Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Not All Young Men Are Yahoo Boys - Dolapo Badmus Writes Open Letter To SARS - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Not All Young Men Are Yahoo Boys - Dolapo Badmus Writes Open Letter To SARS (30162 Views)

Dolapo Badmus: No Police Officer Has The Right To Check Your Mobile Phone / Dolapo Badmus: 'The 3 Things Yahoo Boys Spend Their Money On' / Dolapo Badmus: Dating Yahoo Boys Is The Fastest Way To Lose Your Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Not All Young Men Are Yahoo Boys - Dolapo Badmus Writes Open Letter To SARS by dickoflife(m): 4:29am On Jun 01, 2018
Maximus85:

What is the concept behind dreadlocks? What is the origin of dreadlocks? And why should a well trained man carry dreadlocks?
my son has been a Nazarene since he was born.. this means no razor has touched his hair and he already has dreadlocks at a young age. Please my dear brother when amadioha was killing people why did u run? You should have been wasted that same day, at least you wont come here to spew this rubbish......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Not All Young Men Are Yahoo Boys - Dolapo Badmus Writes Open Letter To SARS by Fhowe: 5:37am On Jun 01, 2018
Emassive:
This is just a media stunt Oga .. sound a good note of warning with consequences for disturbing the innocent on the street. That's the way to go not this trash letter as if SARS can read or write
I am tired of all this social media police and trying to gain cheap popularity ,she should start by ensuring all innocently accused suspects brought to the command where she serves walk out free and their human rights are not violated in anyway .

1 Like

Re: Not All Young Men Are Yahoo Boys - Dolapo Badmus Writes Open Letter To SARS by emi14: 6:09am On Jun 01, 2018
Wasky101:
Finally FTC.
Please who I go send my account number too?

SARs nah terrorist group funded by the Nigerian government with tax payers money to unleash terror on the tax payers.

That been said Oya come and buy my iPhone

IPhone 5 (UK used) fresh like new for sale @ 30k.
With original charger and pack
Location; Ikeja

https://www.nairaland.com/4526690/iphone-5-16gb-30k-pictures#67921264
You are very selfish
Re: Not All Young Men Are Yahoo Boys - Dolapo Badmus Writes Open Letter To SARS by emi14: 6:11am On Jun 01, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Quite unprofessional of a police PRO to publicly disagree with the judgement of a police department.

And yes I disagree with Dolapo.

All young boys who sag,
Have tattoos
Carry dreads,
Wear big chains,
Drive fancy cars,
Visit clubs and shutdown the bar,
Use iPhones,
Have multiple handsets
Have multiple foreign numbers on their call logs,

Are yahooboys.
I stand to be corrected.
Timidity is your hallmark
Re: Not All Young Men Are Yahoo Boys - Dolapo Badmus Writes Open Letter To SARS by Popularity(m): 7:03am On Jun 01, 2018
This is Nigeria, because the son of highly rank officer was caught (being a yahoo....)!!!!!!! Federal Sars. Anyway, This is Nigeria
Re: Not All Young Men Are Yahoo Boys - Dolapo Badmus Writes Open Letter To SARS by courage1096: 7:09am On Jun 01, 2018
mxpinky:
i want to be like you
you're straight forward
. No Police personnel is straight forward.
Re: Not All Young Men Are Yahoo Boys - Dolapo Badmus Writes Open Letter To SARS by Born2Breed(f): 7:34am On Jun 01, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Quite unprofessional of a police PRO to publicly disagree with the judgement of a police department.

All young boys who sag,
Have tattoos
Carry dreads,
Wear big chains,
Drive fancy cars,
Use iPhones,
Have multiple handsets

Are yahooboys.
I stand to be corrected.

Because you can't afford some of the things you listed above.
Work hard, spend less time on NL, maybe you will be able to afford an iPhone2.
Re: Not All Young Men Are Yahoo Boys - Dolapo Badmus Writes Open Letter To SARS by cephas1999: 7:46am On Jun 01, 2018
nice one make any idiot no co ml w check my phone
Re: Not All Young Men Are Yahoo Boys - Dolapo Badmus Writes Open Letter To SARS by Zdoh(m): 8:05am On Jun 01, 2018
Yusuf4:

Fool and ancient thinker, I use Iphone 7, I’m into drop shipping and freelancing. I earn more than $1200 every month on Fiverr alone doing animation videos..
I wear ripped jeans, I have ordered a 2007 salon Lexus 330 from auction exports USA ��, I club on weekends to cool off because I usually work up 14 hour in a day..

So go get yourself busy and stop wasting your time on Nairaland hating rich guys because you’re poor...
They did not cause your condition. Buhari did
Thank you man they are dam lazy and uninformed. Please bring all your earning to for instant withdrawal at good rate.Kindly check my profile and thread for contacts and customers testimony.
Re: Not All Young Men Are Yahoo Boys - Dolapo Badmus Writes Open Letter To SARS by robinicule(m): 8:13am On Jun 01, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

All young boys who sag,
Have tattoos
Carry dreads,
Wear big chains,
Drive fancy cars,
Use iPhones,
Have multiple handsets

Are yahooboys.
I stand to be corrected.
Sense fall on you
Re: Not All Young Men Are Yahoo Boys - Dolapo Badmus Writes Open Letter To SARS by Maximus85(m): 9:04am On Jun 01, 2018
dickoflife:
my son has been a Nazarene since he was born.. this means no razor has touched his hair and he already has dreadlocks at a young age. Please my dear brother when amadioha was killing people why did u run? You should have been wasted that same day, at least you wont come here to spew this rubbish......

Wow, your was born a Nazarene? Joke of the millennium. But Nazarene worship Jehovah. What I'm finding hard to comprehend is why you still worship amadioha. This explains your delusion.

And if you're sensible enough, you'd know the difference between the unnecessary nonsense you've put your son through is not the same as the dreadlocks on those boys SARS is going after.

I once met a young boy whose parents has refused to cut or allow him cut his hair. He was getting depressed and threatened to cut it. He said his parent said if his hair is cut, he will die but now he doesn't care anymore. I know that if he cut the hair, NOTHING will happen to him but I didn't encourage him to cut it, why? Because it's like dishonoring his parents which is against what the Bible teach.

The boy is of age now, I saw him recently on a low cut. Guess what! He didn't die.

Get out of that illusion of Nazarene BS. That God said Samson shouldn't cut his hair was for a purpose. What purpose is your son's dreads?

I will open the Bible to school you. Set your innocent son free now.

"The Church of the Nazarene believes that the Bible teaches that the lives of sanctified Christ followers should be mostly sin free and that disobedience to God should rarely occur if Christians are living by the power of the Holy Spirit as God's Spirit transforms them to be like Christ."

And here you are calling amadioha, shame on you.
Re: Not All Young Men Are Yahoo Boys - Dolapo Badmus Writes Open Letter To SARS by herdaykhunlay(m): 10:25am On Jun 01, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

All young boys who sag,
Have tattoos
Carry dreads,
Wear big chains,
Drive fancy cars,
Use iPhones,
Have multiple handsets

Are yahooboys.
I stand to be corrected.

Re: Not All Young Men Are Yahoo Boys - Dolapo Badmus Writes Open Letter To SARS by 400billionman: 10:57am On Jun 01, 2018
JeffreyJames:
How many of them will even read this?. I suggest you do a seminar for all of them where you will enlighten them because some of them no go school.
Anyone who does not have a BSc or HND in Nigeria is an illiterate and abt 90% of the Nigerian police force fall in this category. many don't reason soundly and it can be traced to their level of education
Re: Not All Young Men Are Yahoo Boys - Dolapo Badmus Writes Open Letter To SARS by DAVID133: 11:11am On Jun 01, 2018
Most time, I used to reflect back on the day I had encounter with this guys call SARS.

Just for my car's headlight to point on this guy's van... After all beating, one of them was saying
"Oga, allow me to waste this idiot.
I was just lying down reflecting on that comment.
Waste me? For what? Or, is this how innocent people are killed and then tag them "criminals? "
The whole of that day, I was thinking, 'so if this guy have the chance, that's how I would have just die for doing nothing.

Addition to ur comment Bro... SARS, Give me hardest slap for seem condom in my pocket, i just quickly went outside to get condom and i was rushing back so that my Bae we not change her mind believed me i don't check road very well because if i see their car i would have wait before crossing because they already turn to God in ilorin i forget my name before remember my Bae when diz SARS, people catch me one of say dem say diz boy is rapist thats how he use to do when dey give me another one slap i was like waiting i do, dey just say let leave him and their going they just beat me for nothing my Bae see me and she said do you fight lion i was just crying believe me i can't do anything again becos of does SARS, people END SARS...... END insulting young ones

Re: Not All Young Men Are Yahoo Boys - Dolapo Badmus Writes Open Letter To SARS by fuckwell2080: 11:12am On Jun 01, 2018
good work madam at least there are still some good people in the force.not useless people that call themselves SARS.I remembered when they stopped me one far years back I was 25yrs old then with my first car.the stupid people tag me a yahoo boy because the useless people think it is all young men with bright future,driving cars are yahoo boys.I was having a computer store then, biz center, a bus on the road and two barbing saloon.it was one of them that knew me told them abeg free that guy he is a decent young guy with two barbing saloon, a bus on the road and more.he use to come to my saloon to barb hair and my bus have taken them on a trip with family.I think they have to be scrap causing to much havoc.
Re: Not All Young Men Are Yahoo Boys - Dolapo Badmus Writes Open Letter To SARS by dickoflife(m): 11:20am On Jun 01, 2018
Maximus85:

Wow, your was born a Nazarene? Joke of the millennium. But Nazarene worship Jehovah. What I'm finding hard to comprehend is why you still worship amadioha. This explains your delusion.

And if you're sensible enough, you'd know the difference between the unnecessary nonsense you've put your son through is not the same as the dreadlocks on those boys SARS is going after.

I once met a young boy whose parents has refused to cut or allow him cut his hair. He was getting depressed and threatened to cut it. He said his parent said if his hair is cut, he will die but now he doesn't care anymore. I know that if he cut the hair, NOTHING will happen to him but I didn't encourage him to cut it, why? Because it's like dishonoring his parents which is against what the Bible teach.

The boy is of age now, I saw him recently on a low cut. Guess what! He didn't die.

Get out of that illusion of Nazarene BS. That God said Samson shouldn't cut his hair was for a purpose. What purpose is your son's dreads?

I will open the Bible to school you. Set your innocent son free now.

"The Church of the Nazarene believes that the Bible teaches that the lives of sanctified Christ followers should be mostly sin free and that disobedience to God should rarely occur if Christians are living by the power of the Holy Spirit as God's Spirit transforms them to be like Christ."

And here you are calling amadioha, shame on you.
mister idiot, there is a difference between not cutting a childs hair and forbidding him to cut it. Whenever my precious jewel will want it cut i have told him he is free to do so......
Besides the belief in amadioha or sango here is not the issue, typical fool like you will want to throw it all upside down. My point remains , someone who has elected to have dreads doesnt mean he lacks any sort of parental upbringing as you insinuated. So forget the samson rubbish ur talking about. I know your type, you still believe age is the reason a person should be respected and not his comportment and manners... my son has dreads, thats the point and we like it like that. So if he is arrested tomorrow that means he doesnt have home training according to you abi? Oga your brain is like a basket that holds nothing sensible.......
Re: Not All Young Men Are Yahoo Boys - Dolapo Badmus Writes Open Letter To SARS by Maximus85(m): 11:24am On Jun 01, 2018
dickoflife:
mister idiot, there is a difference between not cutting a childs hair and forbidding him to cut it. Whenever my precious jewel will want it cut i have told him he is free to do so......
Besides the belief in amadioha or sango here is not the issue, typical fool like you will want to throw it all upside down. My point remains , someone who has elected to have dreads doesnt mean he lacks any sort of parental upbringing as you insinuated. So forget the samson rubbish ur talking about. I know your type, you still believe age is the reason a person should be respected and not his comportment and manners... my son has dreads, thats the point and we like it like that. So if he is arrested tomorrow that means he doesnt have home training according to you abi? Oga your brain is like a basket that holds nothing sensible.......

Your username said it all. It's been a waste of time. Grow up. Mention me again and waste your time. Goodbye.
Re: Not All Young Men Are Yahoo Boys - Dolapo Badmus Writes Open Letter To SARS by Emassive(m): 6:48pm On Jun 01, 2018
Fhowe:
I am tired of all this social media police and trying to gain cheap popularity ,she should start by ensuring all innocently accused suspects brought to the command where she serves walk out free and their human rights are not violated in anyway .

Good talk
Re: Not All Young Men Are Yahoo Boys - Dolapo Badmus Writes Open Letter To SARS by dickoflife(m): 8:46am On Jun 04, 2018
Maximus85:

Your username said it all. It's been a waste of time. Grow up. Mention me again and waste your time. Goodbye.
fools like u not only try to act superior but shy away from the argument and subject matter discussed. Oga time waster, defend your stupid earlier assertion. Shebi u want to roll in the mud ni. Oloriburuku somebody.
Re: Not All Young Men Are Yahoo Boys - Dolapo Badmus Writes Open Letter To SARS by Ajikawo1999(m): 7:13am On Jun 10, 2018
person no fi dress well for street again dem go just pack anybody foolish SARS dem to dey do yahoo DULLARD SARS
Re: Not All Young Men Are Yahoo Boys - Dolapo Badmus Writes Open Letter To SARS by Ajikawo1999(m): 7:13am On Jun 10, 2018
person no fi dress well for street again dem go just pack anybody foolish SARS dem to dey do yahoo DULLARD SARS
Re: Not All Young Men Are Yahoo Boys - Dolapo Badmus Writes Open Letter To SARS by Saltzman00: 5:29am On Sep 16, 2020
RexTramadol1:
After multiple arrests......

This woman has been settled

It won't stop us @EFCCNG in carrying out our own responsibility

If Dem born ur papa well, waka anyhow for road, do dread and carry big iphone

Ur jail term go pass Nyame own.

Lobish....
your stupidity knows no boundd...believe me
Re: Not All Young Men Are Yahoo Boys - Dolapo Badmus Writes Open Letter To SARS by RexTramadol1: 7:27am On Sep 16, 2020
Saltzman00:
your stupidity knows no boundd...believe me

Is all well?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sokoto Bandit, Ummaru Nagona, Shot Dead By Military / Man Arrested For Having Sex With A Goat In Katsina Pictured / Grandmother Found Dead After Meeting Nigerian Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.