Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,561 members, 7,827,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ - Literature (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ (67439 Views)

Deadly Matrimony [Romance❤] / Matrimony Of Secrets / Lethal Matrimony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by Favyo(f): 12:47pm On Jul 01, 2018
Ok, Gianna, thanks and well-done. More pls kiss
Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by sheba222(f): 3:54pm On Jul 01, 2018
more ink to ur pen, we are Wait.
Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by sheba222(f): 3:55pm On Jul 01, 2018
more ink to ur pen, we are Waiting.
Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by Kaycee9242(m): 6:43pm On Jul 01, 2018
Gianaaaa well done plenty, d thunder dt will fire malik and dele still dy do press up

1 Like

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by horwa140: 2:32am On Jul 02, 2018
This story remind me a lot of vampire diaries the whole dele,cassie and tobi things

1 Like

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by whinnie(f): 10:23am On Jul 02, 2018
Thanks alot,more update please

2 Likes

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by okeyben10: 12:34am On Jul 04, 2018
where is yu mama?

what of Grace sef

miss yu loads

1 Like

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by Giannaaaaaa: 1:13am On Jul 04, 2018
Really? I didn't watch Vampire Diaries but I'd love to know how vampire tales somehow links up with this story cheesy
horwa140:
This story remind me a lot of vampire diaries the whole dele,cassie and tobi things
Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by Giannaaaaaa: 1:13am On Jul 04, 2018

"I think you two need a break,  seriously. You both work too hard" Mrs Imoh said smiling at Richard.

"We're not working at the moment"  Nene smiled forking a piece of vegetable into her mouth.

"Exactly, now you're both out of work. You two should relax,  go on a vacation or perhaps a weekend getaway" Mrs Imoh suggested.

"We don't have the resources for that now, and besides we have to look after the kids?" Nene said.

She turned to look at Alexis who had refused to speak to her since they moved out of Malik's fancy house.

As a matter of fact he'd refused to talk to anyone else since he got back. His brother, his father, and his grandmother.

"I can look after the boys,  it's not that difficult. You and Richard should do  something for yourselves" Mrs Imoh encouraged.

"Perhaps" Nene said. She turned to her boys,  "Boys,  let's go to bed now" she said looking at Nick now.

"I want to wait up for dad" Nick pouted.  "Dad won't be back for a while honey, let's go to bed. Alexis will a bath interest you?" she asked.

She knew he was unhappy, the house had made him really happy. And she understood they anyone would be unhappy to have their happiness taken away from them.

He couldn't understand that taking Malik's offer could have ruined the family.

"Alexis" she called softly. Alexis ignored her and got up. He picked up his plate and left the room.

"He'll come around Nene, he's just a boy.  Don't expect him to understand" Mrs Imoh said staring at the spot Alexis had been sitting.

"Your mom suggested that we go on a weekend getaway" Nene traced Richard's jaw with her fingers.

"A vacation?" Richard looked amused for a second before noting Nene's seriousness.

"Sweetheart if I had the money, I'd take you and the boys anywhere" he  said and kissed her forehead.

"I have some money saved up Richard, let me" Nene said and kissed him lightly on the lips.

"Malik's money" Richard said. "I worked for it remember" Nene reminded him.

"And Malik is out of the picture now" Nene frowned. "Is he?" Richard wondered why Malik gave up so easily.

Nene remembered her last conversation with Malik. He'd called her after she'd emailed him her resignation letter.

'Are you sure you know what you're doing?' He'd asked.

'What do you mean!' she asked with feigned confusion.

'I'm only trying to help Nene, Richard won't make you happy. Please, let me help' Malik said. He sounded so needy, Nene hated how he sounded.

'Richard makes me happy okay, Malik please you need to move on' she said and ended the call.

He hadn't called her or tried any form of contact since then. Why then did she feel like he hadn't given up but was planning something else to get her.

Richard kissed her deeply. "You're right, he's out of the picture" he said.

Any other doubts he had, he kept it to himself.

3 Likes

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by Giannaaaaaa: 1:17am On Jul 04, 2018

Cassie placed her hand above her head and the watched the baby. "You can hear the heartbeat now but and you can tell the sex already" Doctor Caron smiled.

Cassie nodded absently, all she could think about was the fact that any moment from now Dele could succeed in getting her daughter.

"Well....?" Doctor Caron asked.

"I'd rather not know the sex now" Cassie said, not when Tobi was absent.

"Cassandra, you need to take care. Another spotting in a month. I don't want you to lose your dad. I suggest no more strenuous activity and bed rest for at least two weeks. You have to be strong for the baby" Doctor Caron said sternly.

"Yes daughter, we're just going through some tough times at home" Cassie said lamely.

"Tobi isn't here today" Doctor Caron noted. 

"He has a lot of things on his plate, I didn't want to bother him.  I came straight to the hospital when I noticed the spotting"  Cassie explained.

"You should tell him these things. I'm going to prescribe some more vitamins" Doctor Caron said.

"Thanks daughter, I just wanted to know if the baby was fine" Cassie said.

"The baby is in good health, and I expect it to stay that way" Doctor Caron smiled before leaving.

Cassie sat up straight before getting out of the bed.

If talking to Dele was her only solution then that's what she'do.

Cassie took a deep breath before ringing the doorbell.

As much as she hated Dele, she had to do it. She would do it because of her daughter.

Dele opened the door and looked at Cassie surprised.

"What do you want?" he asked smirking.

Cassie sighed "I'm here to see you" Cassie said trying not to show anxiety.

"Well...well...well... I'm surprised. The sheep  has finally wandered into the lair of the big bad wolf. Interesting, does your husband know you're here to see me or will this be another one of our secrets?" Dele asked cockily.

"I'm here because of our daughter" Cassie hissed.

"Now you admit she's ours" Dele mocked his eyes taking in her features and the curves of her body.

"Dele, why are you doing this? Tiwa will never love you like a father. She will hate you if you take her away from me, Tobi and I" Cassie said.

"Then come with me,  if you love our daughter.....Tobi is an imposter, he's not her father" Dele snarled.

"She's all he's ever know. If you love her, then let her go" Cassie said

"You're pregnant Cassie,  you will have other children with Tobi.  Stop being selfish" Dele said.

"Dele please" Cassie pleaded desperately.

"I've given you a choice. Come with me and be with our daughter or stay and remain with your husband. Let me know your response before the end of the week" Dele said.

Cassie eyed him  and looked away.  "Very well then" Cassie said and walked away.

"Cassie..." he started. She stopped.

"If you don't come with us,  I'll tell Tiwa that you didn't love her enough. That's why you sent her away" Dele said before walking back into his house.

Cassie sighed before walking away. Her heart was breaking for her daughter.

She needed her friends.

4 Likes

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by laraemi(f): 3:10am On Jul 04, 2018
Dele you will regret what you are doing. Giannaa well done

1 Like

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by Treasurewamiri(f): 3:11am On Jul 04, 2018
This Dele na complete WERE

1 Like

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by Niwdog(m): 8:18am On Jul 04, 2018
Very cheap blackmail

1 Like

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by aytuns(m): 8:41am On Jul 04, 2018
Thanks for the update.. But I don't think Dele can win in court.. Even if the judge is his, aunt

1 Like

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by Ann2012(f): 9:03am On Jul 04, 2018
I so much hate Dele now

Thanks for the update ma'am

1 Like

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by oyinella(f): 1:48pm On Jul 04, 2018
is alright, dear thunder are you busy,?

1 Like

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by skubido(m): 2:38am On Jul 05, 2018
Dele head don nack ground ooo,

OP I sight u jhor, dele jst dey make me vex ni.

1 Like

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by PrudySara(f): 1:52pm On Jul 05, 2018
Dele is just the Devil..

2 Likes

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by DemiKOL(f): 6:18pm On Jul 05, 2018
I must confess...... I just have to confess that this is a wonderful story..... From lethal matrimony to wilting matrimony. Welldone Gianaaaaaa more grace!

1 Like

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by Pinkfeet: 7:46pm On Jul 05, 2018
interesting .
Giannaaaa thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by Favyo(f): 7:56pm On Jul 05, 2018
It seems Dara is the only one not having a side guy... Me, I want to arrest Malik, Dele and Jidenna and mold them into one side guy for Dara, abeg, she deserves a side guy who would wanna make her naughty and happy, thereby balancing the equations on all sides... wink cheesy undecided

3 Likes

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by Kaycee9242(m): 10:37am On Jul 07, 2018
Gianaaaaa well done ma, dt dele is just a compound fool

1 Like

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by oyinella(f): 11:51am On Jul 07, 2018
aunty Gianna howfa na... pity for us o

1 Like

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by rayvelez(m): 11:26pm On Jul 09, 2018
Hello madam i hope every thing is okay?

1 Like

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by Ann2012(f): 8:05am On Jul 10, 2018
Madam Gianaaaaa, hope you're OK?

Pls update biko

1 Like

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by aytuns(m): 8:08am On Jul 10, 2018
Please update o.. The waiting queue is extremely long already

1 Like

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by okeyben10: 10:09pm On Jul 16, 2018
InkPaperVodka
hope you are fine?
I worry for you.
miss you loads

1 Like

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by oyinella(f): 10:21pm On Jul 16, 2018
dear sister Gee, hope you're fine

1 Like

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 17, 2018
Giannaaaaaa, hope you are okay ?

3 Likes

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by skubido(m): 9:47pm On Jul 17, 2018
haaaaa, OP what is going on? hope all is well,
plz reply us immediately you log in oooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

1 Like

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 17, 2018
Where's our author nawwwwwwwww cry cry

1 Like

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by Ibunkun1(m): 11:54pm On Jul 18, 2018
Ma'am Where Art Thou,Hope All Is Well

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

The Den Of Delilah / Prisoner Of Love: The Story / Baggage Claim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.