Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,215 members, 7,953,800 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:50 AM

Pretty Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pretty Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend (85836 Views)

Pretty Nigerian Lady With Tribal Marks Goes Viral (Photos) / FUTO Sex Romp Saga; Pretty Nigerian Lady Cries Out On Facebook. Photos / This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:16pm On Jun 03, 2018
IamPlato:

Stare At Black Girls?

Thats Boring!

As Guys we Know That Light Skin Girls Are catching. Their Colour Is Quickly Interpretted at The Retina...

Being Light Skinned is Attractive but Adding Beauty To It Is enough distraction To Cause Road Accident...

Dont Stare That Black Girls Again...

Stare At Black Guys Like Me wink

Naah Danny. Dark girls are beautiful. cheesy
I envy the superiority and originality of their complexion. It's top notch.
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend by IamPlato(m): 9:19pm On Jun 03, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Naah Danny. Dark girls are beautiful. cheesy
I envy the superiority and originality of their complexion. It's top notch.

O yes Black Girls Are Beautiful But I Have Never Heard of A Girl Enjoy Starin at A Girl...

Hope Its Not What I'm Thinking
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend by OracleDiet(m): 9:51pm On Jun 03, 2018
Attention seekers everywhere
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend by dtrend(m): 10:12pm On Jun 03, 2018
The lady identified as Jennifer wrote;
"Twitter do your thing, I need a boyfriend. I can cook, i earn a living, i’m beautiful and have the right curves. Retweet biko nu my bf is on your tl. And no i’m no daughter of chimamanda. Thank You"

[/quote]

Hope you've got a good character?.....
If yes, I wish you all the best in the search.........
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend by nigeria005(m): 10:38pm On Jun 03, 2018
I smell end time...read Isaiah 4vs1 grin
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend by sapeleboi(m): 11:04pm On Jun 03, 2018
who said you are beautiful angry
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend by khiaa(f): 11:25pm On Jun 03, 2018
BiafranDel:
i dont like dark skinned girls. They smell badly and always looking dull and withered

TO EVERYBODY THAT WILL KEEP ON QUOTING ME, I REPEAT

"I DON'T LIKE DARK SKINNED GIRLS"

PLEASE DO WELL TO KILL YOURSELF

Light skin girls don't smell because of their skin tone? undecided
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend by belatoxx: 11:29pm On Jun 03, 2018
Actually, I'm here not for dating because i wouldn't want to break any lady heart ..Why I need a mature lady of 35 to 45 years for sexmate in Ibadan to derive pleasure for each other. You can reach me on +2349025395502 via whatsapp.
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend by willibounce1(m): 11:32pm On Jun 03, 2018
Can you phuck?
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend by Alamyn90(m): 11:44pm On Jun 03, 2018
Fashblonder:
What exactly is ur problem?
�Blood sucker
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend by solid3(m): 12:02am On Jun 04, 2018
[quote author=Soulless post=68150909][/quote]

What meanest this?

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:32am On Jun 04, 2018
I m not a fan of Twittersad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend by Kobicove(m): 10:16am On Jun 05, 2018
She does look good
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend by Wantedola(m): 1:26pm On Feb 09, 2020
She should have just jejely come to NL to seek for her significant other.... But on the other hand, he be like winning
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend by Kingade16(m): 5:16pm On Apr 09, 2020
Am in interested and u can WhatsApp me 08157228112

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Busty Lady Dances, Causes A Stir At A Wedding Reception (Photos) / Big-sized Lady Slays In Bikini, Scatters The Dance Floor With 'sexy' Steps / Loneliness & Dating Abroad: Perspectives of a Nigerian Student in The U.S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.