Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,947 members, 7,952,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:09 AM

Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ (68012 Views)

Deadly Matrimony [Romance❤] / Matrimony Of Secrets / Lethal Matrimony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by Giannaaaaaa: 7:00pm On Jun 03, 2018

Richard rubbed Nene's shoulder as she prepared for work. "If you get fired, that's fine. Come back home, my earnings will sustain us till you get another job" he kissed her cheek.
"Do you it's selfish for me not to want to work again? It drains life out of me" Nene looked at him a sad look on her face. "If I get the promotion, you won't have to work again. I'm sorry you have to go through this, you know I love you right? I hate seeing you so unhappy" Richard leaned in and kissed her.

"Thanks, I should leave now. Will you make breakfast for the kids and drop them at school?" Nene asked. "Sure" Richard smiled. "Thanks a lot" Nene picked up her bag and walked out of the room. She said goodbye to the boys before leaving the house.

Her head and her heart was pounding when she got to the office, maybe she shouldn't have been harsh to Moses. It was this anger of hers, she couldn't control it.

Her heart was almost in her throat as she walked to her office, if she did lose her job Richard would have to carry the burden of the entire family. She would have to depend on him too, 'God please don't let me lose my Job' she sent a silent prayer to God.

As she got into her office, it was Vacant. Her things had been cleared already. "Kainene Imoh" Moses's secretary called from the door. Tears were almost leaking out of her eyes as she turned. "Mr Moses would like to see you" Maureen said with a look of pity on her eyes.

Nene hated pity, she squared her shoulders and walked out of the office. She would give that bastard a piece of her mind and a dirty slap if need be.

Moses wasn't alone when she got to the office, he narrowed his eyes when he saw her. "I'm attending to business now, I'll call you later when I'm done with the CEO" He barked at her. Nene nodded and turned to leave

"Nene?" a voice stopped her. She turned and had a better view of the person who called her. The CEO was squinting at her, he walked closer to her. "Nene, Kainene Nwankwo?" He asked.
Recognition clicked "Malik!" she said shocked.

"Oh my God, it's really you. Where have you been all these years?" Malik threw his arms around her. Moses glared at the duo but said nothing. "I should ask you that, you're the one who's been away" Nene pulled away from the embrace.

"I did ask you to wait for me when I left to bury my father in Egypt, when I got back Alameen told me you were married" Malik said.

"Yes... " Nene looked away from his intent stare. Malik had been her boyfriend before She'd met Richard, perhaps she would have waited for him and married him if she hadn't met Richard. When she saw Richard, her other lovers paled in comparison. She thought nothing of Malik since that day.

Moses cleared his throat attracting Malik's attention. "Business waits sir, Mrs Imoh return to your office" Moses said. "My office has been cleared, I assumed you wanted to fire me" Nene regained her confidence. "Fire you? No, I only meant to have redecorated" Moses faked a smile. He wouldn't want to offend Nene since she was friends with the CEO.

"What's going on here?" Malik asked in a steely voice. "Sir, Mrs Imoh is mistaken. I merely..." Moses was saying when Malik cut him off.
"Quiet!" he turned to Nene. "What's the matter?" he asked her.

"He's been harassing me, last night he expressed that he wanted a sexual relationship with me. When I refused, he threatened to fire me. This morning, I discovered my office has been cleared" Nene explained.

"Sir, she's mistaken" Moses stuttered. Malik glared at him. "Can you take on his job Nene?" Malik asked. "What?" Nene looked confused. "His job, can you handle it?" Malik asked her. "Yes" Nene said surprised.

"Good, you've just been promoted. Maybe now you can decide what do to me him. I'll be back before lunch, then we can go out and discuss" Malik said before taking her hand.
He kissed her lightly. "I'm so happy I've found you again Nene" Malik said before walking out of the office a smirk on his handsome face.

Nene burst out laughing after he left, she turned to Moses. "The irony of life, from getting fired to getting promoted. Just this morning my faith was in your hands and now yours is in mine" Nene smirked.

"Nene, I'm so sorry. Please do not fire me, I have a wife and children. Please" Moses begged.

"Well since I'm merciful, I won't. But I've already taken up your position and I'm giving Maureen my former position. Ineye becomes my secretary, you know what this means. You're either a personal assistant or a cleaning staff. I don't want you as a PA though, you're to fat and slow. Go grab a mob and get to work or go home" Nene cocked her head to the side.

"A cleaner!" Moses glared at her. "At least you'll get paid, and you'll still be able to provide for your family. Unlike you, I'm merciful" Nene said.

Moses hissed before walking out of the office, Nene laughed before settling in her chair. Senior staff, big salary, soon she'd be rich.

6 Likes

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jun 03, 2018
Thanks for the update Giannaaaaaa.

Well done.

1 Like

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 03, 2018
Thanks for the update. Keep it up. God bless.
Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by Giannaaaaaa: 7:33pm On Jun 03, 2018

Nene handed Dara and Cassie gift bags as she sat down grinning like a cat. "What's this?" Cassie asked. "Gifts" Nene responded playing with the new diamond earrings Malik gave her at lunch yesterday.

"Okay..." Dara looked at Cassie before looking into the gift bag. "Oh my God, the mango bag I was eyeing at the Novare mall last Saturday. But Nene it's a hundred thousand, how can you afford it? " Dara asked. Nene rolled her eyes and nudged Cassie to check hers. Cassie looked into her gift bag, she brought out a cashmere sweater. The price tag was still on it, a freaking forty five thousand for a simple sweater.

"Well" Nene smiled. "Are you high,stoned or just crazy? This is freaking expensive, Nene how can you afford this? The fifteen million?" Cassie asked.

"No, company allowance. I just got my allowance budget yesterday. I went shopping, new hair, nails, massage and there was change to spare so I decided to give you guys gifts" Nene smiled playing with her ombre hair.

"Allowance, how?" Dara asked, the bag was times two of Nene's salary.

"I got promoted, Senior staff mind you" Nene said. Then she went on to explain her good fate to the girls.

"Malik!" Cassie asked alarmed. Her thought instantly went to Richard. Did he know his wife's ex was in her life once more?

"Yes Malik, he's back. He's CEO of the firm." Nene said.

Cassie instantly noticed Nene wasn't wearing her wedding band. "Where's your wedding band?" Cassie asked.

"The gold was fake, it was fading already. I'm getting platinum soon, seems better. Richard has poor tastes in these things" Nene said.

"He gave you his mother's ring, that means a lot you know" Dara said.

"I know, it's safe. I just can't wear it" Nene explained. "I actually came here because I want to go to car dealer. I was hoping you'd give me a ride Cassie" Nene explained.

"You're getting a car too?" Cassie asked.
"Yes, I'll probably get a Range Rover sport. Or what do you think?" Nene asked.

"Company's allowance or Malik's pocket? " Dara asked Cassie in a whisper.

"I think they're the same thing, he's trying to buy her back to him" Cassie muttered.

"And she's too blind and money oriented to see it" Dara agreed.

"It's Richard I pity, not again. Just when I thought everything was better now" Cassie sighed.

P. S: if you are reading this and you haven't read lethal matrimony, go do that first. Thank you!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by Pearl05(f): 7:35pm On Jun 03, 2018
I sense Greek gift. Nene won't be able to come out without a scratch.

1 Like

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by Ibunkun1(m): 8:00pm On Jun 03, 2018
Hmmm,nenee.Richard Fall My Hand O

1 Like

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by Ann2012(f): 8:57pm On Jun 03, 2018
I just hope Nene doesn't lose Richard

1 Like

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by aprilwise(m): 9:18pm On Jun 03, 2018
Money rules the world. With money u can buy the love of a woman. Bible says money answers all things. On a second thought Nene is trending wrong part. she might loose more than she again at the end.

2 Likes

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by skubido(m): 9:21pm On Jun 03, 2018
But wetin dey worry dis Nene self.. She even commot her wedding ring,

Haaa, Woman..i fear Una

Richard don enter another gbege now...

Tanks a lot for the update.

1 Like

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by Favyo(f): 9:37pm On Jun 03, 2018
Ahh.. Giana, that's too harsh, how can u be making Nene to be behaving like a mad person? But seriously, if i hadnt read up till now I'll jus suspect Idara, Richard's ex... Maybe this is just karma...like recurrence

1 Like

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jun 03, 2018
With all the care and love wey Richard dey show Nene. She is a already too spoilt with money. I dey pity Richard sha!!! Thanks for the update. Keep it up.

1 Like

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by MhiztaRange(m): 7:51am On Jun 04, 2018
I just tire for this kind Nene, she might not have discussed the new development with her husband o. women with their fish brain

1 Like

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by bimberry1307(f): 9:26am On Jun 04, 2018
why is nene this unreasonable. i'm glad about the promotion but I pity Richard. Moses? serves him right.

1 Like

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by kennybelle: 10:11am On Jun 04, 2018
Hmmn! I smell trouble looming again

1 Like

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by Giannaaaaaa: 12:03pm On Jun 04, 2018

Dara eyed Jidenna's phone on the table, she could just pick it up now and go through it. Not once since they had been married had she felt the urge to go through her husband's privacy till now.

She sighed before walking to the dresser, he wouldn't have to know. He was in the shower and he wouldn't be out for a few more minutes. She found herself smiling when she saw his wallpaper, a picture of her and the kids but her smile faded when she noticed he had a security locker on his phone now.

"Why do you have my phone?" Jidenna asked the minute he stepped out of the bathroom. He saw Dara by the dresser with his phone in hand.

"Since when do you have a password lock?" Dara asked turning to him.

"How's that your business?" Jidenna asked irritated. He walked to his closet and pulled out a pair of briefs.

"It's my business, because I'm your wife!" Dara yelled at him.

"And I'm your husband too, do I go through your personal things?" Jidenna asked annoyed.

"Well I have nothing to hide, but I can't say the same for you!" Dara handed him his phone.

"Stop being so petty, you're not a teenager Dara. Stop this nonsense" Jidenna slipped on his shirt.

"I'm being petty? Why won't you tell me about that woman. Chizaram! Why was she here?!" Dara asked.

"Mind your own business Dara!" Jidenna hissed. "It became my business the moment she showed up at my house asking for my husband" Dara shouted.

"She's whatever you think she is, don't bother me. I have work to do" Jidenna said.

"Fine... " Dara watched him with a flame of resentment in her heart. If the woman was nobody to him, why was he being so secretive.

"I'm sorry about last night, I shouldn't have talked to you that way" Jidenna said the following morning.

"It wouldn't be the first time" Dara muttered as she fixed her hair.

They head the door bell and Jidenna pick up his bag. "I'll go get it" he said walking out of the room. Dara followed immediately, wondering who was visiting so early. It was just seven o clock in the morning.

Jidenna opened the door and saw Chizaram at the door. "Jay we have to talk?" She looked worried.

"What's the matter?" he asked noticing the panic in her voice.

"It's about..." she stopped when she noticed that Dara was now behind Jidenna listening. "I wouldn't have come if it wasn't important, perhaps we can talk somewhere else" She said quickly.

"No...its fine. You can say whatever you want to say right here" Dara said immediately. Jidenna was surprised that she was standing so close but he said nothing.

"It's a personal matter Dara, Chizaram will you walk to the car with me" Jidenna started to move but Dara's hand stopped him.

"Where do you think you're going, you think I'll let you leave with this woman? Whatever you want to say, say it here and now!" Dara said.

"Stop this rubbish this instant Dara, behave yourself" Jidenna pulled away from her hold.

"You behave yourself Jidenna, how dare you disrespect me like this?" Dara asked bitterly.

"Would you stop being dramatic? Chizaram is a friend, nothing else. What kind of a wife believes the worse of her husband?" Jidenna frowned at her.

Dara sighed and moved away from the door, she however watched the duo as they went to the car together.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by kennybelle: 12:17pm On Jun 04, 2018
I wonder why Jidenna is acting this way, even if he's nt having a relationship with d lady, it wnt hurt to tell his wife whatever dt is going on btw them. Chizaram also has some guts sha.

Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by Giannaaaaaa: 12:47pm On Jun 04, 2018

"Are you serious?" Cassie looked at Dara in disbelief. "Dead, Serious.  He just walked away with this woman, the way he spoke to me" Dara shook her head angrilly. "I'm sorry you're going through this Dara, men are such idiots" Cassie shook her head.

Tobi cleared his throat entering the sitting room. "Really honey?" he winked picking up his wrist watch. Cassie narrowed her eyes at him playfully "Were you eavesdropping?" she asked him. "Never, just happened to hear your last remark" he kissed her cheek.

"Hello Dara, I'm sorry I can't stay to partake in your gossips. Work calls, I'll be back by six though. Honey do you need anything?" Tobi asked.

"Do you think you can stop by at the dragon? I'm craving sweets and sour pork" Cassie rubbed her belly.

"Anything for you" Tobi said adjusting his tie. "I love you, bye" he kissed her on the lips this time before leaving.

"How did you get so lucky?" Dara rolled her eyes. "Oh it's not all roses between us, there are thorns. Lots of thorns, baby mama drama. You see the cheques he writes them, it pisses me off. I love the boys but their mothers? Not so much" Cassie rolled her eyes.

"How's Tiwa?" Dara asked. "She's herself, she's actually with her grandma for the week. I need some time alone" Cassie winked.

"I want some alone time too but then who will look after my bunch. They don't like to be away from me, or their father." Dara thought about Jidenna and felt bitter again.

"Even with me, Iremide won't stay with me for an hour" Cassie chuckled thinking of Dara's feisty daughter.

"How's Nene?" Dara asked changing the topic immediately. They hadn't seen Nene for a long time.

"She's fine, I guess. These days she's glowing, she's happier though. I guess money would do that to you" Cassie replied.

"I can't fault her, she's always been used to wealth. It must have been hard for her living without it. I still think Malik is a bad idea, that guy was obsessed with Nene" Dara said.

"Obsessed is an understatement, anyway she's a big girl now. She's a mother, I trust that she'll make the right decision" Cassie said.

Any other doubt she had, she kept to herself.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by Ann2012(f): 1:32pm On Jun 04, 2018
Thanks for the updates

1 Like

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by Giannaaaaaa: 2:44pm On Jun 04, 2018
kiss you are welcome honey.
Ann2012:
Thanks for the updates

1 Like

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by Cadec007(m): 3:53pm On Jun 04, 2018
Finally caught up!!!!

1 Like

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by skubido(m): 4:14pm On Jun 04, 2018
Tanks a lot for the update. God bless
Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 04, 2018
Cadec007:
Finally caught up!!!!
Welcome back. Op thanks for the update. Twists and turns in each family, when will these end?

1 Like

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by Cadec007(m): 12:16am On Jun 05, 2018
Godwindanielboy:
Welcome back. Op thanks for the update. Twists and turns in each family, when will these end?
thanks
Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by Saintmary(f): 8:44am On Jun 06, 2018
Hmmm. What money makes people do

1 Like

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by Giannaaaaaa: 4:35pm On Jun 06, 2018

Dara made her mind not to talk about Chizaram, or ask Jidenna about her again. That was why she's held her peace when she saw chizaram by the gateman's post late in the afternoon. Chizaram didn't stay for a long time, she didn't come to the main door either. Dara only watched her from her bedroom window upstairs, it was only after chizaram had gone that she went downstairs.

Jidenna was in the living room indulging the twins in a game of scrabble. "I wasn't aware you were awake" he looked up from the game. Dara only rolled her eyes and sat down at the far end of the living room thinking about this mystery woman.

"Are you okay mummy?" Lota asked innocently. "Sssh...mummy and daddy are fighting" Iremide said picking up a tile. Jidenna looked at the twins astonished, most especially at Iremide. "Ire, what gave you that idea?" he asked. Dara looked at her daughter in askance too. 

"Mummy has been giving you angry looks since yesterday, lota and I give each other angry looks when we're fighting" Iremide shrugged.  "Daddy see I what I formed" She looked up with bright eyes.

"Iremide you're mistaken, your dad and I are on good terms. You mustn't say that again" Dara warned. "Yes mummy" Iremide said her attention on the board again. Minutes later, Dara couldn't hold back her curiosity so she went out to confront Sunday the gate man.

"What did she want?" She asked. "What?" Sunday looked confused. "That woman,  what did she want?" she asked. "She... She came to pick up a cheque. Oga gave me a cheque in the morning that someone would come to pick it up in the afternoon" Sunday said. A cheque? Dara wondered briefly.

"Did you see how much was written on the cheque?" Dara asked. "Two hundred thousand Naira  madam" Sunday replied. Dara nodded her head "Let me know if he gives you another cheque again and Sunday don't let him know about this conversation" Dara walked back to the house.
All through the night, she kept wondering why Jidenna was secretly giving this woman money. What for?  Her mind was racing to different opinions. It wasn't until two o'clock she remembered something Cassie had said.

Something about baby mamas and cheques, but that was just a thought. Jidenna wouldn't have children with someone else, or would he?

2 Likes

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by Giannaaaaaa: 5:23pm On Jun 06, 2018

Richard threw his blazer over his shoulder and walked to the living room. "Boys, I hope you're done with breakfast. We've got to leave now" Richard said aloud.
"Dad, we're going with mummy" Nick shouted back.
Richard turned to the boys "I thought mum had important things to do at work today. Why don't I take you instead?" He said.

Nene breezed into the living room "Actually honey I called my boss and asked for permission already so I'm going in late to the office" Nene said.

"Yay!" Nick jumped all over the place. Richard chuckled at his enthusiasm " I can't wait to see my friend's reaction when they see me in mummy's car" Nick grinned. Then he wrinkled his nose like his elder brother, a habit they had picked up from Nene when she saw dissatisfied with something. "Lex says daddy's car is outdated" He said shoving his books into his bar.

"Ahhh" Richard pick up Nick and began to tickle him. "So, mummy brings home a range and daddy's Camry is suddenly outdated. Well done boys" he teased before setting Nick back on the chair.

"I'll see you later in the evening Nens" he kissed her before walking out of the house.

"How's your wife doing?" Dayo his colleague who rarely spoke to him asked the minute he settled into his chair.

Richard turned to look at him in confusion rather than surprise "My wife is fine, how's your....girlfriend?" He asked.

Dayo waved a hand in dismissal "Useless girl that one, I've told her I never to set foot in surulere again" Dayo hissed.

Gossip didn't interest Richard so he turned to his computer instead.

"You know my brother Kunle, the one who came with me to the easter party?" Dayo asked Richard.

Richard held his breath before turning back to Dayo. "What about him?" He asked.

"He works in the accounting department at the same firm with your wife" Dayo said.

"I don't suppose Nene knows him, she's never mentioned him before" Richard turned once more to his computer.

Dayo ignored the hint of sarcasm and the dismissal. "I wonder how you feel knowing your wife earns about four times the amount of your salary. Half a million, wow!Soon you'll be swimming in money" Dayo said.

Richard looked at the man like he was delusional. "Dayo, what's this nonsense you're saying?" he asked irritated.

"Kunle tells me that your wife is being paid five hundred thousand" Dayo still looked amazed.

"He's mistaken, Nene earns a hundred and fifty" Richard said. "My brother is not a liar" Dayo snapped.

"My wife isn't either" Richard snapped also.

"She's the only one who earns that much in the company can you imagine?" Dayo said. "Kunle says she's friend's with the owner of the firm, that explains why she gets staff allowance of over a million. Don't you wonder how she got her car?" Dayo asked.

"Just shut up and stop spinning tales Dayo" Richard hissed. This time Dayo kept quiet, Richard shook his head. The lies people come up with, he mused.

1 Like

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by Giannaaaaaa: 6:09pm On Jun 06, 2018

Richard had just rounded off all his activities when his phone rang. He checked the caller, it was the headmistress at his Children's school. He wondered if something had gone wrong, maybe Nene closed later than usual and had forgotten to pick them up. It was her turn to pick them up today.

"Hello Mrs Fomson" He said answering the call.

"Good evening Mr Imoh, I hope you're not busy" she asked.

"No, I'm not. Is anything the matter, Nick, Alexis?" he wondered.

"Actually that's why I called sir, your wife wouldn't speak to me" she sounded pained.

"Why?" Richard asked confused wondering what had gone down with Nene and the head mistress.

"Your kids are exceptional and we love them here. This morning your wife sent an email that she was withdrawing the kids. I tried calling her but she wouldn't answer her phone, she hasn't replied my emails too" Mrs Fomson said.

"What?" Richard asked perplexed. Nene withdrawing the boys from their school, what for?

"I take it that you're not aware of this Mr Imoh" Mrs Fomson said.

"No, but I'll address it and call you afterwards. Thanks for informing me Mrs Fomsom" Richard sighed.

"Thanks Mr Imoh" Mrs Fomson said before ending the call.

Seriously what's going on with Nene these days?

He was going to confront Nene the minute he stepped into the house. Why was she withdrawing the boys out from the school without even talking to him about it.

There was a man in the house when he walked in. "Daddy, daddy!" Nick rushed to hug Richard when he entered.

Alexis looked up "Welcome Dad, how was work?" he asked. He didn't wait for Richard's reply before turning back to the man in the living room.

"Wait a minute Alexis, let me have a word with your father" Malik said turning away from the boy. He stood up and walked to Richard.

"Richard, we finally meet. I've always wanted to see the man Nene finally married, Nice to meet you" Malik stretched out his hand.

"And you are?" Richard asked.

"Malik, your wife's boss and dear friend of course. We've been friends for ages, long before you came along" There was a tinge of bitterness in those words.

"Nice to meet you too" Richard ignored the hand and turned to Alexis. "where's your mum?" he asked.

"Kitchen" he replied. Nick followed his dad into the kitchen.

"Richard, you're back" Nene hugged him and kissed him.

"We need to talk" he pulled away from her arms. "Talk about what?" Nene asked.

"Mrs Fomson called" Richard said. "Not now, we'll talk about it later. I have a guest, will you be joining us for dinner?" Nene asked.

"I'm going out, I'm going to see my mum" Richard said. "Daddy let me come with you" Nick said. Nene glared a little at Richard "You can see her tomorrow" she said.

"I don't think so" Richard replied. "Nick go back to Alexis and uncle Malik" Nene ordered. Nick pouted before walking back to the living room.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you my boss was coming over, he wanted to see Alexis and Nicholas" Nene placed her hand on his shoulder.

"I didn't ask, goodnight Nene" Richard walked out of the kitchen.

3 Likes

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by skubido(m): 6:23pm On Jun 06, 2018
Oya igara for Nene.. Richard u better open dat ur two eyes wella

Tanks a lot for the update. God bless

1 Like

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by Mhizdebs(f): 9:12pm On Jun 06, 2018
thanks for the update.nene I shake my head for you...

1 Like

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jun 06, 2018
Thanks for the update. God bless.

1 Like

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by Uniquechild(f): 9:35pm On Jun 06, 2018
Nene what's wrong with you? I'm watching you in 3D o

1 Like

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by Ibunkun1(m): 10:51pm On Jun 06, 2018
Geeez Is Nene Hypnotised Or What?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

........rebbecca......... / Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ / Questions, Theories, And Trivia Of The ASOIAF (Game Of Thrones) Books.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.