Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,177 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ (67353 Views)

Deadly Matrimony [Romance❤] / Matrimony Of Secrets / Lethal Matrimony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by aprilwise(m): 5:34am On Jun 07, 2018
Nene
Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by kennybelle: 9:42am On Jun 07, 2018
Hmn! Nene and Jidenna are gradually straying. I hope this doesn't turn out to be messier than part 1 o!

Thanks for the update wink

1 Like

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by lady25(f): 9:52am On Jun 07, 2018
Nene! Nene!! Nene!!! How many times did I call you... Check ya head well

My wonderful writer keep up the good job... chop kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by Giannaaaaaa: 7:06pm On Jun 07, 2018
kiss thank you dear
lady25:
Nene! Nene!! Nene!!! How many times did I call you... Check ya head well

My wonderful writer keep up the good job... chop kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by Ann2012(f): 10:52pm On Jun 07, 2018
I just pray Nene doesn't ruin her home because of her insatiable urge for luxury.
Jidenna all your secret will soon be out in d open
Thanks for the updates Giannaaaaaa
Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by MhiztaRange(m): 11:40am On Jun 08, 2018
you're such a good writer, I always wait in anticipation and can't predict what's next. keep up the good work.
Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by Saintmary(f): 7:45am On Jun 09, 2018
And so we've made front page, consistency pays Cheers to Gianaaaaaa.

1 Like

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by rashfeezco(m): 8:05am On Jun 09, 2018
when will #3 be out
Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by aytuns(m): 12:47pm On Jun 09, 2018
Had to go read the first part... This is such a wonderful story... Following!
Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by dupsai(f): 5:01pm On Jun 09, 2018
Great job here, Gianaaaaaa, please is Malik and Mustapha the same person?

1 Like

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by enekwesylvia: 11:44pm On Jun 09, 2018
Gianaaaaaa, i love ur style of writing and d story is dope.
Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by Giannaaaaaa: 1:05am On Jun 10, 2018

"Mummy can I get a coconut flavored cake with chocolate icing this year?" Tiwa asked pulling her box braids.

"Sweetheart you had that last year and the year before. Don't you think your friends are tired of eating that every year?" Cassie asked amused.

"But it's my birthday, not theirs" Tiwa pouted and kicked the shopping cart lightly. Cassie hummed and picked up a pack of disposable cups.

"Mummy... " Tiwa whined again.

"Sweetheart would you prefer the barbie ones or the bratz? Cassie asked.

"Mummy answer me" Tiwa pulled Cassie's arms again. Cassie rolled her eyes and turned to Tiwa.

"Darling it's your birthday yes,  but you're inviting your friends and family.  I think it would be selfish of you to ask for the same cake all the time simply because it's your favorite. I don't even like coconut cake" Cassie said.

Tiwa crossed her arms dissatisfied with her mother's response. "Fine,  no one else should eat my cake.  I'll eat it alone, with daddy.  Daddy likes coconut cake" Tiwa hissed and walked away.

"Sweetie don't wander far away" Cassie called out shaking her head.

When Tiwa hadn't showed up minutes later, she got worried and decided to go and check the toy section.

She sighed in relief when she saw Tiwa standing by the aquarium that had faux fishes in it. "Tiwa, I asked you not to wander off" Cassie hissed.

"Mummy can I get a fish too?" Tiwa asked suddenly.

"That's not real fish,  their powered by battery. Let's go, I haven't bought balloons yet" Cassie said.

"I want a fish too" Tiwa stalled looking at the aquarium. "That big one there, the one with pink,  purple and blue fins" Tiwa continued.

"Maybe another day honey, right now we're shopping for your party. Let's go, mummy is so tired already. Be a good girl and listen to mummy" Cassie said.

"If Daddy was here,  he'd buy  the fish for me" Tiwa glared at Cassie.  "Then maybe next time you should ask your daddy to take you shopping" Cassie said exasperated.

"I want a my own fish" Tiwa said stubbornly refusing to move. 

"Tiwa don't do this to me today, behave yourself" Cassie frowned knowing what was coming up next. Tiwa made a face "If I cry loudly will you buy it for me?" She asked.

"Tiwa don't start..." Cassie warned.  "I'm going to cry mummy" Tiwa scrunched up her face in preparation for her false tears act.

"Fine,  we'll take the fish!" Cassie snapped. She signalled to the attendant. "Thank you mummy" Tiwa grinned.

"Yes ma'am how may I be of help?" The smiling attendant asked. "I want the multi colored fish and a fish bowl to go with it" Cassie said.

"Alright ma'am, please come to the counter" The smiling attendant gestured to the counter.

"Mummy what should we name the fish?" Tiwa asked.

"How about Cassie?" a deep voice answered. Cassie turned immediately at the sound of the voice.

Her nightmare was smiling back at her. "Tiwa,  we're leaving" She took Tiwa's arm and pulled her away.

"Mummy my fish!" Tiwa cried looking back at the aquarium.

"Next time" Cassie growled. Her heart beat raced as she pushed the cart.

Dele was back, since when....?   And why?

4 Likes

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by Giannaaaaaa: 1:10am On Jun 10, 2018
undecided my bad, it's Malik not mustapha. I've corrected it
dupsai:
Great job here, Gianaaaaaa, please is Malik and Mustapha the same person?
Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by Giannaaaaaa: 1:11am On Jun 10, 2018

Tobi first noticed the stormy look on his daughter's face before his wife's.
"What's the matter honey,  didn't you have fun? " Tobi asked helping Cassie with the shopping bags.

"No!  Mummy decided to be mean.  She wouldn't but me fish!" Tiwa shouted throwing Cassie a nasty look.

"Don't give me that face and go to your room this instant" Cassie glared back.

"You're so evil! Like Draco malfoy in Harry Potter. I don't like you at all,  I like daddy more. I don't even want a stupid party!" Tears ran down her cheeks.

Tobi dropped the bags on the coffee table. "Tiwa don't say that, what happened? Talk to me" Tobi knelt beside Tiwa who was crying.

"Mummy wouldn't buy me plastic toy fish,  she won't let me have coconut cake either. Mummy is mean, mummy doesn't like me" she sobbed burying her face in her father's chest.

Tobi rubbed her head soothingly "Tell you what? We'll go get you fishes tomorrow and a six tiered coconut cake. And coconut ice cream too" Tobi tried to console her.

"Promise?" Tiwa asked.  "Sure sweetheart, anything for my princess" Tobi kissed her cheeks.

"Pretty girl,  stop crying. Will you apologize to mummy? You know she loves you" Tobi asked.

"No! I'm not talking to mummy again!" Tiwa hissed, she pulled away from her dad and  ran upstairs.

Tobi sighed and turned to Cassie. "Why didn't you buy the damn fish?" Tobi asked.

" I was going to, your damned bastard of a brother showed up! I took Tiwa away" Cassie yelled.

"Dele....." Tobi didn't look surprised.

"Yes, Dele!" Cassie sat on the settee. "I thought he was in United States of never to return" she hissed wringing her hands nervously.

Tobi said nothing surprisingly, Cassie looked up at her husband and studied his expression.

"You knew he was back" she said shocked. Tobi sighed and nodded.

"Yes,  he contacted me Last week at the office" Tobi said sitting beside Cassie.

"Oh my God! Tobi why didn't you tell me?" Cassie asked.

"I didn't want you to worry Cassie,  it's of no importance anyway. He won't do shît,  you don't have anything to worry about" Tobi said.

"And Tiwa?" Cassie asked looking at her husband. "Tiwa will be just fine, do you still question her paternity?" Tobi frowned.

"No,  but we never did a paternity test. What if he starts up trouble, if he spills secrets. He's dangerous, I don't trust him" Cassie said.

"Tiwa is my daughter, that's all that matters. Paternity or no paternity test,  we'll not talk about it again" Tobi said strongly.

Cassie nodded and leaned into him.  "You have to be strong Cassandra.  You won't keep running away from him, face him.  Show him no fear" Tobi kissed his wife.

Cassie looked him in the eyes "I don't know if I can Tobi" Cassie murmured. "You have to" Tobi maintained and kissed his wife.

Cassie broke into tears,  pregnancy hormones that's all this was.  Stupid, damned, pregnancy hormones.

Dele was back, it doesn't matter. She wouldn't be the same weak Cassie she was years ago.

She would be stronger now.

6 Likes

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by skubido(m): 2:56am On Jun 10, 2018
She better do ooo, cuz running will not help oo.

Tanks a lot for the update. God bless

1 Like

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by cyndy1000(f): 6:28am On Jun 10, 2018
I think they are really spoiling Tiwa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by Uniquechild(f): 6:59am On Jun 10, 2018
I agree with you totally. Imagine saying that the mother is evil.
cyndy1000:
I think they are really spoiling Tiwa

1 Like

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by Nobody: 7:10am On Jun 10, 2018
Tiwa needs better flogging and discipline, she has traits of a spoilt brat.
Hmm, Dele should better respect himself.
Nice update.

3 Likes

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by Ann2012(f): 7:19am On Jun 10, 2018
Thanks for the updates ma'am
Tiwa, come here four strokes fall on u
Dele and his scheming act is back

1 Like

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by Saintmary(f): 10:28am On Jun 10, 2018
Please guys, don't just read and comment, let's nominate Gianaaaaaa for the monthly awards, the encouragement will go a long way. Well done Gianaaaaaa.
Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by mismore(f): 1:52pm On Jun 10, 2018
Nice story Giannaaaaaa

1 Like

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 10, 2018
Nice!!! Keep it up. God bless.

1 Like

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by aytuns(m): 3:37pm On Jun 10, 2018
cheesy, thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by Ibunkun1(m): 8:28pm On Jun 10, 2018
Yeparipa Oo,dele Ke

1 Like

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by Ibunkun1(m): 8:29pm On Jun 10, 2018
Hmmmm,i Smell Trouble

1 Like

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by Giannaaaaaa: 3:02pm On Jun 11, 2018

"Why didn't you come back home last night?" Nene asked the minute she let Richard into the house.

"I stayed over with Tonia at the hospital, she went into labour last night. She's at the hospital" Richard explained. "Oh... " Nene didn't pry him for more answers.

She and Richard's sister weren't close, they didn't see eye to eye. Antonia always judged and criticized her, she on the other hand simply ignored her.

"I'm going to wake the boys up, they have to get ready for school" Nene said still looking at Richard. "Why did you?..." they started together before stopping.

"Why did I what?" Richard asked sharply. Nene placed her hand on his shoulder and noticed he was tense.

"Last night, why did you leave?" she asked him. "That's not even important, why did you withdraw the boys from their school?" he asked.

"The school... it's low standard. I just think the boys deserve better don't you think. What do you think of Green Hills?" Nene asked looking away.

"Low standard Nene really? I think their former school is just fine!" Richard said.

"I can't blame you for your tastes, what's done is done. The boys like their new school, there's a basketball court, a pool, tennis and guess what the school also introduces mandarin and Spanish classes to the students. Karate and other interesting activities. Green Hills is just right for the boys" Nene smiled animatedly.

"You didn't even talk with me about it Nens" Richard said. "I'm sorry sweetheart, there was no time. Don't worry about it, the boys are fine now" Nene kissed his cheek.

"How can we afford Green Hills? We can't afford it, how much is the tuition?" Richard asked taking out his phone.

"Nothing much" Nene lied. Richard checked out details about the school quickly on google. "Nothing much is half a million for primary school students, wow! How are we going to pay for their education?" Richard turned to Nene.

"The company will sponsor the kids" Nene said frowning. "Your company sponsor staff children's education?" Richard asked.

"Yes" Nene replied. "Since when, and how many kids are they sponsoring? Don't think of lying Nene, I know you are planning to. Tell me to my face that you're going to allow another man cater for our children" Richard looked at Nene angrily.

"What are you talking about?" Nene flared.

"Don't try to fücking deny it Nene, the car, the clothes, it's all from your boss!! Now you listen to me Nene, tell him that I refuse to let him take responsibility for my children. And I don't want to see him in this house anymore!" Richard hissed and walked away.

°°°°°°°
"Why not Nene, I want to help you. Don't be stubborn, I love your kids. Let me sponsor their education, please. Let me do this for you" Malik stood up and walked to her. He placed his hand on her jaw and angled her face to face his.

"I appreciate your help Mal, but my husband and I can't take care of that. You have done enough" Nene said.

"I don't understand Nene, yesterday you were ecstatic about this. It's your husband isn't it? He declined" Malik looked thoughtful for a moment.

"No, it's not that. I slept on it and I decided not to weigh you with it" Nene replied. "Tell me about yourself husband, what does he do, where does he work, why are you with him?" Malik said.

Malik stared at the phone minutes later after Nene had left. He wanted Nene for himself, but there was an obstacle.

The only option was getting rid of the obstacle, but how?

Or he could get Nene to leave the obstacle, what would make Nene leave Richard he wondered.

He picked up his phone and dialed a friend of the family. A man who he'd done business with in the past, a man who owed him a favor.

"Hello Uncle Mike" he said cheerfully.

"Malik, my boy. How are you son?" the man replied.

"I'm fine Uncle, I'm calling because of something important. It's about one of your employees, I just found out that he worked for one of your branches in Lagos" Malik said.

"Who is this person, and what about him?" Mr Abdul asked.

"His name is Richard Imoh" Malik said calling the name of his problem with venom.

"I'll find out about this person, what's the problem?" he asked.

"I want you to fire him, I'm not asking you Uncle Mike. I plan to take that favor you owe me. Fire Richard Imoh, no questions" Malik said.

"Consider it done my boy. Anything for my favorite investor" Mr Abdul laughed.

Malik smiled and ended the call. "Let's See how Richard and Nene will last.

3 Likes

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by kennybelle: 3:30pm On Jun 11, 2018
Oh no, not again! Richard has had enough already. To feel he's abt to go through another pains in his marriage...i feel for him already

Thanks ma'am for the update

1 Like

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by Giannaaaaaa: 3:36pm On Jun 11, 2018

"So what does it matter if Your husband is giving this woman money? Maybe he's just helping out a friend" Nene shrugged.

Dara glared at her "Oh really, how would you feel if Richard was sending money to a strange woman?" Dara asked.

"Dara you're being paranoid, and you're spoiling the fun. This place sells the best steak, we came here to eat steak not talk about family problems. Why do you think I didn't go home from work?" Nene asked.

"What's your own problem Nene?" Cassie asked looking at the menu. "I don't have a problem, can we order already?!" Nene snapped.

"You're cranky" Cassie stated.

"Richard is being an idiot! He won't accept Malik's help to sponsor the kids education" Nene said.

"You're just a fool, now Malik wants to pay your kids school fees. You think he's being charitable? I think he wants to sleep with you" Dara said.

"Why? You think he's like your cheating husband?" Nene hissed.

"My husband is not cheating on me" Dara yelled.

"He is, I won't blame him though. You're about the most boring person in the world" Nene mocked.

"Shut the hell up you two" Cassie said but Nene Ignored her. "I wonder if he told you he came to me first back in school, asked me to date him. When I refused, he decided to go for the most boring person in the group" Nene hissed.

"You're just a stupid, selfish, vain, spoilt bïtch" Dara hissed back.

"Nene, Dara. Stop it this instant!" Cassie said sensing things were getting out of hand.

"Mind your own business Mrs perfect!" Dara yelled at Cassie.

"Yes, you think you're so perfect. You can do no wrong, with your rich, perfect, husband. Screw you and your perfect life Cassandra" Nene got up and picked up her purse.

Dara followed and the both of them walked out of the restaurant leaving Cassie wide-eyed.

"What is wrong with two of them?" She wondered aloud. The waiter came to the table "I'm ready to take your order ma'am" he smiled.

"Just fruit wine, zero alcohol. Thank you" Cassie smiled politely.

°°°°°°°

"Dara what's wrong?" Jidenna asked when he saw Dara was crying.

"You sly bastärd!" she threw her bag at him. "You wanted to date Nene didn't you?" Dara accused.

"Dara...stop. Don't do this now, the kids are asleep" Jidenna sighed putting the bag aside.

"I should have just left you when I had the chance, you don't deserve me at all. You're a cheat, you're a liar and you have no respect for me at all. I hate you" Dara stood by the door.

Jidenna got up and walked to her "Why are you being this way Dara?" he wondered where she had learned that he'd wanted to date Nene. That was years ago and he was glad Nene had refused.

"One small mistake and I'm gone. So while you're having fun with chizaram make sure I don't find out. If I do, I'll be leaving you and I'll be taking the twins. And you won't see us ever again" she hissed before leaving the room.

Jidenna stood by the door tensed, he had planned to tell her the truth tonight.

He'd hoped that a night out with the girls would lighten her mood, that she would be in a good mood when she heard the truth and she would understand him.

Now he couldn't bring himself to tell her anytime soon, not when she was on the edge.

4 Likes

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by skubido(m): 3:42pm On Jun 11, 2018
Whc kine wahala b dis, shey na by force ni,
Haa, Richard don enter ham again, and Nene don change d kids school already...
She jst dey create problem give Richard, when her eyes no go stay wan place. Yeye child

Tanks a lot for the update. God bless

1 Like

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by Ibunkun1(m): 4:01pm On Jun 11, 2018
Hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by kennybelle: 4:22pm On Jun 11, 2018
hmmn. I smell trouble...Jidenna possibly has a pregnant mistress. The bond amongst the ladies is beginning to be tested, I think they are all just worked up frm their personal problems. I love the suspense wink

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

The Den Of Delilah / Toto Pass Toto 21+ / The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.