Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,202 members, 7,860,308 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:15 AM

N4bn Port Facilities Decay In Onitsha 5 Years After - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N4bn Port Facilities Decay In Onitsha 5 Years After (37751 Views)

UGM Attack Onitsha, 5 Soldiers Killed In Bloody Attack / Maina Drags Reno Omokri To Court Over Corruption Allegations, Seeks N4bn / BREAKING: Saharareporters Floors Saraki @ Appeal Court, N4bn Judgement Overturnd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N4bn Port Facilities Decay In Onitsha 5 Years After by Perceptor(m): 9:16pm On Jun 01, 2018
post=68094520:

Ignorant foo.ls from waste may be I should remind your dumb brains, States that control 90% of Nigeria transactions
Lagos
Port Harcourt
Anambra
Abia
Kano
Ogun
FCT
Your shameless self has come again wt ur nonsense transaction claim. Tell me, wat does ur bank transactions contribute to d economy of the country? So the govenrment use d money u deposit in banks to fund their budgets and pay workers salaries abi? You dont av any other evidence to prove u contribute somethin significant to d economy that's why u ar holding on to the nonsense transaction claim which in no way indicate economic viability of any society.

2 Likes

Re: N4bn Port Facilities Decay In Onitsha 5 Years After by LZAA: 9:16pm On Jun 01, 2018
DabuIIIT:

lolsss grin
lzaa wetin u do this honorary granpa nah? grin grin grin
grin grin

1 Like

Re: N4bn Port Facilities Decay In Onitsha 5 Years After by Jaideyone(m): 9:18pm On Jun 01, 2018
post=68095049:

So for your little mind you what to compare Otedola and Alakija to Arthur Eze, Tony Elumelu, Ernest Azudialor, Benedict Peters, ABC Orjiakor ?
lol those mor0ns you mentioned are richer than otedola, adenuga and alakija? grin you are clown I swear.

the only yorubas you can compare those ones to are the lesser Yoruba billionaires like elizade, adebutu, obat, okoya.

ibos do not have dollar billionaires as big as otedola, adenuga and alakija. Forbes can testify to that!!!

https://nigerianfinder.com/top-20-richest-men-in-nigeria/

adenuga is worth $5.8b
otedola is worth $2.3b
alakija is worth 2.1

the richest Ibo man is Tony elumelu with 1.4

don't argue blindly grin

2 Likes

Re: N4bn Port Facilities Decay In Onitsha 5 Years After by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:37pm On Jun 01, 2018
Jaideyone:
lol those mor0ns you mentioned are richer than otedola, adenuga and alakija? grin you are clown I swear.

the only yorubas you can compare those ones to are the lesser Yoruba billionaires like elizade, adebutu, obat, okoya.

ibos do not have dollar billionaires as big as otedola, adenuga and alakija. Forbes can testify to that!!!

https://nigerianfinder.com/top-20-richest-men-in-nigeria/

adenuga is worth $5.8b
otedola is worth $2.3b
alakija is worth 2.1

the richest Ibo man is Tony elumelu with 1.4

don't argue blindly grin
Ibos do not have dollar billionaires as big as otedola, adenuga and alakija. Forbes can testify to that!!!
Seriously some of you are very daft

1 Like

Re: N4bn Port Facilities Decay In Onitsha 5 Years After by Jaideyone(m): 9:54pm On Jun 01, 2018
post=68096150:

Ibos do not have dollar billionaires as big as otedola, adenuga and alakija. Forbes can testify to that!!!
keep making a fool of yourself claiming authur eze is richer than adenuga, alakija or even otedola. this is the authentic Forbes list right here and authur eze is not even in top 10. not one list from a blogger that got his info from a beer parlour in awka grin
http://dailypost.ng/2017/03/30/forbes-releases-top-10-richest-nigerians-2017/

stop making a fool of yourself. what business does authur eze have that is worth 5b dollars? grin there is no one in this country that doesn't know globacom.

I wonder where you get your delusion from grin

2 Likes

Re: N4bn Port Facilities Decay In Onitsha 5 Years After by deomelo: 9:57pm On Jun 01, 2018
[s]
post=68096150:

[/s]

Rubbish from ipob blog site..

1 Like

Re: N4bn Port Facilities Decay In Onitsha 5 Years After by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:02pm On Jun 01, 2018
Jaideyone:
keep making a fool of yourself claiming authur eze is richer than adenuga, alakija or even otedola. this is the authentic Forbes list right here and authur eze is not even in top 10. not one list from a blogger that got his info from a beer parlour in awka grin
http://dailypost.ng/2017/03/30/forbes-releases-top-10-richest-nigerians-2017/

stop making a fool of yourself. what business does authur eze have that is worth 5b dollars? grin there is no one in this country that doesn't know globacom.

I wonder where you get your delusion from grin
I want you to Google Altlas Oranto, Arthur Eze is not Adenuga mate

Atlas / Oranto is Nigeria’s largest privately-held, Africa-focused exploration and production company, Oranto Petroleum have an extensive footprint across the African continent, holding 22 oil and gas licenses in 11 jurisdictions.

Re: N4bn Port Facilities Decay In Onitsha 5 Years After by ashjay001(m): 10:07pm On Jun 01, 2018
LaudableXX:

Should I list all your other monikers here? You keep showcasing the empty contents of your brain cells. knock yourself out.

List them!

I use to think, u actually had something upstairs My bad!
Re: N4bn Port Facilities Decay In Onitsha 5 Years After by Jaideyone(m): 10:10pm On Jun 01, 2018
post=68096743:

Atlas / Oranto is Nigeria’s largest privately-held, Africa-focused exploration and production company, Oranto Petroleum have an extensive footprint across the African continent, holding 22 oil and gas licenses in 11 jurisdictions.
the same authur eze that is not on Forbes top 10 in Nigeria? grin I guess you know more than Forbes. olodo grin

1 Like

Re: N4bn Port Facilities Decay In Onitsha 5 Years After by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:13pm On Jun 01, 2018
Jaideyone:
the same authur eze that is not on Forbes top 10 in Nigeria? grin I guess you know more than Forbes. olodo grin
How many Nigerias list their net wort on forbes Some chose low profile, why not do little research on their companies
Re: N4bn Port Facilities Decay In Onitsha 5 Years After by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:17pm On Jun 01, 2018
Jaideyone:
You where Ignorant dumb to ask me what Arthur Eze do until I mentioned his company, tell me who is Olodo?
Re: N4bn Port Facilities Decay In Onitsha 5 Years After by Moneywomen17(m): 10:22pm On Jun 01, 2018
post=68097018:

How many Nigerias list their net wort on forbes Some chose low profile, why not do little research on their companies
if he kept a low profile how did the fake blogger know his net worth coz if the fake blogger do why won’t Forbes knows it. Forbes is the only authentic for net worth all over the world and ur Arthur Eze does not cut it on Forbes.

1 Like

Re: N4bn Port Facilities Decay In Onitsha 5 Years After by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:24pm On Jun 01, 2018
Jaideyone:
Olodo I'm giving you another assignment Google Chrome group founded by Sir Emeka Offor

Re: N4bn Port Facilities Decay In Onitsha 5 Years After by Moneywomen17(m): 10:27pm On Jun 01, 2018
post=68096743:

arthur eze is not Adenuga mate but adenuga is the 2nd richest in Nigeria according to Forbes but Arthur eze is no where to be found in top 10. Arthur eze na alakija boy talkless of adenuga
Re: N4bn Port Facilities Decay In Onitsha 5 Years After by Moneywomen17(m): 10:28pm On Jun 01, 2018
Jaideyone:
dont mind the guy one yeye blogger is now reputable than Forbes with good peer review all over the world lol
Re: N4bn Port Facilities Decay In Onitsha 5 Years After by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:30pm On Jun 01, 2018
Moneywomen17:
if he kept a low profile how did the fake blogger know his net worth coz if the fake blogger do why won’t Forbes knows it. Forbes is the only authentic for net worth all over the world and ur Arthur Eze does not cut it on Forbes.

Re: N4bn Port Facilities Decay In Onitsha 5 Years After by Moneywomen17(m): 10:40pm On Jun 01, 2018
[quote author= post=68097417][/quote]how did his fake blog net worth visa know the guy net worth and Forbes the best reputable site for net worth does not know it coz u said he keeps a low profile. My guy stop ur bullshit the only reputable source for net worth is Forbes not an unknown blog.
Re: N4bn Port Facilities Decay In Onitsha 5 Years After by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:51pm On Jun 01, 2018
Moneywomen17:
how did his fake blog net worth visa know the guy net worth and Forbes the best reputable site for net worth does not know it coz u said he keeps a low profile. My guy stop ur bullshit the only reputable source for net worth is Forbes not an unknown blog.

Arthur is not Adenuga's mate

Yesterday news

Nigeria: Oranto to work with Russia’s Rosneft in 21 oil assets in Africa

by Editor May 30, 2018 12:11 am
Share this! Tweet this! !
Nigerian oil and gas explorer Oranto Petroleum will collaborate with Russia’s Rosneft in 17 African countries for the development of 21 oil assets. This could be a big move for Russia’s largest oil producer as it seeks to expand its limited footprint in the continent which boasts of holding more than 120 billion barrels of proven oil reserves.
“Oranto is planning a big cooperation with Rosneft, that collaboration is going to include upstream, midstream and downstream in Africa. We’re looking at 21 oil assets in 17 African countries,” an official from Oranto said on the sidelines of the St Petersburg International Economic Forum. “We are looking at how Africa is going to be a big part of Russian investment.”
Russia’s engagement with Africa’s oil sector has been low, but with oil prices picking up, the investment climate is looking more encouraging.
In Africa, Rosneft is currently engaged in the super giant Zohr gas field offshore Egypt and also has prospective projects in Mozambique.
The Oranto official said that the company is not discouraged about US sanctions on Russia and these projects will be transacted either in Naira or Rubles and not the US dollar.
“Sanctions are not an issue. Oranto does not have any problem. We will do business in rubles we will do business in naira, we must not do business in dollars,” the official said.
Oranto Petroleum along with its sister company Atlas Petroleum International currently holds 22 oil and gas licenses in 11 African countries.
In October, Uganda issued two new oil exploration licenses to Oranto Petroleum, paving the way for the Nigerian company to start exploration activities in the country’s Lake Albertine rift basin.

Re: N4bn Port Facilities Decay In Onitsha 5 Years After by LaudableXX: 10:56pm On Jun 01, 2018
ashjay001:
List them!

I use to think, u actually had something upstairs My bad!

Imagine! I used to think the same thing about you, too. Don't let me open your nyash here..... undecided

Re: N4bn Port Facilities Decay In Onitsha 5 Years After by LaudableXX: 11:00pm On Jun 01, 2018
Jaideyone:
yes we will grin when Jonathan was there your people supported him blindly and he never thought of dredging the river for you? how about akpabio that budgeted for ibaka deep sea port over 5yrs and embezzled the money? grin

keep looking for outsiders to blame. your eye go soon clear. for your info the FG is not contributing 1naira to LEKKI seaport grin

keep wailing!!!
Oh lawd! grin You want to make some people cry here today...take am easy, biko! cheesy
Re: N4bn Port Facilities Decay In Onitsha 5 Years After by Moneywomen17(m): 11:07pm On Jun 01, 2018
post=68097903:

Arthur is not Adenuga's mate

Yesterday news

Nigeria: Oranto to work with Russia’s Rosneft in 21 oil assets in Africa

by Editor May 30, 2018 12:11 am
Share this! Tweet this! !
Nigerian oil and gas explorer Oranto Petroleum will collaborate with Russia’s Rosneft in 17 African countries for the development of 21 oil assets. This could be a big move for Russia’s largest oil producer as it seeks to expand its limited footprint in the continent which boasts of holding more than 120 billion barrels of proven oil reserves.
“Oranto is planning a big cooperation with Rosneft, that collaboration is going to include upstream, midstream and downstream in Africa. We’re looking at 21 oil assets in 17 African countries,” an official from Oranto said on the sidelines of the St Petersburg International Economic Forum. “We are looking at how Africa is going to be a big part of Russian investment.”
Russia’s engagement with Africa’s oil sector has been low, but with oil prices picking up, the investment climate is looking more encouraging.
In Africa, Rosneft is currently engaged in the super giant Zohr gas field offshore Egypt and also has prospective projects in Mozambique.
The Oranto official said that the company is not discouraged about US sanctions on Russia and these projects will be transacted either in Naira or Rubles and not the US dollar.
“Sanctions are not an issue. Oranto does not have any problem. We will do business in rubles we will do business in naira, we must not do business in dollars,” the official said.
Oranto Petroleum along with its sister company Atlas Petroleum International currently holds 22 oil and gas licenses in 11 African countries.
In October, Uganda issued two new oil exploration licenses to Oranto Petroleum, paving the way for the Nigerian company to start exploration activities in the country’s Lake Albertine rift basin.
trash keep consoling urself ur Arthur eze na ur village billionaire not worthy of Forbes. After Dangote na adenuga the otedola and alakija according to Forbes. The rest like ur Arthur eze na small boy take heart
Re: N4bn Port Facilities Decay In Onitsha 5 Years After by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:17pm On Jun 01, 2018
Moneywomen17:
[s]trash keep consoling urself ur Arthur eze na ur village billionaire not worthy of Forbes. After Dangote na adenuga the otedola and alakija according to Forbes. The rest like ur Arthur eze na small boy take heart[/s]
Otedola and Alakija can't even be measure with Ernest Azudialor chairman nestoil and Benedict peters of Aiteo group or ABC Ojiakor of Seplat oil and Gas, these guys I mentioned are leading IOC companies in Nigeria, not to talk of Offor and Arthur that holds licenses beyond Nigeria, you are kid in this area, your Google can assist you
Re: N4bn Port Facilities Decay In Onitsha 5 Years After by Moneywomen17(m): 11:20pm On Jun 01, 2018
post=68098409:

Otedola and Alakija can't even be measure with Ernest Azudialor chairman nestoil and Benedict peters of Aiteo group or ABC Ojiakor of Seplat oil and Gas, these guys I mentioned are leading IOC companies in Nigeria, not to talk of Offor and Arthur that holds licenses beyond Nigeria, you are kid in this area, your Google can assist you
they are leading in ur village. The actual big boys are known by the world u know Forbes. Ur yeye blogger who want to console themselves can go and rest. Ipob stats is not real stats u know but I will tell u a real stats the name is Forbes. The richest ibo man is not as rich as the richest Yoruba woman the truth hurts
Re: N4bn Port Facilities Decay In Onitsha 5 Years After by Jaideyone(m): 11:29pm On Jun 01, 2018
post=68097262:

Olodo I'm giving you another assignment Google Chrome group founded by Sir Emeka Offor
emeka offor is not even in the lost of top 10 richest Nigerians yet you want to compare him to adenuga in 2nd position, otedola in 3rd and alakija in fourth grin are you getting more foolish? grin

1 Like

Re: N4bn Port Facilities Decay In Onitsha 5 Years After by Jaideyone(m): 11:31pm On Jun 01, 2018
post=68097018:

you mean you have to list your net worth by yourself on Forbes before you are featured grin

your ignorance na follow come grin

2 Likes

Re: N4bn Port Facilities Decay In Onitsha 5 Years After by Perceptor(m): 11:34pm On Jun 01, 2018
Moneywomen17:
As in ehn!! U can jst help but wonder hw ds guys reason. Lying and self delusion are jst parts of their normal livestyle. Imagine, the guy keeps so low a profile that only a fake blogger knws his net worth? Chai! The way ipob pple reason shld be an object of serious scientific study. Maybe it has to do wt d head shape.

1 Like

Re: N4bn Port Facilities Decay In Onitsha 5 Years After by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:34pm On Jun 01, 2018
Moneywomen17:
they are leading in ur village. The actual big boys are known by the world u know Forbes. Ur yeye blogger who want to console themselves can go and rest. Ipob stats is not real stats u know but I will tell u a real stats the name is Forbes. The richest ibo man is not as rich as the richest Yoruba woman the truth hurts
I'm not for Forbes gossip, this is were their monies are made
Checkout the big boys in Nigeria market, Seplat, Oando Plc, Nestoil, Newcross Petroleum Limited, and Aiteo, are some of the indigenous players in IOCs, Otedola and Alakija is missing here, this is not media hype, this where men are battling
https://t.guardian.ng/energy/indigenous-firms-achieve-great-feats-in-oil-exploration-production/
Google the firms and their founders

Re: N4bn Port Facilities Decay In Onitsha 5 Years After by Moneywomen17(m): 11:36pm On Jun 01, 2018
Perceptor:

As in ehn!! U can jst help but wonder hw ds guys reason. Lying and self delusion are jst parts of their normal livestyle. Imagine, the guy keeps so low a profile that only a fake blogger knws his net worth? Chai! The way ipob pple reason shld be an object of serious scientific study. Maybe it has to do wt d head shape.
true it should be research their reason is indeed abnormal but I think this guy is just being deliberately dishonest coz shame no go let him agree say that the richest ibo man is not as rich as the richest Yoruba woman.
Re: N4bn Port Facilities Decay In Onitsha 5 Years After by Moneywomen17(m): 11:40pm On Jun 01, 2018
post=68098687:

I'm not for Forbes gossip, this is were their monies are made
Checkout the big boys in Nigeria market, Seplat, Oando Plc, Nestoil, Newcross Petroleum Limited, and Aiteo, are some of the indigenous players in IOCs, Otedola and Alakija is missing here, this is not media hype, this where men are battling
https://t.guardian.ng/energy/indigenous-firms-achieve-great-feats-in-oil-exploration-production/
Google the firms and their founders
lol so Forbes a well peer reviewed and respected in the world at large is now gossip but the guardians u are posting is the best in the world lol. What u are posting up there how does it relate that the richest ibo man is not as rich as the richest Yoruba woman. Just give up and stop making more fool of urself.

1 Like

Re: N4bn Port Facilities Decay In Onitsha 5 Years After by Perceptor(m): 11:41pm On Jun 01, 2018
post=68096743:

The ipob bureau of statistics lies collectors shld add this to their database grin
Re: N4bn Port Facilities Decay In Onitsha 5 Years After by Jaideyone(m): 11:41pm On Jun 01, 2018
Moneywomen17:
trash keep consoling urself ur Arthur eze na ur village billionaire not worthy of Forbes. After Dangote na adenuga the otedola and alakija according to Forbes. The rest like ur Arthur eze na small boy take heart
o swear I'm baffled grin I just dey laugh. he said authur eze is worth 5b dollars? who dash am grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Obaseki Should Kiss APC Ticket Goodbye If Oshiomhole Delivers Kogi & Bayelsa / Amina Mohammed In A Queue At Abuja Airport (Pics) / Shehu Sani Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Judgement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.