by LaudableXX: 3:11pm On Jun 01, 2018
Blue3k2:
There's no reason to be puzzled these states simply sont care or see potential. Ive post 3 different stories about Akwa Ibom fishing termimal nobody cares. It's not till someone else records sucess in it then will interest suddenly arise. Maybe it slipped their attention since they are focused on Ibom Deep seaport.

Your excuse for Ondo doesnt make sense espevislly when state has been lobbying for its own deep seaport. They sucessfully had FTZs and getting bitumen miming licence approved last year. They just havent prioritized the fishing terminal. I dont know about Rivers states.

Amaechi said the 4 river ports would be ready by 2019. I say 2020 since government timelines are always off by 1 year or more.
Olokonla FTZ in Ondo state has been in the pipeline for quite a few years. There appears to be some plan to bring gas down to Lagos through the Olokonla area.

Akinwunmi Ambode, governor of Lagos, says Dangote Group’s refinery projects in Lagos will create 235,000 jobs upon completion.

Speaking during a visit to the Lekki free trade zone on Saturday, Ambode said the refinery, petrochemical, gas and fertilizer projects being undertaken by Aliko Dangote, Africa’s richest man would significantly boost the economy of Lagos and Nigeria in general.

Ambode said the refinery has a pipeline project that transfers crude from the Niger Delta to Lagos.

“Firstly, there is a refinery project that is ongoing, second there is a petrochemical project that is also ongoing,” he said.

“There is pipeline transfer project that brings gas from Bonny down to Olokonla and down to Lekki and then the fourth one is the fertilizer project all in one location.” https://www.thecable.ng/dangote-refinery-projects-to-create-235000-jobs
Re: N4bn Port Facilities Decay In Onitsha 5 Years After by LZAA: 3:19pm On Jun 01, 2018
LaudableXX:

Re: N4bn Port Facilities Decay In Onitsha 5 Years After by deomelo: 4:10pm On Jun 01, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

Deomelo, take it easy now, HABA!! cheesy

Abeg don't mind the silly ipob.

The topic is about his village and his main defense is the usual ipob ignorant, unintelligent and irrelevant Osun default and diversions as if Osun state is their Que, barometer and threshold for progress and development.

I think they they drink LOW IQ infused water in their villages... grin grin grin
Re: N4bn Port Facilities Decay In Onitsha 5 Years After by deomelo: 4:59pm On Jun 01, 2018
[s]
Obi1kenobi:

Osun villager still dying on top Lagos matter to prove his asinine points. Tell us what your competent Osun politicians in Abuja are doing since our incompetent politicians in Abuja are inactive back-benchers. Tell us the ports your coastal states have built. Tell us why "ordinary Lagos-Ibadan" expressway, you've been begging cap-in-hand for ages for the FG to intervene. Osun is not my "go-to default". I don't waste my time on juvenile, twisted obsessions like you. I mentioned Osun, cos its your village which you left to talk about Lagos.

Now, from saying Osun is my go-to default, he's rambling about my talking of Ondo.

We cannot dredge the River Niger which is still a shallow mess cos it's a huge project we don't have the money to fund. We cannot provide Naval security to protect the waterways. We do not control the ministry or department which is supposed to concession the port. Your analogies are profoundly stewpid.
[/s]

Same meaningless, ignorant and irrelevant rubbish.

I just can't be bored with the same kindergarten nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: N4bn Port Facilities Decay In Onitsha 5 Years After by LaudableXX: 6:05pm On Jun 01, 2018
deomelo:
Same meaningless, ignorant and irrelevant rubbish.

I just can't be bored with the same kindergarten nonsense.

This thread is very entertaining, I swear! See finishing! shocked cheesy

Re: N4bn Port Facilities Decay In Onitsha 5 Years After by DaBullIT(m): 7:41pm On Jun 01, 2018
LaudableXX:

Re: N4bn Port Facilities Decay In Onitsha 5 Years After by BabaRamota1980: 8:13pm On Jun 01, 2018
stanluiz:
That your last two statement are pure lie and delusional.

Why can't you people replicate the same in abeokuta, Oshogbo and the rest instead of mining skulls and shouting owomida in the street of Lagos and selling agbo herbs and concoction. Is that the new definition of commerce and entrepreneur to you guy?

And lastly you people knows nothing about commerce and entrepreneur.

All Yoruba metro cities have vibrant economy and sustainable development. Every single one.

What yanminri see as development is concrete and steel structures....flyover, skyscraper, shopping mall...and so on.

Any Yoruba city you go has an Oja Oba or a commodity market and has been the practice for centuries. The commodities in trade evolve based on societal evolution and tastes. The diversity also evolve based on growth and new market sectors.

We pride ourselves on these.

Have you forgotten so fast that the dilemma of Eze ndigbo of Akure started in the Oja Oba in Akure?

Do you know how many markets are in metropolis of Ibadan?

How about Oyo, Ilorin, and so on.

Iyaloja did not just start in 2000...its an ancient practice.

Its worth repeating,you lack entrepreneurial skill and ingenuity. The market is your promoter,if we comot the market you naturally default into crime to sustain lifestyle. You have no application to recreate or reproduce markets anywhere, whether in foreign land or in your homeland.

Wake up!

3 Likes

Re: N4bn Port Facilities Decay In Onitsha 5 Years After by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:54pm On Jun 01, 2018
Jaideyone:
otedola, alakija? grin keep fooling yourself
So for your little mind you what to compare Otedola and Alakija to Arthur Eze, Tony Elumelu, Ernest Azudialor, Benedict Peters, ABC Orjiakor ?
Re: N4bn Port Facilities Decay In Onitsha 5 Years After by DabuIIIT: 9:13pm On Jun 01, 2018
LaudableXX:
lolsss grin lzaa wetin u do this honorary granpa nah? grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Orji Uzor Kalu Wins Abia North Senate Seat - Daily Trust / 8-Month Old Baby Who Lost Her Arm In A Boko Haram Attack Pictured / Will Saraki Enjoy The Support Of Pdp Block In Senate Again??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.