Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Pretty Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pretty Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend (85671 Views)

Pretty Nigerian Lady Disproves Okafor's Law At NYSC Camp (photo) / Pretty Nigerian Lady With Tribal Marks Goes Viral (Photos) / This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend by chigoizie7(m): 3:22pm On Jun 03, 2018
Do u have good manners?

Good market no de find buyers
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend by lonlytroy(m): 3:23pm On Jun 03, 2018
I like the girl;.she spoke her mindy

3 Likes

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend by ybalogs(m): 3:23pm On Jun 03, 2018
She wants retweets and she will definitely get it. People and attention seeking sha.
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend by frankwealth: 3:23pm On Jun 03, 2018
She is awesome
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend by Maniche44(m): 3:23pm On Jun 03, 2018
chai! konji don sama this one. please give that girl a dick.
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend by Nokio1: 3:23pm On Jun 03, 2018
i dont trust gals that like selfieing in the toilet...

1 Like

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend by noble2faith(m): 3:23pm On Jun 03, 2018
Those that have access to her twitter account, please pass my message to her that she can't get the right person through that forum.

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend by Lexusgs430: 3:24pm On Jun 03, 2018
She probably has a fowl attitude..... It takes more than curves, cooking skills and beauty, to pull the right man......

1 Like

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend by addikt(m): 3:24pm On Jun 03, 2018
malware:
And you with you can get responsible men doing this?

Meanwhile, where are the curves?

Curves around her glasses bro... grin
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend by frankwealth: 3:24pm On Jun 03, 2018
chigoizie7:
Do u have good manners?

Good market no de find buyers
sometimes good product need proper marketing and advert to get the right buyers and boost sales cool

3 Likes

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend by Didi2d(m): 3:24pm On Jun 03, 2018
[quote author=BiafranDel post=68133870]i dont like dark skinned girls. They smell badly and always looking dull and withered [/quote

Which kind talk you dey talk?

1 Like

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend by Life4Varnity: 3:24pm On Jun 03, 2018
Ok we don hear

The issue with most of all this beautiful chicks be say

they can infect you with some motherfucking transmitted disease...

you might think fucccking them without condom is weater but my dear

you don carrry am be that

na there type they give people SYPHYLIS and other STDs

run for your life
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend by zoedew: 3:25pm On Jun 03, 2018
Item on display at Nairaland Supermarket!
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend by rozayx5(m): 3:25pm On Jun 03, 2018
She looks responsible sha

cool
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend by Adadioranma79(f): 3:25pm On Jun 03, 2018
Dark skinned girls smell, look dull and withered? Amazing!
Guy Biko crawl back into the hole you crawled out from
BiafranDel:
i dont like dark skinned girls. They smell badly and always looking dull and withered

6 Likes

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend by maxjax(m): 3:25pm On Jun 03, 2018
oya seun over to you
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend by Kobicove(m): 3:26pm On Jun 03, 2018
Sensible ladies have started denying feminism smiley

4 Likes

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend by obowunmi(m): 3:29pm On Jun 03, 2018
Good men are scarce these days.

When they are 'good' they are usually very, very lazy. And will be looking for woman to take care of them.

4 Likes

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend by faithfull18(f): 3:29pm On Jun 03, 2018
She is beautiful.. Visit my profile...
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend by MYHUBBY: 3:31pm On Jun 03, 2018
skales67:
Beware of Omoluabeasts demons cos they will make up 99% of men who will jump into your dm

if Igbo angels are cool, she won't be on public place advertising her due skills

who knows how many suitor her parent have send away with their national budget called bride price

1 Like

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend by SOJOSEPH(m): 3:31pm On Jun 03, 2018
It neither by beauty nor curves. Pray for the right man. All the qualities she has mentioned may only earn her sex space on the bed. Just my opinion

1 Like

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend by Harrynight(m): 3:31pm On Jun 03, 2018
At your age ur still in search of not a husband but a Common boyfriend!

May u find ur boyfrind Shaa

Wen ur ready for marriage mbok drop the advert den if I'm still available, i might apply
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend by Jman06(m): 3:32pm On Jun 03, 2018
You are not even qualified to be Chimamanda's daughter!

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend by dnapstar(m): 3:33pm On Jun 03, 2018
BiafranDel:
i dont like dark skinned girls. They smell badly and always looking dull and withered
I bet your sisters, aunties, mother are all dark skinned, yet you have the courage to say a thing like this?You are disrespecting the African woman.
Somethings they say are better left unsaid...
The greatest sign of maturity is choosing the right words and knowing when to use them and when not to.

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend by lastempero: 3:34pm On Jun 03, 2018
What is she doing in the toilet?
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend by Cutehector(m): 3:34pm On Jun 03, 2018
I think she is somewhat proud and choosy.. Goodluck to her in her search
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend by TheUbermensch: 3:34pm On Jun 03, 2018
signature2012:

You are always in every thread.When do you have time to prepare your ?Just curious...

GOD BLESS you for this question.
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend by Valarmoghulis(m): 3:34pm On Jun 03, 2018
Is that ur cv?
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend by Harrynight(m): 3:35pm On Jun 03, 2018
Its really funny how the leaders of this Feminist group like Chimamanda and Co are happily married but their brainless followers are in the streets searching for husbands grin

4 Likes

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend by ceejay80s(m): 3:35pm On Jun 03, 2018
BiafranDel:
incase all ur children are dark skinned, make sure u throw them away,
una go just sit in front of java phone and be typing trash just because mtn data bundle is now cheap

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! / Beg Anambra And Enugu Men To Marry Us–Imo Lady Cries Out (video) / When Guys Are Desperate For Sex, Check Out Hilarious Stuff They Say

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.