Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,491 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

How Many Johesu Members Apart From Nurses Are Needed In Europe - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Many Johesu Members Apart From Nurses Are Needed In Europe (16218 Views)

Strike: "JOHESU is Selfish, They don't know what they want" must read!! / Federal Health Workers Under The Umbrella Of JOHESU Embark On Indefinite Trike / Nigerian Doctors And Nurses Are Incompetent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Johesu Members Apart From Nurses Are Needed In Europe by Unigrad: 5:34pm On Jun 06, 2018
phase1:

Like I said, you are not expected to belive you and I know these things happen but you have the right to play ostrich.

As for being 'drivers'. The administrative status quo in the health sector is being challenged and we are not ones shaking. It is you the 'driver' who released tons of memos and letters during a strike that didn't affect you and that is not a sign of a 'comfortable driver'. cheesy

Things are definitely changing you'll agree with me. cheesy

God will bless you and your parents.
I wish I can know you.

4 Likes

Re: How Many Johesu Members Apart From Nurses Are Needed In Europe by TempoJames(m): 5:52pm On Jun 06, 2018
You are very funny my guy. You will always be a technician that you are.
Re: How Many Johesu Members Apart From Nurses Are Needed In Europe by TempoJames(m): 5:59pm On Jun 06, 2018
phase1:

Nowhere in MDCN act gives it the power to accredit medical laboratory practice. The court have said so therefore it remains illegal for physicians to accredit a medical laboratory when they don't even know the constituents of Leishman stain or even the working principle of Gram stain reaction. It is anomaly that Nigerians will correct in due time.

Your personal lame hatred for JOhesu leaders won't change the truth.

You see why you can never be better than a pathologist?
I learnt everything about gram staining n lieshman's stain in year one. You are boasting of it after 5 good years. Idiots!
That is how a radiographer keeps diagnosing PiD once he/she sees fluid in d rectouterine pouch of douglas
That is how idiots calling themselves scientist keeps using HVS to screen Pelvic infections and always land up with staphylococcus. They don't know that HVS and Endocervical swab are 2 different proceedures. That u will never catch N.gonorrhea or C.trachomatis using HVS. I keep on getting results of Staphylococcus and E.coli(probably by fecal contamination of d swab) from a px with with all classical signs pf tuboovarian abscess with no urinary symptoms from idiots
Any doctor will prefer to work with result of a pathologist or radiologists than that of technicians who knows nothing.
To show u how dispensable u guys are....Buhari didn't even mention ur baseless agitations during his democracy speech. I'm sure the circular of sack notice was an order from d president. He only summoned Adewole to protect his political career.
To show u how dispensable u guys are, a classic hospital like LUTH only advertised for nurses to help dress wounds,chart tpr n dress surgeons b4 surgery. pathologists,pharmacologist,orthopaedics n radiologists could have phase out the other idiots.
The day doctors will stand to their feet and want to bring in d best standard practise and relativity (3:1 against d meacre 1.5:1) that is when idiots will realize the privilege they are abusing.
You think a doctor hates johesuites? Go to market places and hear market women dissect ur greed. I went to get somethings from d market. I eavesdrop many bad comments about u guys. How nurses abandon women during labour tagging her "lack of cooperation" untill complication arises and the run to call d doc. Yes the doc will always be the last resort when all hope is gone in d health system heirachy.
How medlab sci maltreats microbiologists and patients yet complain doctors are opressing them

Nigerians hate you guys.
Re: How Many Johesu Members Apart From Nurses Are Needed In Europe by tardell007(m): 6:26pm On Jun 06, 2018
phase1:

There is nowhere in the MDCN act that allows you to open a medical laboratory practice.
It only says you can learn 'Medical laboratory PRACTICALS in medical school.

Practice and practicals are different things entirely. Scientists went to court, argued it and won.

Stop misleading people. Only the MLSCN act 11 of 2003 allows anyone to do medical laboratory practice and that person is the Medical Scientist.
The reason why many of you are not in jail is because ministers of health who are always physicians always intefere with inspectorate jobs of MLSCN, PCN, Nursing councils to give you guys a soft landing. In one word 'impunity' is the reason why your illegalities thrive.
whats MDCN?
Re: How Many Johesu Members Apart From Nurses Are Needed In Europe by phase1: 6:37pm On Jun 06, 2018
TempoJames:

I learnt everything about gram staining n lieshman's stain in year one. You are boasting of it after 5 good years. Idiots!
That is how a radiographer keeps diagnosing PiD once he/she sees fluid in d rectouterine pouch of douglas
That is how idiots calling themselves scientist keeps using HVS to screen Pelvic infections and always land up with staphylococcus. They don't know that HVS and Endocervical swab are 2 different proceedures. That u will never catch N.gonorrhea or C.trachomatis using HVS. I keep on getting results of Staphylococcus and E.coli(probably by fecal contamination of d swab) from a px with with all classical signs pf tuboovarian abscess with no urinary symptoms from idiots
Any doctor will prefer to work with result of a pathologist or radiologists than that of technicians who knows nothing.
To show u how dispensable u guys are....Buhari didn't even mention ur baseless agitations during his democracy speech. I'm sure the circular of sack notice was an order from d president. He only summoned Adewole to protect his political career.
To show u how dispensable u guys are, a classic hospital like LUTH only advertised for nurses to help dress wounds,chart tpr n dress surgeons b4 surgery. pathologists,pharmacologist,orthopaedics n radiologists could have phase out the other idiots.
The day doctors will stand to their feet and want to bring in d best standard practise and relativity (3:1 against d meacre 1.5:1) that is when idiots will realize the privilege they are abusing.

Gram staining and leishman staining are the basics of the fundamentals. Even a second semester 200 Level Scientist in training will prepare stained slides perfectly and tell you the working principles of stains even from Gram stains in Micro to Periodic acid Schiff in Histo. Yet I have seen resident physcians who are entirely cluesless about these procedures and there principles when they come to the laboratory. Yes many of them, not HOs but residents but they want to head the lab. How many of your physicians can prepare primers in molecular-based testing procedures? How many even knows the principle of Serum antibiotic assay by HPLC methodology?

Every Medical Scientist who knows his worth knows the difference, importance and peculiarity of Endocervical swab (ECS) and High vaginal swab ( HVS). They also know that Hematoxylin and Eosin staining is better for nucleus studies while Papanicolau staining will better reveal cytoplasmic properties of a pap smear for C-ca screening in the histo lab.

If you work in an organized health institution and get a ridiculous result you should take it up and seek redress by finding out the person who ran the investigation, go to the person's superior like the Chief Scientist or Principal Scientist. Investigations will be lauched and will help rid the labs of quacks and fake charlatans which your physician MDs employ in order to cut cost.

I did it during internship when an empty-headed arrogant physician brought me an EUCR sample during call in a Fluoride oxalate bottle and expected me to produce results 'urgently' and sign out. I simply tossed the sample into a trash bin, filled an incident report in incident register, filed recollection form served it to him and sent him back to the ward. He was too empty-headed and arrogant to be lectured so I saved my strenght and shut the lab door as he protested.

Lastly, there is no privilege being abused. All professions will continue to enjoy their autonomy regardless of what you think as obtained abroad.
Most of the succesful private lab I know make less than 17% of the income from physician's request (many physicians have their fake side labs already). There are walk-in patients, Direct consumer requested tests and patient with pre-existing conditions who go to labs for follow ups, even other health professionals like pharmacists and nurses can educate patients to request tests like liver function tests and Eucr before taking some drugs that are contra-indicated in Liver or renal disease.

A private genetic testing lab in the US (not owned by physicians) 23andMe offer direct access testing for Genetic predisposition to diseases in the US to the global community without physician's request. How can they go bankrupt when they don't depend on you? The Scientists and technicians there don't need you.

Global healthcare is shifting from 'physician-centred' to 'patient/client-centred'. You either shape in or ship out.

5 Likes

Re: How Many Johesu Members Apart From Nurses Are Needed In Europe by phase1: 6:45pm On Jun 06, 2018
tardell007:
whats MDCN?

Medical and dental council.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Many Johesu Members Apart From Nurses Are Needed In Europe by phase1: 6:50pm On Jun 06, 2018
...and lastly @tempojames

If Nigerians hated Scientists, Nurses, pharmacists they wouldn't have ensured that they become independent professions. Infact they wanted you kept in check that's why they sympathized with Johesu to your chagrin. cheesy

Nigerians have lost lives because of your professional incompetence, misconducts and thuggery in the health sector. Johesu won't fail Nigerians. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: How Many Johesu Members Apart From Nurses Are Needed In Europe by Unigrad: 8:47pm On Jun 06, 2018
TempoJames:

You think a doctor hates johesuites? Go to market places and hear market women dissect ur greed. I went to get somethings from d market. I eavesdrop many bad comments about u guys. How nurses abandon women during labour tagging her "lack of cooperation" untill complication arises and the run to call d doc. Yes the doc will always be the last resort when all hope is gone in d health system heirachy.
How medlab sci maltreats microbiologists and patients yet complain doctors are opressing them

Nigerians hate you guys.
Another fool spotted.

3 Likes

Re: How Many Johesu Members Apart From Nurses Are Needed In Europe by Unigrad: 8:48pm On Jun 06, 2018
TempoJames:
You are very funny my guy. You will always be a technician that you are.
Are you a graduate?

3 Likes

Re: How Many Johesu Members Apart From Nurses Are Needed In Europe by Unigrad: 8:56pm On Jun 06, 2018
phase1:

Gram staining and leishman staining are the basics of the fundamentals. Even a second semester 200 Level Scientist in training will prepare stained slides perfectly and tell you the working principles of stains even from Gram stains in Micro to Periodic acid Schiff in Histo. Yet I have seen resident physcians who are entirely cluesless about these procedures and there principles when they come to the laboratory. Yes many of them, not HOs but residents but they want to head the lab. How many of your physicians can prepare primers in molecular-based testing procedures? How many even knows the principle of Serum antibiotic assay by HPLC methodology?

Every Medical Scientist who knows his worth knows the difference, importance and peculiarity of Endocervical swab (ECS) and High vaginal swab ( HVS). They also know that Hematoxylin and Eosin staining is better for nucleus studies while Papanicolau staining will better reveal cytoplasmic properties of a pap smear for C-ca screening in the histo lab.

If you work in an organized health institution and get a ridiculous result you should take it up and seek redress by finding out the person who ran the investigation, go to the person's superior like the Chief Scientist or Principal Scientist. Investigations will be lauched and will help rid the labs of quacks and fake charlatans which your physician MDs employ in order to cut cost.

I did it during internship when an empty-headed arrogant physician brought me an EUCR sample during call in Fluoride oxalate bottle and expected me to produce results 'urgently' and sign out. I simple tossed the sample into trash bin, filled an incident report in incident register, filed recollection form served it to him and sent him back to the ward. He was too empty-headed and arrogant to be lectured so I saved my strenght and shut the lab door as he protested.

Lastly, there is no privilege being abused. All professions will continue to enjoy their autonomy regardless of what you think as obtained abroad.
Most of the succesful private lab I know make less than 17% of the income from physician's request. There are walking patients, Direct consumer requested tests and patient with pre-existing conditions who go to labs for follow ups, even other health professionals like pharmacists and nurses can educate patients to request tests like liver function tests and Eucr before taking some drugs that are contra-indicated in Liver or renal disease.

A private genetic testing lab in the US (not owned by physicians) 23andMe offer direct access testing for Genetic predisposition to diseases in the US to the global community without physician's request. How can they go bankrupt when they don't depend on you? The Scientists and technicians there don't need you.

Global healthcare is shifting from 'physician-centred' to 'patient/client-centred'. You either shape in or ship out.
I respect you.
A medical laboratory scientist always talk with fact.
If I open my mouth to tell you the errors done by this over too know set of professionals, well, time is coming when patients relatives will start to investigate the course of the death of their loved ones, then we will know who is who.

5 Likes

Re: How Many Johesu Members Apart From Nurses Are Needed In Europe by Unigrad: 8:59pm On Jun 06, 2018
TempoJames:

Nigerians hate you guys.
Are you current?
Patients intakes in hospitals like LUTH increased drastically since the resumption of strike by Johesu. What do you have to say to this?

6 Likes

Re: How Many Johesu Members Apart From Nurses Are Needed In Europe by MrBigiman: 9:28pm On Jun 06, 2018
phase1:

Nowhere in MDCN act gives it the power to accredit medical laboratory practice. The court have said so therefore it remains illegal for physicians to accredit a medical laboratory when they don't even know the constituents of Leishman stain or even the working principle of Gram stain reaction. It is an anomaly that Nigerians will correct in due time.

Your personal lame hatred for JOhesu leaders won't change the truth.

They are in Lagos, Abuja and port Harcourt. Inform ur union. I remember the Union trying to oppress a pathologist in Ondo. When the security agency were done with the Johesu tout, they had to plea for a soft landing. Johesu misinterpreted the court ruling and that's d shame we find in Nigeria.

Radiographer started a similar move 2 years back. But after many were arrested by police for intimidating Doctors they retreated to their dirty shell.

No one can fight Medicine and Surgery, because that's d reason why there's the modern day hospital.
Re: How Many Johesu Members Apart From Nurses Are Needed In Europe by phase1: 9:50pm On Jun 06, 2018
MrBigiman:

They are in Lagos, Abuja and port Harcourt. Inform ur union. I remember the Union trying to oppress a pathologist in Ondo. When the security agency were done with the Johesu tout, they had to plea for a soft landing. Johesu misinterpreted the court ruling and that's d shame we find in Nigeria.

Radiographer started a similar move 2 years back. But after many were arrested by police for intimidating Doctors they retreated to their dirty shell.

No one can fight Medicine and Surgery, because that's d reason why there's the modern day hospital.

You are the one who keep lamenting about the judgement. Your minister of physicians are the ones shielding you from being prosecuted by the various council. Johesu knows what they are doing. They've educated nigerians that the minister of health mustn't be a physician and have proved to Nigerians (with facts and figures) that our health indices performed better when non-physicians were appointed ministers of health.

Today nigeria health performance indices is 198/200 only above the likes of war-torn South sudan because physicians keep bastardizing the health system. Nigerians are now aware and your impunity already has a low shelf life.

Your MBBS is not bigger than the law.

5 Likes

Re: How Many Johesu Members Apart From Nurses Are Needed In Europe by phase1: 10:14pm On Jun 06, 2018
Unigrad:
I respect you.
A medical laboratory scientist always talk with fact.
If I open my mouth to tell you the errors done by this over too know set of professionals, well, time is coming when patients relatives will start to investigate the course of the death of their loved ones, then we will know who is who.

My brother and friend, the truth must be said whether anyone likes it or not. I have physician friends whom I have know right from school days. Many of them my former room mates and more like brothers. They know I hold radical views on 'laboratorism'. We may not agree in health politics but they understand where I stand and that is enough. I'm sure even these physicians here have one or two Scientists or pharmacists as friends whom they've known for years but now look down on because their lecturers told them they are 'superior beings'. Their problems.

My physician friends and I cannot antagonize each other because we were first friends and brothers before we all became Scientists and Physicians. We jab ourselves sometimes even when we meet in our social gatherings.

That said, it is still our duty to promote and guard jealously the principles of our Professions. I have no problem with that. But if the promotion of their profession is dependent on putting a glass ceiling over another group of professionals then we'll have serious issues. It is a slave era mentality and will be resisted.

My motto is: Acquire knowledge and show that you have it.

Anyone who is knowledgeable can't be intimidated.

5 Likes

Re: How Many Johesu Members Apart From Nurses Are Needed In Europe by TempoJames(m): 10:31pm On Jun 06, 2018
No need to argue with a technician that knows nothing. I know u will want to argue that the chief lab technician that conducts the test and give diagnosis in verge to claim he knows what he doesn't was trained by a doctor. You are boasting of common gram staining and leishman's just imagine a technician.
The truth remains u'll always be subject to the lab HOD who is a pathologist(Dr). Have a nice time treating your headache.
Re: How Many Johesu Members Apart From Nurses Are Needed In Europe by bmlsbmls: 12:31am On Jun 07, 2018
TempoJames:
No need to argue with a technician that knows nothing. I know u will want to argue that the chief lab technician that conducts the test and give diagnosis in verge to claim he knows what he doesn't was trained by a doctor. You are boasting of common gram staining and leishman's just imagine a technician.
The truth remains u'll always be subject to the lab HOD who is a pathologist(Dr). Have a nice time treating your headache.
Re: How Many Johesu Members Apart From Nurses Are Needed In Europe by MrBigiman: 6:41am On Jun 07, 2018
Tempojames is doing daunting job. It's difficult informing a helpless ignoramus. Seeing mild fluid collection in the POD and screaming PID has always being the way of radiographers, yet they moved from hospital to hospital trying to stop Doctors from carrying out sonography. It took their leaders being locked up at least 2ice before they retreated to their shops.

In Ondo, the state chapter of AMLSCN had the guts to seal a pathologist owned lab. The seal was removed and a fracas ensued, as thuggery is a silent weapon of Lab technicians. Thank goodness the Nigerian mobile police were responsible enough to arrest those hoodlums parading as union leaders. They never went close to that Lab again.

Nigerians will get wiser soon. Many are. A patients said "Doctor treat me jare, when I visit the lab now they will either say it's staph, coliform or Candida, I can't waste my money on them again"
Re: How Many Johesu Members Apart From Nurses Are Needed In Europe by phase1: 12:05pm On Jun 07, 2018
TempoJames:

Even the technicians are more knowledgeable than your physician-pathologists many of whom can't properly focus an Olympus microscope. Something some lab assistants can do with ease. Yet they want to head the Medical Scientist. Laughable peeps! cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Many Johesu Members Apart From Nurses Are Needed In Europe by phase1: 12:13pm On Jun 07, 2018
MrBigiman:
Tempojames is doing daunting job. It's difficult informing a helpless ignoramus. Seeing mild fluid collection in the POD and screaming PID has always being the way of radiographers, yet they moved from hospital to hospital trying to stop Doctors from carrying out sonography. It took their leaders being locked up at least 2ice before they retreated to their shops.

In Ondo, the state chapter of AMLSCN had the guts to seal a pathologist owned lab. The seal was removed and a fracas ensued, as thuggery is a silent weapon of Lab technicians. Thank goodness the Nigerian mobile police were responsible enough to arrest those hoodlums parading as union leaders. They never went close to that Lab again.

Nigerians will get wiser soon. Many are. A patients said "Doctor treat me jare, when I visit the lab now they will either say it's staph, coliform or Candida, I can't waste my money on them again"

From experience Patient who run to the lab must have wasted money in physician clinics who extort them without doing any form of investigation and when they claim to have done they'll simply pocket the money and refuse to give the patient a copy of the result as they don't want their quackeries exposed.

There are occasions where I saw a widal tests result with 1/73, 1/47 titre values emanating from a hospital run by physicians. Laugh no gree me abeg. cheesy

If not for ethical issues I would have posted some of the ridiculous results herein.

3 Likes

Re: How Many Johesu Members Apart From Nurses Are Needed In Europe by TempoJames(m): 1:04pm On Jun 07, 2018
phase1:

From experience Patient who run to the lab must have wasted money in physician clinics who extort them without doing any form of investigation and when they claim they'll simply pocket the money and refuse to give the patient a copy of the result as they don't their quackeries exposed.

There are occasions where I saw a widal tests result with 1/73, 1/47 titre values emanating from a hospital run by physicians. Laugh no gree me abeg. cheesy

If not for ethical issues I would have posted some of the ridiculous results herein.

You see why you can never be better than a pathologist? I guess u never knew there is Acute and convalescent titre in widal test. What u technicians are taught is only the convalescent titre so it is either the patient has 1/160 or nothing. Idiots! You were never taught that u can get 1/20 as acute titre then if it rises to 1/80 after 2weeks(convalescent) then there is a 4fold rise and is significant.
Glorified technician! You ought to pay me for this lecture.
You never knew what causes most results to be upto 1/160 to1/340 is that most px present late so u catch them mostly at d convalescent(chronic) stage of typhoid. U see what differentiates a doc from a johesuite? A doctor thinks outside textbook. Outside Africa where px present early to d hospital u seldom see titre upto to 1/160....I know over here a glorified chief lab technician could be quick to rule out typhoid. Idiots!
Why px run away is that they don't like doing repeat widal when the result is below 1/160 .They go to a lab technician that tells them what they want to hear. A lab technician that will erroneous declare them negative n they go home treating stubborn malaria till they breakdown with pathognomic signs like Rosespots n intestinal perforations n run back to the hospital spreading falsehood that Nigerian doctors are quacks. The same doctor that is leading outside Africa where px follows the acumen of the doctor religiously.
E.g that result wic is 1/47 is the acute titre...if u repeat widal after 2weeks u may see 1/188 showing a 4-fold rise, if d px is actually +ve ....if its not up to 1/188 only then can u rule out typhoid. Lab technicians don't know this.
Standard practise is that u repeat widal after 2 weeks if it is not upto 1/160 n check for 4-fold rise. Boy!

1 Like

Re: How Many Johesu Members Apart From Nurses Are Needed In Europe by 0key2: 1:55pm On Jun 07, 2018
TempoJames:

You see why you can never be better than a pathologist? I guess u never knew there is Acute and convalescent titre in widal test. What u technicians are taught is only the convalescent titre so it is either the patient has 1/160 or nothing. Idiots! You were never taught that u can get 1/20 as acute titre then if it rises to 1/80 after 2weeks(convalescent) then there is a 4fold rise and is significant.
You never knew what causes most results to be upto 1/160 to1/340 is that most px present late so u catch them mostly at d convalescent(chronic) stage of typhoid. U see what differentiates a doc from a johesuite? A doctor thinks outside textbook. Outside Africa where px present early to d hospital u seldom see titre upto to 1/160....I know over here a glorified chief lab technician could be quick to rule out typhoid. Idiots!
Why px run away is that they don't like doing repeat widal when the result is below 1/160 .They go to a lab technician that tells them what they want to hear. A lab technician that will erroneous declare them negative n they go home treating stubborn malaria till they breakdown with pathognomic signs like Rosespots n intestinal perforations n run back to the hospital spreading falsehood that Nigerian doctors are quacks. The same doctor that is leading outside Africa where px follows the acumen of the doctor religiously.
E.g that result wic is 1/47 is the acute titre...if u repeat widal after 2weeks u may see 1/188 showing a 4-fold rise, if d px is actually +ve ....if its not up to 1/188 only then can u rule out typhoid. Lab technicians don't know this.
Standard practise is that u repeat widal after 2 weeks if it is not upto 1/160 n check for 4-fold rise. Boy!

Good response bro! Are you a pathologist? You are well knowledgeable!
Re: How Many Johesu Members Apart From Nurses Are Needed In Europe by TempoJames(m): 3:39pm On Jun 07, 2018
0key2:

You've said it all sir. 3 years as Fmcpath

1 Like

Re: How Many Johesu Members Apart From Nurses Are Needed In Europe by phase1: 3:49pm On Jun 07, 2018
TempoJames:

You are empty headed, widal titre values are gotten in double dilution values. ie 1/20, 1/40, 1/80, 1/160, 1/320. In endemic areas 1/80-
1/160 is usually adopted as significant values after studies are done on endemicity within that area.

What methodology did you adopt in your fake laboratory to obtain a titre value of 1/47 which then doubles to 1/72. Do you even know the meaning of double dilutions of agglutinnin titres?

Attached below is a study of widal titre values published in a reputable clinical Journal about endemic areas. Where the hell does it say you get a titre value of 1/47 and 1/73 in double dilutions. Mr man shut that your fake side lab, you've been murdering patients. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How Many Johesu Members Apart From Nurses Are Needed In Europe by phase1: 3:57pm On Jun 07, 2018
0key2:

Stop giving that quack a pat on the back till he shows us a journal where agglutinin titres of 1/47 and 1/73 were obtained during Widal studies. He is not talking to morons. You can also help him too.

I hold an M.sc and an FIBMS(UK) and I challenge him to show us how to obtain titre values of 1/47 which then 'doubles' to 1/73 titre in the obviously fake laboratory result he is defending. This is ridiculous! Oh my God! cheesy

4 Likes

Re: How Many Johesu Members Apart From Nurses Are Needed In Europe by phase1: 4:10pm On Jun 07, 2018
This guy reminds me of one Enabulele former NMA chairman who wrote a published article on the Sun and mentioned that Vibrio Cholera is a Gram positive bacteria sometime ago. cheesy

I thought it was just a little mistake until he mentioned it 4 times within the body of that article in a national newspaper. Enabulele claims to be a physician-pathologist who should head the Scientist but I bet you if you put a microscope before him he wouldn't be able to mount a slide properly and focus it.

Even a 300l Scientist in training will tell you all the Gram negative and Gram postive organisms if he jumps off from his bed and faces that question.

More reason why these physicians must be kept away from the laboratory as far as possible.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Johesu Members Apart From Nurses Are Needed In Europe by TempoJames(m): 4:37pm On Jun 07, 2018
phase1:

You are empty headed, widal titre values are gotten in double dilution values. ie 1/20, 1/40, 1/80, 1/160, 1/320. In endemic areas 1/80-
1/160 is usually adopted as significant values after studies are done on endemicity within that area.

What methodology did you adopt in your fake laboratory to obtain a titre value of 1/47 which then doubles to 1/72. Do you even know the meaning of double dilutions of agglutinnin titres?

Attached below is a study of widal titre values published in a reputable clinical Journal about endemic areas. Where the hell do it say you get a titre value of 1/47 and 1/73 in double dilutions. Mr man shut that your fake side lab, you've been murdering patients. cheesy

This is why you will keep being an idiot. After all the lectures you are still dumb. All you could do is to go and screen shoot nonensse you know nothing about from google. Even after I tell you that the 1/47 or 1/73 are Acute titres that will require a repeat widal test.
Case close I'm done educating an idiot.

Re: How Many Johesu Members Apart From Nurses Are Needed In Europe by TempoJames(m): 4:42pm On Jun 07, 2018
phase1:
This guy reminds me of one Enabulele former NMA chairman who wrote a published article on the punch and mentioned that Neisseiria gonorrhea is a Gram positive bacteria sometime ago. cheesy

I thought it was just a little mistake until he mentioned it 4 times within the body of that article in a national newspaper. Enabulele claims to be a physician-pathologist who should head the Scientist but I bet you if you put a microscope before him he wouldn't be able to mount a slide properly and focus it.

Even a 300l Scientist in training will tell you all the Gram negative and Gram postive organisms if he jumps off from his bed and faces that question.

More reason why these physicians must be kept away from the laboratory as far as possible.

Show me the article and stop showing how idiotic you are.
Re: How Many Johesu Members Apart From Nurses Are Needed In Europe by phase1: 4:52pm On Jun 07, 2018
TempoJames seriously most of you are just overglorified dolts like I've maintained and your response is lame period. You goofed, admit it and learn but like most of you, You'd rather the patient dies than admit you are numbskulls even when corrected.

Nigerians need to wake up and ask real questions when patients die due to your malpractices. The day they wake up is day many of you will go bankrupt and end up in prison clothes instead of lab coats after your lawyers have milked you dry trying to defend your malpractices.

If you were as intelligent as you posit, you would have simply typed the words 'Acute widal titres' and shown us journals where your ridiculous figures were confirmed. If you were able to get those figures in your fake laboratory, how then was the measurement done? What methodology did you adopt? These are scientific questions that only a properly trained scientist can answer.

You see why you must be kept in your consulting rooms far away from the lab? Don't give up, keep trying to prove that an 'ordinary techinician' (Lol) like me has more intellect than you. I welcome it.

Moronic wardman! cheesy

4 Likes

Re: How Many Johesu Members Apart From Nurses Are Needed In Europe by TempoJames(m): 4:53pm On Jun 07, 2018
I'm just using this thread as a source entertainment because you know quiet well that outside here I'm your HOD and superior in knowledge and practise. I told u the other time to have a nice time managing your headache.
Re: How Many Johesu Members Apart From Nurses Are Needed In Europe by TempoJames(m): 4:59pm On Jun 07, 2018
phase1:
TempoJames seriously most of you are overglorified dolts like I've maintained and your response in lame period. You goofed, admit it and learn but like most of you. You'd rather the patient dies than admit you are numbskulls even when corrected. Nigerians need to wake up and ask real questions when patients die due to your malpractices. The day they wake up is day many of will go bankrupt and end up in prison clothes after your lawyers have milked you dry trying to defend your malpractices.

If you were as intelligent as you posit, you would have simply typed the words 'Acute widal titres' and shown us journals where your ridiculous figures were confirmed. If you were able to get those figures in your laboratory, how then was the measurement done. What methodology dod you adopt. These are scientific questions that only a properly trained scientist can answer.

You see why you must be kept in your consulting rooms far away from the lab? Don't give up, keep trying to prove that an 'ordinary techinician' (Lol) like me has more intellect than you. I welcome it.

Moronic wardman! cheesy

You brought the values 1/47 and 1/73. Then I handled them seperately. That should tell u that I am quiet aware they are seperate results.
You type like a wounded soul. I indicated widal test has both Acute and convalescent titre or you can call it paired sera but your liquefactive brain keeps exuding ignorance.
Now show me the article where a consultant said N.gonorrhea is gram +ve. Idiot!
Re: How Many Johesu Members Apart From Nurses Are Needed In Europe by phase1: 5:07pm On Jun 07, 2018
TempoJames:

Show me the article and stop how idiotic you are.

Even if I plaster it on your face and hang it on your neck it wouldn't change anything. You can google it yourself. I'm sure you don't suffer 'googlephobia'.

The article was published sometime in 2013 where talked about[i] Vibro cholera[/i] and Gonorrhea (if my remember correctly). It was really a shame a so-called pathologist could make such gaffe on national tabloid. I bet he read the hilarous critism of Scientists (whom he was antagonizing) then and stopped writing. cheesy
Re: How Many Johesu Members Apart From Nurses Are Needed In Europe by phase1: 5:12pm On Jun 07, 2018
TempoJames:

You brought the values 1/47 and 1/73. Then I handled them seperately. That should tell u that I am quiet aware they are seperate results.
You type like a wounded soul. I indicated widal test has both Acute and convalescent titre or you can call it paired sera but your liquefactive brain keeps exuding ignorance.
Now show me the article where a consultant said N.gonorrhea is gram +ve. Idiot!

Calm your emotions Mr wardman. You certified the widal results as correct and I'm sure you've generated such and given to patients in your fake side lab. My fundamental duty as a health professional is to protect patients from your quackery in the lab.

This intellectual tit-for-tat is to expose and bare all for Nigerians to see your fakery and how it cost them lives. This is a public forum and Nigerians are reading and documenting. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Scientists On Brink Of HIV Cure / Impact And Dangers Of Overthinking On Our Mental Health / Benue Records Suspected Case Of Monkeypox (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 139
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.