Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,066 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Not All Young Men Are Yahoo Boys - Dolapo Badmus Writes Open Letter To SARS - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Not All Young Men Are Yahoo Boys - Dolapo Badmus Writes Open Letter To SARS (30163 Views)

Dolapo Badmus: No Police Officer Has The Right To Check Your Mobile Phone / Dolapo Badmus: 'The 3 Things Yahoo Boys Spend Their Money On' / Dolapo Badmus: Dating Yahoo Boys Is The Fastest Way To Lose Your Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Not All Young Men Are Yahoo Boys - Dolapo Badmus Writes Open Letter To SARS by ITbomb(m): 8:17pm On May 31, 2018
Any FSARS who takes any young person to ATM to withdraw money for them will be killed like mosquito one by one
Like for Amen

8 Likes

Re: Not All Young Men Are Yahoo Boys - Dolapo Badmus Writes Open Letter To SARS by Martinsvp1(m): 8:17pm On May 31, 2018
Tell them... Mad ppl in black

2 Likes

Re: Not All Young Men Are Yahoo Boys - Dolapo Badmus Writes Open Letter To SARS by kenoyad: 8:19pm On May 31, 2018
most officers are stark illiterates, most of them were enlisted in the force with fake SSCE. they have no knowledge of policing, democracy and civilisation. they believed they can do anything cause they are police officer. anyway, thanks to broken institutions and the fools we are blessed with as politicians and policy makers especially the legislooters!

5 Likes

Re: Not All Young Men Are Yahoo Boys - Dolapo Badmus Writes Open Letter To SARS by Emassive(m): 8:19pm On May 31, 2018
This is just a media stunt Oga .. sound a good note of warning with consequences for disturbing the innocent on the street. That's the way to go not this trash letter as if SARS can read or write

2 Likes

Re: Not All Young Men Are Yahoo Boys - Dolapo Badmus Writes Open Letter To SARS by hoodmenconcept(m): 8:21pm On May 31, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Quite unprofessional of a police PRO to publicly disagree with the judgement of a police department.

And yes I disagree with Dolapo.

All young boys who sag,
Have tattoos
Carry dreads,
Wear big chains,
Drive fancy cars,
Visit clubs and shutdown the bar,
Use iPhones,
Have multiple handsets
Have multiple foreign numbers on their call logs,

Are yahooboys.
I stand to be corrected.

your madness is ORIGINAL

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Not All Young Men Are Yahoo Boys - Dolapo Badmus Writes Open Letter To SARS by emerged01(m): 8:21pm On May 31, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Quite unprofessional of a police PRO to publicly disagree with the judgement of a police department.

All young boys who sag,
Have tattoos
Carry dreads,
Wear big chains,
Drive fancy cars,
Use iPhones,
Have multiple handsets

Are yahooboys.
I stand to be corrected.
You mean I am a criminal for using iPhone and having foreign numbers on my phone? Guy e be like say u don smoke dry leave.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Not All Young Men Are Yahoo Boys - Dolapo Badmus Writes Open Letter To SARS by smeag0l(m): 8:21pm On May 31, 2018
Her words are misplaced. How many of those SARS guys even look at the media?That's how they arrested my friend that was driving his car and after he mentioned where he works, they realized they picked up a "bad market". Useless people

3 Likes

Re: Not All Young Men Are Yahoo Boys - Dolapo Badmus Writes Open Letter To SARS by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 31, 2018
JeffreyJames:
How many of them will even read this?. I suggest you do a seminar for all of them where you will enlighten them because some of them no go school.
The problems in the police force will stop when government stops employing SS3 graduates into the force.
Re: Not All Young Men Are Yahoo Boys - Dolapo Badmus Writes Open Letter To SARS by Bigii(m): 8:22pm On May 31, 2018
DolaCrush kiss

Thank you beautiful
Re: Not All Young Men Are Yahoo Boys - Dolapo Badmus Writes Open Letter To SARS by RexTramadol1: 8:24pm On May 31, 2018
After multiple arrests......

This woman has been settled

It won't stop us @EFCCNG in carrying out our own responsibility

If Dem born ur papa well, waka anyhow for road, do dread and carry big iphone

Ur jail term go pass Nyame own.

Lobish....
Re: Not All Young Men Are Yahoo Boys - Dolapo Badmus Writes Open Letter To SARS by Fkforyou(m): 8:25pm On May 31, 2018
I like this woman already.. kiss

Kudos ma.
Re: Not All Young Men Are Yahoo Boys - Dolapo Badmus Writes Open Letter To SARS by miqos02(m): 8:30pm On May 31, 2018
Really?
Re: Not All Young Men Are Yahoo Boys - Dolapo Badmus Writes Open Letter To SARS by Nodogragra4me(m): 8:31pm On May 31, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

All young boys who sag,
Have tattoos
Carry dreads,
Wear big chains,
Drive fancy cars,
Use iPhones,
Have multiple handsets

Are yahooboys.
I stand to be corrected.

2 Likes

Re: Not All Young Men Are Yahoo Boys - Dolapo Badmus Writes Open Letter To SARS by tayo4ng(m): 8:35pm On May 31, 2018
understanding PPRO
Re: Not All Young Men Are Yahoo Boys - Dolapo Badmus Writes Open Letter To SARS by princeade86(m): 8:35pm On May 31, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

All young boys who sag,
Have tattoos
Carry dreads,
Wear big chains,
Drive fancy cars,
Use iPhones,
Have multiple handsets

Are yahooboys.
I stand to be corrected.
80% of people supporting buhari don't have sense like u.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Not All Young Men Are Yahoo Boys - Dolapo Badmus Writes Open Letter To SARS by cenaman(m): 8:36pm On May 31, 2018
This Lady Puna Go Sweet Ooo.
Re: Not All Young Men Are Yahoo Boys - Dolapo Badmus Writes Open Letter To SARS by Yusuf4: 8:41pm On May 31, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

All young boys who sag,
Have tattoos
Carry dreads,
Wear big chains,
Drive fancy cars,
Use iPhones,
Have multiple handsets

Are yahooboys.
I stand to be corrected.

Fool and ancient thinker, I use Iphone 7, I’m into drop shipping and freelancing. I earn more than $1200 every month on Fiverr alone doing animation videos..
I wear ripped jeans, I have ordered a 2007 salon Lexus 330 from auction exports USA ��, I club on weekends to cool off because I usually work up 14 hour in a day..

So go get yourself busy and stop wasting your time on Nairaland hating rich guys because you’re poor...
They did not cause your condition. Buhari did

10 Likes

Re: Not All Young Men Are Yahoo Boys - Dolapo Badmus Writes Open Letter To SARS by Aisha85: 8:43pm On May 31, 2018
damiloladuke:
Dolapo Badmus, is the Zonal Police Public Relations Officer, Lagos Police Command and she has written an open letter to SARS operatives asking the corrupt ones among them to stop the unlawful arrest of well dressed young men walking on the street with claims that they are Yahoo boys.

According to Dolapo Badmus, a lot of the well dressed young men are “hustling” up and down to make ends meet.

Read her open letter below

https://lailasnews.com/not-all-good-looking-young-men-are-into-yahoo-dolapo-badmus/

lalasticlala
God bless u ma. i beg tell them.
Re: Not All Young Men Are Yahoo Boys - Dolapo Badmus Writes Open Letter To SARS by Adesolomon2014(m): 8:44pm On May 31, 2018
damiloladuke:
Dolapo Badmus, is the Zonal Police Public Relations Officer, Lagos Police Command and she has written an open letter to SARS operatives asking the corrupt ones among them to stop the unlawful arrest of well dressed young men walking on the street with claims that they are Yahoo boys.

According to Dolapo Badmus, a lot of the well dressed young men are “hustling” up and down to make ends meet.

https://lailasnews.com/not-all-good-looking-young-men-are-into-yahoo-dolapo-badmus/

lalasticlala

Re: Not All Young Men Are Yahoo Boys - Dolapo Badmus Writes Open Letter To SARS by molasautos(m): 8:51pm On May 31, 2018
damiloladuke:

lalasticlala
nice one Mrs dolapo badmus keep it up
Re: Not All Young Men Are Yahoo Boys - Dolapo Badmus Writes Open Letter To SARS by fineboynl(m): 8:53pm On May 31, 2018
the same useless talk like bail is free. Nigeria police are the most useless police in the world
Re: Not All Young Men Are Yahoo Boys - Dolapo Badmus Writes Open Letter To SARS by Charly68: 8:53pm On May 31, 2018
Pretty officer with Brains ,kudos to you for the simple write up ..
Re: Not All Young Men Are Yahoo Boys - Dolapo Badmus Writes Open Letter To SARS by Omeokachie: 8:55pm On May 31, 2018
Hia!

Is this now how police sends communication to their men, by open letter to a blogger?
Re: Not All Young Men Are Yahoo Boys - Dolapo Badmus Writes Open Letter To SARS by cold(m): 9:00pm On May 31, 2018
She did a noble thing by writing that letter. But that letter is just a level above the IG's transmission saga. 'Hustling up and down', 'shooting their shot'! Like seriously wtf! And to think this is coming from a PPRO..smh
Re: Not All Young Men Are Yahoo Boys - Dolapo Badmus Writes Open Letter To SARS by Ejiphill09(m): 9:01pm On May 31, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

All young boys who sag,
Have tattoos
Carry dreads,
Wear big chains,
Drive fancy cars,
Use iPhones,
Have multiple handsets

Are yahooboys.
I stand to be corrected.

Be like you go reduce your intake to 100g o.

Re: Not All Young Men Are Yahoo Boys - Dolapo Badmus Writes Open Letter To SARS by xreal: 9:13pm On May 31, 2018
They will not understand until literates are recruited into SARS.
Re: Not All Young Men Are Yahoo Boys - Dolapo Badmus Writes Open Letter To SARS by emperorblog(m): 9:14pm On May 31, 2018
btw visit www.emperorblog.com.ng for,cool and,interesring story and also contact us,for,your WEB DESIGN
Re: Not All Young Men Are Yahoo Boys - Dolapo Badmus Writes Open Letter To SARS by OmoDavido(m): 9:15pm On May 31, 2018
Yusuf4:

Fool and ancient thinker, I use Iphone 7, I’m into drop shipping and freelancing. I earn more than $1200 every month on Fiverr alone doing animation videos..
I wear ripped jeans, I have ordered a 2007 salon Lexus 330 from auction exports USA ��, I club on weekends to cool off because I usually work up 14 hour in a day..

So go get yourself busy and stop wasting your time on Nairaland hating rich guys because you’re poor...
They did not cause your condition. Buhari did

Hello boss, please show me the way too na.

I am struggling financially as an undergraduate. please I am ready to learn, I beg you for God sake.

Currently without kobo in my account.

Please show me the way

2 Likes

Re: Not All Young Men Are Yahoo Boys - Dolapo Badmus Writes Open Letter To SARS by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 31, 2018
Open letter to SARS? Those illiterate? Waste of time, you should send the letter to your IGP,he will be in best position to talk to his boys.

Iron sharpen iron.
Re: Not All Young Men Are Yahoo Boys - Dolapo Badmus Writes Open Letter To SARS by ZUBY77(m): 9:17pm On May 31, 2018
They are number one terrorist group in Nigeria.
Backed by law, given violent weapons to harass and kill people however they want.
I remember one abusing me some months ago. Calling me names because i was driving a car he never hoped to own.
Well, he wont be able to disturb me ever again.

2 Likes

Re: Not All Young Men Are Yahoo Boys - Dolapo Badmus Writes Open Letter To SARS by burberry89(m): 9:19pm On May 31, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

All young boys who sag,
Have tattoos
Carry dreads,
Wear big chains,
Drive fancy cars,
Use iPhones,
Have multiple handsets

Are yahooboys.
I stand to be corrected.

You are just a fool.

2 Likes

Re: Not All Young Men Are Yahoo Boys - Dolapo Badmus Writes Open Letter To SARS by insabarnur(m): 9:20pm On May 31, 2018
Our police force is clustered with illiterate uninformed personnels.they are the embodiment of disgrace to the force..they need both spiritual and physical cancelling coz most of the rituals they fraternizes themselves with;gets over their head.God save us all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Having Sex With A Goat In Katsina Pictured / Grandmother Found Dead After Meeting Nigerian Lover / Pastor Rapes Member’s Daughter In Asaba During Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.