Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Not All Young Men Are Yahoo Boys - Dolapo Badmus Writes Open Letter To SARS - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Not All Young Men Are Yahoo Boys - Dolapo Badmus Writes Open Letter To SARS (30164 Views)

Dolapo Badmus: No Police Officer Has The Right To Check Your Mobile Phone / Dolapo Badmus: 'The 3 Things Yahoo Boys Spend Their Money On' / Dolapo Badmus: Dating Yahoo Boys Is The Fastest Way To Lose Your Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Not All Young Men Are Yahoo Boys - Dolapo Badmus Writes Open Letter To SARS by salawustyles(m): 9:22pm On May 31, 2018
Wasky101:
Finally FTC.
Please who I go send my account number too?

SARs nah terrorist group funded by the Nigerian government with tax payers money to unleash terror on the tax payers.

That been said Oya come and buy my iPhone

IPhone 5 (UK used) fresh like new for sale @ 30k.
With original charger and pack
Location; Ikeja

https://www.nairaland.com/4526690/iphone-5-16gb-30k-pictures#67921264
you deserve some accolades
Re: Not All Young Men Are Yahoo Boys - Dolapo Badmus Writes Open Letter To SARS by salawustyles(m): 9:23pm On May 31, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Quite unprofessional of a police PRO to publicly disagree with the judgement of a police department.

And yes I disagree with Dolapo.

All young boys who sag,
Have tattoos
Carry dreads,
Wear big chains,
Drive fancy cars,
Visit clubs and shutdown the bar,
Use iPhones,
Have multiple handsets
Have multiple foreign numbers on their call logs,

Are yahooboys.
I stand to be corrected.
big lie
Re: Not All Young Men Are Yahoo Boys - Dolapo Badmus Writes Open Letter To SARS by Maximus85(m): 9:24pm On May 31, 2018
damiloladuke:
Dolapo Badmus, is the Zonal Police Public Relations Officer, Lagos Police Command and she has written an open letter to SARS operatives asking the corrupt ones among them to stop the unlawful arrest of well dressed young men walking on the street with claims that they are Yahoo boys.

According to Dolapo Badmus, a lot of the well dressed young men are “hustling” up and down to make ends meet.

Read her open letter below

https://lailasnews.com/not-all-good-looking-young-men-are-into-yahoo-dolapo-badmus/

lalasticlala

What is the concept behind dreadlocks? What is the origin of dreadlocks? And why should a well trained man carry dreadlocks?

1 Like

Re: Not All Young Men Are Yahoo Boys - Dolapo Badmus Writes Open Letter To SARS by zoltan02(m): 9:28pm On May 31, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Quite unprofessional of a police PRO to publicly disagree with the judgement of a police department.

All young boys who sag,
Have tattoos
Carry dreads,
Wear big chains,
Drive fancy cars,
Use iPhones,
Have multiple handsets

Are yahooboys.
I stand to be corrected.
I pray that you fall into their hands soon. Then you'll know that most of their victims are not yahoo boys. These guys are ruthless & arrogant men with weapons who sometimes indulge in robbery and all manner of illegal activities. Just wait your turn will soon come.

1 Like

Re: Not All Young Men Are Yahoo Boys - Dolapo Badmus Writes Open Letter To SARS by stevio(m): 9:28pm On May 31, 2018
Origin bitters can help bro grin
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

All young boys who sag,
Have tattoos
Carry dreads,
Wear big chains,
Drive fancy cars,
Use iPhones,
Have multiple handsets

Are yahooboys.
I stand to be corrected.
Re: Not All Young Men Are Yahoo Boys - Dolapo Badmus Writes Open Letter To SARS by shankara7: 9:29pm On May 31, 2018
Kennitrust:
Most time, I used to reflect back on the day I had encounter with this guys call SARS.

Just for my car's headlight to point on this guy's van... After all beating, one of them was saying
"Oga, allow me to waste this idiot.
I was just lying down reflecting on that comment.
Waste me? For what? Or, is this how innocent people are killed and then tag them "criminals? "
The whole of that day, I was thinking, 'so if this guy have the chance, that's how I would have just die for doing nothing.

Only if they will even read this
Very funny but pathetic though.

1 Like

Re: Not All Young Men Are Yahoo Boys - Dolapo Badmus Writes Open Letter To SARS by anyicash(m): 9:31pm On May 31, 2018
So SARS have taken over the job of EFCC?
Re: Not All Young Men Are Yahoo Boys - Dolapo Badmus Writes Open Letter To SARS by lereinter(m): 9:32pm On May 31, 2018
i pray sars official dont shoot her
Re: Not All Young Men Are Yahoo Boys - Dolapo Badmus Writes Open Letter To SARS by CSTR1003: 9:41pm On May 31, 2018
Open letter ?seriously?
For such a high ranking member of the police?
How many SARS officers are online!?

What happened to organising a seminar or sending a memo to every branch of SARS unit in Nigeria. ?

Nigerians mumu sha. Both educated and non educated.

2 Likes

Re: Not All Young Men Are Yahoo Boys - Dolapo Badmus Writes Open Letter To SARS by horlarflex: 9:46pm On May 31, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

All young boys who sag,
Have tattoos
Carry dreads,
Wear big chains,
Drive fancy cars,
Use iPhones,
Have multiple handsets

Are yahooboys.
I stand to be corrected.
village people at work

1 Like

Re: Not All Young Men Are Yahoo Boys - Dolapo Badmus Writes Open Letter To SARS by opineflu(m): 9:55pm On May 31, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

All young boys who sag,
Have tattoos
Carry dreads,
Wear big chains,
Drive fancy cars,
Use iPhones,
Have multiple handsets

Are yahooboys.
I stand to be corrected.
nothing good can comeout of u.,period

1 Like

Re: Not All Young Men Are Yahoo Boys - Dolapo Badmus Writes Open Letter To SARS by slimdamatrix1(m): 10:01pm On May 31, 2018
A serious warning should be given to them.

Officers found harassing innocent civilians should be fined or even made to face a jail term.
Nigeria will never work till our laws protect the people and their rights!

1 Like

Re: Not All Young Men Are Yahoo Boys - Dolapo Badmus Writes Open Letter To SARS by Carter4luv(m): 10:02pm On May 31, 2018
When we av full illiterates in d military, wat do we expect if not humiliation.

1 Like

Re: Not All Young Men Are Yahoo Boys - Dolapo Badmus Writes Open Letter To SARS by tope3x(m): 10:02pm On May 31, 2018
Idiot spotted

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

All young boys who sag,
Have tattoos
Carry dreads,
Wear big chains,
Drive fancy cars,
Use iPhones,
Have multiple handsets

Are yahooboys.
I stand to be corrected.

3 Likes

Re: Not All Young Men Are Yahoo Boys - Dolapo Badmus Writes Open Letter To SARS by Nobody: 10:09pm On May 31, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

All young boys who sag,
Have tattoos
Carry dreads,
Wear big chains,
Drive fancy cars,
Use iPhones,
Have multiple handsets

Are yahooboys.
I stand to be corrected.

You need to format your brain. It's malfunctioning.

3 Likes

Re: Not All Young Men Are Yahoo Boys - Dolapo Badmus Writes Open Letter To SARS by tope3x(m): 10:13pm On May 31, 2018
Another fool spotted...SMH

Maximus85:

What is the concept behind dreadlocks? What is the origin of dreadlocks? And why should a well trained man carry dreadlocks?

1 Like

Re: Not All Young Men Are Yahoo Boys - Dolapo Badmus Writes Open Letter To SARS by VULCAN(m): 10:17pm On May 31, 2018
It's always important to read before commenting. This letter was directed at bad eggs within the SARS not the entire SARS as a whole. There is a difference.

One of the things that has destroyed the ability of the black man to engage in any form of critical thinking is the notion that a colleague or superior cannot be questioned. Such an attitude is unknown in the West.

As a matter of fact the Israeli army is built on a foundation that junior officers are encouraged to challenge the thought processes of their superiors. That way there is no room for fools in their army.

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

All young boys who sag,
Have tattoos
Carry dreads,
Wear big chains,
Drive fancy cars,
Use iPhones,
Have multiple handsets

Are yahooboys.
I stand to be corrected.
Re: Not All Young Men Are Yahoo Boys - Dolapo Badmus Writes Open Letter To SARS by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 31, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

All young boys who sag,
Have tattoos
Carry dreads,
Wear big chains,
Drive fancy cars,
Use iPhones,
Have multiple handsets

Are yahooboys.
I stand to be corrected.

You really don't stand to be corrected, you stand to be flogged, and be reminded again and againg you are constituting nuisance to NL threads.

If doing all those things u listed above is being a yahoo boy then,

Our footballers are yahoo boys because almost all of them ride in fleet of cars , with tattoos over their bodies, using more than one phone, Having crazy hair cuts,

What about our musicians like Davido

Davido, Olamide, Wizkid etc are yahoo boys because they do virtually all you listed.

My guy you need your upstairs formatted before its too late.

I don't hate you but your comments sound weird every time and I wonder if you stop to reason before typing.

Mwaamaikpe be careful oo, I dey warn you, no make me vex o

3 Likes

Re: Not All Young Men Are Yahoo Boys - Dolapo Badmus Writes Open Letter To SARS by Nobody: 10:43pm On May 31, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

All young boys who sag,
Have tattoos
Carry dreads,
Wear big chains,
Drive fancy cars,
Use iPhones,
Have multiple handsets

Are yahooboys.
I stand to be corrected.

Having read ppls comments on this thread alone I have come to conclude that if Seun has Awards for Nlanders you alone would go with several awards every year just like a music Star, Davido, Wizkid and Co.

The Most Mentioned Moniker

The Most Useless Comments

Always Online Moniker

The Most Insulted Poster

and the last but not the list which like seriously baffles me and impresses me.

The Most Tolerant Moniker ( I have not come across where ppl insult you and you replied to insult back) I might be wrong though.

Your comment is your opinion and its a free world but do small small Biko grin

4 Likes

Re: Not All Young Men Are Yahoo Boys - Dolapo Badmus Writes Open Letter To SARS by AceDomino(m): 10:48pm On May 31, 2018
There are even bad eggs among the people commenting.
Very crazy sets of people.. But
Re: Not All Young Men Are Yahoo Boys - Dolapo Badmus Writes Open Letter To SARS by Maximus85(m): 10:56pm On May 31, 2018
tope3x:
Another fool spotted...SMH

I never insulted anybody. I just aired my opinion. Social media has given kids the platform to insult their father's age mate.

Well done.

1 Like

Re: Not All Young Men Are Yahoo Boys - Dolapo Badmus Writes Open Letter To SARS by PECO4KING(m): 11:25pm On May 31, 2018
So davido, wizkid, falz, Olamide are Yahoo boy
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

All young boys who sag,
Have tattoos
Carry dreads,
Wear big chains,
Drive fancy cars,
Use iPhones,-
Have multiple handsets

Are yahooboys.
I stand to be corrected.
Re: Not All Young Men Are Yahoo Boys - Dolapo Badmus Writes Open Letter To SARS by duroc(m): 11:33pm On May 31, 2018
ZUBY77:
They are number one terrorist group in Nigeria.
Backed by law, given violent weapons to harass and kill people however they want.
I remember one abusing me some months ago. Calling me names because i was driving a car he never hoped to own.
Well, he wont be able to disturb me ever again.

Zubby has spoken. Final verdict.
Re: Not All Young Men Are Yahoo Boys - Dolapo Badmus Writes Open Letter To SARS by ahmedbanj(m): 11:54pm On May 31, 2018
Yusuf4:

Fool and ancient thinker, I use Iphone 7, I’m into drop shipping and freelancing. I earn more than $1200 every month on Fiverr alone doing animation videos..
I wear ripped jeans, I have ordered a 2007 salon Lexus 330 from auction exports USA ��, I club on weekends to cool off because I usually work up 14 hour in a day..

So go get yourself busy and stop wasting your time on Nairaland hating rich guys because you’re poor...
They did not cause your condition. Buhari did

Na thunder go kill all dose sars! useless people...btw boss show a bro way about this dropshipping stuff..
God bless!

1 Like

Re: Not All Young Men Are Yahoo Boys - Dolapo Badmus Writes Open Letter To SARS by Ericnrm(m): 12:39am On Jun 01, 2018
I know firsthand how stupid these SARS people can be
And it's just money that will save you if you fall into their trap
Re: Not All Young Men Are Yahoo Boys - Dolapo Badmus Writes Open Letter To SARS by Softhands(m): 12:56am On Jun 01, 2018
You are obviously an olodo... a capital one... I make calls to the US here in Nigeria to buy things in the US from the proceeds of money made from freelancing... Rather than eat all that comes in, one decides to invest into other businesses... So the day u see foreign number on someone like me phone logs means that I am a "Yahoo Yahoo" abi ? Of course I make money from my business so you will say the clean money is proceeds from fraud abi? The thunder that will faya you is still doing press up... ndi ara!
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

All young boys who sag,
Have tattoos
Carry dreads,
Wear big chains,
Drive fancy cars,
Use iPhones,
Have multiple handsets

Are yahooboys.
I stand to be corrected.
Re: Not All Young Men Are Yahoo Boys - Dolapo Badmus Writes Open Letter To SARS by Nobody: 1:12am On Jun 01, 2018
Wasky101:
Finally FTC.
Please who I go send my account number too?

SARs nah terrorist group funded by the Nigerian government with tax payers money to unleash terror on the tax payers.

That been said Oya come and buy my iPhone

IPhone 5 (UK used) fresh like new for sale @ 30k.
With original charger and pack
Location; Ikeja

https://www.nairaland.com/4526690/iphone-5-16gb-30k-pictures#67921264

Re: Not All Young Men Are Yahoo Boys - Dolapo Badmus Writes Open Letter To SARS by Nobody: 1:17am On Jun 01, 2018
grin...... Madam PPRO you talk well .... IRT na correct Team ! I we Thank dem for Arresting that Basssstaaard call Evans grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Not All Young Men Are Yahoo Boys - Dolapo Badmus Writes Open Letter To SARS by plainol(m): 2:59am On Jun 01, 2018
Sometimes when I get dressed up to got to work, I feel sad because I know there are some blood thirsty vampires (SARS) out there that hate well dressed guys.

I can bet you SARS knows armed robbers joints, even regular police do but because they themselves are armed robbers, they in turn raid the populace just to cover up that they are truly fighting crime.

This era is worst than the military era.

It's a blood thirsty era.

I still owe the believe SARS is a Lawful Criminal Organisation.
Re: Not All Young Men Are Yahoo Boys - Dolapo Badmus Writes Open Letter To SARS by abrahamadadhe(m): 3:22am On Jun 01, 2018
Poverty

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

All young boys who sag,
Have tattoos
Carry dreads,
Wear big chains,
Drive fancy cars,
Use iPhones,
Have multiple handsets

Are yahooboys.
I stand to be corrected.

Re: Not All Young Men Are Yahoo Boys - Dolapo Badmus Writes Open Letter To SARS by dickoflife(m): 4:23am On Jun 01, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

All young boys who sag,
Have tattoos
Carry dreads,
Wear big chains,
Drive fancy cars,
Use iPhones,
Have multiple handsets

Are yahooboys.
I stand to be corrected.
the deepest part of gell is reserved for people like you, shallow minded nitwits whose imbecilic nature cannot be concealed even with mascara.

I have dreads and tattoos of all my kids names. I drive a 2018 toyota corolla, $23,000 and I work legit hard for my money... so whenever I walk the streets of naija I should be arrested for being a fraudster abi, I wish amadioha will just thunder you for me. Na your type no let naija grow... I stand to be corrected..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Having Sex With A Goat In Katsina Pictured / Grandmother Found Dead After Meeting Nigerian Lover / Pastor Rapes Member’s Daughter In Asaba During Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.