Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,032 members, 7,810,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:40 PM

How Many Johesu Members Apart From Nurses Are Needed In Europe - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Many Johesu Members Apart From Nurses Are Needed In Europe (16227 Views)

Strike: "JOHESU is Selfish, They don't know what they want" must read!! / Federal Health Workers Under The Umbrella Of JOHESU Embark On Indefinite Trike / Nigerian Doctors And Nurses Are Incompetent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Johesu Members Apart From Nurses Are Needed In Europe by nelszx: 11:23pm On Jun 10, 2018
TempoJames:

Very shallow knowledge!

Point to one

1 Like

Re: How Many Johesu Members Apart From Nurses Are Needed In Europe by TempoJames(m): 11:26pm On Jun 10, 2018
nelszx:

Do you think you're talking to a fresh graduate? Even a fresh graduate would laugh at the result.
No wonder you are called butcher in ward coat. Antibiotics already prescribed on normal flora (spits on the floor).
The patient in question was an uncle and wasn't catheterised. Can you say something else? Don't you even sound stupid to yourself?
Yes oo I see you went to read so you can come tackle me. Don't you know details (type of urine) must accompany any laboratory form. I wonder what you even know
I can name and identify all urinary pathogen.
Immediately I saw the result, i just trashed it, told him to go and enjoy his life (so you know).

Your knowledge of pathology is too shallow.
weren't u taught that microflora can cause disease when it migrates from its original location to another?
Boy listen!
S.epidermidis is a microflora in d skin of d perinuem, during urinary catherterization, d catheter picks it up from d skin n lodges in in d urethra n thus precipitates UTI. Boy u remain a technician...u can never be better than a pathologist.

You see your knowledge is too shallow? S.epidermidis is the 4th commonest cause of UTI in old people due to reduced immunity...go and research n recieve knowledge boy!

You can name all pathogens that cause UTI...then u don't know S.epidermidis is common cause of UTI? what a pathetic technician.

I'm sure d man might have gone back for proper treatment by the doctor...or will go home ignorantly n come back to d doctor with chronic pyelonephrits n probably scepticaemia just because of a technician!

I'm sure u will go mad if u see a doctor sign Candida albicans as a cause of UTI. Technician!
Re: How Many Johesu Members Apart From Nurses Are Needed In Europe by TempoJames(m): 11:28pm On Jun 10, 2018
nelszx:

Point to one

I point to 2.
1) you don't know that WBC count can be less than 100,000 in chronic stage of CML

2) You don't know S.epidermidis can cause UTI.

You remain a technician!
Re: How Many Johesu Members Apart From Nurses Are Needed In Europe by nelszx: 11:42pm On Jun 10, 2018
TempoJames:

Your knowledge of pathologu is too shallow.
weren't u taught that microflora can cause disease when it migrates from its original location to another?
Boy listen!
S.epidermidis is a microflora in d skin of d perinuem, during urinary catherterization, d catheter picks it up from d skin n lodges in in d urethra n thus precipitatrs UTI. Boy u remain a technician...u can never be better than a pathologist.

Did you see catheter on my comment slowpoke?
Oga stop being stupid over what doesn't make sense. You isolated a normal flora from an healthy patient and you are trying so hard to defend nonsense. The more you defend the obvious, the more stupid you sound. Exactly how a resident (though pardonable) isolated yeast and wrongfully wrote gram positive cocci during my internship. As usual resistance everywhere, not until we traced it back and saw oga was mistaking yeast for GPC.

And Mr know it all the catheter doesn't pick up any bacteria it's just the bacteria that produces biofilm around the catheterised site. You are talking of S.epiderdimis uti when you should be worried about prosthetic heart disease that's if it's their (cos it wasn't in the case I illustrated).

1 Like

Re: How Many Johesu Members Apart From Nurses Are Needed In Europe by MrBigiman: 11:44pm On Jun 10, 2018
TempoJames:

Your knowledge of pathology is too shallow.
Boy listen!
S.epidermidis is a microflora in d skin of d perinuem, during urinary catherterization, d catheter picks it up from d skin n lodges in in d urethra n thus precipitatrs UTI. Boy u remain a technician...u can never be better than a pathologist.

You see your knowledge is too shallow? S.epidermidis is the 4th commonest cause of UTI in old people due to reduced immunity...go and research n reciece knowledge boy!

You can name all pathogens that cause UTI...then u don't know S.epidermidis is common causebof UTI? what a pathetic technician

Chief stop teaching these boys these things. In my opinion, it's like if one is not a Doctor, no matter how long he is in the hospital, a veil still covers the person's eye. Sometimes patients run to scientist insisting for tests and I just laugh.

I had a guy complaining of yellowish urethral discharge and dysuria. He agreed to having MSP, and I counselled him on the dangers. Did HIV, hepatitis and VDRL screen for him. And wrote down medications. He protested that I didn't do test of the sample and he wouldn't treat without it. Rightfully the test only cultured staph, and I withheld myself back from laughing at his stupidity and the wickedness on the man who took over 2k only to write the all predictable staph, and the patient bearing avoidable pain for 3days in the name of "testing". I told him the result was ridiculous and he should take the Meds I had previously written and it was solved.
Re: How Many Johesu Members Apart From Nurses Are Needed In Europe by nelszx: 11:48pm On Jun 10, 2018
TempoJames:

I point to 2.
1) you don't know that WBC count can be less than 100,000 in chronic stage of CML

2) You don't know S.epidermidis can cause UTI.

You remain a technician!

As low as 8,200?

Hahaha slowpoke I'm a B.MLS (medical micro) holder and a Msc Medical micro in training. I will lecture you if you so wish

1 Like

Re: How Many Johesu Members Apart From Nurses Are Needed In Europe by TempoJames(m): 11:48pm On Jun 10, 2018
nelszx:

Did you see catheter on my comment slowpoke?
Oga stop being stupid over what doesn't make sense. You isolated a normal flora from an healthy patient and you are trying so hard to defend nonsense. The more you defend the obvious, the more stupid you sound. Exactly how a resident (though pardonable) isolated yeast and wrongfully wrote gram positive cocci during my internship. As usual resistance everywhere, not until we traced it back and saw oga was mistaking yeast for GPC.

And Mr know it all the catheter doesn't pick up any bacteria it's just the bacteria that produces biofilm around the catheterised site. You are talking of S.epiderdimis uti when you should be worried about prosthetic heart disease that's if it's their (cos it wasn't in the case I illustrated).

You remain a technician . An incorrigible technician.

It is pitiful u don't know S.epidermidis causes UTI in catheterized n old patients.
I'm sure u don't even know Candida albicans is d commonest cause of UTI in diabetics.

Idiot!
Re: How Many Johesu Members Apart From Nurses Are Needed In Europe by TempoJames(m): 11:51pm On Jun 10, 2018
nelszx:

As low as 8,200?

Hahaha slowpoke I'm a B.MLS (medical micro) holder and a Msc Medical micro in training. I will lecture you if you so wish

That is why u can never be better than an hematologist. A doctor is not restricted to textbooks, boy!
Re: How Many Johesu Members Apart From Nurses Are Needed In Europe by TempoJames(m): 11:54pm On Jun 10, 2018
MrBigiman:

Chief stop teaching these boys these things. In my opinion, it's like if one is not a Doctor, no matter how long he is in the hospital, a veil still covers the person's eye. Sometimes patients run to scientist insisting for tests and I just laugh.

I had a guy complaining of yellowish urethral discharge and dysuria. He agreed to having MSP, and I counselled him on the dangers. Did HIV, hepatitis and VDRL screen for him. And wrote down medications. He protested that I didn't do test of the sample and he wouldn't treat without it. Rightfully the test only cultured staph, and I withheld myself back from laughing at his stupidity and the wickedness on the man who took over 2k only to write the all predictable staph, and the patient bearing avoidable pain for 3days in the name of "testing". I told him the result was ridiculous and he should take the Meds I had previously written and it was solved.

Yet they want to bear doctors. It is pathetic that our health system is full of idiots parading as glorified technicians
Re: How Many Johesu Members Apart From Nurses Are Needed In Europe by nelszx: 11:59pm On Jun 10, 2018
TempoJames:

That is why u can never be better than an hematologist. A doctor is not restricted to textbooks, boy!

What are you saying now?
Leukemoid reaction can be reversed not leukaemia oga Ade. You are numbskulled. When I saw same patient last week she was ridiculing the doctor who diagnosed her of CML. I knew she had Leukemoid luckily for her she came back and told me it was exactly what I suggested in the film report she had (after seeking second opinion abroad) not the bastard that made her face trauma.
Doctors are lucky some patients don't know their rights else most would be in jail by now. May God help us oo

1 Like

Re: How Many Johesu Members Apart From Nurses Are Needed In Europe by MrBigiman: 12:01am On Jun 11, 2018
TempoJames:

Yet they want to bear doctors. It is pathetic that our health system is full of idiots parading as glorified technicians

I don't engage any of them in academic discourse. We studied medical/life sciences, while most of them are ignorant and arrogant intruders, who know nothing but the routine of mixing reagents and using a neubeur counting chamber. I leave them to wallow deep in their stupidy, inferiority, pride and arrogance, and leave the perfume to follow them through out a life filled with agitations and wanting to meet up with a goal standard that keeps evolving.

Today they are using terminologies alien to their profession just to meet up. Terms like chief, general practitioner etc, terms if u use the internet or any encyclopaedia are simply associated with medicine. Some now even claim they attended medical school. Who partakes in arguments with such near lunatics?
Re: How Many Johesu Members Apart From Nurses Are Needed In Europe by nelszx: 12:03am On Jun 11, 2018
TempoJames:

You remain a technician . An incorrigible technician.

It is pitiful u don't know S.epidermidis causes UTI in catheterized n old patients.
I'm sure u don't even know Candida albicans is d commonest cause of UTI in diabetics.

Idiot!

You are sure yet your brain can't comprehend simple English.
Hahaha I don't know yet I've explained the pathology of how S.epidermis causes UTI and other systemic diseases yet you still can't see it.
The resident wrote gram positive cocci while patient eventually died of yeast infection from the blood culture. How can you be treating with antibiotic when the patient need antifungal. The more you justify the more stupid and less knowledgeable you look.

1 Like

Re: How Many Johesu Members Apart From Nurses Are Needed In Europe by Eldorado14: 12:04am On Jun 11, 2018
MrBigiman:
Not to loose track of the aim of this post I reemphasize.

Most health workers making noise here become liabilities once they are unable to get government jobs. Many in private settings maintain a healthy posture, but make noise once it's government affair.

MSLD, DPT and PharmD are only geared towards the civil service. Outside of Nigeria most of these degree will be a mere liability to holders.

Pharmacist are in the forefront of parading as doctors and causing mayhem. Yet outside Nigeria especially in the UK hourly pay rate of pharmacist is on average less than half of a doctor's pay, yet in Nigeria they cry blue murder.

Once a Nigerian pharmacist attempts to work in the UK his PharmD becomes a liability. He must do a pharmacist assessment program which is a full year and then put in for the exams.After that, he must do a pharmacy orientation course, which is another 52weeks training, if successful, he will be registered. He must then returned to Nigeria and seek for a job and wait for COS which won't come and pharmacy is not a shortage of occupation course. Little wonder they fight Doctors tooth and nail because there's no other place they can find relevance, than Johesu and Government hospitals. Pharmacist should look at the link below and know who to channel their anger to. It's their tutors and policy makers and not Doctors.

https://www.pharmacyregulation.org/registration/registering-pharmacist/overseas-non-eea-qualified-pharmacists

Smh..pls show from the link you pasted where it was stated that ONLY NIGERIAN PHARMACIST will undergo the 52 weeks training. You comment says nigerian trained pharmacist degree are a burden to them. The link says ANYONE NOT trained in the UK OR ANYONE NOT trained in EEA member states.
Check out the countries that are members of the EEA. Google is your friend.
Lol...you just like deceiving the public but kids are not here, go to nursery school that is where they are found.

6 Likes

Re: How Many Johesu Members Apart From Nurses Are Needed In Europe by TempoJames(m): 12:06am On Jun 11, 2018
nelszx:

What are you saying now?
Leukemoid reaction can be reversed not leukaemia oga Ade. You are numbskulled. When I saw same patient last week she was ridiculing the doctor who diagnosed her of CML. I knew she had Leukemoid luckily for her she came back and told me it was exactly what I suggested in the film report she had (after seeking second opinion abroad) not the bastard that made her face trauma.
Doctors are lucky some patients don't know their rights else most would be in jail by now. May God help us oo

you stated that in CML,.WBC count is always >100, 000....I educated u that it musnt always be up to that...u r now talking of reversal. I'm not surprised that ur statements are full of lies...just like phase1 referred me to a newspaper headline that doesn't even exist...may be he thought I wouldn't check.
A bunch of idiots!
Re: How Many Johesu Members Apart From Nurses Are Needed In Europe by MrBigiman: 12:08am On Jun 11, 2018
Eldorado14:

Smh..pls show from the link you pasted where it was stated that ONLY NIGERIAN PHARMACIST will undergo the 52 weeks training. You comment says nigerian trained pharmacist degree are a burden to them. The link says ANYONE NOT trained in the UK.
Lol...you just like deceiving the public but kids are not here, go to nursey school that is where they are found.

U need to learn how to read. A one year assessment program, then a 52 weeks additional training. Start from there, before making any more queries. If u haven't read that, then any other agitation is Johesu-like
Re: How Many Johesu Members Apart From Nurses Are Needed In Europe by TempoJames(m): 12:10am On Jun 11, 2018
nelszx:

You are sure yet your brain can't comprehend simple English.
Hahaha I don't know yet I've explained the pathology of how S.epidermis causes UTI and other systemic diseases yet you still can't see it.
The resident wrote gram positive cocci while patient eventually died of yeast infection from the blood culture. How can you be treating with antibiotic when the patient need antifungal. The more you justify the more stupid and less knowledgeable you look.

You see...you are an idiot!
A resident reports to the consultant after carrying out a test and b4 instituting mgt. I wouldn't be surprised u are an undergraduate. You are so stupid n deficient in knowledge. The other time u said u used FAB to stage CML... You are so stupid my friend.
Re: How Many Johesu Members Apart From Nurses Are Needed In Europe by nelszx: 12:12am On Jun 11, 2018
MrBigiman:

I don't engage any of them in academic discourse. We studied medical/life sciences, while most of them are ignorant and arrogant intruders, who know nothing but the routine of mixing reagents and using a neubeur counting chamber. I leave them to wallow deep in their stupidy, inferiority, pride and arrogance, and leave the perfume to follow them through out a life filled with agitations and wanting to meet up with a goal standard that keeps evolving.
The people you call intruders are knowledgeable and did all main courses you did in 200 and 300l (anatomy, physiology, biochemistry, pathology, pharmacology etc). You think mixing chemical is part of our curriculum.

Today they are using terminologies alien to their profession just to meet up. Terms like chief, general practitioner etc, terms if u use the internet or any encyclopaedia are simply associated with medicine. Some now even claim they attended medical school. Who partakes in arguments with such near lunatics?

Who are those in the college of medicine?
Re: How Many Johesu Members Apart From Nurses Are Needed In Europe by Eldorado14: 12:13am On Jun 11, 2018
MrBigiman:

U need to learn how to read. A one year assessment program, then a 52 weeks additional training. Start from there, before making any more queries. If u haven't read that, then any other agitation is Johesu-like
Lol...
It is you that needs to learn how to read and understand. The link says ANYONE NOT trained in the UK OR ANYONE NOT trained in the EEA member states that will undergo the 52 weeks training.Google countries that are members of the EEA

5 Likes

Re: How Many Johesu Members Apart From Nurses Are Needed In Europe by MrBigiman: 12:16am On Jun 11, 2018
nelszx:

The people you call intruders are knowledgeable and did all main courses you did in 200 and 300l (anatomy, physiology, biochemistry, pathology, pharmacology etc). You think mixing chemical is part of our curriculum.

Check the meaning of Medical School and stop being unintelligent. U didn't attend medical school, and if u thought u did, use the brittanica or dictionary or Wikipedia to reeducate urself. Ignorance is not a virtue. Medicine was not instituted in Nigeria and we shouldn't create our own definition. If a lab technician is arguing that he did the same Basic medical sciences as Doctors then the world is likely to end soon, guess u also took a professional exam in those?
Re: How Many Johesu Members Apart From Nurses Are Needed In Europe by MrBigiman: 12:20am On Jun 11, 2018
Eldorado14:

Lol...
It is you that needs to learn how to read and understand. The link says ANYONE NOT trained in the UK OR ANYONE NOT trained in the EEA member states that will undergo the 52 weeks training.Google countries that are members of the EEA

Are Nigerian pharmacist in the EEA area. Is my write up about the part way of Nigerian pharmacist seeking to practice in the UK wrong? U should thank me for passing this knowledge to u, as I see many pharmacist and lab technicians, breaking into medical groups seeking for ways to migrate to the UK and Europe and I have actually assisted humble ones thru less tedious pathways.
Re: How Many Johesu Members Apart From Nurses Are Needed In Europe by MrBigiman: 12:22am On Jun 11, 2018
nelszx:

Wikipedia for medical school sir, even though u are smarter than Wikipedia manage it sir.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medical_school

This is also what Princeton University has to say about their Medical School. Guess the University is also least knowledgeable than u sir

https://www.princetonreview.com/med-school-advice/what-to-expect-in-medical-school
Re: How Many Johesu Members Apart From Nurses Are Needed In Europe by nelszx: 12:22am On Jun 11, 2018
TempoJames:

you stated that in CML,.WBC count is always >100, 000....I educated u that it musnt always be up to that...u r now talking of reversal. I'm not surprised that ur statements are full of lies...just like phase1 referred me to a newspaper headline that doesn't even exist...may be he thought I wouldn't check.
A bunch of idiots!

"A normal white blood cell count ranges between 4,000 and 10,000; in contrast, patients with CML typically have white blood cell counts ranging from 100,000 to as high as 500,000. Because the white blood cells mature and function normally, infections are not a common feature of CML."
http://www.hematology.org/About/History/50-Years/1529.aspx

The basis for Leukemic diagnosis (presumptive) is a WBC of greater or equal to 100,000 with the addition of blast cells and immature neutrophils (chronic cases). No chemotherapy can bring down the count in a space of 2 months.

Patient in question has WBC of 45,000 with marked neutrophilic leukocytosis (no blast or hairy cells) and within months of treatment now has a WBC of 8200. Does this suggest as CML to you numbskull?
Re: How Many Johesu Members Apart From Nurses Are Needed In Europe by nelszx: 12:25am On Jun 11, 2018
MrBigiman:

Check the meaning of Medical School and stop being unintelligent. U didn't attend medical school, and if u thought u did, use the brittanica or dictionary or Wikipedia to reeducate urself. Ignorance is not a virtue. Medicine was not instituted in Nigeria and we shouldn't create our own definition. If a lab technician is arguing that he did the same Basic medical sciences as Doctors then the world is likely to end soon, guess u also took a professional exam in those?

Simple question who are those in the college of medicine.
Re: How Many Johesu Members Apart From Nurses Are Needed In Europe by TempoJames(m): 12:27am On Jun 11, 2018
Honestly I enjoy this thread. It really serves as source of entertainment. Especially when I see idiots displaying their deficiencies. Govt should just give them the 'doctor' degree. I now see it wouldn't make any difference. A medical doctor will still be superior in knowledge,practise and benefits/renumeration anyway.
Re: How Many Johesu Members Apart From Nurses Are Needed In Europe by MrBigiman: 12:29am On Jun 11, 2018
nelszx:

Simple answer, once u say u are in Medical school, it means u are pursuing a degree in Medicine and Surgery. Stop being argumentative. Read the links and be enlightened. Also a medical dictionary definition of Medical school, even though u are smater than the editors.

https://www.medicinenet.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=30954
Re: How Many Johesu Members Apart From Nurses Are Needed In Europe by Eldorado14: 12:30am On Jun 11, 2018
MrBigiman:

Are Nigerian pharmacist in the EEA area. Is my write up about the part way of Nigerian pharmacist seeking to practice in the UK wrong? U should thank me for passing this knowledge to u, as I see many pharmacist and lab technicians, breaking into medical groups seeking for ways to migrate to the UK and Europe and I have actually assisted humble ones thru less tedious pathways.

You think you are clever but you are not. You comment was about Nigeria trained pharmacists and their degree being a burden to them, that they undergo a 52 weeks training before practising in the UK. Now tell me, does the link mentioned ONLY NIGERIA pharmacists will undergo the 52 weeks training? or you are blind and couldnt see where it was written ANY FOREIGN TRAINED pharmacist apart from EEA member states? why making it look as if it is only nigeria trained pharmacist undergo d training before practising.
Mr man...you are too old for this!!

1 Like

Re: How Many Johesu Members Apart From Nurses Are Needed In Europe by TempoJames(m): 12:31am On Jun 11, 2018
nelszx:

"A normal white blood cell count ranges between 4,000 and 10,000; in contrast, patients with CML typically have white blood cell counts ranging from 100,000 to as high as 500,000. Because the white blood cells mature and function normally, infections are not a common feature of CML."
http://www.hematology.org/About/History/50-Years/1529.aspx

The basis for Leukemic diagnosis (presumptive) is a WBC of greater or equal to 100,000 with the addition of blast cells and immature neutrophils (chronic cases). No chemotherapy can bring down the count in a space of 2 months.

Patient in question has WBC of 45,000 with marked neutrophilic leukocytosis (no blast or hairy cells) and within months of treatment now has a WBC of 8200. Does this suggest as CML to you numbskull?

Kid I told you that it is d blast phase that u likely see up to that value n it takes just 15% of cases. Even a 4th yr medical student knows it is a malpractise to use WBC count for diagnosing CML. Blood film and flourescence insitu hybridization are gold standards.

You remain a technician kid! A student technician for that matter.
Re: How Many Johesu Members Apart From Nurses Are Needed In Europe by MrBigiman: 12:32am On Jun 11, 2018
nelszx:

In addition Collins Dictionary 2018, even though u know more than them.

https://www.collinsdictionary.com/dictionary/english/medical-school

Sometimes reading maybe difficult. A YouTube explanation may do, as a way to calm ur nerves sir.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeSW2Gg1qIY
Re: How Many Johesu Members Apart From Nurses Are Needed In Europe by nelszx: 12:35am On Jun 11, 2018
TempoJames:

You see...you are an idiot!
A resident reports to the consultant after carrying out a test and b4 instituting mgt. I wouldn't be surprised u are an undergraduate. You are so stupid n deficient in knowledge. The other time u said u used FAB to stage CML... You are so stupid my friend.

I have told you the more you justify the more stupid you become. The resident was made to do an extension plus several days call. Do you want to know who found out his mistake? An intern MLS chai. Hahahaha and aren't surprised an undergraduate is saying things you acclaimed pathologist is reading a book to justify?

Just incase you don't know I hold a B.MLS degree and soon would run up my MSc degree(both in medical microbiology). You aren't talking to a dunce you know grin

1 Like

Re: How Many Johesu Members Apart From Nurses Are Needed In Europe by MrBigiman: 12:39am On Jun 11, 2018
TempoJames:

Kid I told you that it is d blast phase that u likely see up to that value n it takes just 15% of cases. Even a 4th yr medical student knows it is a malpractise to use WBC count for diagnosing CML. Blood film and flourescence insitu hybridization are gold standards.

Nigeria seeks to insitute a solitary practice, different from what's obtainable in the world. When u bring references they shy away from it like kids. If Princeton, Harvard, Wikipedia, Collins dictionary, Oxford Dictionary all say something and a bunch of deluded kid says otherwise, such person should present himself for help, and believe me, it's not hard to find.
Re: How Many Johesu Members Apart From Nurses Are Needed In Europe by TempoJames(m): 12:39am On Jun 11, 2018
nelszx:

I have told you the more you justify the more stupid you become. The resident was made to do an extension plus several days call. Do you want to know who found out his mistake? An intern MLS chai. Hahahaha and aren't surprised an undergraduate is saying things you acclaimed pathologist is reading a book to justify?

Just incase you don't know I hold a B.MLS degree and soon would run up my MSc degree(both in medical microbiology). You aren't talking to a dunce you know grin

If you hold those degrees and you are still a dunce. I wouldnt advice any of my kids to take up such course. It is full of idiots then.
Re: How Many Johesu Members Apart From Nurses Are Needed In Europe by nelszx: 12:42am On Jun 11, 2018
TempoJames:

Hahahaha when you come up with a superior argument quote me
So the American Society of Haematology are a malpractice society ba? And were you blind to the part where blood film was mentioned?
slowpoke of the highest degree. Anything you like call me it can't change what's written on my certificate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Benue Records Suspected Case Of Monkeypox (Disturbing Photos) / Lily Ivf Price Offer/truth About Success Rates Of Ivf Clinics / HIV Losing Its Edge, Evolving Into Milder Form – Study

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.