Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,049 members, 7,818,156 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ - Literature (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ (67400 Views)

Deadly Matrimony [Romanceā¤] / Matrimony Of Secrets / Lethal Matrimony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by mismore(f): 5:19pm On Aug 08, 2018
Wow! And the friends actually lived happy ever after.
Nice story Giannaaaaaa

1 Like

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by Ibunkun1(m): 5:25pm On Aug 08, 2018
Phewwww @ Last.Welldone Ma'am.I Love The Ending

1 Like

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by Kaycee9242(m): 5:55pm On Aug 08, 2018
Wow!! I wanted to complain of ur absence Gianaaaaaa b4 I saw d litany of updates, tanx so much ur story will surely go a long way in helping couples manage their homes. Pls mention me in ur next story

1 Like

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 08, 2018
Thanks for this wonderful story Giannaaaaaa. You rock! Well done.

3 Likes

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by kimoyo: 6:42pm On Aug 08, 2018
I love happy endings. Love the story.

1 Like

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by Mhizdebs(f): 9:00pm On Aug 08, 2018
Gianaaaaa thanks so much.Finally,happy ending.God bless....m

1 Like

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by Mhizdebs(f): 9:00pm On Aug 08, 2018
Gianaaaaa thanks so much.Finally,happy ending.God bless....

1 Like

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by remiseyi(m): 9:04pm On Aug 08, 2018
Thank you for this wonderful piece Gianaaaaa.

1 Like

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by Pinkfeet: 11:11pm On Aug 08, 2018
At last you give us updates
Thumb up
Happy ending for the three friends

1 Like

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by skubido(m): 11:36pm On Aug 08, 2018
waoh, nice ending.. u too much OP,,
see you at the other side

1 Like

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by IAmXcessiz(m): 12:46am On Aug 09, 2018
Malik has forgotten that God exists! It's just a pity that Hauwa died too

Thank God for happy endings for the the 3 friends

And thank you Ginaaaa for the lovely updates

1 Like

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by Ann2012(f): 8:32am On Aug 09, 2018
Happiness at last....
Thanks for this wonderful story Gianaaaaa

1 Like

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by Emeraldz(f): 8:50am On Aug 09, 2018
Wonderful story. Well done Gianaaaaa

1 Like

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by wizsolzy(m): 9:07am On Aug 09, 2018
Thanks for completing dis story... I have actually forgotten about dis story angry

1 Like

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by ADUKKY(f): 9:43am On Aug 09, 2018
Thanks for completing the story, i had to use hubby's phone to read late last night as i couldn't wait till this morning. It was worth the wait.

1 Like

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by aytuns(m): 10:16am On Aug 09, 2018
AWESOME... thanks for completing this story...

Can you please drop the link to the next one.. Do not mind my Oliver twist nature, I just love good things

1 Like

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by bimberry1307(f): 11:27am On Aug 09, 2018
Thanks for sharing this piece. it was wonderful even though I think you rushed the end. maybe hauwa coming out clean to Richard would have been more like it instead of dying mysteriously. my opinion though, you're the writer after all. Thanks once again.

1 Like

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by PrudySara(f): 12:32pm On Aug 09, 2018
Wow!! At last. Such a lengthy update. I'm happy with the way everything fell in place. The ride with you was fun Giannna. Thanks...
Anticipating #BURNED

1 Like

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by star001(f): 1:52pm On Aug 09, 2018
Happy ending for all at last,kudos to you writer

1 Like

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by Princesstee(f): 2:05pm On Aug 09, 2018
Giannaaaaaa:
In which she closes the book.

You all have been very sweet and patient. I love you all, and thanks for reading on till the end of the book.

Hope I see you all in my next book.

Wow babe, More power to your shoulder.
Nice story smiley

1 Like

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by Uniquechild(f): 2:25pm On Aug 09, 2018
Happy ending for the three friends. You came back with overload of updates. God bless you real good

1 Like

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by Giannaaaaaa: 3:03pm On Aug 09, 2018
smiley Honestly Hauwa was just an unplanned character.
She was just a tool to make both richie and Nene discover their mistakes and how badly they needed to trust each other
bimberry1307:
Thanks for sharing this piece. it was wonderful even though I think you rushed the end. maybe hauwa coming out clean to Richard would have been more like it instead of dying mysteriously. my opinion though, you're the writer after all. Thanks once again.
Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by DemiKOL(f): 3:48pm On Aug 09, 2018
Thanks for the updates...... You made my day. Thumbs up! More grace!

1 Like

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by oyinella(f): 3:52pm On Aug 09, 2018
thanks baby girl! twas a beautiful story!

1 Like

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by Giannaaaaaa: 8:40pm On Aug 09, 2018
kiss Thanks
oyinella:
thanks baby girl! twas a beautiful story!
Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by Giannaaaaaa: 8:40pm On Aug 09, 2018
wink wink smiley
DemiKOL:
Thanks for the updates...... You made my day. Thumbs up! More grace!

1 Like

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by honourable356(m): 9:40pm On Aug 09, 2018
This is beautiful,no doubt.

I acknowledged your creativity...and welcome you warmly into the literacy world with an applause for your effort

Was this rushed?
It surely sound like it was not...

But..

Descriptive....description.. in details...work on that please,you need to give your audience a clear picture of what the place look like,what the room looks like,what the face look like...You know,...give the place a look...don't just assume that the audience will know how such place looks like,for these audience are not in your head to have a much clearer picture.

He smiled...
You did a beautiful job indeed but I am still waiting for that intrigue sparkle...

Just a tiny line separate you and it.
Yes, you will get there soon enough.

Best wishes!

1 Like

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by imranMotunrayo(f): 11:48pm On Aug 09, 2018
Thanks for the update,so happy u are back

1 Like

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by Giannaaaaaa: 8:55am On Aug 10, 2018
smiley smiley smiley Thanks a lot
honourable356:

This is beautiful,no doubt.

I acknowledged your creativity...and welcome you warmly into the literacy world with an applause for your effort

Was this rushed?
It surely sound like it was not...

But..

Descriptive....description.. in details...work on that please,you need to give your audience a clear picture of what the place look like,what the room looks like,what the face look like...You know,...give the place a look...don't just assume that the audience will know how such place looks like,for these audience are not in your head to have a much clearer picture.

He smiled...
You did a beautiful job indeed but I am still waiting for that intrigue sparkle...

Just a tiny line separate you and it.
Yes, you will get there soon enough.

Best wishes!

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by gennysq(f): 8:12pm On Aug 10, 2018
Awwwwwn smiley ..... Happy ending, doh i missed updating at d course of the story.... Anyways, a good job well served Giannaaaa, u r great.
In this story, Moral lesson is FORGIVENESS cool

1 Like

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by kayusdguy(m): 12:19am On Aug 13, 2018
Nice work Giannaaaaaa,
You are like the first person I know that finished two good stories between 3-4 months on Nairaland
I started and finished Lethal Matrimony and Wilting Matrimony today
More grace to your elbow and I can't wait to read your next story because I am definitely going to follow you.....
ALL THE BEST

1 Like

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by Giannaaaaaa: 9:11am On Aug 13, 2018
wink Thanks so much
kayusdguy:
Nice work Giannaaaaaa,
You are like the first person I know that finished two good stories between 3-4 months on Nairaland
I started and finished Lethal Matrimony and Wilting Matrimony today
More grace to your elbow and I can't wait to read your next story because I am definitely going to follow you.....
ALL THE BEST

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Prisoner Of Love: The Story / The Den Of Delilah / Baggage Claim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.