Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,898 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Prophet Elijah Ayodele: "Fayemi Will Win Ekiti Governorship Elections" - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Elijah Ayodele: "Fayemi Will Win Ekiti Governorship Elections" (53090 Views)

Primate Elijah Ayodele: "Buhari’s Second Term Dicey, But…" / Primate Elijah Ayodele's 2018 Prophecies: What Atiku Must Do Ahead Of 2019 / Primate Elijah Ayodele "Warning To The Nations": Nigeria Will Divide By 2032 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Elijah Ayodele: "Fayemi Will Win Ekiti Governorship Elections" by oluwasegun007(m): 12:19pm On Jun 03, 2018
Hmmmm..... Make I screen grab this page and wait for the election outcome...
Re: Prophet Elijah Ayodele: "Fayemi Will Win Ekiti Governorship Elections" by GenGbose(m): 12:19pm On Jun 03, 2018
let's wait and see the outcome
Re: Prophet Elijah Ayodele: "Fayemi Will Win Ekiti Governorship Elections" by Sarkin: 12:19pm On Jun 03, 2018
Useless PDP. They can't win anything anymore

1 Like

Re: Prophet Elijah Ayodele: "Fayemi Will Win Ekiti Governorship Elections" by greggng: 12:19pm On Jun 03, 2018
So if fayemi loses, that means he didn't follow instruction?

1 Like

Re: Prophet Elijah Ayodele: "Fayemi Will Win Ekiti Governorship Elections" by brodalokie: 12:20pm On Jun 03, 2018
Government and Government against Nigeria.
@#killzionnow
Keep joining the church and state.
What have you done to benefit Nigeria since or you are not aware what has been happening?
Anyway, it said predict and not Prophecy (not thus saith the Lord).
I am not a politician and I don't know who is who so I will just say, let the will of God be done.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Elijah Ayodele: "Fayemi Will Win Ekiti Governorship Elections" by Precious101c: 12:21pm On Jun 03, 2018
Them no go predict 10000 odd give out to Nigerians to change people life na to they predict nonsense.
Re: Prophet Elijah Ayodele: "Fayemi Will Win Ekiti Governorship Elections" by Microfels: 12:21pm On Jun 03, 2018
This is hilarious. In 2014, this same Ayodele predicted that Fayemi will win Ekiti while Omisore will win Osun, the opposite played out. After that, he predicted that Fayose will not last nine months in office before being impeached, well, Fayose is still the Governor. I guess it is safe to say whatever this man predicts, the opposite is bound to happen- at least where Osun and Ekiti are concerned.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Elijah Ayodele: "Fayemi Will Win Ekiti Governorship Elections" by biobio111: 12:21pm On Jun 03, 2018
I will never believe that your prophecy until you predict two correct score HT/FT that will be 50 ODD of any team of choice.
Re: Prophet Elijah Ayodele: "Fayemi Will Win Ekiti Governorship Elections" by AJCs(m): 12:21pm On Jun 03, 2018
No so Pasitor Tunde Bakare say Olusegun Obasanjo go die before election. All this pastors, na relevance dem dey look for.
True man of God go speak in d wilderness and e no go want make im name go everywhere. But all this pasitor na publicity be their goal.
Re: Prophet Elijah Ayodele: "Fayemi Will Win Ekiti Governorship Elections" by semyman: 12:21pm On Jun 03, 2018
bobby86:
prophet of doom everywhere.God purnish you
See how it feels, e pain you well well, live by the sword and die by it

1 Like

Re: Prophet Elijah Ayodele: "Fayemi Will Win Ekiti Governorship Elections" by Deltatoto: 12:22pm On Jun 03, 2018
Re: Prophet Elijah Ayodele: "Fayemi Will Win Ekiti Governorship Elections" by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jun 03, 2018
oyetunder:
I never read in the Bible that a prophet of God PREDICTED at all. They PROPHESIED:they spoke the direct mind of God. And what is the business of God with some issues that some naija prophets always claim to see... things like who wins world cup...who wins Ghana elections...the actor that will die...the senator that will suffer stroke...
God is concern about man and all he does
Re: Prophet Elijah Ayodele: "Fayemi Will Win Ekiti Governorship Elections" by moshuur(m): 12:25pm On Jun 03, 2018
APC Will win osun if dey pick d right candidate,fayemi will lose if he fails to listen to instruction....... so if fayemi lose the election,he go talk say fayemi lose because he no listen to instruction and if APC lose, he go talk say na be cuz they no pick d right candidate.AND D GULLIBLE ONES THINK SAY DIS NA PROPHESIES

5 Likes

Re: Prophet Elijah Ayodele: "Fayemi Will Win Ekiti Governorship Elections" by LilSmith55(m): 12:25pm On Jun 03, 2018
gbaskiboy:
Instead of him to predict sure odd on sport bet, he is busy forming political seer

Abi... Just all Yesterday match correct score, make person go sell all hin family property use stake am
Re: Prophet Elijah Ayodele: "Fayemi Will Win Ekiti Governorship Elections" by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jun 03, 2018
clevervikson:
the voice of the people is the voice of God and not this prophet. let the people decide in peace
Inasmuch as the prophet may deviate a little, the voice of the people isn't the voice of God. The people of Israel needed a king against God's wish yet he granted them their request at the expense of what he wanted.
Re: Prophet Elijah Ayodele: "Fayemi Will Win Ekiti Governorship Elections" by LilSmith55(m): 12:27pm On Jun 03, 2018
moshuur:
APC Will win osun if dey pick d right candidate,fayemi will lose if he fails to listen to instruction....... so if fayemi lose the election,he go talk say fayemi lose because he no listen to instruction and if APC lose, he go talk say na be cuz they no pick d right candidate.AND D GULLIBLE ONES THINK SAY DIS NA PROPHESIES

Ah no knw say Prophesies do dey get terms and conditions
Re: Prophet Elijah Ayodele: "Fayemi Will Win Ekiti Governorship Elections" by BOOMnaija(m): 12:29pm On Jun 03, 2018
And why will a man of God be predicting the winner of a dirty political game.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Elijah Ayodele: "Fayemi Will Win Ekiti Governorship Elections" by Mr2013(m): 12:31pm On Jun 03, 2018
A tramadoler and weed smoker like u shouldn't be addressed as a prophet because they gat a name!!

Armed Rubbers...... grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Prophet Elijah Ayodele: "Fayemi Will Win Ekiti Governorship Elections" by awakeupcall4all(m): 12:31pm On Jun 03, 2018
grin grin shocked Na wa ooo...How can a church be named INRI??...We are not to judge but i can say it with all heavenly authority that this man here is an occultist parading as a pastor...

This is never a revelation from God but a political chess game to suit your lodge members.....God will one day expose you all.

The same man that predicted a Killary Clinton a renown illuminati witch and sorcerer winning USA presidential election only for God to disappoint them all.

https://www.nairaland.com/3341270/primate-ayodele-releases-fresh-prophecy

When a prophet speaks in the name of the LORD, if the word does not come to pass or come true, that is a word that the LORD has not spoken; the prophet has spoken it presumptuously. You need not be afraid of him.
(Deu 18:22)
That is what my bible tells me!!

That same living God will put you to shame again and come 14th of July Prof. Kolapo Olusola Eleka is our God ordained next Governor in Ekiti state!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Elijah Ayodele: "Fayemi Will Win Ekiti Governorship Elections" by bedspread: 12:33pm On Jun 03, 2018
I Do not Agree with this.... I Nullify the Prophecy in The Name of JESUS.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Elijah Ayodele: "Fayemi Will Win Ekiti Governorship Elections" by mujibson(m): 12:36pm On Jun 03, 2018
Abfinest007:
I disagree with u on this let test apc popularity here
like for pdp
share for apc
like and share ur post urself... we no get ur time
Re: Prophet Elijah Ayodele: "Fayemi Will Win Ekiti Governorship Elections" by jrusky(m): 12:39pm On Jun 03, 2018
They have started again ooo. Nigeria was beaten yesterday Mr prophet where were you Your god can see politics but can't see other things isn't

Prophet of doom so to bring apc reign of terror on ekiti is what your god can tell you

Pls free us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Elijah Ayodele: "Fayemi Will Win Ekiti Governorship Elections" by Bimpe29: 12:39pm On Jun 03, 2018
I reserve my comment.
Re: Prophet Elijah Ayodele: "Fayemi Will Win Ekiti Governorship Elections" by Toks2008(m): 12:39pm On Jun 03, 2018
How does this translate to prophecy?

All these desperate bloggers smh!
Re: Prophet Elijah Ayodele: "Fayemi Will Win Ekiti Governorship Elections" by pemiakd: 12:41pm On Jun 03, 2018
End time pastors. What's his business with politics
Re: Prophet Elijah Ayodele: "Fayemi Will Win Ekiti Governorship Elections" by AwolowoAssLicker(f): 12:44pm On Jun 03, 2018
AFONJA AND THEIR USELESS PROPHECY

1 Like

Re: Prophet Elijah Ayodele: "Fayemi Will Win Ekiti Governorship Elections" by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jun 03, 2018
Thou you are just like any other person, you have said your mind. But you will be regarded as a useless person if your words didn't come to pass.
Re: Prophet Elijah Ayodele: "Fayemi Will Win Ekiti Governorship Elections" by contigiency(m): 12:44pm On Jun 03, 2018
Those are not prophetic messages. He was just reacting to the current political realities of the moment especially as it affect those states. many of us have done the same many times. So I don't think there is a big deal here. Advising a party to choose a good candidate in other to win is a natural precaution every party must take without being told. Again, Fayemi like every other candidates will naturally be mindful of their utterances. In fact he merely advised the players in the coming elections.
Re: Prophet Elijah Ayodele: "Fayemi Will Win Ekiti Governorship Elections" by jimjemo: 12:47pm On Jun 03, 2018
Keep gambling ,your bet go cut soon!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Demons Attracted Big Men To Me"; Lady Who Slept With Various Men For Money.PICS / TD Jakes Traces Igbo Roots, Visits Nigeria (Photos) / Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.