Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,750 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

How Many Johesu Members Apart From Nurses Are Needed In Europe - Health (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Many Johesu Members Apart From Nurses Are Needed In Europe (16220 Views)

Strike: "JOHESU is Selfish, They don't know what they want" must read!! / Federal Health Workers Under The Umbrella Of JOHESU Embark On Indefinite Trike / Nigerian Doctors And Nurses Are Incompetent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Johesu Members Apart From Nurses Are Needed In Europe by MrBigiman: 3:42pm On Jun 13, 2018
nelszx:

If you're so learned in academic discuss why not counter my claim instead of engaging in a knowledge seeking academic discuss. Oga you can't give what you don't have, this isn't garbage in garbage out.

If I see a superior argument I don't run away because knowledge is dynamic. If you have it you'll gladly flaunt it.

Mention me in d index post. This is about lawyers and I guess u are not one. Do that.
Re: How Many Johesu Members Apart From Nurses Are Needed In Europe by nelszx: 3:45pm On Jun 13, 2018
MrBigiman:

Mention me in d index post. This is about lawyers and I guess u are not one. Do that.

You don't even read
Look at where I brought you back to
Your own post grin
This is the index post

But you are a lawyer now for mentioning me and our discuss in a lawyer post. You claim you have moral basis for an academic discuss (which according to you i don't have) on that page but run away from one. What does that make you?

1 Like

Re: How Many Johesu Members Apart From Nurses Are Needed In Europe by Amarabae(f): 5:22pm On Jun 13, 2018
MrBigiman:

I really doubt it that you are a doctor!
The way you sleep and wake up on nairaland, trolling from one thread to another is "undoctorlike"
Are you really working?
How can a self acclaimed medical doctor have all these time you have to be wasting on internet.
Even if you are, you must be all these private university products that crammed their way out,
You don't sound like an intelligent doctor that knows his onion in the medical profession.

3 Likes

Re: How Many Johesu Members Apart From Nurses Are Needed In Europe by MrBigiman: 5:25pm On Jun 13, 2018
Amarabae:

The way you sleep and wake up on nairaland, trolling from one thread to another is "undoctorlike"
Are you really working?
How can a self acclaimed medical doctor have all these time you have to be wasting on internet.
Even if you are, you must be all these private university products that crammed their way out,
You don't sound like an intelligent doctor that knows his onion in the medical profession.

This woman! . Who made u a judge among men?
Re: How Many Johesu Members Apart From Nurses Are Needed In Europe by femianski: 6:09pm On Jun 13, 2018
Amarabae:

Are you really working?
my sister I wonder oo
I have never seen a doc wasting time on internet

1 Like

Re: How Many Johesu Members Apart From Nurses Are Needed In Europe by MrBigiman: 7:41pm On Jun 13, 2018
femianski:

my sister I wonder oo
I have never seen a doc wasting time on internet

Doctors should start spending time on the internet. Johesu has in the past decade used the same internet to propagate lies to the public about Doctors.
Re: How Many Johesu Members Apart From Nurses Are Needed In Europe by jedisco(m): 8:46pm On Jun 13, 2018
Amarabae:

Are you really working?

Consultant JOHESU... You're back again...
Greetings!
Re: How Many Johesu Members Apart From Nurses Are Needed In Europe by Amarabae(f): 9:23pm On Jun 13, 2018
jedisco:

Consultant JOHESU... You're back again...
Greetings!
Which one is consultant johesu?
Re: How Many Johesu Members Apart From Nurses Are Needed In Europe by jedisco(m): 9:36pm On Jun 13, 2018
Amarabae:

Which one is consultant johesu?

LOL. Who doesn't know u as the chief consultant nurse who is a multi millionaire, owner of several schools and chief defender of JOHESU on Nairaland.

Again, greetings!

1 Like

Re: How Many Johesu Members Apart From Nurses Are Needed In Europe by danilmo: 5:24pm On Jun 15, 2018
felt bad I realised this thread late.
nelszx
hafar, I saw how these guys schooled u but ego no go gree u throw salute, all dsame, u learnt something new free of charge.

oya go and form boss for ur colleagues..

1 Like

Re: How Many Johesu Members Apart From Nurses Are Needed In Europe by danilmo: 5:30pm On Jun 15, 2018
Amarabae:

Are you really working?

better dont start dear,

this thread is hot on academics/knowledge discuss and not tantrum thread where kids play like johesu bla bla..if u know u know

meanwhile I read thru this thread and learnt a lot ahead my time.
u can do dsame and get more knowledge than ur colleagues..

u ll b better..
Re: How Many Johesu Members Apart From Nurses Are Needed In Europe by nelszx: 6:33pm On Jun 15, 2018
danilmo:
felt bad I realised this thread late.
nelszx
hafar, I saw how these guys schooled u but ego no go gree u throw salute, all dsame, u learnt something new free of charge.

oya go and form boss for ur colleagues..

Got schooled by who?

1 Like

Re: How Many Johesu Members Apart From Nurses Are Needed In Europe by danilmo: 6:42pm On Jun 15, 2018
nelszx:

Got schooled by who?
are u asking me that??
i read thru the thread and got my fact baba..
u tried though..
Re: How Many Johesu Members Apart From Nurses Are Needed In Europe by MrBigiman: 10:36pm On Jun 15, 2018
danilmo:

are u asking me that??

i read thru the thread and got my fact baba..

u tried though..

Thanks bro. It's good u can see the truth where other act oblivious. Most of the time humility is the route to mental freedom. We stay up all night gaining knowledge to help humanity, while some people sit up all Night seeking ways to catch up with us without mentally exerting themselves.

1 Like

Re: How Many Johesu Members Apart From Nurses Are Needed In Europe by nelszx: 10:50pm On Jun 15, 2018
MrBigiman:

Thanks bro. It's good u can see the truth where other act oblivious. Most of the time humility is the route to mental freedom. We stay up all night gaining knowledge to help humanity, while some people sit up all Night seeking ways to catch up with us without mentally exerting themselves.

Oga go and sleep if people with academic acumen are talking you should hide your face.
Re: How Many Johesu Members Apart From Nurses Are Needed In Europe by danilmo: 1:46am On Jun 16, 2018
nelszx:

Oga go and sleep if people with academic acumen are talking you should hide your face.

brother,

if am on a neutral ground

u argued base on what's in ur textbook but those guys took u outta the text box , really got u mad..

just like how an anatomist will argue the location of thoracic inlet with a medic/surgeon which is the reverse clinically..

u grab..
if u wanna know, take this thread to another pathogist friend if u have one,

1 Like

Re: How Many Johesu Members Apart From Nurses Are Needed In Europe by Freddonance(m): 9:40pm On Jun 19, 2018
nelszx:

Are you still here??
Re: How Many Johesu Members Apart From Nurses Are Needed In Europe by MrBigiman: 10:21pm On Jun 20, 2018
danilmo:

brother,

if am on a neutral ground

u argued base on what's in ur textbook but those guys took u outta the text box , really got u mad..

just like how an anatomist will argue the location of thoracic inlet with a medic/surgeon which is the reverse clinically..

u grab..
if u wanna know, take this thread to another pathogist friend if u have one,

U noticed I stopped arguing with him. If u raise a point and someone gives a superior argument, it's best to stop digging and accept. But reverse was the boys case.

There are 3 location of the appendix clinically for example. So when the anatomist says it must be at the McBurney's point, we in the clinic's just laugh. Again it's easy to distinguish book knowledge from practical knowledge.

1 Like

Re: How Many Johesu Members Apart From Nurses Are Needed In Europe by nurain150(m): 9:43am On Nov 08, 2021
TempoJames:

ahahahahahaha. what difference does it.make? people with pharm.D are even quarrelling with those with B.Pharm becoz they have no added advantage neither is there an extra benefit or salary recognition.Iy I were to be in position of things I would grant Doctor of whatso ever to u guys but u'd come out more frustrated when u facee reality struggling with testtube and for salary. I see the degree is the issue. It would even cause intra-professional discourse btw those with Ds and Bs because they would be no difference in renumeration.
the extra one year and failing out of school would just be a total waste. Dr.of physiotherapy was given out in UNN even wen I was an undergraduate. They came out with frustrated faces because I was still ahead of them with my Bachelor degree. NUC is just anouncing it now to give u guys 'false sense' of victory. Trust me it is politics. Go check if there is any increment in renumeration in respect to the change of Title.
If at all there will be Dmls,Dradio or Dnursing u would just be bearing title with no corresponding renuneration. NUC can give titles but FG has fixed CONHESS relative to CONMESS.
Go and ask ur D.pharm colleagues what difference or edge it gives them over B.pharm.
Did you just say this is the first time u agree with me? So you didn't agree that u were wrong for using fAB to stage CML? Don't make me tag you 'incorrigible idiot' my friend.
Go check allowance structure it's times 2 of Bpharm.
Re: How Many Johesu Members Apart From Nurses Are Needed In Europe by muheeb01(m): 12:44pm On Nov 08, 2021
Where's the correlation? Incase they need herbal therapist abroad let me know o

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Impact And Dangers Of Overthinking On Our Mental Health / Benue Records Suspected Case Of Monkeypox (Disturbing Photos) / Lily Ivf Price Offer/truth About Success Rates Of Ivf Clinics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.