Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,686 members, 7,831,126 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians (31456 Views)

The Evil Called Atheism! / A Thread For The Mental Emancipation Of Indoctrinated Religious Adherents / Atheism VS Christianity, Which One Is A Result Of Indoctrination? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by superhumanist(m): 2:33pm On Jun 03, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
You behaved badly
You jumped on that guy's back, calling him colourful adjectives under the sun
Ridiculed his faith and labelled his God impotent

It is fair game, considering a prior warning about what will happen to anyone persisting in refusing to toe the line was given
You saw and read the warning before responding to it
It's like you had a death wish
You're like pesin wey go rub soak hinself in petrol, go stand beside barbeque, dey smoke cigarrette

"Igi ganganran ma gun mi loju, atokere la ti n wo"
loosely translated means
"Keep your distance from danger or potential curse"

flamingREED quote that you replied to was addressed only to HardMirror
Why you jumped on it, bothered not only to mention it but also to abuse flamingREED, I am still trying to grasp

Please stop dragging in Jesus, whom you dont believe exist

grin

Mutleylaff! The guy that loves to defend christians when they give death threats.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by vaxx: 2:35pm On Jun 03, 2018
LosVikingos:
Butterflyleo

If you still don't get me

Christians think Muslims and other religions have mental disorder

Muslims think Christian are being brainwashed

Atheists got confused and prefer to stand on a seeing is believing belief.

No party can be blamed or bashed for choosing whatever he has believe in.

We are just set of people with different insight and perspective.

However, it clear to recognize if someone is crazy or not (metal disorder)

I don't believe a mental disorder man is the owner of this platform. How come?

I don't believe a psychiatric disorder man is the owner of Wikipedia, tell me how?

Just thick to your belief while they stick to theirs.

Dont waste your time trying to prove somebody wrong when you can't prove yourself right. Just know within yourself what your belief is.

If you still don't agree

Saying atheist are mentally ill is an insult created out of hatred, and bitterness. Your post is just smiling and pointing clearly at you like "Oh, this is soooo you Butterflyleo" cheesy
you are speaking half truth which is very dangerous than lying. Although, i do not agree with the choice of words the op used in tarnishing his fellow human just because they share different ideology. but i can quickly point to you some sizable amount of atheist find solace and pleasure in bashing religious ideology. the think ability to rationalized is only given to their cycle and once you are religious you are a bigot.

A certain moniker posted on his profile that he found solace in bashing religious believe... automatically you can see that he is not here to learn but to show how barbaric are religious ideology even if is presented with fact. to you those it not occur to you as mental distress? even if it is political or humanly wrong to use such language. And likewise some religious here are over emotional, quick to act and they allow their emotions beclouded their judgement and hence become devilish which the themselves antagonize... this is the thread here. i will oblige you to correct both party while you do not live one as a victim of the rest. and in addition if you are theist as you claim and not just suffering from an impostor syndrome, learn how to defend you faith, educate yourself so much in it. it make no sense to hold on to the ideology that you are ignorant about, it is like a student with a degree but can not defend it.

1 Like

Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by Butterflyleo: 2:38pm On Jun 03, 2018
dalaman:

Will you keep quiet and stop throwing empty words around.

You claim atheist are full of anger, hate bitterness and all and I and othersjust showed you how Christians have wished atheist death because of the hate, bitterness and anger they have in them. You must truly hate someone for you to wish that person death. No matter how atheist disagree with the theist here non has ever wished any of them death.

A person has actually threatened me with deat, saying that if I were close to him he would have killed me and nothing will happen because I mocked his sweet Jesus.

That a person will wish another person death only shows the height of bitterness, hatred and anger in the person. It doesn't matter if I believe it or not, the person wishing truly believes it, and will truly want it to happen, all the Christians that have wished atheist death here truly want it to happen and if it had happened they would have been happy luckily their stupid wishes will never happen but it only shows the evil intentions they have in their minds, that alone is enough to show you the type of people they are and the type of hate, anger and bitterness that resides in their minds. It is the evil intention they have that irks me not their empty words that I know will never happen.

You guys can not give what you don't have. So just let it slide.

Even Jesus did not teach them that nonsense. So I really don't know what you are on about. When you pick a gun to shot make sure you don't use it to shot yourself on your foot.

You are wasting your energy on me and your insults because by now you should realise that they do not faze me.

I am simply pointing out your own illogicality to you. Something you claim Christians are but you also cannot see that you are very much the same if not worse.

Wishes hold no power to an atheist because they are just words. So when such wishes still upset you then it shows that your atheism is yet incomplete and you still have residues of spirituality in you.

Also you say Jesus taught Christians how to behave. However such comments shouldn't be anywhere near your mind because you have repeatedly said here on nairaland that Jesus is a MYTH and NEVER existed so how can one who never existed TEACH anyone anything.

I am sure your illogicality is quite clear now to all even if you still end up denying it as you always do.

1 Like

Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by Butterflyleo: 2:41pm On Jun 03, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
You behaved badly
You jumped on flamingREED's back, calling him colourful adjectives under the sun

Are you afraid of death?

It is fair game, considering a prior warning about what will happen to anyone persisting in refusing to toe the line was given
You're like pesin wey go rub soak hinself in petrol, go stand beside barbeque, dey smoke cigarrette

loosely translated means

Why you jumped on it, bothered not only to mention it but also to abuse flamingREED, I am still trying to grasp

At the words in bold, he definitely wouldn't see the illogicality of that whenever he does it.
Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by dalaman: 2:43pm On Jun 03, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
You behaved badly
You jumped on flamingREED's back, calling him colourful adjectives under the sun

Are you afraid of death?

loosely translated means

It's OK since you said it's fair game. I actually do not care about his evil wish, just pointing out the intention he has in his mind.

He claims to be a Christian, even his Jesus did not teach him that nonsense. My belief in Jesus has nothing to do with the fact that he is shameless and a hypocrite. Even the Jesus he is getting mad for did not teach him that nonsense.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by LosVikingos: 2:43pm On Jun 03, 2018
vaxx:
you are speaking half truth which is very dangerous than ling. Although, i do not agree with the choice of words the op used in tarnishing his fellow human just because the share different ideology. but i can quickly point to you some sizable amount of atheist find solace and pleasure in bashing religious ideology. the think ability to rationalized is only given to their cycle and once you are religious you are a bigot.

A certain moniker posted on his profile that he found solace in bashing religious believe... automatically you can see that he is not here to learn but to show how barbaric are religious ideology even if is presented with fact. to you those it not occur to you as mental distress? even if it is political or humanly wrong to use such language. And likewise some religious here are over emotional, quick to act and they allow their emotions beclouded their judgement and hence become devilish which the themselves antagonize... this is the thread here. i will oblige you to correct both party while you do not live one as a victim of the rest. and in addition if you are theist as you claim and not just suffering from an impostor syndrome, learn how to defend you faith, educate yourself so much in it. it make no sense to hold on to the ideology that you are ignorant about, it is like a student with a degree but can not defend it.

I like your approach,

I don't like people who only sees bad from others when they themselves are bad...

If an atheist do such, I'll definitely fire back. Hypocrisy can be so annoying.

And on not be able to defend my ideology, I think the only way to defend my ideology is not through ignorant but addiction... I'm addicted to my belief and I'm okay with it.

I don't live to prove to anybody why my religion is the best out of others, No grin

Thanks bro.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by dalaman: 2:46pm On Jun 03, 2018
Butterflyleo:

At the words in bold, he definitely wouldn't see the illogicality of that whenever he does it.

I don't have to believe in Jesus to point out his silly hypocrisy. He claims to be a follower of Jesus only to be doing nonsense he did not teach him.

Even your Jesus said that you should love your enemies and pray for them. He said you are not to resist evil people. No where did he say you should wish anybody death because he mocks your beliefs.

You guys should always try to stand for something.

As I always say, you can't give what you don't have.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by LosVikingos: 2:46pm On Jun 03, 2018
There are bunch of people out there with different religions but a great person and a good thinker.

Religion shouldn't be a barrier for not living happily together

1 Like

Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by LosVikingos: 2:47pm On Jun 03, 2018
dalaman:

I don't have to believe in Jesus to point out his silly hypocrisy. He claims to be a follower of Jesus only to be doing nonsense he did not teach him.

Even your Jesus said that you should love your enemies and pray for them. He said you are not to resist evil people. No where did he say you should wish anybody death because he mocks your beliefs.

Imagine that hypocrisy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by MuttleyLaff: 2:48pm On Jun 03, 2018
shaybebaby:
But you do hence why you are being reminded of what you profess to believe in.
You cant have your cake and eat it
C'mon, what does it matter to you, you dont believe in Him
So stop the pretence, like as if it matters, what I profess to believe in

As far as you are concerned, Jesus is a figment of imagination, something imagined, like dalaman will put it

superhumanist:
grin

Mutleylaff! The guy that loves to defend christians when they give death threats.
Apparently curses and/or death threat remarks agitate atheists and ruffles their feathers
It's an effective, one language, atheists understand well and crystal clear enough, to stop them rubbing others the wrong way
If you can't stand the heat and hot oil splash, then dont step into the kitchen

2 Likes

Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by Butterflyleo: 2:54pm On Jun 03, 2018
dalaman:

You are still pretending to be unable to see your illogicality right?

You say someone is being a hypocrite for not abiding by what Jesus taught DESPITE you claiming that Jesus himself is a myth and does not exist.

How can you claim such a person is a hypocrite when your premise clearly stated that the "subject" of his hypocrisy does not exist?

You cannot eat your cake and have it. You cannot blame someone for an offence that does not exist. How did it even become an offence when the premise for such an offence does not exist?

If there is no law there is no offence so if there is no Jesus then there is no hypocrisy per his alleged teaching which since Jesus does not exist to you then where then did his teachings come from to exist and be disobeyed?

This is a very simple logical approach you keep denying.

My above simply logical presentation is actually showing that you are being a bigger hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by dalaman: 2:55pm On Jun 03, 2018
Butterflyleo:

You are wasting your energy on me and your insults because by now you should realise that they do not faze me.

I am simply pointing out your own illogicality to you. Something you claim Christians are but you also cannot see that you are very much the same if not worse.

Wishes hold no power to an atheist because they are just words. So when such wishes still upset you then it shows that your atheism is yet incomplete and you still have residues of spirituality in you.

Also you say Jesus taught Christians how to behave. However such comments shouldn't be anywhere near your mind because you have repeatedly said here on nairaland that Jesus is a MYTH and NEVER existed so how can one who never existed TEACH anyone anything.

I am sure your illogicality is quite clear now to all even if you still end up denying it as you always do.

You can't point out any illogicality at all.

My point that you DELEBRATELY refuse to acknowledge is that I was only pointing out your lies. You claim atheist are bitter, angry and full of hate and I have shown you that your own Christians are more hateful, angry and spiteful that they even wish atheist death. They don't only wish us death but some have threatened that they will kill us if only they were close to us in real life. That is the subject but as usual you won't want to touch it, you'll prefer to continue with your dance of shame.

It matters not if I believe the silly wishes someone has for me about death, what matters is the evil intention he has in his mind. You are deliberately chosing to misunderstand that point.

It matters not what my beliefs about Jesus are, as a Christian you can not be talking about Jesus and refusing to obey what he teaches you, it only shows that you are deluded and have nothing to stand for.

Just pointing out the emptiness and hypocrisy of Christians. I know you don't like it but it must it must be done.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by dalaman: 3:00pm On Jun 03, 2018
Butterflyleo:

You are still pretending to be unable to see your illogicality right?

You say someone is being a hypocrite for not abiding by what Jesus taught DESPITE you claiming that Jesus himself is a myth and does not exist.

How can you claim such a person is a hypocrite when your premise clearly stated that the "subject" of his hypocrisy does not exist?

You cannot eat your cake and have it. You cannot blame someone for an offence that does not exist. How did it even become an offence when the premise for such an offence does not exist?

If there is no law there is no offence so if there is no Jesus then there is no hypocrisy per his alleged teaching which since Jesus does not exist to you then where then did his teachings come from to exist and be disobeyed?

This is a very simple logical approach you keep denying.

My above simply logical presentation is actually showing that you are being a bigger hypocrite.

All this empty cries because you are a shameless hypocrite that refuses to stand for anything.

Again, it matters not what I believe in, but when you claim to believe in something make sure you stand for that thing, it is very simple.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by Butterflyleo: 3:03pm On Jun 03, 2018
dalaman:

You can't point out any illogicality at all.

My point that you DELEBRATELY refuse to acknowledge is that I was only pointing out your lies. You claim atheist are bitter, angry and full of hate and I have shown you that your own Christians are more hateful, angry and spiteful that they even wish atheist death. They don't only wish us death but some have threatened that they will kill us if only they were close to us in real life. That is the subject but as usual you won't want to touch it, you'll prefer to continue with your dance of shame.

It matters not if I believe the silly wishes someone has for me about death, what matters is the evil intention he has in his mind. You are deliberately chosing to misunderstand that point.

It matters not what my beliefs about Jesus are, as a Christian you can not be talking about Jesus and refusing to obey what he teaches you, it only shows that you are deluded and have nothing to stand for.

Just pointing out the emptiness and hypocrisy of Christians. I know you don't like it but it must it must be done.

Here you are clearly lying yet claiming Christians are liars. It reminds me of the twigs and thorn bushes talks earlier with buda.

You cannot claim anyone erred when the subject of their error does not exist to you. Where then did you manufacture their error from?

Are you now a theist to judge a christian by their own book? A book you also claim is a myth and a figment of many human imaginations?

What is your foundation for judgement? Surely it is not atheism as I already earlier showed.

How can you claim anyone is hateful or bitter or angry when as an atheist your very morality is SUBJECTIVE which clearly means that anyone is free to do WHATEVER MAKES THEM HAPPY.

So if cursing makes you happy then feel free to let it loose which is something you enjoy doing a lot too when you curse and insult with every comment you make toward me which even though I know you want to rile me up with them so you can turn around and do exactly what you are doing now by judging me with the same book you claim is a myth and the same Jesus you claim does not exist.

If this isn't hypocrisy then nothing else is.

What is the foundation for your judgment and condemnation despite saying the bible is a myth and Jesus does not exist.

My words in bold is not an afterthought by you but a Premise. So where and how did you manufacture an offence when you have NO FOUNDATION?

1 Like

Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by hopefulLandlord: 3:05pm On Jun 03, 2018

A certain moniker posted on his profile that he found solace in bashing religious believe... automatically you can see that he is not here to learn but to show how barbaric are religious ideology even if is presented with fact.
mention me now wink

LosVikingos, my fellow Madrid fan. I'm the one the above message referring to

However that I "love" ridiculing religious belief doesn't mean I'm not learning from the conversations. I'm of the strong opinion that religious beliefs especially god based ones are detrimental to the future of human race and any "benefit" people think religious belief gives to humans can be gotten elsewhere but humans are so attached to religious beliefs that they can't be arsed to finding out other sources of such benefits. I'll admit religious beliefs were very useful in time past but it has outlived its usefulness. I was not an Antitheist before and I just virtually became one recently, my debates with theists over the years and experiences combined with reading several books, checking out YouTube videos and frequent visits to "debatereligion" sub of reddit pushed me to Antitheism and made me conclude that religious belief are only useful for being ridiculed. Al religious beliefs are based on faith and faith in religious terms is very useless, idiotic, nonsensical and asinine cuz If you have enough "faith" you can literally hold any position, true or false. you can hold mutually exclusive positions too. infact if you start the foundation of anything with faith there's no limit to what you can claim.

Even when holding this belief I still try to learn and see if something sensible and consistent can be brought forward to counter my standpoint but its been disappointing so far as it all starts well and goes pearshaped from there

TL;DR: Religious faith is nonsense, illogical and stupid. it deserves to be treated with nothing less than contempt and ridicule. this I do with no apologies although I would never treat the religious humans themselves this way although some people can't separate themselves and their belief which makes any them interpret ridiculing them as ridiculing their belief, If a believer's " truth " is so fragile as to not stand up to any dissenting opinions then they should really be analyzing why they are so offended.
That I ridicule religious belief for the nonsense that they are doesn't mean I'm not learning or I'm not open to the possibility of being shown the error of my ways (if they can)

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by Butterflyleo: 3:07pm On Jun 03, 2018
dalaman:

All this empty cries because you are a shameless hypocrite that refuses to stand for anything.

Again, it matters not what I believe in, but when you claim to believe in something make sure you stand for that thing, it is very simple.

The same illogicality at work here.

You are not standing for what you believe in yet you say someone else isn't.

If you actually stood for atheism then you would base your words of condemnation on atheism and not on the bible or Jesus whom you claim do not exist and are myths.

If you truly STAND for atheism then do so all the way and do not jump from atheism to the bible and Jesus whom you already set as a premise that they are myths and do not exist.

1 Like

Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by MuttleyLaff: 3:08pm On Jun 03, 2018
dalaman:
It's OK since you said it's fair game
Quote and emboldened my remark contextually
Was there or not, an advanced warning?
Was there or not, stipulated consequences for intentionally disregarding the warning?

dalaman:
I actually do not care about his evil wish, just pointing out the intention he has in his mind.
It's a necessary evil, served as a deterrent
and the intention is to discourage anyone else of the pleasure of wanting to do what you did or similar.

dalaman:
He claims to be a Christian, even his Jesus did not teach him that nonsense.
My belief in Jesus has nothing to do with the fact that he is shameless and a hypocrite.
Even the Jesus he is getting mad for did not teach him that nonsense.
You cant pick and choose what Jesus taught or did not teach
Give you guys, an inch, you turn into a ruler, walking all over someone, abusing and taking advantage.

1 Like

Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by HardMirror(m): 3:15pm On Jun 03, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
It was a drastic move,
but then drastic moments, call for drastic measures.

In Lagos metropolis, you cant be doing butter or phonetics with area boys,
they only understand you, when you speak their language.
In this matter, in order to subdue, some "area boys" languages like when used in this case, are better understood than others

You went out of your way, spoiling and looking for a fight
Sorry, you got stung, after stirring up a hornets' nest.

"Shut up you idiotic terrorist wanna be.
Your deluded wish will continue to go unanswered because you are just talking to your self.
Your God is imaginary and there's nothing he can ever do.
Stop displaying your terrorist credentials like a deranged person.
"
https://www.nairaland.com/4535291/pope-francis-right-christians-should/1#68105229
- dalaman ©

Example is an atheist up here above, drawing first blood, using bitter and abusive language

"Mark my username
and never quote me again to challenge my faith or I'll wish you miserable death each time."

- flamingREED ©

What were you expecting, when you quoted flamingREED's above double quotes warning addressed to HardMirror
and not only taking panadol for another's headache but replying back to it, using bitter and abusive language.

I guess, it equally, is only the atheist that ignores warning of another,
to stop quoting them and challenge their faith, else unrestrained release will be unleashed

More like, death wish loading, when flamingREED's advanced warning, is not paid attention to or is intentionally disregarded.
mr man shut the f up! You guys are worse than muslims you always paint evil. You have terribly wicked hearts but you want the world to see you as righteous. Hypocrites. There is nothing Jesus like about any of you. So just shut up.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by sonofthunder: 3:19pm On Jun 03, 2018
ScienceWatch:
Aaah you are a breath of fresh air at the right time.. Yes I gladly accept your WISE advice.

I went to check again and saw signs of BAITTING. Thanks for your WISE advice, I won't consume the bait.

lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by MuttleyLaff: 3:20pm On Jun 03, 2018
Butterflyleo:
Do note the OP bro.
When they start employing their tactics which are meant to trigger you, you would do well to ignore them from then on.

He is simply baiting you. Notice how I tactfully ignore those baits?

ScienceWatch:
Aaah you are a breath of fresh air at the right time..
Yes I gladly accept your WISE advice.

I went to check again and saw signs of BAITTING. Thanks for your WISE advice, I won't consume the bait.

HardMirror:
mr man shut the f up!
You guys are worse than muslims you always paint evil.
You have terribly wicked hearts but you want the world to see you as righteous. Hypocrites.
There is nothing Jesus like about any of you.
So just shut up.

That was bait...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by superhumanist(m): 3:21pm On Jun 03, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
You cant have your cake and eat it
C'mon, what does it matter to you, you dont believe in Him
So stop the pretence, like as if it matters, what I profess to believe in

As far as you are concerned, Jesus is a figment of imagination, something imagined, like dalaman will put it

Apparently curses and/or death threat remarks agitate atheists and ruffles their feathers
It's an effective, one language, atheists understand well and crystal clear enough, to stop them rubbing others the wrong way
If you can't stand the heat and hot oil splash, then dont step into the kitchen

If a religious person tells me that God will send thunder to kill me, I will take it seriously despite not believing in God because

a. There is hatred in the person towards me,
b. It is an insult, because the person thinks of me as an animal that needs some form of phyiscal punishment
c. It is against the rules of nairaland.

Points b and c are very important here on Nairaland. However, such common sense eludes you and some other christians such as butterflyleo, felixomor, sonofthunder and anas09

1 Like

Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by Butterflyleo: 3:22pm On Jun 03, 2018
HardMirror:
mr man shut the f up! You guys are worse than muslims you always paint evil. You have terribly wicked hearts but you want the world to see you as righteous. Hypocrites. There is nothing Jesus like about any of you. So just shut up.

An atheist here claims Jesus NEVER EXISTED and I am sure you might be towing his line so where are you manufacturing a comparison from between Jesus and muttleylaff?

Also, where are you manufacturing EVIL from and wickedness and righteousness? Is your morality not subjective as an atheist? Or will you claim to be ignorant of what subjective morality entails?

For the atheist anything and everything is permissible TO THE INDIVIDUAL as long as it makes them happy. Am I wrong?

1 Like

Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by dalaman: 3:24pm On Jun 03, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Here you are clearly lying yet claiming Christians are liars. It reminds me of the twigs and thorn bushes talks earlier with buda.

You cannot claim anyone erred when the subject of their error does not exist to you. Where then did you manufacture their error from?

Are you now a theist to judge a christian by their own book? A book you also claim is a myth and a figment of many human imaginations?

What is your foundation for judgement? Surely it is not atheism as I already earlier showed.

How can you claim anyone is hateful or bitter or angry when as an atheist your very morality is SUBJECTIVE which clearly means that anyone is free to do WHATEVER MAKES THEM HAPPY.

So if cursing makes you happy then feel free to let it loose which is something you enjoy doing a lot too when you curse and insult with every comment you make toward me which even though I know you want to rile me up with them so you can turn around and do exactly what you are doing now by judging me with the same book you claim is a myth and the same Jesus you claim does not exist.

If this isn't hypocrisy then nothing else is.

What is the foundation for your judgment and condemnation despite saying the bible is a myth and Jesus does not exist.

My words in bold is not an afterthought by you but a Premise. So where and how did you manufacture an offence when you have NO FOUNDATION?

More empty cries because your hypocrisy and emptiness has been exposed.

You tell lies too much and always try to twist things just to make empty points.

Subjective morality DOES NOT mean anybody is free to do whatever they like or what ever makes them happy, that remains YOUR own definition that is a LIE.

Subjective morality simply means that our morality is based on our society and our interactions with it. It also simple means that there is no predefined morality like religious people believe, but that morality is fluid and is not set in stone. So you lie when you say that subjective morality means doing whatever makes you happy, it remains a lie.

I can claim someone is angry, bitter and spiteful simply on the basis of empathy. Somebody wishing me death or saying that he'll kill me is against our survival instincts and empathy as human beings. Besides the society I live in which sets our moral standard sees it as wrong. Wishing somebody death or threatening a person with death is considered as a bad thing by the society in which we live and which we derive our morality from, it is also against the rule of the forum we are interacting on.

As for the Jesus comment, I was just trying to tell christians here to stand up to something. You can't claim to stand for something and then always show that you stand for nothing at all. It makes you an empty hypocrite.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by Butterflyleo: 3:25pm On Jun 03, 2018
@Muttleylaff

Behold this quote

If a religious person tells me that God will send thunder to kill me, I will take it seriously despite not believing in God

grin cheesy

Can you see what I am seeing?

2 Likes

Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by MuttleyLaff: 3:27pm On Jun 03, 2018
superhumanist:
If a religious person tells me that God will send thunder to kill me,
I will take it seriously despite not believing in God because

a. There is hatred in the person towards me,
b. It is an insult, because the person thinks of me as an animal that needs some form of phyiscal punishment
c. It is against the rules of nairaland.

Points b and c are very important here on Nairaland.
However, such common sense eludes you and some other christians such as butterflyleo, felixomor, sonofthunder and anas09

Butterflyleo:
@Muttleylaff
Behold this quote
grin cheesy
Can you see what I am seeing?
SMH. Confused.com

3 Likes

Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by dalaman: 3:29pm On Jun 03, 2018
Butterflyleo:

The same illogicality at work here.

You are not standing for what you believe in yet you say someone else isn't.

If you actually stood for atheism then you would base your words of condemnation on atheism and not on the bible or Jesus whom you claim do not exist and are myths.

If you truly STAND for atheism then do so all the way and do not jump from atheism to the bible and Jesus whom you already set as a premise that they are myths and do not exist.

Your lies are beginning to frustrate you grin

Learn to stand up for something. You can not claim you believe in something but always act in the opposite direction or against that which you claim to believe in because your hypocrisy will always be shown to you. I know you don't like it but learn to stand for something.

1 Like

Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by Butterflyleo: 3:31pm On Jun 03, 2018
dalaman:

Subjective morality simply means that our morality is based on our society and our interactions with it. It also simple means that there is no predefined morality like religious people believe, but that morality is fluid and is not set in stone. So you lie when you say that subjective morality means doing whatever makes you happy, it remains a lie.

Smh you cannot even see that your very words echo and support mine. Look at your words below.

Subjective morality simply means that our morality is based on our society and our interactions with it. [b]It also simple means that there is no predefined morality like religious people believe, but that morality is fluid and is not set in stone[/b].

You simply said there is NO SET FOUNDATION To morality for those who have subjective morality.

When you say IT IS FLUID you mean it can be adjusted to suit INDIVIDUAL DEMANDS or COMFORTS.

So if I leave Nigeria and go to Netherlands then I can adjust my morality to suite those in Netherlands FREELY since my morality has no root and no foundation so I simply embrace whatever catches my fancy morally in Netherlands.

Thanks for supporting my words unawares.

1 Like

Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by Butterflyleo: 3:32pm On Jun 03, 2018
dalaman:

Your lies are beginning to frustrate you grin

Learn to stand up for something. You can not claim you believe in something but always act in the opposite direction or against that which you claim to believe in because your hypocrisy will always be shown to you. I know you don't like it but learn to stand for something.

But you are acting opposite atheism when you run to the bible and Jesus and use them as your yardstick despite claiming they are myths and do not exist?

Your hypocrisy is so blinding.

1 Like

Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by budaatum: 3:35pm On Jun 03, 2018
sonofthunder:

its not my admission but your opinion, scroll up and read what you posted...

budaatum:
I don't expect any answer of
mine to carry weight with you,
nor do I care whether it does or
not.

Did I not write that in response to your very own admission of the amount of weight my answer holds with you?

sonofthunder:

given your religious stance, this answer holds no weight as to why you are obsessed with this section of nairaland.

Have you forgotten you wrote that or are you just being dishonest?

I didn't respond adequately to the obsession part but will now. People need to understand that your behaviour of dishonesty, lying and twisting facts as if observers are stupid is not the proper way to be. If you can be dishonest about what was said in a conversation that anyone can go bacshows= read for themselves then I wonder how much weight should be given to your view of a god who art in heaven whom you see not.

Personally, the fact that one has to resort to dishonesty to prove one's point just goes to show how little of a point one actually has. You also shows the validity of the initial post except that as some have pointed out, he condemned the wrong group of people.

Do let me know if I should amend my opinion of you going forward please.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by dalaman: 3:35pm On Jun 03, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
Quote and emboldened my remark contextually
Was there or not, an advanced warning?
Was there or not, stipulated consequences for intentionally disregarding the warning?

It doesn't matter, it's nice to know that you consider it OK for a person to wish another person death because his beliefs was ridicule after warning people to stop.

It's a necessary evil, served as a deterrent
and the intention is to discourage anyone else of the pleasure of wanting to do what you did or similar.

How do you know it was a deterrent? How did it deter anyone? He truly wished us death and would have been happy if his wishes came true. But seems wishing people death over religious squabbles is fair game to you no wahala.

You cant pick and choose what Jesus taught or did not teach
Give you guys, an inch, you turn into a ruler, walking all over someone, abusing and taking advantage.

You guys should learn to stand for something. You can not claim to be what you are not and display ridiculous hypocrisy and expect anything but mockery.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by budaatum: 3:39pm On Jun 03, 2018
johnydon22:

Don't sweat it, not worth it
Thanks for the warning. This is my first engagement with him so he's getting the benefit of doubt. I am amazed that he would belittle himself so despite the evidence, and I am hoping it was mere oversight on his part.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by sonofthunder: 3:40pm On Jun 03, 2018
ScienceWatch:
OMG !!! Sonofthunder, Butterflyleo, Anas09, Felixomor and many others has effectively exposed the Atheists deity known as NO-GOD as a deceiver. A good example of NO-GOD'S deception is how he got Seun, an Atheist to build a FAKE religious forum to entice innocent godly people into a trap so atheists can insult them.

Satanic sickly Vultures will circle here now to eat the flesh of the greatest man to have walked on this forsaken planet. Damn, Atheism is really a sick joke played on humanity by the father of insanity.

One of the psychological symptoms of insanity is DENIAL of truth. Denial is a common bond that binds all Atheists together.

The words, "Jesus and God" are like powerful FLAKKA drugs to Atheists. When Atheists sniff out the words Jesus or God, they start frothing in the mouth and start to signal their gang to come and rip those words apart.
welcome back brother... how have you been? and where have you been?
been a (long) while.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

How Are You Sure There Will Be Nigeria In 2023? - Pastor Adeboye (Video) / BISHOP OYEDEPO: Is CAMA Policy Antichurch? / Fashola Visits Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church as Death Toll Hits 44 (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 138
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.